Puspakom inspection for name change B5 form - RM30 , ensure you retain the receipt
Puspakom mobile inspection - Add RM100 to any inspection cost
Name change at JPJ - RM100
Things you need to prepare:
1) JPJK3 - 2 copies, seller and buyer must sign on BOTH copies
2) TM-AB form - 2 copies, Buyer and seller IC photocopied and paste on TM-AB form and certified true (if not present), if present, just cut/paste the photocopy onto the TM-AB form
3) TM-1 form -> Checklist, that buyer has to tick and sign relevant points
4) JKJK2 - Original grant, ensure that seller has signed the column at the back if he is not first owner
5) Puspakom B5 with receipt - You have 30 days to transfer the vehicle, from the date on the B5 form
6) RM100 transfer fees
7) Insurance coverage in YOUR name on the vehicle, you can bring the photocopy grant to your insurance agent and purchase a 1 year insurance for name change. No matter if date start/end don't match with road tax, can extend your insurance once the car in your name.
These are all you need, no need to pay runner anything.
For the TM-AB, you can ask the seller to get it stamped by any commissioner of oath as well.
So for ddeee -> I am not including the cost of your insurance, as this depends on value of vehicle and NCD.
RM30 inspection + RM100 = RM130 minimum for name change
These are what I did recently, and to be honest I saved a lot of money instead of using runners.
2. Seller ask me to fill up a letter to get the geran, but I'm the first owner and i have the car jpj kad with me as i have paid all. Dont quite understand if this is a need.
3. Do you have any sample of bill of sale?
Gosh, really need help... hate errands