> [wtc] Norazam

Apis_LuaLua
post Feb 23 2012, 04:24 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(anisa09 @ Feb 23 2012, 02:29 PM)
Yes...he told me the same..work offshore..going to miri la whatever la..yes..we shud go his house and take all his stuff...all his gadget..also promise me to give samsung notebook as compensation for holding my money more than 2 months..i think if go n invest to other place also got much money d... Dis guy really make me mad... mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif
wow.. dont know that u also kene anisa09.. i tot u only one of his successful customer.
kelvin_hata
post Feb 23 2012, 04:31 PM

V.S.O.P
2,696 posts

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Feb 21 2012, 05:01 PM)
well i understood the situation on security of ur side & family or housemates. Lets wait for TS posting up proof of payment. If TS really paid u then thats considered as it's not Norazam that refunded u & Norazam is still owing u & i still didnt get his money but money from TS & u should know what to do.
U got a big point there...

QUOTE(limhongwoon @ Feb 22 2012, 10:38 AM)
I just found the printscreen of the transaction of M2U to usop8290.

And I will upload the proof here shortly
Please don't blame owikh84 ,he was good guys and nice friend, he just helping me to solve this problem because this cons involve a lots money
Show the transction that you transfer to usop8290 and request fir refund from him... Since this is like ABC case and that money is not belong to usop8290.
U must include this all transction in ur police report too.

Usop8290:- better go make a police report too. Look like u become scammer too sad.gif and we know that u r not.

This post has been edited by kelvin_hata: Feb 23 2012, 04:37 PM
anisa09
post Feb 23 2012, 04:59 PM

Casual
320 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Feb 23 2012, 04:24 PM)
wow.. dont know that u also kene anisa09.. i tot u only one of his successful customer.
Not really succesful la..he return me rm1800 only n i dont know he use who's money to refund me..i Should check where the money come from..
usop8290
post Feb 23 2012, 05:18 PM

Enthusiast
998 posts

QUOTE(kelvin_hata @ Feb 23 2012, 05:31 PM)
Show the transction that you transfer to usop8290 and request fir refund from him... Since this is like ABC case and that money is not belong to usop8290.

Usop8290:- better go make a police report too. Look like u become scammer too sad.gif and we know that u r not.
why on earth do i need to refund..if its police case..let the police decide la.. rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
i never ask ts to bank in the money to me..

kelvin_hata
post Feb 23 2012, 06:29 PM

V.S.O.P
2,696 posts

QUOTE(usop8290 @ Feb 23 2012, 05:18 PM)
why on earth do i need to refund..if its police case..let the police decide la.. rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif
i never ask ts to bank in the money to me..
This is showing ur personal already. If TS can proved the trancsation, and u never ask TS to bank in, den u should refunds. Else you will become scammer too.

If TS bank in to the real scammer bank account and the scammer transfer to you, den story different. Cant u spot the different?

usop8290
post Feb 23 2012, 07:59 PM

Enthusiast
998 posts

QUOTE(kelvin_hata @ Feb 23 2012, 07:29 PM)
This is showing ur personal already. If TS can proved the trancsation, and u never ask TS to bank in, den u should refunds. Else you will become scammer too.
If TS bank in to the real scammer bank account and the scammer transfer to you, den story different. Cant u spot the different?
no need to argue here..there is no point to refund if ts already lodged a police report..my name is already there ...so i think the wise move is to wait n let the police do their work...if police want me to refund then i will refund..notworthy.gif
SUSnordingh
post Feb 23 2012, 09:53 PM

I not 24 hours here...
4,419 posts

QUOTE(kelvin_hata @ Feb 23 2012, 06:29 PM)
You should stop saying 'you will become scammer too'. What if someone say that to you too. Usop come here to clear his name.

And I agree with Usop, let's the police decide. My advise to Usop, keep that money safe until case settle.
Quantum_thinking
post Feb 24 2012, 02:00 AM

Getting Started with LYN
5,289 posts

QUOTE(kelvin_hata @ Feb 23 2012, 06:29 PM)
Initially, i agree with you, but in this case, it might not only involve TS. Other people might be scammed to bank in as well into that account. That is where it may become complicated.

usop, got police report?
anisa09
post Feb 24 2012, 02:39 AM

Casual
320 posts

QUOTE(Quantum_thinking @ Feb 24 2012, 02:00 AM)
Initially, i agree with you, but in this case, it might not only involve TS. Other people might be scammed to bank in as well into that account. That is where it may become complicated.

usop, got police report?
Ya la..what bout me??he refund e money to me..but i dont know where it come from..aiyo..i might be e victim same as usop.
limhongwoon
post Feb 25 2012, 11:43 AM

Intel Certified - COre I7
2,892 posts

QUOTE(anisa09 @ Feb 23 2012, 01:01 PM)
I also being con by him..i want to go ask my father to find him..my father already said to me that if anything happen juz let him know.he'll try to find him..i also going to biro pengaduan awam..to report on him..anymore detail of him?? Btw i am from trganu..my family's there.but i am currently at gombak.

Added on February 23, 2012, 12:36 pm

Penipu besar ni....boleh guna nama Allah bile janji..hrp2 xselamat hidup dia mkn duit hrm..i still got his msg n email from e 1st day he approach me to con me..big liar!!shud put him on jail!
We must go to find him to take all money back.

QUOTE(sioe @ Feb 23 2012, 02:32 PM)
A new con by the same conman?

The fella's still actively conning ppl on the very forum that people's complaining n discussing about him? This fella has balls man. not scared of anything. Season conman.

Mods, do try to fish out his dupes. Im sure he has plenty. Pity TS and pity the innocent user that had his account used.
Now he keep using other people name to cons. Moderator should do somethings with this scammer, by notice all the seller to report if got new member buying thing from them and send to this scammer address. Else the seller will become another innocent people again.

QUOTE(anisa09 @ Feb 23 2012, 02:36 PM)
Yes..i think we shud go find him and belasah him..or bring to the court dis case n ask for damages..he must have lot of money..u can see all his gadget..so much..he shud pay 4 what he did..i think we shud gather all his victim..everybody shud be compensated!
Actually we go to take back the gadget already more than enough. I will take 2 of the HD 6990 Graphic Card. Police should take all his gadget and sell it, and return us the money
QUOTE(usop8290 @ Feb 23 2012, 03:23 PM)
same like me..same modus operandi...even he claim he work as offshore system admin..want to buy new car..VEILFIRE..same story he told ezzydmvp.. doh.gif

we juz go to his house and take all his stuff..his PC only cost more than 10k.. flex.gif
He say he work at Gas and Oil Company. And he thought me that he already bought new Vellfire and now the radiator leak and bring to repair.

Cons people until buy a new car, why Police can't catch the conman.

QUOTE(anisa09 @ Feb 23 2012, 03:29 PM)
Yes...he told me the same..work offshore..going to miri la whatever la..yes..we shud go his house and take all his stuff...all his gadget..also promise me to give samsung notebook as compensation for holding my money more than 2 months..i think if go n invest to other place also got much money d... Dis guy really make me mad... mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif
He promise he will give a Asus AMD Motherboard as compensation for holding my things for 4 months. Last weeks, he ask me for my bank account and he say his wife will bank in another RM 300 as compensation.

Now he try to use my bank account to cons another people. What should I do now, report police and ask bank to change account number ?

Added on February 25, 2012, 12:36 pm
QUOTE(kelvin_hata @ Feb 23 2012, 05:31 PM)

Here is the proof of the transaction to usop8290 :

user posted image

RM 450 using Maybank2U

This post has been edited by limhongwoon: Feb 25 2012, 12:36 PM
Quantum_thinking
post Feb 25 2012, 01:31 PM

Getting Started with LYN
5,289 posts

QUOTE(anisa09 @ Feb 24 2012, 02:39 AM)
Ya la..what bout me??he refund e money to me..but i dont know where it come from..aiyo..i might be e victim same as usop.
Try Google your bank account and see if it appears on the search engine?

If yes, see if any action is neccessary or not. wink.gif
owikh84
post Feb 26 2012, 11:28 AM

i7 Clan
Group Icon
Elite
8,705 posts

QUOTE(limhongwoon @ Feb 25 2012, 11:43 AM)
Here is the proof of the transaction to usop8290 :

user posted image

RM 450 using Maybank2U
It is proven that the money has been transferred to usop's bank acc. So have u lodged police report? hmm.gif

This post has been edited by owikh84: Feb 28 2012, 07:04 AM
figure8
post Feb 26 2012, 11:58 AM

...dear future, come get me
3,174 posts

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Feb 26 2012, 11:28 AM)
lol.. the duit haram is inside your bank acc.   cool2.gif
there are no reason not to refund cus that is not your money sweat.gif
i know this currently a police business but they can't even use the money as an evidence. they will use the transaction... no harm refund the money which clearly not yours. just my 2cent rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by figure8: Feb 26 2012, 11:59 AM
usop8290
post Feb 26 2012, 02:19 PM

Enthusiast
998 posts

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Feb 26 2012, 12:28 PM)
It is proven that the money has been transferred to usop's bank acc. So have u lodged police report?  hmm.gif

Added on February 26, 2012, 11:44 am
lol.. the duit haram is inside your bank acc.  cool2.gif
i already offer ts to refund...just waiting for his confirmation.. laugh.gif

so dont tell me about haram n halal..i know it..if you think you wanna help ts just go and get his remaining money la..no need talking like this here sweat.gif

limhongwoon
post Feb 26 2012, 02:28 PM

2,892 posts

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Feb 26 2012, 12:28 PM)
It is proven that the money has been transferred to usop's bank acc. So have u lodged police report?  hmm.gif

Added on February 26, 2012, 11:44 am
lol.. the duit haram is inside your bank acc.  cool2.gif
Usop offer me for refund and he ask me not to included his bank account during lodging report . What should I do ?

I not yet lodge report because really busy this few days

QUOTE(figure8 @ Feb 26 2012, 12:58 PM)
there are no reason not to refund cus that is not your money sweat.gif
i know this currently a police business but they can't even use the money as an evidence. they will use the transaction... no harm refund the money which clearly not yours. just my 2cent rolleyes.gif
Usop offer me for refund and he ask me not to included his bank account during lodging report . What should I do ?

QUOTE(usop8290 @ Feb 26 2012, 03:19 PM)
i already offer ts to refund...just waiting for his confirmation.. laugh.gif

so dont tell me about haram n halal..i know it..if you think you wanna help ts just go and get his remaining money la..no need talking like this here  sweat.gif
I wait for how other forummer say . I really scare to give people my bank account , I don't want to become another victim like you
usop8290
post Feb 26 2012, 02:35 PM

Enthusiast
998 posts

QUOTE(limhongwoon @ Feb 26 2012, 03:28 PM)

I not yet lodge report because really busy this few days
I wait for how other forummer say . I really scare to give people my bank account , I don't want to become another victim like you
if you scare like that how im going to settle this case? i offer you refund then still want to put my acc ??? rclxub.gif

RM450 only right? why scare? if you on the right side you dont have to be like that.. notworthy.gif

Added on February 26, 2012, 3:02 pmif you so scare like that we can meet at BUKIT AMAN to settle this problem..bring along all your evidence..im willing to cooperate..i'll already give you my number since day one you post this thread and please do contact me regarding this matter.. nod.gif

to owikh.. talking bout halal haram or any religion stuff here is not a wise move...im a Muslim and i already know bout that more that you do..btw thx for the reminder doh.gif

Added on February 26, 2012, 5:02 pmi already paid ts..hope there is no more issue involving me after this...thanks to ts for the full cooperation..btw this is the proof of payment.. notworthy.gif

user posted image

This post has been edited by usop8290: Feb 26 2012, 11:29 PM
limhongwoon
post Feb 27 2012, 11:45 AM

2,892 posts

QUOTE(usop8290 @ Feb 26 2012, 03:35 PM)
if you scare like that how im going to settle this case? i offer you refund then still want to put my acc ???  rclxub.gif

RM450 only right? why scare? if you on the right side you dont have to be like that.. notworthy.gif

Added on February 26, 2012, 3:02 pmif you so scare like that we can meet at BUKIT AMAN to settle this problem..bring along all your evidence..im willing to cooperate..i'll already give you my number since day one you post this thread and please do contact me regarding this matter..  nod.gif

to owikh.. talking bout halal haram or any religion stuff here is not a wise move...im  a Muslim and i already know bout that more that you do..btw thx for the reminder  doh.gif

Added on February 26, 2012, 5:02 pmi already paid ts..hope there is no more issue involving me after this...thanks to ts for the full cooperation..btw this is the proof of payment..  notworthy.gif

user posted image
usop8290 already refund me the money and now I still have RM 3850 with the conman
kelvin_hata
post Feb 27 2012, 07:53 PM

V.S.O.P
2,696 posts

QUOTE(usop8290 @ Feb 26 2012, 02:35 PM)
if you scare like that how im going to settle this case? i offer you refund then still want to put my acc ???  rclxub.gif

Added on February 26, 2012, 3:02 pmif you so scare like that we can meet at BUKIT AMAN to settle this problem..bring along all your evidence..im willing to cooperate..i'll already give you my number since day one you post this thread and please do contact me regarding this matter..  nod.gif

to owikh.. talking bout halal haram or any religion stuff here is not a wise move...im  a Muslim and i already know bout that more that you do..btw thx for the reminder  doh.gif

Added on February 26, 2012, 5:02 pmi already paid ts..hope there is no more issue involving me after this...thanks to ts for the full cooperation..btw this is the proof of payment..  notworthy.gif

user posted image
Now this is a good move for you. notworthy.gif
anisa09
post May 9 2012, 01:44 AM

Casual
320 posts

No news 4 dis guy?anybody caught him??
flip003
post Feb 6 2013, 03:00 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

QUOTE(usop8290 @ Feb 21 2012, 12:17 AM)
he may must pro at scamming others..this is the conman real face..and read the comment there..he already con people for RM500K

Is he using fake costume to ? drool.gif

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0241sec    0.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:50 PM