Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

SSPN, Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional

views

LostAndFound
post May 4 2019, 06:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,583 posts

QUOTE(266K @ May 3 2019, 12:25 PM)
K Thx, my contribution basically for income tax reduction.
My princess going to start foundation next year, so I still can contribute for year 2020 up till?

2021 to 2023 full time degree, that time cannot contribute anymore?
Suggest you need to read the terms. I believe the cut-off is age not educational status, but you should double check.
wongmunkeong
post May 21 2019, 02:59 PM

Barista FIRE
Group Icon
Elite
5,572 posts

QUOTE(wongmunkeong @ Apr 15 2019, 02:00 PM)
tq tq  rclxm9.gif
time to see which bank = "terpilih" and how to hehe.. emailing them

PS: urgh.. email address..

Facebook messaged them & sharing here - they fast smile.gif
PTPTN fellow said, and i'm copying/pasting here:
"Ya, permohonan pengeluaran boleh dibuat dikaunter ptptn yang terhampir.

Pengeluaran melalui mesin ATM juga boleh dibuat di Bank Rakyat dan juga bank Islam sahaja. Pastikan tuan mempunyai kad ATM bank berkenaan. Jika telah ada akaun dan kad berkenaan, tuan perlu aktifkan kad ATM berkenaan untuk pengeluaran akaun simpanan SSPNI. Pengkatifan kad perlu dibuat dikaunter bank.

Tq"

user posted image
For the smoother-flow of fellow forumers regarding Bank Islam account opening, linking to SSPN & ATM to-dos:
1. Open an account with Bank Islam
a. Walk-in OR
b. Online then walk-in to get number https://vao.bankislam.com.my <-- this is what i did, still took about 45m to open an account. i suspect "terus ke counter" will be lagi patience-testing tongue.gif

2. Once being attended to by bank staff, PLEASE ASK FOR SSPN-LINKING FORM - fill in & ask them to link straight away. U NEED YOUR SSPN account numbers - easily gotten from your iSSPN if U have logged-in before
sigh.. even when i was asking about SSPN and ATM - only when i asked anything to apply/fill-in i was told a form is needed to be filled in

3. Get Debit Card, go bank in cash to fund the account AND PUNCH IN MOBILE NUMBER.
sigh.. even when i was asking about Internet banking, wasn't told to punch in/register at ATM +ATM doesnt have process to remind first-time users

4. Go online to https://bankislam.biz
a. Klik “First time user”
b. Masukkan 16 digit nombor kad debit & 6 digit nombor ATM
c. Cipta ID pengguna
e. Kemaskini nombor telefon di ATM berdekatan. <-- this is the OUCH!! part for me currently.. gotta go back to Bank Islam ATM.. wheee...

Hope the above helps smoothen your flow AND yes, i did check whether can withdraw at ATM - wohoo! linked and can withdraw/put in
I was just hoping to do it online. I'll share further once i get to the ATM again.. to complete my online registration

This post has been edited by wongmunkeong: May 21 2019, 02:59 PM
LostAndFound
post May 22 2019, 07:26 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,583 posts

That's interesting, so can just withdraw direct from ATM at Bank Islam without waiting?
Kaka23
post May 22 2019, 08:40 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,251 posts

QUOTE(wongmunkeong @ May 21 2019, 02:59 PM)
For the smoother-flow of fellow forumers regarding Bank Islam account opening, linking to SSPN & ATM to-dos:
1. Open an account with Bank Islam
a. Walk-in OR
b. Online then walk-in to get number https://vao.bankislam.com.my <-- this is what i did, still took about 45m to open an account. i suspect "terus ke counter" will be lagi patience-testing tongue.gif

2. Once being attended to by bank staff, PLEASE ASK FOR SSPN-LINKING FORM - fill in & ask them to link straight away. U NEED YOUR SSPN account numbers - easily gotten from your iSSPN if U have logged-in before
sigh.. even when i was asking about SSPN and ATM - only when i asked anything to apply/fill-in i was told a form is needed to be filled in

3. Get Debit Card, go bank in cash to fund the account AND PUNCH IN MOBILE NUMBER.
sigh.. even when i was asking about Internet banking, wasn't told to punch in/register at ATM +ATM doesnt have process to remind first-time users

4. Go online to https://bankislam.biz
a. Klik “First time user”
b. Masukkan 16 digit nombor kad debit & 6 digit nombor ATM
c. Cipta ID pengguna
e. Kemaskini nombor telefon di ATM berdekatan. <-- this is the OUCH!! part for me currently.. gotta go back to Bank Islam ATM.. wheee...

Hope the above helps smoothen your flow AND yes, i did check whether can withdraw at ATM - wohoo! linked and can withdraw/put in
I was just hoping to do it online. I'll share further once i get to the ATM again.. to complete my online registration
Is there a fee to maintain the card yearly? If in active for years the card how?
wongmunkeong
post May 22 2019, 09:21 AM

Barista FIRE
Group Icon
Elite
5,572 posts

QUOTE(LostAndFound @ May 22 2019, 07:26 AM)
That's interesting, so can just withdraw direct from ATM at Bank Islam without waiting?
yup
can TRANSFER from SSPN to Bank Islam account too
LostAndFound
post May 22 2019, 09:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,583 posts

QUOTE(wongmunkeong @ May 22 2019, 09:21 AM)
yup
That's very good news.
wongmunkeong
post May 22 2019, 10:13 AM

Barista FIRE
Group Icon
Elite
5,572 posts

QUOTE(Kaka23 @ May 22 2019, 08:40 AM)
Is there a fee to maintain the card yearly? If in active for years the card how?
once a year go take out $10 lor tongue.gif

btw, pain in butt.. i just came back from their ATM - no menu item / selection for mobile #!!
Tried CDM/ATM & ATM only machines... good lord.. how to do Internet banking.. gotta call CS tomorrow again.. sigh..
Kaka23
post May 22 2019, 12:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,251 posts

QUOTE(wongmunkeong @ May 22 2019, 10:13 AM)
once a year go take out $10 lor tongue.gif

btw, pain in butt.. i just came back from their ATM - no menu item / selection for mobile #!!
Tried CDM/ATM & ATM only machines... good lord.. how to do Internet banking.. gotta call CS tomorrow again.. sigh..
sweat.gif
ronnie
post May 22 2019, 10:36 PM

Not enough stars
All Stars
19,595 posts

QUOTE(LostAndFound @ May 22 2019, 07:26 AM)
Just need to pay extra 50 sen as fees per withdrawal
vfoong
post Jun 12 2019, 03:28 PM

Getting Started
258 posts

QUOTE(wongmunkeong @ May 22 2019, 09:21 AM)
yup
these transfers can only be done at the ATM right? I just opened an account with Bank Islam today. The customer service says there's no need to fill up the SSPN account linking form now. He asked me to just go over to the ATM and link the SSPN there so I linked it immediately and left. Logged into my internet banking but don't see any option to withdraw from SSPN.
wongmunkeong
post Jun 12 2019, 04:25 PM

Barista FIRE
Group Icon
Elite
5,572 posts

QUOTE(vfoong @ Jun 12 2019, 03:28 PM)
these transfers can only be done at the ATM right? I just opened an account with Bank Islam today. The customer service says there's no need to fill up the SSPN account linking form now. He asked me to just go over to the ATM and link the SSPN there so I linked it immediately and left. Logged into my internet banking but don't see any option to withdraw from SSPN.
yeah, use ATM - cash out OR transfer to your BI's account.
then online U can move to other bank - safer than cash out and walking around biggrin.gif
skty
post Jun 12 2019, 05:39 PM

There is only one thing I know. That is I know nothing.
4,330 posts

QUOTE(wongmunkeong @ Jun 12 2019, 04:25 PM)
then online U can move to other bank - safer than cash out and walking around biggrin.gif
no love to explore bank rakyat?

maybe procedure more convenience? biggrin.gif
vfoong
post Jun 12 2019, 06:51 PM

Getting Started
258 posts

Thanks for the info! Will try it out later 😊
vfoong
post Jun 13 2019, 10:35 PM

Getting Started
258 posts

Successfully withdrew the funds today at the atm with no hassle at all! Thanks for the tip! So much easier than going to ptptn and filling up the form and having to wait a few weeks for your money 😁
wongmunkeong
post Jun 13 2019, 11:12 PM

Barista FIRE
Group Icon
Elite
5,572 posts

QUOTE(vfoong @ Jun 13 2019, 10:35 PM)
Successfully withdrew the funds today at the atm with no hassle at all! Thanks for the tip! So much easier than going to ptptn and filling up the form and having to wait a few weeks for your money 😁
Thanks & credit go MasterConfucion as he pointed me to the new ATM-cash out options in PTPTN's SSPN page thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by wongmunkeong: Jun 13 2019, 11:13 PM
skty
post Jun 14 2019, 09:57 AM

There is only one thing I know. That is I know nothing.
4,330 posts

QUOTE(wongmunkeong @ Jun 13 2019, 11:12 PM)
Thanks & credit go MasterConfucion as he pointed me to the new ATM-cash out options in PTPTN's SSPN page  thumbup.gif
Basic saving account enough to link with SSPN right?

BTW, Debit Card-i & TAP Mobile Banking is what?

debit card is ATM card right? If I don't choose debit card mean I cannot access the ATM?

TAP mobile banking for TAC online banking?

This post has been edited by skty: Jun 14 2019, 10:14 AM
Alec.Yong
post Jun 14 2019, 10:41 AM

Regular
1,485 posts

Let me try out one day then..
wongmunkeong
post Jun 14 2019, 12:03 PM

Barista FIRE
Group Icon
Elite
5,572 posts

QUOTE(skty @ Jun 14 2019, 09:57 AM)

debit card is ATM card right? If I don't choose debit card mean I cannot access the ATM?

yup, U need the ATM card / debit card

TAP? dunno - i've not needed / used it
vfoong
post Jun 14 2019, 02:35 PM

Getting Started
258 posts

QUOTE(skty @ Jun 14 2019, 09:57 AM)

When i opened my account I selected both TAP and debit card. I believe the "TAP" feature is like TAC, but not sure...
kelvinlzy
post Jun 18 2019, 12:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,493 posts

WTA, can I still open a new SSPN account without the package thingy? Because I checked the PTPTN's website only SSPN-I and SSPN-I plus only and both come with packages that have monthly commitment. Thanks.

616 Pages « < 84 85 86 87 88 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0143sec    0.20    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:37 AM