Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Sphere Damansara, Any comments ?

views

balistafear
post Apr 11 2018, 11:41 PM

Getting Started
298 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Apr 11 2018, 11:32 PM)
Weird coz many of The Zizz purchaser claiming they USP is the facilities. I wander how true is that. List of facilities on offer probably yes, got a long list, but we all know that's just marketing gimmick.

Anyway Block A and B completed for The Zizz.
I share the same sentiment. Went to showroom before and seen the long list of facilities. For me, I just take it with a pinch of salt. The end product may or may not be what they say.

That said, the biggest issue I don't like about Zizz is the 4 feet corridor. Those who purchase the units will be having trouble with shifting furniture in!
balistafear
post Apr 11 2018, 11:43 PM

Getting Started
298 posts

Another matter is Zizz has been recently renamed to Residensi Damai Meriah. Ouch! Reason stated by developer is because name rejected as "Zizz" doesn't exist in BM dictionary.

Be very careful.
SUSpptgrine
post May 20 2018, 07:42 PM

Getting Started
273 posts

Hi any owner want to rent out their unit? I got a fren looking to rent. Lady tenant
AskarPerang
post Jun 6 2018, 08:47 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,145 posts

First lelong unit enter the market.

C07-05, Block C, Sphere Damansara, Jalan Pju 10/9, Prima Damansara
Reserve price πŸ”₯πŸ”₯RM550,000πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
1192 sqft, 2 CP
Leasehold
Auction: 26-Jun-2018 (Tue)

Interesting to see how much this unit will drop till.
AskarPerang
post Jun 30 2018, 01:24 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,145 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jun 6 2018, 08:47 PM)
First lelong unit enter the market.

Reserve price πŸ”₯πŸ”₯RM550,000πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
1192 sqft, 2 CP
Leasehold
Auction: 26-Jun-2018 (Tue)

Interesting to see how much this unit will drop till.
Already 2 rounds with no taker. New price as below:

Reserve price πŸ”₯πŸ”₯RM468,000πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
1192 sqft, 2 CP
Leasehold
Auction: 26-Jul-2018 (Thu)
corleone74
post Jun 30 2018, 02:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,665 posts

QUOTE(balistafear @ Apr 11 2018, 11:43 PM)
Another matter is Zizz has been recently renamed to Residensi Damai Meriah. Ouch! Reason stated by developer is because name rejected as "Zizz" doesn't exist in BM dictionary.

Be very careful.
Frankly u ask me residensi damai meriah is much nicer than Zizz which is a nonsensical name.

But if u want bm dictionary name, then "Cis" is in the dictionary biggrin.gif
Joycelee
post Jul 25 2018, 11:08 PM

Getting Started
162 posts

any owners? how is the environment staying in Sphere? how is the security?

how long it will take from Sphere to One U if depart after 9am?
AskarPerang
post Jul 26 2018, 08:16 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,145 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jun 30 2018, 01:24 AM)
Already 2 rounds with no taker. New price as below:

Reserve price πŸ”₯πŸ”₯RM468,000πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
1192 sqft, 2 CP
Leasehold
Auction: 26-Jul-2018 (Thu)
No taker again. See you in August. New updated price as below:

Reserve price πŸ”₯πŸ”₯RM422,000πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
1192 sqft, 2 CP
Leasehold
Auction: 05 Sep 18

This post has been edited by AskarPerang: Aug 9 2018, 08:52 AM
Jasonist
post Aug 16 2018, 04:49 PM

Oldfag
1,173 posts

guys, what is the maximum clearance for parking there? can a pick up truck park inside the parking facility?
AskarPerang
post Oct 10 2018, 11:54 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,145 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jul 26 2018, 08:16 PM)
No taker again. See you in August. New updated price as below:

Reserve price πŸ”₯πŸ”₯RM422,000πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
1192 sqft, 2 CP
Leasehold
Auction: 05 Sep 18
Once again no taker. Below 400k now. How low can this go??? Drop from 550k all the way down to 380k now. Crazy.

Reserve price πŸ”₯πŸ”₯RM380,000πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
1192 sqft, 2 CP
Leasehold
Auction: 23-Oct-2018 (Tue)

AskarPerang
post Oct 24 2018, 05:03 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,145 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Oct 10 2018, 11:54 AM)
Once again no taker. Below 400k now. How low can this go??? Drop from 550k all the way down to 380k now. Crazy.

Reserve price πŸ”₯πŸ”₯RM380,000πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
1192 sqft, 2 CP
Leasehold
Auction: 23-Oct-2018 (Tue)
Unit sold at 380k single bidder only.
Wow. Good catch. flex.gif
adrixxx
post Dec 3 2018, 03:04 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(Joycelee @ Jul 25 2018, 11:08 PM)
any owners? how is the environment staying in Sphere? how is the security?
how long it will take from Sphere to One U if depart after 9am?
It takes about 20 mins to One U, 10 mins to come back.

A lot of pak hitam populated here already.

rikuseo
post Jan 10 2019, 03:54 PM

4 posts

For those who would like to rent this property, I would strongly suggest "NO".
Suck management which try very hard to implement all the possible method to charge you!

1. It is a commercial lot I understand, but they implement parking charges for those who would like to park at LG floor. The rate is as follow:

i. RM 1 for first hour and every subsequent hour is RM 1, maximum RM 5 per day. [quite ok right?]. However, I went in the parking by Day xx at 1045pm, and I went out by 445pm the next Day, they charge me RM10 and say this is follow their calculation [they did installed the auto gate barrier with touch n go system. However they start charging tenant or non tenant before their system is ready!]. I did my best to explain to them, if by 1045pm came in and left at the next day 445pm should be rm7 instead of rm10.
1045pm - 12am = RM 2 (less than two hours)
12am on wards = RM 5 maximum

End up we need to be furious until making call to the head of the parking in charge to get this settled.

2. You must possess ORIGINAL ACCESS CARD AND SHOW IT TO THE GOD DAMN "GUARDIAN" to prove that you are the resident, only then you are allowed to use the swimming pool. Imagine you don't have it because someone taken the original card. By showing a photo of the original access card that has been taken by your gf to work, to prove that you owner the card is not allowed.

3. There were two sides in the building with lift, one side has went down for more than 2 months and the management told us that the lift is no longer provided. I was like "WTF"?. After then the fixed the lift without informing tenant, and I found this out by myself in the end.

4. My unit was full of bugs because of the sewing system, and it smells disgusting. After informing the management for several time, they said will reply us and update us for a visit. Guess what? end up got nothing from the management. Attached the conversion between me and the management.

5. The procedure of their registration is only by IC not driving License. There were once I came in as a visitor, right after getting my IC, they merely record my detail and give me the visitor card, and yes I am allow to get my card in and look for the dedicated parking. However, there were other people came to the security office and interfere my registration process, which seems like their car has been claimed because parked the wrong slot. The security were then held me on hold and given me the reason of (please wait until my colleague came over as i need to attend the other people first)

First of all, I am the one who came first, don't you think you are supposed to settle my registration and let me in first?
Secondly, by allowing me in would be much easier for you to solve the problem efficiently than attending other people, in which their car has been claimed, and you need to walk to their car?

End up you find out the so called wait for their colleague went to smoke, and we asked the security and came back after smoke, "Eh Boss, kenapa tak bagi kami masuk dulu baru settle org lain punya hal?"
The security told us: I pun tak tau dia, patut bagi you masuk dulu.

Gosh, guess this management only thinking all possible way to charge you but never provide a very good management for this building.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by rikuseo: Jan 10 2019, 03:57 PM
jensterz
post Apr 16 2019, 12:11 PM

3 posts

Looking to rent a unit. Target to move in early June 2019. Fully furnished preferred. 3 bedrooms unit.

This post has been edited by jensterz: Apr 16 2019, 12:12 PM
AskarPerang
post Jun 16 2020, 09:22 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,145 posts

Thasmita
post Sep 14 2020, 07:05 AM

On my way
665 posts

QUOTE(rikuseo @ Jan 10 2019, 03:54 PM)
For those who would like to rent this property, I would strongly suggest "NO".
Suck management which try very hard to implement all the possible method to charge you!
1. It is a commercial lot I understand, but they implement parking charges for those who would like to park at LG floor. The rate is as follow:

i. RM 1 for first hour and every subsequent hour is RM 1, maximum RM 5 per day. [quite ok right?]. However, I went in the parking by Day xx at 1045pm, and I went out by 445pm the next Day, they charge me RM10 and say this is follow their calculation [they did installed the auto gate barrier with touch n go system. However they start charging tenant or non tenant before their system is ready!]. I did my best to explain to them, if by 1045pm came in and left at the next day 445pm should be rm7 instead of rm10.
1045pm - 12am = RM 2 (less than two hours)
12am on wards = RM 5 maximum

End up we need to be furious until making call to the head of the parking in charge to get this settled.

2. You must possess ORIGINAL ACCESS CARD AND SHOW IT TO THE GOD DAMN "GUARDIAN" to prove that you are the resident, only then you are allowed to use the swimming pool. Imagine you don't have it because someone taken the original card. By showing a photo of the original access card that has been taken by your gf to work, to prove that you owner the card is not allowed.

3. There were two sides in the building with lift, one side has went down for more than 2 months and the management told us that the lift is no longer provided. I was like "WTF"?. After then the fixed the lift without informing tenant, and I found this out by myself in the end.

4. My unit was full of bugs because of the sewing system, and it smells disgusting. After informing the management for several time, they said will reply us and update us for a visit. Guess what? end up got nothing from the management. Attached the conversion between me and the management.

5. The procedure of their registration is only by IC not driving License. There were once I came in as a visitor, right after getting my IC, they merely record my detail and give me the visitor card, and yes I am allow to get my card in and look for the dedicated parking. However, there were other people came to the security office and interfere my registration process, which seems like their car has been claimed because parked the wrong slot. The security were then held me on hold and given me the reason of (please wait until my colleague came over as i need to attend the other people first)

First of all, I am the one who came first, don't you think you are supposed to settle my registration and let me in first?
Secondly, by allowing me in would be much easier for you to solve the problem efficiently than attending other people, in which their car has been claimed, and you need to walk to their car?

End up you find out the so called wait for their colleague went to smoke, and we asked the security and came back after smoke, "Eh Boss, kenapa tak bagi kami masuk dulu baru settle org lain punya hal?"
The security told us: I pun tak tau dia, patut bagi you masuk dulu.

Gosh, guess this management only thinking all possible way to charge you but never provide a very good management for this building.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
Is it still this bad
AskarPerang
post Oct 10 2020, 11:35 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,145 posts

Another lelong unit check in.
Loft unit this time. With very interesting toilet design.
Surprisingly small size unit also come with 2 car park slots.
Commercial loan.
This owner got 2 units here. Another unit (under different bank) should appear in lelong market after this.

A08-28, Block A, Sphere Damansara
Reserve priceπŸ”₯πŸ”₯RM 212,000πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Leasehold until 2100
661 sqft (loft style)
2 car park slots
Auction: 23-Oct-2020 (Fri)
*Vacant unit

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

gashout
post Mar 1 2024, 04:32 AM

⭐ My stars are growing ⭐
3,634 posts

Shit developer. They're going to launch a new project. Don't ever touch them. Not even a second or a hair.

Shit is my word for this.

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0187sec    0.47    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:07 PM