Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Sphere Damansara, Any comments ?

views

TSAlvinyeo
post May 28 2012, 08:42 PM, updated 12y ago

Talk is Cheap
1,752 posts

Hello sifus/taikos,

Just now pass by at Sungai Buloh highway got a lot banner showing this new launching property at Prima Damansara. hmm.gif

Any taikos heard bout it ?

Sphere Damansara, Prima Damansara.

Location at between sri damansara and damansara damai.

Got the link at : http://sentralcity.com.my/projects/sphere-damansara/

Wonder who the developer and is it trust-able ?

I think with this developing, price might bloom at damansara damai condo like One Damansara. icon_idea.gif

What you say ? hmm.gif

Added on May 28, 2012, 8:43 pmIproperty only got 1 listing = http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylistin...ominium_ForSale

661sf selling at RM 287,000
Which i think is expansive.
hmm.gif

This post has been edited by Alvinyeo: May 28 2012, 08:43 PM
seancl85
post May 28 2012, 08:44 PM

Enthusiast
976 posts

I just wanted to post this but u faster than me just a sec,haha

Yeah if u passed by some pj areas,they are putting up photo

This developer also has zen residence....offer very small studio unit?

Whether bbb?....damansara damai still a questionable area in terms of their security....
TSAlvinyeo
post May 28 2012, 08:48 PM

Talk is Cheap
1,752 posts

QUOTE(seancl85 @ May 28 2012, 08:44 PM)
I just wanted to post this but u faster than me just a sec,haha

Yeah if u passed by some pj areas,they are putting up photo

This developer also has zen residence....offer very small studio unit?

Whether bbb?....damansara damai still a questionable area in terms of their security....
Haha. Cause i saw the banner and thought visiting the showroom but think better check on9 1st.

But check got no lead so just create one.

I think is risky and the market is carter for more to business users only.

Like the business center and the studio units. hmm.gif

Like not suitable for own stay.
seancl85
post May 28 2012, 09:06 PM

Enthusiast
976 posts

Haha for me hijauan and skypod consider okokla for studio
awh85
post May 28 2012, 09:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,156 posts

should there be any concerns on the developer? feedback on zen residence hasnt been too good.
seancl85
post May 28 2012, 09:19 PM

Enthusiast
976 posts

This is because zen is expensive oh
TSAlvinyeo
post May 29 2012, 01:16 AM

Talk is Cheap
1,752 posts

QUOTE(lynforum @ May 28 2012, 11:19 PM)
Why studio need 2 bathroon? Kinda waste of space, no?   blink.gif
Yeah, quite funny. Unless got another guess room outside. hmm.gif

Added on May 29, 2012, 1:17 am
QUOTE(661188 @ May 28 2012, 11:29 PM)
I like the infinity pool  rclxms.gif

Added on May 28, 2012, 11:36 pmThis concept in a mixed dev area Damai, can make it?
That the thing need to worry about.

In damai area fill with medium and low class group. hmm.gif

This post has been edited by Alvinyeo: May 29 2012, 01:17 AM
humble_tot
post May 29 2012, 01:18 AM

Enthusiast
706 posts

QUOTE(Alvinyeo @ May 29 2012, 01:16 AM)
Yeah, quite funny. Unless got another guess room outside.  hmm.gif

Added on May 29, 2012, 1:17 am

That the thing need to worry about.

In damai area fill with medium and low class group.  hmm.gif
Wrong design & wrong place, hmm shakehead.gif
normanbates
post May 29 2012, 05:20 PM

23 posts

QUOTE(humble_tot @ May 29 2012, 01:18 AM)
Wrong design & wrong place, hmm  shakehead.gif
Ya, totally agree with you. Wrong design and wrong place.
Chances of overshoot the entrance to this place is high and there are cheap run down shops beside it.
Wonder how this place is going to be modern commercial area.
my44
post May 29 2012, 07:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,253 posts

I can see the loft needs 2 toilets because of 1-1/2 storey design. Below you have living room and kitchen, so need 1 toilet. On the upper floor, you'll have private bedroom so will need a dedicated toilet too.
TSAlvinyeo
post May 29 2012, 07:48 PM

Talk is Cheap
1,752 posts

Anybody here know the size and pricing range yet ?
kbandito
post May 31 2012, 05:56 PM

Regular
1,172 posts

QUOTE(humble_tot @ May 29 2012, 01:18 AM)
Wrong design & wrong place, hmm  shakehead.gif
I would say interesting design in wrong place
HouLanSaiLei
post May 31 2012, 06:40 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

just went through thread about the zen residence minutes ago..

purchaser cursing & swearing about build quality and very poor response after complaints made to developer.

so its

wrong product in wrong location by wrong developer

think again b4 parting with your hard earned money
gabriel12
post Jun 3 2012, 01:14 AM

2 posts

This post has been edited by gabriel12: Jun 3 2012, 01:25 AM
1234567r
post Jun 11 2012, 11:39 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

went to the sales office..the design and concept look good.. but location wise a bit.."cacat"..wondering is a good buy?
ahbaoahbao
post Jul 2 2012, 12:57 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(Alvinyeo @ May 28 2012, 08:42 PM)
Hello sifus/taikos,

Just now pass by at Sungai Buloh highway got a lot banner showing this new launching property at Prima Damansara.  hmm.gif

Any taikos heard bout it ?

Sphere Damansara, Prima Damansara.

Location at between sri damansara and damansara damai.

Got the link at : http://sentralcity.com.my/projects/sphere-damansara/

Wonder who the developer and is it trust-able ?

I think with this developing, price might bloom at damansara damai condo like One Damansara.  icon_idea.gif

What you say ? hmm.gif

Added on May 28, 2012, 8:43 pmIproperty only got 1 listing = http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylistin...ominium_ForSale

661sf selling at RM 287,000
Which i think is expansive.
hmm.gif
Hi Alvin, did you buy it? Any idea/advise? smile.gif
TSAlvinyeo
post Jul 2 2012, 02:26 PM

Talk is Cheap
1,752 posts

QUOTE(ahbaoahbao @ Jul 2 2012, 12:57 PM)
Hi Alvin, did you buy it? Any idea/advise?  smile.gif
Did not buy this. Funny location and funny concept also too overprice in that kind of location.
yeehs18
post Jul 10 2012, 03:56 PM

Getting Started
258 posts

I live in Sutera Damansara which is in Damansara Damai. Basically this development is near the reserve forest hillside but not slope, it is normal ground but little higher (Fantastic view for those facing the hill, nearby is Armanee so can compare a little with armanee. Got KLCC or forest hill view!). Actually not that bad in term of view.

However as most knew Prima Damansara and Damansara Damai were first developed for lower cost housing by MK Land. Many were people settled here during the Mutiara Damansara & Damansara Perdana boom. So this area were first started mainly with Bumis, Orang Asli, and Malays. You will see flats & shoplots when you drive to Sungai Buloh and so this is first phase 10++ years ago.

Then there is terrace housing added in Damansara Damai bordering sungai buloh (You will see them when at NKVE). So the demographics started mixing a bit. Also Armanee started the first high end condo here (Armanee is actually a good buy at subsale in my opinion with great KLCC/ForestHill view and only 300++K!! for startup family). This is phase 2 i think.

Lately since 3 years ago you see Sutera Damansara started and pushed this area to higher end now due to Sierramas and Valencia effect. I surveyed the sites many times and after many careful analysis I decided to move in here to Sutera as I see long term potential. I made the right call with my house appreciated almost 50%. Right now this area booming towards the higher end with Sutera Square and Sphere Damansara will add in the commercial aspect to turn this area vibrant. The beautiful Atrium office tower + mall is finishing at touch up stage and the new Sri Damansara Hotel also added "ongness" in this area. Not to forget ONE Damansara condo also top up already. There is also EconSave Hypermarket as well.

The major cons as you all knew will be the not so good looking Flats and shoplots started during the phase 1 era. So hence the not so good demographics with lots of immigrants, Indons, negros, etc. For me not too worry since all new developments came with gated security and so on. Also to mention here is a Al-Muhtadin mosque at the hill top of Damansara Damai. Due to the hilltop location, the azan can reach really far. And surrounding area is all under the blessing. So for high rise building like Armanee and Sphere, you will receive strong blessing as well. Lately due to the political, religion and racial nonsense by BN, they double boosted the volume so as of lately also double blessing. Once you get used to it it's really nothing, this is Malaysia so you just have to suck it up.

With greater KL plan coming, Sungai buloh vicinity will receive tremendous boost all the way to the Subang airport. Also the new MRT and KTM is 5-10mins distance just nearby. So don't discount this area prematurely. Late comers means higher price, so judge intelligently. Muslim will find this place quite ideal to stay. In my opinion this is a fantastic area for sub-urban. My Sutera neighborhood consist of mixed demo although mainly Chinese and all are middle upper. The new launch like Semi-D, The Vale, Superlink are all cater for millionaires.

This post has been edited by yeehs18: Jul 10 2012, 04:05 PM
sparcov
post Aug 22 2012, 10:34 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

I quite agree on Yee comment. Basically I also bought Saujana Damansara 3 years ago which is the housing estate near that can be seen from the sg buloh toll.

Until Recently, I can see huge improvement in this area Damansara Damai.
thszone
post Sep 24 2012, 09:04 AM

Getting Started
151 posts

Hi All, is DIBS provided for this project?

Added on September 28, 2012, 4:21 pm
QUOTE(thszone @ Sep 24 2012, 09:04 AM)
Feel like this project is not hot in Lowyat forum, nobody comment to my post.

This post has been edited by thszone: Sep 28 2012, 04:21 PM
CalvinCLK
post Nov 11 2012, 04:29 PM

Regular
1,563 posts

QUOTE(thszone @ Sep 24 2012, 09:04 AM)

Added on September 28, 2012, 4:21 pm
Feel like this project is not hot in Lowyat forum, nobody comment to my post.
Yes. DIBS is provided for this development.
no cash
post Nov 11 2012, 07:28 PM

30 posts

Any one invest in this project? Mind to share?
charlieboy61
post Nov 12 2012, 10:07 AM

Enthusiast
734 posts

How is the sales like? Howvmuch psf?
azizulmmu99
post Nov 27 2012, 03:59 PM

32 posts

receive sms, about this project (not sure when i registered) about the project launch on 8&9 dec. + lunch provided. not sure what exactly they're offering
charlieboy61
post Dec 7 2012, 09:36 AM

Enthusiast
734 posts

QUOTE(azizulmmu99 @ Nov 27 2012, 03:59 PM)
receive sms, about this project (not sure when i registered) about the project launch on 8&9 dec. + lunch provided. not sure what exactly they're offering
I think launching this weekend. Anyone going? What package are they offering?
bryan_x00
post Dec 9 2012, 12:43 PM

Regular
1,112 posts

No one went?
accetera
post Dec 31 2012, 01:11 AM

Ambassador of Housing
All Stars
10,775 posts

Any news??
liam_emmet
post Jan 1 2013, 11:13 PM

Regular
1,551 posts

went there see today..location is pretty good...but the price...imho, is future + 5 years price...LOL... 300k onwards for 600 sf unit... rclxub.gif

with that price, i can get many other places for soho unit. however they kasi 2% discount..and need oni pay 5% dp after the 2% rebate... this project is dibs but purchaser need to pay for it 1st, then claim back from developer.. ma fan...

about the freebies, heard got aircond, kitchen cabinet... not really interested after see the sky high price....

airline
post Jan 1 2013, 11:33 PM

7 stars
7,923 posts

Think most booked are friends of developer eg contractor
No one at office
Got also Cabut fast
liam_emmet
post Jan 3 2013, 10:25 AM

Regular
1,551 posts

QUOTE(airline @ Jan 2 2013, 12:33 AM)
Think most booked are friends of developer eg contractor
No one at office
Got also Cabut fast
haha y u say so?
klthor
post Jan 14 2013, 01:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,469 posts

ermm i saw quite a lot sold, nice concept big swimmin pool.... but problem is kinda exp... if its like 250k ~300k then its kinda worth it.
What i see today from property fair is,

350k +- for 661sqft with 20ft high ceiling, 1 1/2 storey (not sure if u can extand another 1/2 to make it around 700~750 sqft...
300k +- for 60x sqft single storey
leasehold
come along with 1 parking, extra parking purchase @ 8k

there will be another 2 blocks of serviced apartment behind it but not launch yet.
i really like this because my gf always wanted a small house.
gthong
post Jul 1 2013, 05:02 PM

Getting Started
102 posts

no updates since Jan 2013, is it a good investment to be?
liam_emmet
post Jul 3 2013, 11:36 PM

Regular
1,551 posts

receive invitation for the residential... who else received also? any thoughts of this project?
honestyman2
post Jul 6 2013, 10:24 PM

1 posts

Received invitation too for pre-launch preview. Went to Sphere Damansara early morning today.

All units facing podium sold out even though I am the 3rd person to arrive at their office. Must be GHOSTs who bought all those units. What left are units facing ugly view of township of low cost apt. These units also face the very nearby big mosque of Damansara Damai. Very good for the Muslims. Good buy.

Units are very expensive for that location. I could see many Africans around the area. Not worth buying either for investment or living.
liam_emmet
post Jul 7 2013, 12:44 AM

Regular
1,551 posts

QUOTE(honestyman2 @ Jul 6 2013, 11:24 PM)
Received invitation too for pre-launch preview. Went to Sphere Damansara early morning today.

All units facing podium sold out even though I am the 3rd person to arrive at their office. Must be GHOSTs who bought all those units. What left are units facing ugly view of township of low cost apt. These units also face the very nearby big mosque of Damansara Damai. Very good for the Muslims. Good buy.

Units are very expensive for that location. I could see many Africans around the area. Not worth buying either for investment or living.
haha..its like that lar..and lucky u to be the 3rd person to view and still have unit available. damansara damai or prima damansara big junk of land were developed by MK last time as low-medium cost apartment..thats the reason you see those things. i personally think the location is still consider good as within 10-15 mins can reach to places like 1u, the curve but with a toll. a very short distance also can reach kepong and highway toll is within few km distance. if buy for own stay still can accept but for investment will have a second thought.

i was there also this morning and in the end i still turn off by this project despite quite impress with the whole design, layout and freebies included. mainly due to the 5 years price ahead and the year's left in the leasehold...

allen6279
post Jul 8 2013, 06:46 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(honestyman2 @ Jul 6 2013, 10:24 PM)

The sa told that those units are fully booked by boss's relatives mainly for investment...
Janejane2013
post Jul 9 2013, 08:26 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(liam_emmet @ Jul 7 2013, 12:44 AM)
haha..its like that lar..and lucky u to be the 3rd person to view and still have unit available. damansara damai or prima damansara big junk of land were developed by MK last time as low-medium cost apartment..thats the reason you see those things. i personally think the location is still consider good as within 10-15 mins can reach to places like 1u, the curve but with a toll. a very short distance also can reach kepong and highway toll is within few km distance. if buy for own stay still can accept but for investment will have a second thought.

i was there also this morning and in the end i still turn off by this project despite quite impress with the whole design, layout and freebies included. mainly due to the 5 years price ahead and the year's left in the leasehold...
what do you means "the year's left in the leasehold... ? " can explain further ?
liam_emmet
post Jul 9 2013, 10:02 PM

Regular
1,551 posts

QUOTE(Janejane2013 @ Jul 9 2013, 09:26 PM)
what do you means "the year's left in the leasehold... ? " can explain further ?
the developer bought this land when its left 90 years in leasehold.. when want to launch the project left 87 years.. so give it 3 years to complete the project n vp left about 83-84 years..
mynmyn2013
post Jul 10 2013, 05:50 PM

3 posts

anyone buying there ? it is a good buy ? as i understand that damansara damai is more to malay people. what you all think ?
liam_emmet
post Jul 10 2013, 10:01 PM

Regular
1,551 posts

QUOTE(mynmyn2013 @ Jul 10 2013, 06:50 PM)
anyone buying there ? it is a good buy ?  as i understand that damansara damai is more to malay people. what you all think ?
aiya dont be so -ve la..malay also our malaysian ma.. compare with some *' which 1 u want be neighbour with? it still depend on ur goal i think whether u wan buy for own stay or investment
klthor
post Jul 11 2013, 10:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,469 posts

i wanna add 1 more bad point, for this SOHO sphere damansara, anyone can go up to your door step, meaning not gated guarded coz its more like office style. once i heard that anyone can come up, i drop the buying in my mind. its office > soho smile.gif and the swiming pool is shared btw the new development condo behind it, as for the garden, its not for soho owner, its for the condo.
liam_emmet
post Jul 11 2013, 11:20 PM

Regular
1,551 posts

QUOTE(klthor @ Jul 11 2013, 11:11 AM)
i wanna add 1 more bad point, for this SOHO sphere damansara, anyone can go up to your door step, meaning not gated guarded coz its more like office style. once i heard that anyone can come up, i drop the buying in my mind. its office > soho smile.gif and the swiming pool is shared btw the new development condo behind it, as for the garden, its not for soho owner, its for the condo.
agree...by any means and no matter how SA promote it, still soho in the end more to office than stay
mynmyn2013
post Jul 11 2013, 11:32 PM

3 posts

Is there any policy that within 14day if i would like to cancel the booking, can i get back the full amount of the deposit ?
Spongebox
post Jul 13 2013, 02:36 PM

31 posts

I also received invitation to the private preview, but I did not go. Can someone who went please tell me the details? How much per sf? smallest size is berapa sq? and minimum price for avaialble unit? Tqtq in advance....

Spongebox
post Jul 13 2013, 02:37 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(mynmyn2013 @ Jul 11 2013, 11:32 PM)
Is there any policy that within 14day if i would like to cancel the booking, can i get back the full amount of the deposit ?
You booked then want to cancel now? Why ?

To what I know, Usually they will deduct some money if you cancel??
jelawat17
post Jul 22 2013, 11:32 AM

Getting Started
56 posts

It's being quite lately. Anyone have any update?
pisces88
post Jul 27 2013, 12:02 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,710 posts

Sales must be slow. Seems like different people receive different 'private launch'. Mine is this week. Lol
SpeechLess11
post Jul 27 2013, 11:29 AM

Casual
484 posts

QUOTE(pisces88 @ Jul 27 2013, 12:02 AM)
Sales must be slow. Seems like different people receive different 'private launch'. Mine is this week. Lol
hi, mind update how the status???
pisces88
post Jul 27 2013, 12:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,710 posts

QUOTE(SpeechLess11 @ Jul 27 2013, 11:29 AM)
hi, mind update how the status???
i didnt go oh, but from what i read here, i dont think i will be interested biggrin.gif
liam_emmet
post Jul 27 2013, 04:35 PM

Regular
1,551 posts

QUOTE(pisces88 @ Jul 27 2013, 01:06 PM)
i didnt go oh, but from what i read here, i dont think i will be interested  biggrin.gif
too bad..developer lost a few customer base on the comment here.. haha pity
hornbillim
post Jul 27 2013, 04:52 PM

Getting Started
178 posts

i stay in sutera damansara also.
i like the place !
it can easily go to NKVE and LDP.
opps. when i go to Ikea area it is only 15mins by car.
now the sub-sales price for double storey 22x75 is only RM800k.
but, i m not going to invest in sphere. cox, wrong location...... for him.
SpeechLess11
post Jul 27 2013, 11:22 PM

Casual
484 posts

QUOTE(hornbillim @ Jul 27 2013, 04:52 PM)
i stay in sutera damansara also.
i like the place !
it can easily go to NKVE and LDP.
opps. when i go to Ikea area it is only 15mins by car.
now the sub-sales price for double storey 22x75 is only RM800k.
but, i m not going to invest in sphere. cox, wrong location...... for him.
why wrong location???? mind elaborate more?
forever1979
post Oct 5 2013, 11:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,716 posts

Appeared in The Star yesterday.
The Residency is from RM550K onwards.
wil-i-am
post Oct 5 2013, 08:59 PM

10k Club
10,001 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Oct 5 2013, 11:47 AM)
Appeared in The Star yesterday.
The Residency is from RM550K onwards.
Wat is d selling price psf?
wil-i-am
post Oct 5 2013, 09:02 PM

10k Club
10,001 posts

QUOTE(661188 @ Oct 5 2013, 03:04 PM)
Surrounded by lost cost flats
Especially those @ D'sara Damai
forever1979
post Oct 26 2013, 10:43 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,716 posts

I just pass by the site in Prima.
My thought is with that budget, may as well buy the subsale for One Damansara , which is a condo in Damansara Damai, which is more near to the main road.

ASSASINS
post Jun 6 2014, 01:40 PM

Casual
345 posts

user posted image

Nice pool....if it turn out is the same
king4891
post Jul 14 2014, 01:13 PM

Getting Started
220 posts

Free update! I just stay that area. I will post whenever I'm free although I'm not the buyer. smile.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
king4891
post Jul 14 2014, 01:16 PM

Getting Started
220 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Oct 26 2013, 10:43 AM)
My thought is with that budget, may as well buy the subsale for One Damansara , which is a condo in Damansara Damai, which is more near to the main road.
Please do not give comment blindly. If close to main road then Sphere is more nearer and it won't jam. Damai jam from the way go out to main road.
Cici_321
post Sep 22 2014, 11:01 AM

Getting Started
57 posts

QUOTE(king4891 @ Jul 14 2014, 01:16 PM)
Please do not give comment blindly. If close to main road then Sphere is more nearer and it won't jam. Damai jam from the way go out to main road.
I have just saw this project when we passed by Sungai Buloh;for me, buying landed property not my concern anymore....after survey till Bukit Jelutong and Shah Alam area.....nice house must be comply with nice price; If tend to stay at safe landed property area, somemore near to urban area, price alrd sky high.......That'y now looking at this kind of serviced apartment, it's kind of attractive. At least no need to worry that someone jump inside your back yard at night, esp when we only have 2 person, not whole family staying together.

temptation1314
post Nov 26 2014, 02:16 PM

Specials : 1,000,000 Spam Post Attack
2,287 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Oct 26 2013, 10:43 AM)
I live beside there, and if you buy One Damansara, you are one of the few hundred idiots.
You know how 'CRAMPED' is there?

Compared to Prima Damansara, (except for the bloody Tuesday pasar malam, the traffic and population there is way much better than Damansara Damai
michaellfc
post Jan 12 2015, 01:53 PM

33 posts

I just went the sales gallery last week. now pricing for condo is 540k after discount.. SOHO (room one) is 340k after discount.
temptation1314
post Jan 12 2015, 11:01 PM

2,287 posts

QUOTE(manapergi @ Jan 12 2015, 09:50 PM)
Where is Prima Damansara?
Prima Damansara is where Sphere Damansara located.
calvin989898
post May 17 2015, 07:58 AM

Enthusiast
943 posts

Anyone have comments on this one? Although launch sometimes , but this have units available. Price seems reasonable given walking distance to the confirmed mrt 2 damansara damai station. Around 500m walking distance.
Hackmon
post Sep 12 2015, 05:24 PM

Casual
408 posts

I think this place not good for own stay, but chances of renting out increased since MRT going to locate there?
alanlimkk
post Jun 5 2016, 12:10 AM

Getting Started
70 posts

Pass through this development today. Looks almost completed. From the highway, the sphere thing is really obvious.
razorboy
post Jul 18 2016, 09:31 AM

#winning
2,634 posts

Any updates? Heard the project got delayed?
temptation1314
post Aug 1 2016, 12:03 PM

2,287 posts

Congrats on those who bought.
MRT 2nd Link is just outside walking distance.
justmemc
post Aug 29 2016, 08:53 AM

Getting Started
131 posts

Hi, is there any update from the developer? Is the project got delayed?

Supposedly should have hand in key somewhere this month is it?
clkm85
post Aug 29 2016, 02:05 PM

2 posts

The completion date was supposed to be the end of this year but was told that the project will only be completed earliest June next year.

Not sure why though.
justmemc
post Aug 29 2016, 02:41 PM

Getting Started
131 posts

QUOTE(clkm85 @ Aug 29 2016, 03:05 PM)
The completion date was supposed to be the end of this year but was told that the project will only be completed earliest June next year.

Not sure why though.
Did you try to call the developer and see? It seem to be a long delay.

Will they compensate on the LD?

loon10
post Sep 21 2016, 01:54 PM

4 posts

I also got the same news... It further said if June can't be completed, perhaps might drag till December 2017... sad.gif
clkm85
post Sep 24 2016, 10:18 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(loon10 @ Sep 21 2016, 01:54 PM)
I also got the same news... It further said if June can't be completed, perhaps might drag till December 2017... sad.gif
Who you heard it from? I heard it from the sales agent for Sphere Damansara
loon10
post Oct 17 2016, 10:26 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(clkm85 @ Sep 24 2016, 10:18 PM)
Who you heard it from? I heard it from the sales agent for Sphere Damansara
Same... Also from the sales agent there... But these few days i saw they started to put on windows and the coloring are almost completed up to 80% of the building. Not sure why they need so long though.
balistafear
post Jul 12 2017, 06:24 PM

Getting Started
298 posts

Visited the site today, the construction workers and developer staffs said VP around 2 months time.

Sharing some pictures for everyone's benefit
balistafear
post Jul 13 2017, 01:31 AM

Getting Started
298 posts

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
View of the apartments at Prima Damansara & TNB machines

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by balistafear: Jul 13 2017, 01:34 AM
lpuiman
post Mar 29 2018, 12:29 PM

24 posts

hi all, i have tenant looking to rent in sphere damansara, u guys can pm me if ur unit is available to rent.
AskarPerang
post Mar 29 2018, 12:51 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(balistafear @ Jul 13 2017, 01:31 AM)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
View of the apartments at Prima Damansara & TNB machines

user posted image

user posted image
How's the facilities on offer comparing to The Zizz?
At least the internal walkway corridor is spacious compare to The Zizz.
balistafear
post Apr 11 2018, 11:19 PM

Getting Started
298 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Mar 29 2018, 12:51 PM)
How's the facilities on offer comparing to The Zizz?
At least the internal walkway corridor is spacious compare to The Zizz.
Love the swimming pool, that's really spacious with its double storey walkway around it. Aside from that, don't see much difference though. Beside the 4 feet Zizz corridor haha.
AskarPerang
post Apr 11 2018, 11:32 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(balistafear @ Apr 11 2018, 11:19 PM)
Love the swimming pool, that's really spacious with its double storey walkway around it. Aside from that, don't see much difference though. Beside the 4 feet Zizz corridor haha.
Weird coz many of The Zizz purchaser claiming they USP is the facilities. I wander how true is that. List of facilities on offer probably yes, got a long list, but we all know that's just marketing gimmick.

Anyway Block A and B completed for The Zizz.
balistafear
post Apr 11 2018, 11:41 PM

Getting Started
298 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Apr 11 2018, 11:32 PM)
Weird coz many of The Zizz purchaser claiming they USP is the facilities. I wander how true is that. List of facilities on offer probably yes, got a long list, but we all know that's just marketing gimmick.

Anyway Block A and B completed for The Zizz.
I share the same sentiment. Went to showroom before and seen the long list of facilities. For me, I just take it with a pinch of salt. The end product may or may not be what they say.

That said, the biggest issue I don't like about Zizz is the 4 feet corridor. Those who purchase the units will be having trouble with shifting furniture in!
balistafear
post Apr 11 2018, 11:43 PM

Getting Started
298 posts

Another matter is Zizz has been recently renamed to Residensi Damai Meriah. Ouch! Reason stated by developer is because name rejected as "Zizz" doesn't exist in BM dictionary.

Be very careful.
SUSpptgrine
post May 20 2018, 07:42 PM

Getting Started
273 posts

Hi any owner want to rent out their unit? I got a fren looking to rent. Lady tenant
AskarPerang
post Jun 6 2018, 08:47 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

First lelong unit enter the market.

C07-05, Block C, Sphere Damansara, Jalan Pju 10/9, Prima Damansara
Reserve price 🔥🔥RM550,000🔥🔥
1192 sqft, 2 CP
Leasehold
Auction: 26-Jun-2018 (Tue)

Interesting to see how much this unit will drop till.
AskarPerang
post Jun 30 2018, 01:24 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jun 6 2018, 08:47 PM)
First lelong unit enter the market.

Reserve price 🔥🔥RM550,000🔥🔥
1192 sqft, 2 CP
Leasehold
Auction: 26-Jun-2018 (Tue)

Interesting to see how much this unit will drop till.
Already 2 rounds with no taker. New price as below:

Reserve price 🔥🔥RM468,000🔥🔥
1192 sqft, 2 CP
Leasehold
Auction: 26-Jul-2018 (Thu)
corleone74
post Jun 30 2018, 02:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,665 posts

QUOTE(balistafear @ Apr 11 2018, 11:43 PM)
Another matter is Zizz has been recently renamed to Residensi Damai Meriah. Ouch! Reason stated by developer is because name rejected as "Zizz" doesn't exist in BM dictionary.

Be very careful.
Frankly u ask me residensi damai meriah is much nicer than Zizz which is a nonsensical name.

But if u want bm dictionary name, then "Cis" is in the dictionary biggrin.gif
Joycelee
post Jul 25 2018, 11:08 PM

Getting Started
162 posts

any owners? how is the environment staying in Sphere? how is the security?

how long it will take from Sphere to One U if depart after 9am?
AskarPerang
post Jul 26 2018, 08:16 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jun 30 2018, 01:24 AM)
Already 2 rounds with no taker. New price as below:

Reserve price 🔥🔥RM468,000🔥🔥
1192 sqft, 2 CP
Leasehold
Auction: 26-Jul-2018 (Thu)
No taker again. See you in August. New updated price as below:

Reserve price 🔥🔥RM422,000🔥🔥
1192 sqft, 2 CP
Leasehold
Auction: 05 Sep 18

This post has been edited by AskarPerang: Aug 9 2018, 08:52 AM
Jasonist
post Aug 16 2018, 04:49 PM

Oldfag
1,173 posts

guys, what is the maximum clearance for parking there? can a pick up truck park inside the parking facility?
AskarPerang
post Oct 10 2018, 11:54 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jul 26 2018, 08:16 PM)
No taker again. See you in August. New updated price as below:

Reserve price 🔥🔥RM422,000🔥🔥
1192 sqft, 2 CP
Leasehold
Auction: 05 Sep 18
Once again no taker. Below 400k now. How low can this go??? Drop from 550k all the way down to 380k now. Crazy.

Reserve price 🔥🔥RM380,000🔥🔥
1192 sqft, 2 CP
Leasehold
Auction: 23-Oct-2018 (Tue)

AskarPerang
post Oct 24 2018, 05:03 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Oct 10 2018, 11:54 AM)
Once again no taker. Below 400k now. How low can this go??? Drop from 550k all the way down to 380k now. Crazy.

Reserve price 🔥🔥RM380,000🔥🔥
1192 sqft, 2 CP
Leasehold
Auction: 23-Oct-2018 (Tue)
Unit sold at 380k single bidder only.
Wow. Good catch. flex.gif
adrixxx
post Dec 3 2018, 03:04 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(Joycelee @ Jul 25 2018, 11:08 PM)
any owners? how is the environment staying in Sphere? how is the security?
how long it will take from Sphere to One U if depart after 9am?
It takes about 20 mins to One U, 10 mins to come back.

A lot of pak hitam populated here already.

rikuseo
post Jan 10 2019, 03:54 PM

4 posts

For those who would like to rent this property, I would strongly suggest "NO".
Suck management which try very hard to implement all the possible method to charge you!

1. It is a commercial lot I understand, but they implement parking charges for those who would like to park at LG floor. The rate is as follow:

i. RM 1 for first hour and every subsequent hour is RM 1, maximum RM 5 per day. [quite ok right?]. However, I went in the parking by Day xx at 1045pm, and I went out by 445pm the next Day, they charge me RM10 and say this is follow their calculation [they did installed the auto gate barrier with touch n go system. However they start charging tenant or non tenant before their system is ready!]. I did my best to explain to them, if by 1045pm came in and left at the next day 445pm should be rm7 instead of rm10.
1045pm - 12am = RM 2 (less than two hours)
12am on wards = RM 5 maximum

End up we need to be furious until making call to the head of the parking in charge to get this settled.

2. You must possess ORIGINAL ACCESS CARD AND SHOW IT TO THE GOD DAMN "GUARDIAN" to prove that you are the resident, only then you are allowed to use the swimming pool. Imagine you don't have it because someone taken the original card. By showing a photo of the original access card that has been taken by your gf to work, to prove that you owner the card is not allowed.

3. There were two sides in the building with lift, one side has went down for more than 2 months and the management told us that the lift is no longer provided. I was like "WTF"?. After then the fixed the lift without informing tenant, and I found this out by myself in the end.

4. My unit was full of bugs because of the sewing system, and it smells disgusting. After informing the management for several time, they said will reply us and update us for a visit. Guess what? end up got nothing from the management. Attached the conversion between me and the management.

5. The procedure of their registration is only by IC not driving License. There were once I came in as a visitor, right after getting my IC, they merely record my detail and give me the visitor card, and yes I am allow to get my card in and look for the dedicated parking. However, there were other people came to the security office and interfere my registration process, which seems like their car has been claimed because parked the wrong slot. The security were then held me on hold and given me the reason of (please wait until my colleague came over as i need to attend the other people first)

First of all, I am the one who came first, don't you think you are supposed to settle my registration and let me in first?
Secondly, by allowing me in would be much easier for you to solve the problem efficiently than attending other people, in which their car has been claimed, and you need to walk to their car?

End up you find out the so called wait for their colleague went to smoke, and we asked the security and came back after smoke, "Eh Boss, kenapa tak bagi kami masuk dulu baru settle org lain punya hal?"
The security told us: I pun tak tau dia, patut bagi you masuk dulu.

Gosh, guess this management only thinking all possible way to charge you but never provide a very good management for this building.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by rikuseo: Jan 10 2019, 03:57 PM
jensterz
post Apr 16 2019, 12:11 PM

3 posts

Looking to rent a unit. Target to move in early June 2019. Fully furnished preferred. 3 bedrooms unit.

This post has been edited by jensterz: Apr 16 2019, 12:12 PM
AskarPerang
post Jun 16 2020, 09:22 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

Thasmita
post Sep 14 2020, 07:05 AM

On my way
665 posts

QUOTE(rikuseo @ Jan 10 2019, 03:54 PM)
For those who would like to rent this property, I would strongly suggest "NO".
Suck management which try very hard to implement all the possible method to charge you!
1. It is a commercial lot I understand, but they implement parking charges for those who would like to park at LG floor. The rate is as follow:

i. RM 1 for first hour and every subsequent hour is RM 1, maximum RM 5 per day. [quite ok right?]. However, I went in the parking by Day xx at 1045pm, and I went out by 445pm the next Day, they charge me RM10 and say this is follow their calculation [they did installed the auto gate barrier with touch n go system. However they start charging tenant or non tenant before their system is ready!]. I did my best to explain to them, if by 1045pm came in and left at the next day 445pm should be rm7 instead of rm10.
1045pm - 12am = RM 2 (less than two hours)
12am on wards = RM 5 maximum

End up we need to be furious until making call to the head of the parking in charge to get this settled.

2. You must possess ORIGINAL ACCESS CARD AND SHOW IT TO THE GOD DAMN "GUARDIAN" to prove that you are the resident, only then you are allowed to use the swimming pool. Imagine you don't have it because someone taken the original card. By showing a photo of the original access card that has been taken by your gf to work, to prove that you owner the card is not allowed.

3. There were two sides in the building with lift, one side has went down for more than 2 months and the management told us that the lift is no longer provided. I was like "WTF"?. After then the fixed the lift without informing tenant, and I found this out by myself in the end.

4. My unit was full of bugs because of the sewing system, and it smells disgusting. After informing the management for several time, they said will reply us and update us for a visit. Guess what? end up got nothing from the management. Attached the conversion between me and the management.

5. The procedure of their registration is only by IC not driving License. There were once I came in as a visitor, right after getting my IC, they merely record my detail and give me the visitor card, and yes I am allow to get my card in and look for the dedicated parking. However, there were other people came to the security office and interfere my registration process, which seems like their car has been claimed because parked the wrong slot. The security were then held me on hold and given me the reason of (please wait until my colleague came over as i need to attend the other people first)

First of all, I am the one who came first, don't you think you are supposed to settle my registration and let me in first?
Secondly, by allowing me in would be much easier for you to solve the problem efficiently than attending other people, in which their car has been claimed, and you need to walk to their car?

End up you find out the so called wait for their colleague went to smoke, and we asked the security and came back after smoke, "Eh Boss, kenapa tak bagi kami masuk dulu baru settle org lain punya hal?"
The security told us: I pun tak tau dia, patut bagi you masuk dulu.

Gosh, guess this management only thinking all possible way to charge you but never provide a very good management for this building.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
Is it still this bad
AskarPerang
post Oct 10 2020, 11:35 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

Another lelong unit check in.
Loft unit this time. With very interesting toilet design.
Surprisingly small size unit also come with 2 car park slots.
Commercial loan.
This owner got 2 units here. Another unit (under different bank) should appear in lelong market after this.

A08-28, Block A, Sphere Damansara
Reserve price🔥🔥RM 212,000🔥🔥
Leasehold until 2100
661 sqft (loft style)
2 car park slots
Auction: 23-Oct-2020 (Fri)
*Vacant unit

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

gashout
post Mar 1 2024, 04:32 AM

⭐ My stars are growing ⭐
3,634 posts

Shit developer. They're going to launch a new project. Don't ever touch them. Not even a second or a hair.

Shit is my word for this.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0341sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:31 PM