Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [wtc] Norazam

usop8290
post Feb 20 2012, 11:32 PM

Enthusiast
970 posts

damn..my name is there...he use my maybank acc to cover up his move.... vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif

usop8290
post Feb 20 2012, 11:42 PM

Enthusiast
970 posts

bro...i want to clear my name there...lets go to his house..i can lead the way..PM me to discuss..
usop8290
post Feb 20 2012, 11:47 PM

Enthusiast
970 posts

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Feb 21 2012, 12:38 AM)
do u know him & how does he know your Maybank acc?
long story bro...he used to con me..but luckily i get my money back..i know this guy from mudah since he bought my pc...just to clear things up...he dont use his own acc for the transaction..he like pusing2..ts bank in the money to me but that time i think norazam just pay his debt to me..that it...i think i have to make a report oso just to clear my name.. cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
usop8290
post Feb 21 2012, 12:17 AM

Enthusiast
970 posts

QUOTE(miewan92 @ Feb 21 2012, 01:04 AM)
so i think the first acc bank that TS post it must be someone acc if the second acc was belong to usop8290 hmm.gif too many name involved in this cases..a bit confusing shocking.gif
he may must pro at scamming others..this is the conman real face..and read the comment there..he already con people for RM500K

This post has been edited by usop8290: Feb 21 2012, 12:22 AM
usop8290
post Feb 21 2012, 12:27 AM

Enthusiast
970 posts

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Feb 21 2012, 01:23 AM)
As i've said earlier i had several deals with Norazam in the past few months.
The fake name had been used for all the deals.
The real name & IC could be traced from Poslaju tracking system as i still keep the Poslaju slips.
fixed
i think the other name in poslaju his son name...i know him when i on semester break last year..he bought my pc..met him few time..

guys did i have to make a report oso since he use my acc ???
usop8290
post Feb 21 2012, 12:32 AM

Enthusiast
970 posts

Need advice here..did i have to make a report oso since he use my acc ??? cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
usop8290
post Feb 21 2012, 12:36 AM

Enthusiast
970 posts

QUOTE(mi-g @ Feb 21 2012, 01:34 AM)
all this while i tot he insaf already.. damn.. once a conman, always a conman.

btw his IC is google-able. just note to others, please google up your seller's info before transferring your money to him. and if google end up with nothing, doesn't mean its 100% safe to do transaction..

Added on February 21, 2012, 12:34 am
yes, u have to. its to avoid further complication in future.
thanks sir..i will make report after ts did..
usop8290
post Feb 21 2012, 03:59 PM

Enthusiast
970 posts

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Feb 21 2012, 03:09 PM)
Hafiz is from Besut source FB: http://www.google.com.my/url?sa=t&source=w...OAOyZNUFgRntIgQ

Yusof aka usop from KT u go ask him

Added on February 21, 2012, 2:22 pmRelated: http://www.google.com.my/url?sa=t&source=w...Rgt6T6Lol-wYVNQ

I saw mohdasraf and posman curi
of course my hometown in Terengganu..now im at bangi...you can ask apis lua lua to check my ip address..now im a suspect of a scammer..damn that damage my reputation here.. mad.gif

anyone that have bank in their money to my bank account do PM me the detail of transaction..i want to lodge police report soon..thanks icon_question.gif

dear ts can you PM me the total amount of the trasaction to my acc coz tomorow i will go to maybank to print out my transaction history...
usop8290
post Feb 21 2012, 04:46 PM

Enthusiast
970 posts

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Feb 21 2012, 05:19 PM)
I doubt that coz if u really want to lodge police report u should hv done it long time ago. U even know his big name before.
u dont know my situation man...he know my house when he came to buy my pc through mudah on August last year...im afraid he do sumthing crazy..since i already get back my money..i think i dont have to make a report..

but know everything has change since ts make this thread..there is my name over there in the transaction..how can i sit back n relax...that is abusing my account and reputation...i will try everything i can to clear up my name..that why im doing this..just let the police to their work when i make a report later this week..
usop8290
post Feb 21 2012, 05:13 PM

Enthusiast
970 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Feb 21 2012, 05:58 PM)
usop is not related. In fact he is the victim now. And i can confirm his location is around bangi/kajang.
thx bro..to be exact im a student at UKM Bangi...n lived here at bandar baru bangi...if anyone have problem with it just PM me and i can arrange a meeting..

to owikh84, i think i dont have any issue with you..i already cooperate with ts bout this thing..if sumthing bothering you, pls PM me.. notworthy.gif
usop8290
post Feb 23 2012, 12:47 PM

Enthusiast
970 posts

QUOTE(anisa09 @ Feb 23 2012, 01:01 PM)
I also being con by him..i want to go ask my father to find him..my father already said to me that if anything happen juz let him know.he'll try to find him..i also going to biro pengaduan awam..to report on him..anymore detail of him?? Btw i am from trganu..my family's there.but i am currently at gombak.

Added on February 23, 2012, 12:36 pm

Penipu besar ni....boleh guna nama Allah bile janji..hrp2 xselamat hidup dia mkn duit hrm..i still got his msg n email from e 1st day he approach me to con me..big liar!!shud put him on jail!
wow..another victim... shakehead.gif
PM me..very interested to know your story..btw i know where he lived..maybe we can go to his house since you from tganu oso...
usop8290
post Feb 23 2012, 02:23 PM

Enthusiast
970 posts

QUOTE(anisa09 @ Feb 23 2012, 03:12 PM)
I think juz the same story as ts..he sell his item at a low price..at first he'll try to convince his buyer by sending out e item..den when he get e trust he sell another item..he'll offer one or two item at very good price.den he ask to bank in e money..den after dat he'll nvr post e item and give so many excuses..my case wif him now two months has passed..i juz summarize it as too long story..from his father death until her mother death..very long story he cheated n give excuses..i still got all her email..keep as to provide as a proof..i think going to bring dis guy to court.
same like me..same modus operandi...even he claim he work as offshore system admin..want to buy new car..VEILFIRE..same story he told ezzydmvp.. doh.gif

we juz go to his house and take all his stuff..his PC only cost more than 10k.. flex.gif
usop8290
post Feb 23 2012, 05:18 PM

Enthusiast
970 posts

QUOTE(kelvin_hata @ Feb 23 2012, 05:31 PM)
U got a big point there...
Show the transction that you transfer to usop8290 and request fir refund from him... Since this is like ABC case and that money is not belong to usop8290.
U must include this all transction in ur police report too.

Usop8290:- better go make a police report too. Look like u become scammer too sad.gif and we know that u r not.
why on earth do i need to refund..if its police case..let the police decide la.. rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
i never ask ts to bank in the money to me..

usop8290
post Feb 23 2012, 07:59 PM

Enthusiast
970 posts

QUOTE(kelvin_hata @ Feb 23 2012, 07:29 PM)
This is showing ur personal already. If TS can proved the trancsation, and u never ask TS to bank in, den u should refunds. Else you will become scammer too.
If TS bank in to the real scammer bank account and the scammer transfer to you, den story different. Cant u spot the different?
no need to argue here..there is no point to refund if ts already lodged a police report..my name is already there ...so i think the wise move is to wait n let the police do their work...if police want me to refund then i will refund..notworthy.gif
usop8290
post Feb 26 2012, 02:19 PM

Enthusiast
970 posts

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Feb 26 2012, 12:28 PM)
It is proven that the money has been transferred to usop's bank acc. So have u lodged police report?  hmm.gif

Added on February 26, 2012, 11:44 am
lol.. the duit haram is inside your bank acc.  cool2.gif
i already offer ts to refund...just waiting for his confirmation.. laugh.gif

so dont tell me about haram n halal..i know it..if you think you wanna help ts just go and get his remaining money la..no need talking like this here sweat.gif

usop8290
post Feb 26 2012, 02:35 PM

Enthusiast
970 posts

QUOTE(limhongwoon @ Feb 26 2012, 03:28 PM)
Usop offer me for refund and he ask me not to included his bank account during lodging report . What should I do ?

I not yet lodge report because really busy this few days
Usop offer me for refund and he ask me not to included his bank account during lodging report . What should I do ?
I wait for how other forummer say . I really scare to give people my bank account , I don't want to become another victim like you
if you scare like that how im going to settle this case? i offer you refund then still want to put my acc ??? rclxub.gif

RM450 only right? why scare? if you on the right side you dont have to be like that.. notworthy.gif

Added on February 26, 2012, 3:02 pmif you so scare like that we can meet at BUKIT AMAN to settle this problem..bring along all your evidence..im willing to cooperate..i'll already give you my number since day one you post this thread and please do contact me regarding this matter.. nod.gif

to owikh.. talking bout halal haram or any religion stuff here is not a wise move...im a Muslim and i already know bout that more that you do..btw thx for the reminder doh.gif

Added on February 26, 2012, 5:02 pmi already paid ts..hope there is no more issue involving me after this...thanks to ts for the full cooperation..btw this is the proof of payment.. notworthy.gif

user posted image

This post has been edited by usop8290: Feb 26 2012, 11:29 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0307sec    0.58    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th July 2021 - 03:34 AM