Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Confinement Centres. Any experience to share?

views

crazeeclan
post Jun 19 2019, 04:53 PM

On my way
542 posts

My wife is due with our first baby boy mid of Sept this year. We both survey 2 CC located in Kota Kemuning , Bondavilla and Best Month. My very first impression when i step into Bondavilla is the baby room is exactly facing the main door which i feel very unsafe. Only CCTV secured the CC with no any security guard around. 2nd is the consultant stated that the baby will be place together with the mother most of the time. This is very subjective but imho, mother should rest more when confinement period rather than learn to take care of the baby. 3rd, the condition of the CC is not really clean and comfortable but this is very subjective too, depending on individual. The last part ,i was shock that they wil charge RM500 if the mother want to use formula milk instead of breastfeed confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif

End up i choose Best Month for my wife. The moment we step into the CC, we know that this is the one .Yes, it really burn my pocket bu at least this is the best i can do for my wife comparing the hassle that my wife is facing during 9 month pregnancy.

Anyway anyone here did stay before in Best Month CC. Any comment?
Garenyu
post Jan 16 2020, 04:20 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

Would like to ask if anyone can share their experience with Esther Postpartum Care in Damansara Perdana Branch.

Before this we had survey a few places and paid deposit to this center as their center had the best offer in the price range of 15k in term of facilities and services.

However, recently my wife heard alot of unverified negatives review on this center through the word of mouth from her peer and now it had caused my wife to be in depression as she is very worry about the center service that might happen to us as well.

We are currently in dilemma whether to cancel the contract that we had signed earlier on and get a new confinement center instead.

Anyone else had dealt with this situation before can give any suggestions for us?

This post has been edited by Garenyu: Jan 16 2020, 04:23 PM
D-Zire
post Jan 17 2020, 07:27 AM

On my way
543 posts

QUOTE(Garenyu @ Jan 16 2020, 04:20 PM)
Would like to ask if anyone can share their experience with Esther Postpartum Care in Damansara Perdana Branch.

Before this we had survey a few places and paid deposit to this center as their center had the best offer in the price range of 15k in term of facilities and services.

However, recently my wife heard alot of unverified negatives review on this center through the word of mouth from her peer and now it had caused my wife to be in depression as she is very worry about the center service that might happen to us as well.

We are currently in dilemma whether to cancel the contract that we had signed earlier on and get a new confinement center instead. 

Anyone else had dealt with this situation before can give any suggestions for us?
My wife has just recently been to Esther in KL’s branch for 28 days. If I were to rate I’ll probably go 7.5/10 though you can see alot of good reviews on FB and whatnot. We took the place because the area is just 5mins to my office hence we went for convenience instead. Do PM me if you want to have more info.
michouchou P
post Jan 19 2020, 11:19 AM

Probation
2 posts

Hello I’m currently in this dilemma. I’ve been called by Esther Postpartum Care four times thus far in regards to my due date. I’m very shocked by this. Like as a mom, how would I know when exactly is my due date unless I elect for an induction or c-section. So ridiculous. It made me angry to the point that I am looking into alternatives.

I actually just came from a visit at Bondacare. Of course, the place may not look clean due to the flooring. The owner explained that when they first moved in they used the previous owner used a wrong solution to clean up the place.
They seem to offer personalised care rather than have few nurses looking after tonnes of babies though.

I’m still deciding at this moment.
michouchou P
post Jan 19 2020, 11:35 AM

Probation
2 posts

Sorry for spamming you, but what kind of reviews did your wife hear?
led_zep_freak
post Jan 20 2020, 01:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,231 posts

How much is the deposit paid? If it's not a lot, you could survey around first before making the decision.
Else, perhaps you can talk to the salesperson/PIC at Esther about your concerns. Perhaps they can address them before you check in.

QUOTE(michouchou @ Jan 19 2020, 11:19 AM)
Hello I’m currently in this dilemma. I’ve been called by Esther Postpartum Care four times thus far in regards to my due date. I’m very shocked by this. Like as a mom, how would I know when exactly is my due date unless I elect for an induction or c-section. So ridiculous. It made me angry to the point that I am looking into alternatives.

I actually just came from a visit at Bondacare. Of course, the place may not look clean due to the flooring. The owner explained that when they first moved in they used the previous owner used a wrong solution to clean up the place.
They seem to offer personalised care rather than have few nurses looking after tonnes of babies though.

Normally you have an estimated due date, are they aware of this date? If they are and you're planning for natural, they shouldn't keep asking about it.
Garenyu
post Jan 20 2020, 09:22 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

QUOTE(michouchou @ Jan 19 2020, 12:19 PM)

QUOTE(led_zep_freak @ Jan 20 2020, 02:50 PM)
How much is the deposit paid? If it's not a lot, you could survey around first before making the decision.
Else, perhaps you can talk to the salesperson/PIC at Esther about your concerns. Perhaps they can address them before you check in.
Normally you have an estimated due date, are they aware of this date? If they are and you're planning for natural, they shouldn't keep asking about it.
Since all we heard was just rumor and there was no solid proof and didn't know any actual person that had these issues, we had revisited the center and decided to stay on the current plan since we had already paid the deposit for the service in the first place.

The deposit that we paid was 30% which is roughly around 5k.

Finger Cross, Hope for the best now...
starianz
post Feb 4 2020, 10:35 AM

Getting Started
111 posts

QUOTE(Garenyu @ Jan 20 2020, 09:22 PM)
Since all we heard was just rumor and there was no solid proof and didn't know any actual person that had these issues, we had revisited the center and decided to stay on the current plan since we had already paid the deposit for the service in the first place.

How much is the total price? Which branch? Hope you will have a good stay there.
starianz
post Feb 4 2020, 10:50 AM

Getting Started
111 posts

QUOTE(Garenyu @ Jan 20 2020, 09:22 PM)

double post

This post has been edited by starianz: Feb 4 2020, 10:50 AM
Garenyu
post Feb 4 2020, 02:26 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

QUOTE(starianz @ Feb 4 2020, 11:35 AM)
How much is the total price? Which branch? Hope you will have a good stay there.
Should be around 15,900 or 16,900 package.

We have signed up at the Esther Damansara Perdana Branch.
starianz
post Feb 4 2020, 03:15 PM

Getting Started
111 posts

QUOTE(Garenyu @ Feb 4 2020, 02:26 PM)
Should be around 15,900 or 16,900 package.

We have signed up at the Esther Damansara Perdana Branch.
I looked into their website, they only have 2 branches ? confused.gif
I guess it is not updated.

Mind to share me the package details?

Looking for confinement center because, i don't think my place will be able to fit a nannies, as we stay in a studio. Just perfect for two.

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0149sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:53 PM