Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [wtc] Norazam

usop8290
post Feb 21 2012, 03:59 PM

Enthusiast
970 posts

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Feb 21 2012, 03:09 PM)
Hafiz is from Besut source FB: http://www.google.com.my/url?sa=t&source=w...OAOyZNUFgRntIgQ

Yusof aka usop from KT u go ask him

Added on February 21, 2012, 2:22 pmRelated: http://www.google.com.my/url?sa=t&source=w...Rgt6T6Lol-wYVNQ

I saw mohdasraf and posman curi
of course my hometown in Terengganu..now im at bangi...you can ask apis lua lua to check my ip address..now im a suspect of a scammer..damn that damage my reputation here.. mad.gif

anyone that have bank in their money to my bank account do PM me the detail of transaction..i want to lodge police report soon..thanks icon_question.gif

dear ts can you PM me the total amount of the trasaction to my acc coz tomorow i will go to maybank to print out my transaction history...
owikh84
post Feb 21 2012, 04:19 PM

i7 Clan
Group Icon
Elite
8,697 posts

I doubt that coz if u really want to lodge police report u should hv done it long time ago. U even know his big name before.
usop8290
post Feb 21 2012, 04:46 PM

Enthusiast
970 posts

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Feb 21 2012, 05:19 PM)
I doubt that coz if u really want to lodge police report u should hv done it long time ago. U even know his big name before.
u dont know my situation man...he know my house when he came to buy my pc through mudah on August last year...im afraid he do sumthing crazy..since i already get back my money..i think i dont have to make a report..

but know everything has change since ts make this thread..there is my name over there in the transaction..how can i sit back n relax...that is abusing my account and reputation...i will try everything i can to clear up my name..that why im doing this..just let the police to their work when i make a report later this week..
Apis_LuaLua
post Feb 21 2012, 04:58 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

usop is not related. In fact he is the victim now. And i can confirm his location is around bangi/kajang.
owikh84
post Feb 21 2012, 05:01 PM

i7 Clan
Group Icon
Elite
8,697 posts

QUOTE(usop8290 @ Feb 21 2012, 04:46 PM)
u dont know my situation man...he know my house when he came to buy my pc through mudah on August last year...im afraid he do sumthing crazy..since i already get back my money..i think i dont have to make a report..

but know everything has change since ts make this thread..there is my name over there in the transaction..how can i sit back n relax...that is abusing my account and reputation...i will try everything i can to clear up my name..that why im doing this..just let the police to their work when i make a report later this week..

well i understood the situation on security of ur side & family or housemates. Lets wait for TS posting up proof of payment. If TS really paid u then thats considered as it's not Norazam that refunded u & Norazam is still owing u & i still didnt get his money but money from TS & u should know what to do.

usop8290
post Feb 21 2012, 05:13 PM

Enthusiast
970 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Feb 21 2012, 05:58 PM)
usop is not related. In fact he is the victim now. And i can confirm his location is around bangi/kajang.
thx bro..to be exact im a student at UKM Bangi...n lived here at bandar baru bangi...if anyone have problem with it just PM me and i can arrange a meeting..

to owikh84, i think i dont have any issue with you..i already cooperate with ts bout this thing..if sumthing bothering you, pls PM me.. notworthy.gif
limhongwoon
post Feb 22 2012, 10:38 AM

Intel Certified - COre I7
2,892 posts

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Feb 21 2012, 06:01 PM)
well i understood the situation on security of ur side & family or housemates. Lets wait for TS posting up proof of payment. If TS really paid u then thats considered as it's not Norazam that refunded u & Norazam is still owing u & i still didnt get his money but money from TS & u should know what to do.
I just found the printscreen of the transaction of M2U to usop8290.

And I will upload the proof here shortly

QUOTE(usop8290 @ Feb 21 2012, 06:13 PM)
thx bro..to be exact im a student at UKM Bangi...n lived here at bandar baru bangi...if anyone have problem with it just PM me and i can arrange a meeting..

to owikh84, i think i dont have any issue with you..i already cooperate with ts bout this thing..if sumthing bothering you, pls PM me..  notworthy.gif
Please don't blame owikh84 ,he was good guys and nice friend, he just helping me to solve this problem because this cons involve a lots money

This post has been edited by limhongwoon: Feb 22 2012, 10:38 AM
Dennos
post Feb 22 2012, 07:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,736 posts

Posman thread. rclxms.gif

i thaught Norazam is a young kids at first place. lolx
limhongwoon
post Feb 22 2012, 10:20 PM

Intel Certified - COre I7
2,892 posts

QUOTE(Dennos @ Feb 22 2012, 08:45 PM)
Posman thread.  rclxms.gif

i thaught Norazam is a young kids at first place. lolx
Posman become Scammer. No wonder, sometimes Parcel that send by Pos Office lost.

He scam people money to enjoy himself by upgrading his computer, buy new phone.
anisa09
post Feb 23 2012, 12:01 PM

Casual
320 posts

I also being con by him..i want to go ask my father to find him..my father already said to me that if anything happen juz let him know.he'll try to find him..i also going to biro pengaduan awam..to report on him..anymore detail of him?? Btw i am from trganu..my family's there.but i am currently at gombak.

Added on February 23, 2012, 12:36 pm
QUOTE(usop8290 @ Feb 21 2012, 12:17 AM)
he may must pro at scamming others..this is the conman real face..and read the comment there..he already con people for RM500K

Penipu besar ni....boleh guna nama Allah bile janji..hrp2 xselamat hidup dia mkn duit hrm..i still got his msg n email from e 1st day he approach me to con me..big liar!!shud put him on jail!

This post has been edited by anisa09: Feb 23 2012, 12:36 PM
usop8290
post Feb 23 2012, 12:47 PM

Enthusiast
970 posts

QUOTE(anisa09 @ Feb 23 2012, 01:01 PM)
I also being con by him..i want to go ask my father to find him..my father already said to me that if anything happen juz let him know.he'll try to find him..i also going to biro pengaduan awam..to report on him..anymore detail of him?? Btw i am from trganu..my family's there.but i am currently at gombak.

Penipu besar ni....boleh guna nama Allah bile janji..hrp2 xselamat hidup dia mkn duit hrm..i still got his msg n email from e 1st day he approach me to con me..big liar!!shud put him on jail!
wow..another victim... shakehead.gif
PM me..very interested to know your story..btw i know where he lived..maybe we can go to his house since you from tganu oso...
sioe
post Feb 23 2012, 01:32 PM

~Brainnnnnnnnzzz~
619 posts

QUOTE(anisa09 @ Feb 23 2012, 12:01 PM)

A new con by the same conman?

The fella's still actively conning ppl on the very forum that people's complaining n discussing about him? This fella has balls man. not scared of anything. Season conman.

Mods, do try to fish out his dupes. Im sure he has plenty. Pity TS and pity the innocent user that had his account used.
anisa09
post Feb 23 2012, 01:36 PM

Casual
320 posts

QUOTE(sioe @ Feb 23 2012, 01:32 PM)
A new con by the same conman?

The fella's still actively conning ppl on the very forum that people's complaining n discussing about him? This fella has balls man. not scared of anything. Season conman.

Mods, do try to fish out his dupes. Im sure he has plenty. Pity TS and pity the innocent user that had his account used.
Yes..i think we shud go find him and belasah him..or bring to the court dis case n ask for damages..he must have lot of money..u can see all his gadget..so much..he shud pay 4 what he did..i think we shud gather all his victim..everybody shud be compensated!
sioe
post Feb 23 2012, 02:01 PM

~Brainnnnnnnnzzz~
619 posts

QUOTE(anisa09 @ Feb 23 2012, 01:36 PM)
Yes..i think we shud go find him and belasah him..or bring to the court dis case n ask for damages..he must have lot of money..u can see all his gadget..so much..he shud pay 4 what he did..i think we shud gather all his victim..everybody shud be compensated!
If u dont mind, how about sharing with us ur story? We, the forumers can then have a better understanding of his MO.
sHawTY
post Feb 23 2012, 02:10 PM

Frequent Reporter
All Stars
13,605 posts

In the Youtube says her wife is Yusnita Binti Hashim.
I think I've seen that name before. Probably one of my customer.

Let me check the previous Poslaju forms. Maybe I can still find his latest address.
Don't put your hopes up though, as I have thousands of Poslaju form kept since November 2009.
anisa09
post Feb 23 2012, 02:12 PM

Casual
320 posts

QUOTE(sioe @ Feb 23 2012, 02:01 PM)
If u dont mind, how about sharing with us ur story? We, the forumers can then have a better understanding of his MO.
I think juz the same story as ts..he sell his item at a low price..at first he'll try to convince his buyer by sending out e item..den when he get e trust he sell another item..he'll offer one or two item at very good price.den he ask to bank in e money..den after dat he'll nvr post e item and give so many excuses..my case wif him now two months has passed..i juz summarize it as too long story..from his father death until her mother death..very long story he cheated n give excuses..i still got all her email..keep as to provide as a proof..i think going to bring dis guy to court.
sioe
post Feb 23 2012, 02:17 PM

~Brainnnnnnnnzzz~
619 posts

"fathers death to mothers death"?!

He actually used that as excuses? Really hope his parents r really not around, else really memalukan!!!

Hope u n TS can get a hold of this useless insignificant specimen n teach him a good lesson.
anisa09
post Feb 23 2012, 02:23 PM

Casual
320 posts

QUOTE(sioe @ Feb 23 2012, 02:17 PM)
"fathers death to mothers death"?!

He actually used that as excuses? Really hope his parents r really not around, else really memalukan!!!

Hope u n TS can get a hold of this useless insignificant specimen n teach him a good lesson.
I think he shud be shame of himself...dah tua pon nk mkn duit haram..x ingat mati kot.
usop8290
post Feb 23 2012, 02:23 PM

Enthusiast
970 posts

QUOTE(anisa09 @ Feb 23 2012, 03:12 PM)
I think juz the same story as ts..he sell his item at a low price..at first he'll try to convince his buyer by sending out e item..den when he get e trust he sell another item..he'll offer one or two item at very good price.den he ask to bank in e money..den after dat he'll nvr post e item and give so many excuses..my case wif him now two months has passed..i juz summarize it as too long story..from his father death until her mother death..very long story he cheated n give excuses..i still got all her email..keep as to provide as a proof..i think going to bring dis guy to court.
same like me..same modus operandi...even he claim he work as offshore system admin..want to buy new car..VEILFIRE..same story he told ezzydmvp.. doh.gif

we juz go to his house and take all his stuff..his PC only cost more than 10k.. flex.gif
anisa09
post Feb 23 2012, 02:29 PM

Casual
320 posts

QUOTE(usop8290 @ Feb 23 2012, 02:23 PM)
same like me..same modus operandi...even he claim he work as offshore system admin..want to buy new car..VEILFIRE..same story he told ezzydmvp.. doh.gif

we juz go to his house and take all his stuff..his PC only cost more than 10k.. flex.gif
Yes...he told me the same..work offshore..going to miri la whatever la..yes..we shud go his house and take all his stuff...all his gadget..also promise me to give samsung notebook as compensation for holding my money more than 2 months..i think if go n invest to other place also got much money d... Dis guy really make me mad... mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0201sec    0.55    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 2nd August 2021 - 07:34 PM