Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [wtc] Norazam

Apis_LuaLua
post Feb 20 2012, 06:54 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

Details of the transaction? any deal history before this? as i assume its involving a lot of money and i dont think u will bank in that much of money if u didnt have some connection before.
Apis_LuaLua
post Feb 21 2012, 12:22 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

Thanks usop for the heads up. To TS, usop definitely know him. Hope that if u serious on getting back ur money, plz consult with usop. Several other forumers know him too. Suspected to be a dupe of long time establish scammer here in Lowyat, natiayS.

Previously using his wife acc, YUSNITA BT HASHIM.

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Feb 21 2012, 12:29 AM
Apis_LuaLua
post Feb 21 2012, 12:53 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

QUOTE(miewan92 @ Feb 21 2012, 12:35 AM)
ya lorh..already been a long case sad.gif then he strikes back doh.gif
I dont think he stop and only now strikes back... its just he didnt do it actively in lowyat. i believe many ppl has been his victims in mudah and other trading website. to usop, yes, u need to do a police report bro. u are in dangerous situation being accuse as a scammer.
Apis_LuaLua
post Feb 21 2012, 04:58 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

usop is not related. In fact he is the victim now. And i can confirm his location is around bangi/kajang.
Apis_LuaLua
post Feb 23 2012, 04:24 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

QUOTE(anisa09 @ Feb 23 2012, 02:29 PM)
Yes...he told me the same..work offshore..going to miri la whatever la..yes..we shud go his house and take all his stuff...all his gadget..also promise me to give samsung notebook as compensation for holding my money more than 2 months..i think if go n invest to other place also got much money d... Dis guy really make me mad... mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif
wow.. dont know that u also kene anisa09.. i tot u only one of his successful customer.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0243sec    0.88    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 3rd August 2021 - 07:36 PM