Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
126 Pages « < 52 53 54 55 56 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

>>**LYN Perodua MYVI Owners Club vTwentyONE°°<<, The New Myvi -> The Best Gets Better!

views

kelvyn
post Jan 25 2012, 06:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,172 posts

QUOTE(Nafeesaa @ Jan 25 2012, 05:43 PM)
[attachmentid=2654026]Hi guys,
i'm nooby here from Kuantan,Pahang.
Just got my "lagi power, lagi best" last week.
After went to kenduri kawen @ Selangor during CNY, my car mileage now is 1k+ km.

1. How much is 1k km service @ SC? i plan to install lock/unlock buzzer too. Need this info for my RM budget.
2. Does lokatoo gps is the best to suit my "lagi best"? this is 1st time i'm using gps.
hi, welcome.

1. for 1k service, should be about RM147. For the installation of the lock/ unlock buzzer, about RM50
2. The Lokatoo GPS is useless comparing to Garmin. Maps coverage is limited to certain areas only. Even some establish areas are not covered.
johnnycp
post Jan 25 2012, 07:30 PM

On my way
584 posts

hi guys. the prrodua service center at sec19 pj already relocate to sec13 recently around jalan universiti. anyone know the exact location?
hazardcradle
post Jan 25 2012, 08:03 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

QUOTE(johnnycp @ Jan 25 2012, 07:30 PM)
hi guys. the prrodua service center at sec19 pj already relocate to sec13 recently around jalan universiti. anyone know the exact location?
It's before KDU college. Just went there this afternoon to servce my car. Located between jaya one and KDU.
GHOSTVIC
post Jan 25 2012, 11:40 PM

Casual
369 posts

Hi SIFUS, FYI and need your feedback for MYVI 1.5 AUTO Extreme, here my story for FC

My 1st fuel was pumped 1 week ago, full tank nearly RM70++, where range left 0km i believe, since car died due to tank total empty..So later noticed range showed about 350km

Today morning was my 2nd time of filling in petrol..
where range left 28km already blinked, odometer showed 353km..
i pumped in RON95 full tank RM65 / 34.220 liter, RM1.90/liter...
Range backed to 357km and AVG showed 9.0km/liter..
I reset my Trip A/B reading back to 0...
I noted down the reading...

Just now i noticed Range changed to 359km and Avg showed 9.4km/liter...
Surprisingly the fuel bar still full and never go down at all even after Trip showing 63km...

Im confused and also worrying, is it something wrong with my Fuel system indication / instrumental panel ?
i have attached pics for you guys..

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

This post has been edited by GHOSTVIC: Jan 26 2012, 12:06 AM
mysticxin
post Jan 25 2012, 11:57 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(acat @ Jan 20 2012, 11:51 PM)
tq for the feedback. i think i know why. if your pendrive format is NTFS, u cant play any file inside the pendrive unless u change the format to FAT32.
tq bro. just found it yesterday why i cannot play smile.gif
oo.. so format is the problem, not size hahah.. thanks for the info ^^

Btw, some n00b go bang my myvi butt just now (gentle bang).. anyone knows how much normally is the repair.. my reverse sensor came out of the casing, one small (10 cents size) dent on the bumper, and the bumper makes squeaking sound when I press it. Some more the reverse sensor is now f***ed up, even if nothing behind car it will beep like mad lol.

This post has been edited by mysticxin: Jan 26 2012, 12:00 AM
GHOSTVIC
post Jan 26 2012, 12:05 AM

Casual
369 posts

QUOTE(zackskate666 @ Jan 24 2012, 11:53 PM)
agreed with ikiey..ask the shop to revert back all the wiring to the original condition before u went to SC for requesting the inspection by them..Bcoz if not,the SC will definitely void ur warranty..
Ok bro i'll do that thanks for the advise, unfortunately the shop closed today due to CNY, damn...
i really cant wait to get my alarm and central locking fixed...
Another thing, when i use key to lock or unlock only the driver seat door working...
other doors not locking/unlocking together, have to lock/unlock individually..
especially front left door if u press lock button and close the door its not locking at all, must lock it from inside...
back doors can press lock button and close the door, its locking
trunk at the back dont know how to open it, any manual trunk opener button ?

Added on January 26, 2012, 12:08 am
QUOTE(hazardcradle @ Jan 25 2012, 08:03 PM)
It's before KDU college. Just went there this afternoon to servce my car. Located between jaya one and KDU.
Hi bro, how the SC is.. what would be your rating..
My office just located at the back, since the SC is near its easy for me to send when reach 1000km...
Some more i need to check my central locking and also some cengkerik noise coming from front left door, really irritating..
Im trying to figure out any defects or fault as much as possible, so i can complain at SC ask them look in to it...
In fact Near to my home do have SC but i dont know which service centre would be the best option..

This post has been edited by GHOSTVIC: Jan 26 2012, 12:09 AM
vearn27
post Jan 26 2012, 12:46 AM

Doink! Doink! Doink!
7,284 posts

QUOTE(matmoto5125 @ Jan 25 2012, 11:59 AM)
Then maybe the RM13.50 price hike will include DVVT sticker and a T5 bulb for the indicator. Problem solved. laugh.gif
Yeah, the increase of RM13.50 is due to the insurance rather than car price revision. My SA mentioned there is slot in the meter panel but due to cust cost, no bulb inside and the panel is originally from Toyota.

QUOTE(kelvyn @ Jan 25 2012, 06:20 PM)
hi, welcome.

1. for 1k service, should be about RM147. For the installation of the lock/ unlock buzzer, about RM50
2. The Lokatoo GPS is useless comparing to Garmin. Maps coverage is limited to certain areas only. Even some establish areas are not covered.
Do we have any other choice than using the "default" Lokatoo? I upgraded mine to 5.5.4 and I find it pretty decent compared with the 4.x version.
Compelica
post Jan 26 2012, 01:34 AM

dozing off. zzz.
1,463 posts

QUOTE(vearn27 @ Jan 26 2012, 12:46 AM)
Yeah, the increase of RM13.50 is due to the insurance rather than car price revision. My SA mentioned there is slot in the meter panel but due to cust cost, no bulb inside and the panel is originally from Toyota.
Hmm, seems highly plausible to fit in a bulb there? hmm.gif
GHOSTVIC
post Jan 26 2012, 02:25 AM

Casual
369 posts

QUOTE(kajika81 @ Jan 22 2012, 07:20 PM)
when i first got the car, reading 8km/L, after long distance driving from subang to penang, now reading is 11.8km/L. perhaps u gotta drive more to get the reading correct. However, u can get the best reading urself by calculate every time just after filling fuel.
Hi AJ6009 / KAJIKA / MEGAT

My 1st fuel was pumped 1 week ago, full tank nearly RM70++, where range left 0km i believe, since car died due to tank total empty..So later noticed range showed about 350km

Surprisingly the fuel bar still full and never go down at all even after Trip showing 63km...

Im confused and also worrying, is it something wrong with my Fuel system indication / instrumental panel ?

fastreader
post Jan 26 2012, 02:27 AM

4,551 posts

Dear all sifus and masters,

i've been quoted this price for Ultra Racing brand:
Front Strut Bar RM 135
Rear Anti Roll Bar 16mm RM 280

Is it consider reasonable?..the price include installation. smile.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif

GHOSTVIC
post Jan 26 2012, 02:35 AM

Casual
369 posts

QUOTE(Aj6009 @ Jan 22 2012, 05:45 PM)
nvr mind try to reset the average digital gauge.....

if you fill full tank ....i.e. RM 55-RM 60 ...reset the average knob....the reading will shown no average....you drive few km...then the ECU will start calculate....
from ...( mine ) i monitor ...from 18.9KM/l ....then .....will stop at 15.9....16.1KM/liter for long journey.....

anyway ...you can do simple calculation also...

how much you filled up ....in liter / rm ...divide how much KM your car goes......

even my swift (A) 1.5 also gives 11.5-12.5 KM / liter on town driving......

but your reading is ..... rclxub.gif
Hi MEGAT / AJ6009 / KAJIKA.....BROS nice to know you guys

Mine MYVI 1.5 AUTO EXTREME

i doesnt know that can reset AVG reading also, can we ?

yhlim93
post Jan 26 2012, 03:26 AM

Getting Started
129 posts

QUOTE(GHOSTVIC @ Jan 26 2012, 02:35 AM)
Hi MEGAT / AJ6009 / KAJIKA.....BROS nice to know you guys

Mine MYVI 1.5 AUTO EXTREME

i doesnt know that can reset AVG reading also, can we ?

holding d left button will do
ilyas_jamal
post Jan 26 2012, 03:40 AM

Getting Started
259 posts

Hi guys...

I am planning to purchase the new myvi extreme..after reading thru the forum I've found that its pretty ok interms of the FC..seems pretty the same with my current car.. As I have to hand over my current car to my ill bro as I've settel the payment for it..so now have to do another loan..haisssss...

So just wondering any branches around klang valley that has good Sales person and can offer great free goodies..or we have a perodua sales person here..haha..and Its confirmed that I am getting one..by end of the month..as I've got the dp ready..

GHOSTVIC
post Jan 26 2012, 03:45 AM

Casual
369 posts

QUOTE(ilyas_jamal @ Jan 26 2012, 03:40 AM)
Hi guys...

I am planning to purchase the new myvi extreme..after reading thru the forum I've found that its pretty ok interms of the FC..seems pretty the same with my current car.. As I have to hand over my current car to my ill bro as I've settel the payment for it..so now have to do another loan..haisssss...

So just wondering any branches around klang valley that has good Sales person and can offer great free goodies..or we have a perodua sales person here..haha..and Its confirmed that I am getting one..by end of the month..as I've got the dp ready..
I dont really know about FC of my MYVI 1.5 AUTO Extreme, bradaa...
as im just 1 week old of myvi owner kekeke
Previously i drove wira se 1.5 manual,
ilyas_jamal
post Jan 26 2012, 03:51 AM

Getting Started
259 posts

QUOTE(GHOSTVIC @ Jan 25 2012, 01:45 PM)
I dont really know about FC of my MYVI 1.5 AUTO Extreme, bradaa...
as im just 1 week old of myvi owner kekeke
Previously i drove wira se 1.5 manual,
I am planning to get the manual tranny..I am not a auto person..haha..I've read thru the forum ( and some other forum too) the data is pretty the same..some driver can clock 16km/l which is pretty ok for me..haha

My current car (viva 1.0 manual) can clock the same (more or less) ..actually I've Been forced to change car..as my bro studying and my dad retired already..don't want him to burden with loans..better ill make the arrangements..and he like the looks of the new myvi..

GHOSTVIC
post Jan 26 2012, 04:21 AM

Casual
369 posts

Guys, i have few more questions here...

Do you guys feel like driving slow even the speed already reach 80-90km ?
i feel such thing, the meter shows 80km but i have feeling like driving in 50 or 60...

Another thing, 1 week ago i felt like the instrument panel lights (all 3meters) quickly flash out once i on the engine...
But now seems like only lighting up after few seconds, the middle speedometer light come out first then followed by RPM meter and most right one...
Are guys seeing same thing as mine ?

Added on January 26, 2012, 4:23 am
QUOTE(yhlim93 @ Jan 26 2012, 03:26 AM)
holding d left button will do
ya just reset it bro, thanks for info

Added on January 26, 2012, 4:42 am
QUOTE(:zeus: @ Jan 21 2012, 11:48 PM)
I was thinking of doing it at SC which costs RM50 plus installation. Warranty 6mths..

what about others at acc shop? if do at acc shop, will void warranty? Not really sure about the warranty part.. sad.gif
Never install at outside, im having serious problem because of my stupidity...
the fella installed claims never cut any wyres, first the buzzer never work then he fixed it changing the socket..
then after 1 week now total central locking not working, manually locking and unlocking by using key...
only buzzer sound coming out but car not locking or unlocking... damn

now i need to go there again ask him remove, revert to original setting and bring to SC to check the system..headache
atleast fix at SC they know wht they doing and can refer to them back if any issues...have warranty..

im made a mistake never go thru this forum earlier...

Added on January 26, 2012, 4:48 am
QUOTE(megat89 @ Jan 21 2012, 01:17 AM)
just got my 1.5se..totally like it..no regret at all..engine so smooth..nvh is good..suspension is good..very happy driving it..
i feel such thing, the meter shows 80km but i have feeling like driving in 50 or 60...

Another thing, 1 week ago i felt like the instrument panel lights (all 3meters) quickly flash out once i on the engine...
But now seems like only lighting up after few seconds, the middle speedometer light come out first then followed by RPM meter and most right one...

This post has been edited by GHOSTVIC: Jan 26 2012, 04:48 AM
ikiey
post Jan 26 2012, 08:43 AM

48 posts

QUOTE(fastreader @ Jan 26 2012, 02:27 AM)
Dear all sifus and masters,

i've been quoted this price for Ultra Racing brand:
Front Strut Bar RM 135
Rear Anti Roll Bar 16mm RM 280

Is it consider reasonable?..the price include installation. smile.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif
Argh!!?? Dont dont, that is way too expensive... Go google NagaMotorsport.. John can quote u better price... Seriously

Added on January 26, 2012, 8:50 am
QUOTE(ilyas_jamal @ Jan 26 2012, 03:51 AM)
I am planning to get the manual tranny..I am not a auto person..haha..I've read thru the forum ( and some other forum too) the data is pretty the same..some driver can clock 16km/l which is pretty ok for me..haha

My current car (viva 1.0 manual) can clock the same (more or less) ..actually I've Been forced to change car..as my bro studying and my dad retired already..don't want him to burden with loans..better ill make the arrangements..and he like the looks of the new myvi..
Bro, go with manual lar, sub 10 sec car, can clock 190kmh sumore.. Hehehe... But bro, myvi can never rival the viva's FC.. Seriously... The best i got for 1 tank of fuel was 670km... But that is on highway n speed never more than 100kmh.. N when i caculate my actual FC figure, it was 17.4km/l or 5.8l/100km... Viva can easily get 18kml without trying hard i guess... 2 of my sisters driving viva

Added on January 26, 2012, 8:55 am
QUOTE(GHOSTVIC @ Jan 26 2012, 04:21 AM)
Guys, i have few more questions here...

Bro, u feel u r driving slow is a good thing.. That means ur car's NVH is pretty good... Try go sit in a merc S-class at 200kmh.. U will feel like its 100kmh only, no wind noise, no vibration, no engine noise..

Ur instrument panel is faulty i guess... U should really go fix ur car's HU quickly revert it to stock, n then quickly go to SC to complain about ur HU and also the instument panel... I think ur car's wiring really is messed up... Better get it fixed before it starts to affect ur car's mechanical wiring Bro

This post has been edited by ikiey: Jan 26 2012, 08:55 AM
fastreader
post Jan 26 2012, 09:16 AM

4,551 posts

QUOTE(ikiey @ Jan 26 2012, 08:43 AM)
Argh!!?? Dont dont, that is way too expensive... Go google NagaMotorsport.. John can quote u better price... Seriously

Added on January 26, 2012, 8:50 am

Bro, go with manual lar, sub 10 sec car, can clock 190kmh sumore.. Hehehe... But bro, myvi can never rival the viva's FC.. Seriously... The best i got for 1 tank of fuel was 670km... But that is on highway n speed never more than 100kmh.. N when i caculate my actual FC figure, it was 17.4km/l  or 5.8l/100km... Viva can easily get 18kml without trying hard i guess... 2 of my sisters driving viva

Added on January 26, 2012, 8:55 am

Bro, u feel u r driving slow is a good thing.. That means ur car's NVH is pretty good... Try go sit in a merc S-class at 200kmh.. U will feel like its 100kmh only, no wind noise, no vibration, no engine noise..

Ur instrument panel is faulty i guess... U should really go fix ur car's HU quickly revert it to stock, n then quickly go to SC to complain about ur HU and also the instument panel... I think ur car's wiring really is messed up... Better get it fixed before it starts to affect ur car's mechanical wiring Bro
wow..looks like i almost kena slaughter on the bar price...alrite..will look up on the said site..thanx a lot!! icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif icon_idea.gif
zackskate666
post Jan 26 2012, 10:25 AM

Casual
468 posts

No body wants it???

user posted image
SinnerBuyer
post Jan 26 2012, 11:17 AM

Getting Started
288 posts

QUOTE(zackskate666 @ Jan 26 2012, 10:25 AM)
No body wants it???

user posted image
bro... how to have those sticker? payment to/postage provided? tongue.gif

been reading back from page 21 since few days ago.... this thread is very fast thread!!

for those that still wondering LBLP's fc, i did record mine and here is it:
(mine is AUTO 1.5SE)

1st refuel: 365km
2nd refuel: 351km
3rd refuel: 313km
4th refuel: 355km
5th refuel: 385km
6th refuel: 336km

everytime i refuel RM50 when the meter started to blink... so the fc accuracy i think is around +- 30km due to range still leave ~30 to 40km before i refuel..

after this I shall record fc using the "full tank" method..

1st refuel & 2nd refuel were using Mobil Ron 95 but switched to Shell Ron 95 and noticed significant acceleration improvement..... icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by SinnerBuyer: Jan 26 2012, 11:35 AM

126 Pages « < 52 53 54 55 56 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0253sec    0.65    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:39 PM