Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
126 Pages « < 50 51 52 53 54 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

>>**LYN Perodua MYVI Owners Club vTwentyONE°°<<, The New Myvi -> The Best Gets Better!

views

megat89
post Jan 24 2012, 02:21 PM

Getting Started
278 posts

QUOTE(Armoury @ Jan 24 2012, 02:19 PM)
Just coming back from Fraser. Learn how to deal with corners from KKB to Gap. Hehe.

My bro in law said " tada rasa pening2 bila duduk belakang". He feels that when sat on passenger side in Mercedes Benz E240 year 2000. Lol...

Absorber still using std...
1.3/1.5?
Armoury
post Jan 24 2012, 02:24 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(megat89 @ Jan 24 2012, 02:21 PM)
1.3/1.5?
SE 1.5 auto, mileage 5000+ km. Going to send for 2nd service this coming Saturday....

megat89
post Jan 24 2012, 02:36 PM

Getting Started
278 posts

QUOTE(Armoury @ Jan 24 2012, 02:24 PM)
SE 1.5 auto, mileage 5000+ km. Going to send for 2nd service this coming Saturday....
same like mine..do u know the free inspection coupon inside the service book, what is the price we have to pay if the coupon already expired?
Armoury
post Jan 24 2012, 02:52 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(megat89 @ Jan 24 2012, 02:36 PM)
same like mine..do u know the free inspection coupon inside the service book, what is the price we have to pay if the coupon already expired?
I am not sure, bro... hmm.gif

Free service means free labour charge if I am not mistaken...

Here the details of the service page:

http://www.perodua.com.my/service/service-...00cc-amp-1500cc

But I can't see 5k km package...
fastreader
post Jan 24 2012, 02:59 PM

4,551 posts

roughly how much is the front strut bar and rear Anti-roll bar for the myvi?.. hmm.gif what else can i add to the car to "enhance brows.gif" it?

sifus and masters, pls help to advise this noob here. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif icon_question.gif
ikiey
post Jan 24 2012, 03:06 PM

48 posts

QUOTE(fastreader @ Jan 24 2012, 02:59 PM)
roughly how much is the front strut bar and rear Anti-roll bar for the myvi?.. hmm.gif what else can i add to the car to "enhance brows.gif" it?

sifus and masters, pls help to advise this noob here. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif icon_question.gif
Bro, if u browse thru this thread, theres several pages discussing about these ARB n it's price.. Front strut best price so far rm 100 (for 1.5, 1.3 not sure, both are not the same in design) , ARB 260(16mm) n 330(18mm)...

To enhance, there is alot that u can do... Only budget is the limit... It all depends on what u expect ur car to be... Example of modifications, turbo charging, suspension setup, chassis strengthening, wheels n tires combo, braking system, aerodynamic, n also interior... Ive seen one myvi with yrv turbo, on 4 wheel drive, n with r32 skyline brembo brake kit all around... That particular car pumping 230++ wheel horse power on all 4 corners... Sky's the limit right..?? brows.gif brows.gif
fastreader
post Jan 24 2012, 03:46 PM

4,551 posts

QUOTE(ikiey @ Jan 24 2012, 03:06 PM)
Bro, if u browse thru this thread, theres several pages discussing about these ARB n it's price.. Front strut best price so far rm 100 (for 1.5, 1.3 not sure, both are not the same in design) , ARB 260(16mm) n 330(18mm)...

To enhance, there is alot that u can do... Only budget is the limit... It all depends on what u expect ur car to be... Example of modifications, turbo charging, suspension setup, chassis strengthening, wheels n tires combo, braking system, aerodynamic, n also interior... Ive seen one myvi with yrv turbo, on 4 wheel drive, n with r32 skyline brembo brake kit all around... That particular car pumping 230++ wheel horse power on all 4 corners... Sky's the limit right..??  brows.gif  brows.gif
yeap.. i went thru a few pages of it and came across mention of strut bar and therefore am asking bout it again...cos cant go thru all 50++ pages of it. tongue.gif hope u forgive my slowpokeness. smile.gif notworthy.gif

am actually looking for on the safety side..like making the car more balance during cornering or braking..but braking system stuff quite pricey eh? cry.gif cry.gif

so for the balance side, the front strut bar and rear anti-roll bar good enuf?.. hmm.gif or any other recommendation?..so for both rear and front around RM200++ with installation?. smile.gif
ikiey
post Jan 24 2012, 03:57 PM

48 posts

QUOTE(fastreader @ Jan 24 2012, 03:46 PM)
yeap.. i went thru a few pages of it and came across mention of strut bar and therefore am asking bout it again...cos cant go thru all 50++ pages of it. tongue.gif hope u forgive my slowpokeness. smile.gif notworthy.gif

am actually looking for on the safety side..like making the car more balance during cornering or braking..but braking system stuff quite pricey eh? cry.gif  cry.gif

so for the balance side, the front strut bar and rear anti-roll bar good enuf?.. hmm.gif or any other recommendation?..so for both rear and front around RM200++ with installation?. smile.gif
Yesh, Anti roll Bars are good stuff to be upgraded for better safety also... Rear ARB will definately have a far more significant improvement... Front struts 1oo inc installation, n rear Rm260 / 330 also inclusive of installation... To also improves ur braking, u should also foam ur car's undercarriage and the A-pillar... It did wonder to my car's handling... Very noticeable diffrent after 1 week of foaming, and some how my brake pedal feels more solid n somehow the braking power also improves.. Dunno how to describe, but car feels more solid during heavy cornering and braking
Armoury
post Jan 24 2012, 04:02 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(ikiey @ Jan 24 2012, 03:57 PM)
Yesh, Anti roll Bars are good stuff to be upgraded for better safety also... Rear ARB will definately have a far more significant improvement... Front struts 1oo inc installation, n rear Rm260 / 330 also inclusive of installation... To also improves ur braking, u should also foam ur car's undercarriage and the A-pillar... It did wonder to my car's handling... Very noticeable diffrent after 1 week of foaming, and some how my brake pedal feels more solid n somehow the braking power also improves.. Dunno how to describe, but car feels more solid during heavy cornering and braking
Foaming? How much the cost and where you did that thing?..... hmm.gif

This post has been edited by Armoury: Jan 24 2012, 04:03 PM
ikiey
post Jan 24 2012, 04:15 PM

48 posts

QUOTE(Armoury @ Jan 24 2012, 04:02 PM)
Foaming? How much the cost and where you did that thing?..... hmm.gif
Actually, there is KlAuto - Autofoam.. But price quite expensive (relative to me that is).. The package that i took will cost me aroun 980+ at Autofoam, so i go to IceCube, Lyn member who also provide foaming service... It cost me 400+100 only... (400 undercarriage, 100 A-pillar)

This post has been edited by ikiey: Jan 24 2012, 04:20 PM
fastreader
post Jan 24 2012, 05:32 PM

4,551 posts

QUOTE(ikiey @ Jan 24 2012, 03:57 PM)
foaming and A-pillar?..ok...A-pillar is metal thing attached to the car isit?..foaming?..errr..wat's tat?..i tried to google, but still doubtful. ohmy.gif hmm.gif hmm.gif

Added on January 24, 2012, 5:32 pmok..so wat i can expect to pay for the balance side is around RM400++ for the front strut and rear ARB including installation...

Added on January 24, 2012, 5:36 pmi tried this: http://www.autofoam.com.my/index.php/autof...iginal-autofoam

seems like an expensive process...mite needa wait for a bit if i'm proceeding with the strut bar and rear ARB.. icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by fastreader: Jan 24 2012, 05:36 PM
Aj6009
post Jan 24 2012, 08:30 PM

1 posts

foaming....insidr yr A pillar.......it fills all the hollow part of yr chassis.......

Added on January 24, 2012, 8:33 pm
QUOTE(gecka79 @ Jan 23 2012, 12:32 PM)
does anyonw know where i can get a green and red perodua badge? i#ve seen them on a few cars and they look cool!
Simple....ask d sticker shop to stick yr emblem with red n green sticker......also you can ask to make it reflective....using reflective stickers.......

Bkn skrg org sdh main itu led emblem meh?

Added on January 24, 2012, 8:40 pm
QUOTE(Armoury @ Jan 24 2012, 02:19 PM)
Just coming back from Fraser. Learn how to deal with corners from KKB to Gap. Hehe.

My bro in law said " tada rasa pening2 bila duduk belakang". He feels that when sat on passenger side in Mercedes Benz E240 year 2000. Lol...

Absorber still using std...
♪♩♪♩♬♩♪♩♩ mini merc? Rear suspension....is bit softer compares to front......even all std suspension feel a bit bumpy.....donno for those who change to sport spring or adjustable........

To all owner who already change to aftemarket suspension or coil spring......care to share what brand and price........

This post has been edited by Aj6009: Jan 24 2012, 08:40 PM
GHOSTVIC
post Jan 24 2012, 09:44 PM

Casual
369 posts

Hi guys im a new user of MYVI so need some advises and experiences from the experts over this forum..

Mine is Myvi 1.5 Extreme (1 week old)...

First day itself i fixed alarm sensor, since by default no beeping sound when press the alarm. Accessories shop guy installed additional item where he claimed does not need to cut wyres, just add socket so can slot in...

Then he suggested to switch the cable of DVD, where i can watch DVD while driving. By default must pull handbrake to watch.. So i agreed.

Seems all ok, then i noticed my radio reception was not so good for certain channels. i went back to that shop in worries maybe what he did could brought that problem.. So he replied alarm and radio got nothing to do and my issue could be because radio signals weak, depends on the areas..
The problem is I never figure out how was the radio reception before the touch up...So im clueless whether by default already have signal weak or after the touchup.. now and need to check with service centre..
How about you guys MYVI 1.5, by default the radio signals is it ok ?

Lets come to alarm part, today is 5th day of having my car.
My central locking not working now. I press the alarm just beeps and lights flashing but car not unlocking or locking. I have to use key manually unlock and lock. When i press brake just sounds coming out like central locking but its not locking at all..
So i suspect the additional sensor that guy installed could causing the problem now.
Really frustrated, does not know wiring issue or what the f*** is that..
Now need to bring to him again, and screw him to take it out from my car...

ikiey
post Jan 24 2012, 09:52 PM

48 posts

QUOTE(GHOSTVIC @ Jan 24 2012, 09:44 PM)
Hi guys im a new user of MYVI so need some advises and experiences from the experts over this forum..

Mine is Myvi 1.5 Extreme (1 week old)...

First day itself i fixed alarm sensor, since by default no beeping sound when press the alarm. Accessories shop guy installed additional item where he claimed does not need to cut wyres, just add socket so can slot in...

Then he suggested to switch the cable of DVD, where i can watch DVD while driving. By default must pull handbrake to watch.. So i agreed.

Seems all ok, then i noticed my radio reception was not so good for certain channels. i went back to that shop in worries maybe what he did could brought that problem.. So he replied alarm and radio got nothing to do and my issue could be because radio signals weak, depends on the areas..
The problem is I never figure out how was the radio reception before the touch up...So im clueless whether by default already have signal weak or after the touchup.. now and need to check with service centre..
How about you guys MYVI 1.5, by default the radio signals is it ok ?

Lets come to alarm part, today is 5th day of having my car.
My central locking not working now. I press the alarm just beeps and lights flashing but car not unlocking or locking. I have to use key manually unlock and lock. When i press brake just sounds coming out like central locking but its not locking at all..
So i suspect the additional sensor that guy installed could causing the problem now.
Really frustrated, does not know wiring issue or what the f*** is that..
Now need to bring to him again, and screw him to take it out from my car...
Bro, if u want to add buzzer, actually SC can do that to you.. Just pay 50 only..

Added on January 24, 2012, 9:56 pm
QUOTE(Aj6009 @ Jan 24 2012, 08:30 PM)
foaming....insidr yr A pillar.......it fills all the hollow part of yr chassis.......

Added on January 24, 2012, 8:33 pm
Simple....ask d sticker shop to stick yr emblem with red n green sticker......also you can ask to make it reflective....using reflective stickers.......

Bkn skrg org sdh main itu led emblem meh?

Added on January 24, 2012, 8:40 pm

♪♩♪♩♬♩♪♩♩ mini merc? Rear suspension....is bit softer compares to front......even all std suspension feel a bit bumpy.....donno for those who change to sport spring or adjustable........
To all owner who already change to aftemarket suspension or coil spring......care to share what brand and price........
Ive changed mine to GAB SA absorber pair with GAB lowering springs 6k front 4k rear... A bit more bumpier, but alot less body roll, n also more stable during high speed runs, no floating feel even at 150kmh... Feels more solid.. But, now since my dad's car absorber kong already, i install the SA absorber to my dad's car, n now im reverting to the ori absorber but with GAB springs.. A bit less firm, but also produces abit more roll than when with the SA absorbers...

This post has been edited by ikiey: Jan 24 2012, 09:56 PM
GHOSTVIC
post Jan 24 2012, 10:03 PM

Casual
369 posts

Oh so SC can install that beeping sound is it... so now my car not locking or unlocking by pressing alarms, is it because wiring issue ? can i bring to SC to check on that.. Do they entertain me even after i installed the buzzer by my own. I just worry SC may refuse to check on this, or give excuses of warranty gone...
I did called and ask that shopguy whether its really plug n slot, or he did some wyre cutting, but he said he never cut any wyres..

How about my radio signal, weak receptions.
ikiey
post Jan 24 2012, 10:09 PM

48 posts

QUOTE(GHOSTVIC @ Jan 24 2012, 10:03 PM)
Oh so SC can install that beeping sound is it... so now my car not locking or unlocking by pressing alarms, is it because wiring issue ? can i bring to SC to check on that.. Do they entertain me even after i installed the buzzer by my own. I just worry SC may refuse to check on this, or give excuses of warranty gone...
I did called and ask that shopguy whether its really plug n slot, or he did some wyre cutting, but he said he never cut any wyres..
How about my radio signal, weak receptions.
Bro, what i would suggest u to do is, go back to that aftermarket installer, n get him to revert back ur car to its original, n then go to SC... If u didnt do this, n later u go SC n complain, they will straight void ur warranty... Even worst, if anything wiring becomes faulty, they will claim its because of ur modification... N when warranty not covered, ull need more money to get it fixed Bro..
rest
post Jan 24 2012, 10:33 PM

39 posts

GAB SA SP SR whats the different actually?Price range also big different?
@Bro ikiey,how much last time you got yours?SA?

ikiey
post Jan 24 2012, 10:58 PM

48 posts

QUOTE(rest @ Jan 24 2012, 10:33 PM)
GAB SA SP SR whats the different actually?Price range also big different?
@Bro ikiey,how much last time you got yours?SA?
The SA is 700 inclusive of installation Bro.. I think SP and SR diffrent because one is lowering springs (SP), the other is OEM replacement absorber (SR)...

This post has been edited by ikiey: Jan 24 2012, 11:00 PM
rest
post Jan 24 2012, 11:12 PM

39 posts

QUOTE(ikiey @ Jan 24 2012, 10:58 PM)
The SA is 700 inclusive of installation Bro.. I think SP and SR diffrent because one is lowering springs (SP), the other is OEM replacement absorber (SR)...
SR is OEM?any different compare with stock?is that last longer pair lower spring with ori absorber?
I feel like changing spring first then follow by the absorber hehe....
Or i should add rear anti bar first?cant do all at once ...hmmm...
ikiey
post Jan 24 2012, 11:50 PM

48 posts

QUOTE(rest @ Jan 24 2012, 11:12 PM)
SR is OEM?any different compare with stock?is that last longer pair lower spring with ori absorber?
I feel like changing spring first then follow by the absorber hehe....
Or i should add rear anti bar first?cant do all at once ...hmmm...
Go add rear ARB 1st bro, significant improvement...

126 Pages « < 50 51 52 53 54 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0193sec    0.17    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:54 AM