Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

BaRCraft in Malaysia, Do you guys think that this is possible?

views

johnsonng88
post Nov 3 2011, 09:29 AM

2 posts

my suggestion, the most possible way it could ever turn out is a Barcraft at someone's house. but its very unlikely someone would offer their place for ppl in lowyat forum to go right...

my version of barcraft is bunch of close friends (5-7) come to my house on GSL final saturday to drink and watch. had been doing this for 2-3 seasons already.
SiewKaiz
post Nov 3 2011, 09:43 AM

Casual
304 posts

QUOTE(fujkenasai @ Nov 3 2011, 09:14 AM)
Just sit there chill and hang out  biggrin.gif take some puffs  tongue.gif

ohh yeah screw some chicks too  wub.gif
u cant screw a chicks when u r not a master/GM leaguer sc2 player coz they wont interested in lower leaguer APM and lower league dunno do multiprong
yuvster
post Nov 3 2011, 10:04 AM

Casual
377 posts

QUOTE(SiewKaiz @ Nov 3 2011, 09:43 AM)
u cant screw a chicks when u r not a master/GM leaguer sc2 player coz they wont interested in lower leaguer APM and lower league dunno do multiprong
wah, bro.. dun say until like that la.. you're spoiling the dream.. XD btw, honest question, how many girls does anybody know who actually games? and out of those people, how many play/understand starcraft 2? I'm trying to get my girl to get what sc2 is all about and you know what is the first thing she says? "you mean that ugly tiny people one ah? why you play that one? can you please go play my smurf?" doh.gif

This post has been edited by yuvster: Nov 3 2011, 10:04 AM
axn992
post Nov 3 2011, 10:07 AM

On my way
676 posts

QUOTE(yuvster @ Nov 3 2011, 10:04 AM)
wah, bro.. dun say until like that la.. you're spoiling the dream.. XD btw, honest question, how many girls does anybody know who actually games? and out of those people, how many play/understand starcraft 2? I'm trying to get my girl to get what sc2 is all about and you know what is the first thing she says? "you mean that ugly tiny people one ah? why you play that one? can you please go play my smurf?" doh.gif
Malaysian girls only knows shopping and clubbing.
don^don
post Nov 3 2011, 10:13 AM

(#‵′)凸
1,929 posts

there are a few chicks that play starcraft, but i doubt they'll go to the barcraft with bunch of nerds tongue.gif

barcraft for mlg till 5am? i'm in! but i'll probably run away at 4am, or dozz off somewhere...
mules
post Nov 3 2011, 10:56 AM

Getting Started
104 posts

BArcraft can happen in malaysia. All you need is just get a smaller pub like raggee bar in petaling street or any bars that is not too big and yet have cool big plasma tv with good internet connection.

You dont need a big crowd to be happy in a barcraft, you just need people who share the same interest to enjoy a good drink.

Isnt barcraft a better way to amaze your dotard friends? bring and influence them. For me i just wanna down some heineken while complaining about balance.
Death_Scythe
post Nov 3 2011, 11:01 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(fujkenasai @ Nov 3 2011, 09:14 AM)
Just sit there chill and hang out  biggrin.gif take some puffs  tongue.gif

ohh yeah screw some chicks too  wub.gif
I doubt he can even enter..... LOL... Some strict bar i've seen have some really really sharp eye... =P
SiewKaiz
post Nov 3 2011, 11:33 AM

Casual
304 posts

QUOTE(mules @ Nov 3 2011, 10:56 AM)
BArcraft can happen in malaysia.  All you need is just get a smaller pub like raggee bar in petaling street or any bars that is not too big and yet have cool big plasma tv with good internet connection.

You dont need a big crowd to be happy in a barcraft, you just need people who share the same interest to enjoy a good drink.

Isnt barcraft  a better way to amaze your dotard friends? bring and influence them.  For me i just wanna down some heineken while complaining about balance.
dotard will fail so hard in sc2~ imagine most of them not pro playing chen/meepo

try imagine they play any race control 2-3 type unit+caster and need macro up~
KepalaRadio
post Nov 3 2011, 11:46 AM

Casual
389 posts

Marine + stim, k.go!
TSfujkenasai
post Nov 3 2011, 12:10 PM

Regular
1,137 posts

SOOOO NOOOT TRUE!!!
Look at
user posted imageuser posted image
IntoTheRainbow he gets This gal!!!
user posted image

QUOTE(axn992 @ Nov 3 2011, 10:07 AM)
Malaysian girls only knows shopping and clubbing.
Thats why we need to import em
like this 1 wub.gif
user posted image
and this 1
user posted image

QUOTE(mules @ Nov 3 2011, 10:56 AM)
BArcraft can happen in malaysia.  All you need is just get a smaller pub like raggee bar in petaling street or any bars that is not too big and yet have cool big plasma tv with good internet connection.

Isnt barcraft  a better way to amaze your dotard friends? bring and influence them.  For me i just wanna down some heineken while complaining about balance.
I share your idea bro then maybe play drunkCraft after that. rclxm9.gif

QUOTE(Death_Scythe @ Nov 3 2011, 11:01 AM)
I doubt he can even enter..... LOL... Some strict bar i've seen have some really really sharp eye... =P
Yeah you believe that he is under 18 XP

QUOTE(SiewKaiz @ Nov 3 2011, 11:33 AM)
dotard will fail so hard in sc2~ imagine most of them not pro playing chen/meepo

try imagine they play any race control 2-3 type unit+caster and need macro up~
Show em that

This post has been edited by fujkenasai: Nov 3 2011, 12:17 PM
yuvster
post Nov 3 2011, 12:17 PM

Casual
377 posts

Well said dear sir (points up).. The thing right now is that at the way Malaysians view professional gaming, we should just build Barcraft up. Start off by a few friends meeting up and watching GSL/MLG at someone's house, at least we know that the internet connection would be up to a certain standard and the videos CAN be watched. Sincerely doubt we'll have a decent enough internet connection in public places cause somehow somewhere there will be some clown piggybacking on the connection and hogging all the internet streaming speed.

I like the idea though. Getting a bunch of people together to watch GSL and with everyone chipping in, it's going to cost nothing and having company when watching a good game is just awesome fun.

I just need to find someone in Penang who shares the same level of interest.. hmm.gif
TSfujkenasai
post Nov 3 2011, 12:19 PM

Regular
1,137 posts

QUOTE(yuvster @ Nov 3 2011, 12:17 PM)
Well said dear sir (points up).. The thing right now is that at the way Malaysians view professional gaming, we should just build Barcraft up. Start off by a few friends meeting up and watching GSL/MLG at someone's house, at least we know that the internet connection would be up to a certain standard and the videos CAN be watched. Sincerely doubt we'll have a decent enough internet connection in public places cause somehow somewhere there will be some clown piggybacking on the connection and hogging all the internet streaming speed.

I like the idea though. Getting a bunch of people together to watch GSL and with everyone chipping in, it's going to cost nothing and having company when watching a good game is just awesome fun.

I just need to find someone in Penang who shares the same level of interest.. hmm.gif
Speaking of decent internuts anyone living in Mt.Kira area with 30mbps internuts or does anyone with 30mbps internuts that wanna share their hse with us buch of SC2 1337 laugh.gif
SiewKaiz
post Nov 3 2011, 01:25 PM

Casual
304 posts

ST_rainbow is ex code s and now code a player so wat u wan to say!?
evofantasy
post Nov 3 2011, 01:37 PM

Avadion of the Enders
2,675 posts

QUOTE(SiewKaiz @ Nov 3 2011, 01:25 PM)
when i was watching his stream last time, they kissed on the stream b4 lolx >.<
anyways i am quite a rainbow fan still considering his BW history as well as memories from early GSLs...
was really glad he is back in codeA as i think he do have what it takes and he is cute (so is his gf ^.^)

and bracraft could really work if u have seen the numbers of sc2ers tat came to fxo tournament tat day...
and tonnes of my other sc2 frens didnt join the fxo due to commitments etc...
the market is pretty big after all and after some gathering with clanmates etc i dun see it too far from reality...
Sichiri
post Nov 3 2011, 01:40 PM

Regular
1,165 posts

I got a feeling that we had a Barcraft it won't be about Starcraft.

*coughdotardscough*
TSfujkenasai
post Nov 3 2011, 03:34 PM

Regular
1,137 posts

QUOTE(SiewKaiz @ Nov 3 2011, 01:25 PM)
Sorry I miss read what you posted didn see the not.

fine I'll just be a BSG playboy and spend less time with SC2 then whistling.gif

QUOTE(evofantasy @ Nov 3 2011, 01:37 PM)
when i was watching his stream last time, they kissed on the stream b4 lolx >.<
anyways i am quite a rainbow fan still considering his BW history as well as memories from early GSLs...
was really glad he is back in codeA as i think he do have what it takes and he is cute (so is his gf ^.^)

and bracraft could really work if u have seen the numbers of sc2ers tat came to fxo tournament tat day...
and tonnes of my other sc2 frens didnt join the fxo due to commitments etc...
the market is pretty big after all and after some gathering with clanmates etc i dun see it too far from reality...
*high 5* another 1 sharing my view

Aiya kiss only sad.gif I thought that they will give free show laugh.gif rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(Sichiri @ Nov 3 2011, 01:40 PM)
I got a feeling that we had a Barcraft it won't be about Starcraft.

*coughdotardscough*
DotardsWILLBEBANNED!!! mad.gif vmad.gif

This post has been edited by fujkenasai: Nov 3 2011, 03:35 PM
FXOBoSs
post Nov 3 2011, 06:14 PM

0 posts

I am planning already barcraft in Malaysia... If you have a suggestion for a venue pm it to me, and I will try to make it happen in conjunction with a few events.. Perhaps FXO events in Malaysia for finals? smile.gif
TSfujkenasai
post Nov 3 2011, 06:50 PM

Regular
1,137 posts

QUOTE(FXOBoSs @ Nov 3 2011, 06:14 PM)
I am planning already barcraft in Malaysia... If you have a suggestion for a venue pm it to me, and I will try to make it happen in conjunction with a few events.. Perhaps FXO events in Malaysia for finals? smile.gif
THE BOSS HAVE SPOKEN!!!

rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif I am so happy that you are planning 1. Cant think of any place in KL though since i club more than pub.
kEazYc
post Nov 3 2011, 07:00 PM

Regular
1,314 posts

QUOTE(FXOBoSs @ Nov 3 2011, 06:14 PM)
You could try with Overtime first, one thing i know about them is...no internet connection (since not providing free wifi, so i doubt no internet connection as well).

http://my.overtime.asia/
Death_Scythe
post Nov 3 2011, 07:04 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(kEazYc @ Nov 3 2011, 07:00 PM)
You could try with Overtime first, one thing i know about them is...no internet connection (since not providing free wifi, so i doubt no internet connection as well).

http://my.overtime.asia/
I would say Station 1... Although it's sucks to say but apparently it's the best i could think of... Every Station 1 have a projecter on the centre stage with a decent unifi connection for them although it's a cafe rather than bar... i guess they would have to disable wifi for optimum viewing pleasure.... Worst Case Scenario.... Go and look for Uncle M.. LOL

P/S: What kind of bar u guys prefer?.. Irish Bar?(Stout Lover Favourtie)... Jazz Bar?(With Live Jazz Band... Althought we're suppose to be watching Starcraft, i think their speaker system would sound better?)...

This post has been edited by Death_Scythe: Nov 3 2011, 07:10 PM

9 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0223sec    0.50    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:19 PM