Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Amanah Hartanah Bumiputera (AHB)

f3rrarilover
post Nov 29 2010, 09:03 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Only info. I found on Maybank regarding AHB is below, AHB units are priced at RM1 each with a minimum investment of RM500 and a maximum of RM200,000. What do you think?

PHB CEO Kamalul Arifin Othman said investors can expect “nothing less than 6 per cent[I]” in returns.

What is Amanah Hartanah Bumiputera?

A Shariah Compliant Unit Trust
An opportunity to benefit from rental income of prime commercial properties.
Investment Objective

The Fund seeks to provide Unit Holders with a regular and consistent income stream whilst preserving the Unit Holders' investment capital

Investment Strategy

The Fund will seek to achieve its investment objective by investing primarily in the beneficial ownership of real estate in Malaysia from the Sponsor in particular commercial properties including but not limited to office buildings, shopping complexes, commercial centres, logistics and industrial complexes. The Fund will also invest in Shariah-compliant money market instruments and equivalent instruments and hold cash to meet its liquidity requirements

Fund Manager

Mayban Investment Management Sdn. Bhd.

Potential Investors

Investors who seek capital preservation
Investors with low risk tolerance
Investors who wish to benefit from prime commercial property, via rental income.
Eligibility

Malaysian Bumiputera:
Akaun Dewasa (18 years and above)
Akaun Remaja (18 years and above as legal guardian for minors age three (3) months and above but below 18 years. Both legal guardian and minor must be Malaysian Bumiputera)
Bumiputera institution¹
¹Any Bumiputera institution's investment in the Fund is only by invitation from the Manager and the Sponsor
Minimum Initial Investment

500 Units

Maximum Investment

Limited to 200,000 Units per Unit Holder

Minimum Additional Investment

100 Units

Minimum Balance of Units

500 Units

Minimum Redemption

500 Units

Frequency of withdrawal

Once in a calendar month

This post has been edited by f3rrarilover: Nov 29 2010, 09:07 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
zamans98
post Nov 29 2010, 09:32 PM

oquıɐɹ ǝɥ ɹǝo 'ǝɹǝɥǝɯos
Group: Senior Member

Not worth it. Look at the restriction it is giving out. That's the point.
Even ASB average 8% the fund subscription is very very poor.

After one ASB is overlimit, you can move to similar bumi fund for 7% average. No restriction.

Buy physical gold with return anywhere between 8-25%, depending on entry limit. Plus you can pawn the gold with ease - and rolling your fund.
Example: 2,000 >1,200 pawn value, buy gold > pawn again and again.

just personal opinion. not subjected to any debate.

+Quote Post
f3rrarilover
post Nov 29 2010, 09:35 PM

Getting Started

Thanks - do you invest in gold and how, where?
+Quote Post
zamans98
post Nov 29 2010, 09:53 PM

oquıɐɹ ǝɥ ɹǝo 'ǝɹǝɥǝɯos

QUOTE(f3rrarilover @ Nov 29 2010, 09:35 PM)
Thanks - do you invest in gold and how, where?
Physical or virtual?
I will go physical.. you can pawn it at local bank : B.Rakyat, Ar-Rahnu or Agro.

Tell me your preference...
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Nov 30 2010, 09:28 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Seems that the AHB has already been launched with maximum investment of RM 200,000. Its similar to Amanah Saham Bumiputera (ASB) but only open to Bumi. My query is will it be open to everybody who already has ASB? HOw do they determine Bumi status?
+Quote Post
edyek
post Nov 30 2010, 09:35 AM

Business Rating :

If your birth cert indicates BUMI in Race, then you are able to buy. If your birth cert indicates Malaysia in Race or ISLAM in religion, then you are also consider BUMI.
+Quote Post
rakyat
post Nov 30 2010, 10:11 AM

I got stars

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Nov 30 2010, 09:28 AM)
Seems that the AHB has already been launched with maximum investment of RM 200,000. Its similar to Amanah Saham Bumiputera (ASB) but only open to Bumi. My query is will it be open to everybody who already has ASB? HOw do they determine Bumi status?
If u r bumi, Y look at this when ASN/ASB offers better returns on a similar scheme? 8% - 12% vs. 6%? Unless u oredi maximized ur ASN/ASB brows.gif
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Nov 30 2010, 10:23 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(rakyat @ Nov 30 2010, 10:11 AM)
If u r bumi, Y look at this when ASN/ASB offers better returns on a similar scheme? 8% - 12% vs. 6%? Unless u oredi maximized ur ASN/ASB  brows.gif
Yes ASB is already maxed out since last year. AHB returns only 6% ah?
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Nov 30 2010, 10:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(edyek @ Nov 30 2010, 09:35 AM)
If your birth cert indicates BUMI in Race, then you are able to buy. If your birth cert indicates Malaysia in Race or ISLAM in religion, then you are also consider BUMI.
Read my question again please. I asked if those with ASB will get automatic qualification for AHB.
+Quote Post
JamesPond
post Nov 30 2010, 10:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!

this AHB is for BUMI only right?
+Quote Post
masterjedi
post Nov 30 2010, 10:47 AM

On my way

QUOTE(JamesPond @ Nov 30 2010, 10:45 AM)
this AHB is for BUMI only right?
yup.
+Quote Post
almeizer
post Nov 30 2010, 10:51 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Nov 30 2010, 10:33 AM)
Read my question again please. I asked if those with ASB will get automatic qualification for AHB.
you also ask how to determine Bumi status.
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Nov 30 2010, 11:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(almeizer @ Nov 30 2010, 10:51 AM)
you also ask how to determine Bumi status.
Aiyoo...i asked if with the ASB does it mean automatic qualification for the AHB or not. There are 2 types of Bumi status in Malaysia ok.

1) Malay Muslim Bumi
2) Bumi of Siamese, Dutch or Portuguese decent but non Muslim

ASB is open to both. IM asking if the AHB is the same or is it only restricted to Malay Muslims.
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Nov 30 2010, 11:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(zamans98 @ Nov 29 2010, 09:32 PM)
Not worth it. Look at the restriction it is giving out. That's the point.
Even ASB average 8% the fund subscription is very very poor.

After one ASB is overlimit, you can move to similar bumi fund for 7% average. No restriction.

Buy physical gold with return anywhere between 8-25%, depending on entry limit. Plus you can pawn the gold with ease - and rolling your fund.
Example: 2,000 >1,200 pawn value, buy gold > pawn again and again.

just personal opinion. not subjected to any debate.
The rule is minimum 6%. There is no upper limit specified. It could be quite high since its based on prime property investment in Malaysia.

By the way, what is the other similar Bumi fund? I have maxed out my current ASB already.
+Quote Post
_dan
post Nov 30 2010, 11:39 AM

6% is only expected return..
not minimum dividend..
could be more or could be less than 6%...
depend on the fund performance, source of income from rental and property trading.
please read and try to understand the prospectus before u invest.
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Nov 30 2010, 11:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(_dan @ Nov 30 2010, 11:39 AM)
6% is only expected return..
not minimum dividend..
could be more or could be less than 6%...
depend on the fund performance, source of income from rental and property trading.
please read and try to understand the prospectus before u invest.
Yes i know but where do i get the actual info from?
+Quote Post
MilesAndMore
post Nov 30 2010, 11:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Group: Moderator

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Nov 30 2010, 11:05 AM)
Aiyoo...i asked if with the ASB does it mean automatic qualification for the AHB or not. There are 2 types of Bumi status in Malaysia ok.

1) Malay Muslim Bumi
The Siamese, Dutch and Portuguese minorities are NOT bumiputra. Sino/Native and many small ethnic groups in Sabah/Sarawak are the recognized minorities in Malaysia as Bumiputra Malaysia.

Attached Image
+Quote Post
spikyz
post Nov 30 2010, 12:37 PM

Regular

for someone who ASB is max, this might be an alternative option. However izzit worth it? for first year of launching, usually a good return will obtained? becoz gov want to attract more ppl to join?

my speculation only, enlighten me with other view pls.
+Quote Post
JinXXX
post Nov 30 2010, 12:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!

possible to have amanah hartanah cina or
amanah hartanah india ? lol ...

some of them don't even have enough money to put food on their plate or what.. where got money to buy into this ??

so many bumi still so poor.. the only rich bumi i see are those politically connected...

hope 20 years down the road, this won't be revealed as a ponzi skim.. opening a new amanah xx xxx to pay for the older/previous amanah xx xx
+Quote Post
edyek
post Nov 30 2010, 01:15 PM

Business Rating :

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Nov 30 2010, 11:05 AM)

1) Malay Muslim Bumi

ASB is open to both. IM asking if the AHB is the same or is it only restricted to Malay Muslims.
QUOTE(MilesAndMore @ Nov 30 2010, 11:58 AM)
The Siamese, Dutch and Portuguese minorities are NOT bumiputra. Sino/Native and many small ethnic groups in Sabah/Sarawak are the recognized minorities in Malaysia as Bumiputra Malaysia.

Attached Image
BUMIPUTRA is referring to LOCAL MALAYSIAN people like @MilesAndMore has stated. And of course Malay is Bumi.

+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Nov 30 2010, 01:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(MilesAndMore @ Nov 30 2010, 11:58 AM)

Attached Image
Im not refering to the technical meaning of Bumiputera. Im refering to what PNB classifies as Bumi. For ASB for the groups above are entitled. But when u talk about property, the a different version of Bumiputera applies.

Thats why im asking for for the Bumi classification for the AHB ownership. Will it follow the ASB or a different criteria?
+Quote Post
MilesAndMore
post Nov 30 2010, 01:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Nov 30 2010, 01:19 PM)
Im not refering to the technical meaning of Bumiputera. Im refering to what PNB classifies as Bumi. For ASB for the groups above are entitled. But when u talk about property, the a different version of Bumiputera applies.
That is not the technical meaning but the definition of Bumiputra according to the Malaysian constitution. However, in PNB's version, it says that all orang asli are classified as Bumiputra too according to the Malaysian constitution which is not true.

And when you want to buy a property in the Peninsular and you're a Sabah or Sarawak Bumiputra with Chinese surname, you are definitely entitled to the Bumiputra discount and privileges and the property companies have no say in how to define one's status if he/she is a Bumiputra or not. Everyone will have to follow the Malaysian constitution. If you are denied your rights, you can make a big fuss of it and you are definitely going to win.

Just in case any of you are interested, if you're a Sabah Bumiputra and you have a Chinese surname or a full Chinese name in your birth cert and MyKad, the race written inside the MyKad chip should be Sino/Native.

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Nov 30 2010, 01:19 PM)
Thats why im asking for for the Bumi classification for the AHB ownership. Will it follow the ASB or a different criteria?
Not sure if they have a different definition of Bumiputra Malaysia but it should follow what is written in the Malaysian constitution.

+Quote Post
blahbleh
post Nov 30 2010, 01:53 PM

Enthusiast

Some muslim bumis don't prefer ASB because it is non-syariah compliance, even though Majlis Fatwa Kebangsaan stated that it is "harus". Most of Malays around me put their money in Tabung Haji even though the return is just around 5%, or lower.

Some muslims don't give a damn about it. Non-muslim bumi, well for sure they just want the best return, that's all. So if you keep saying that ASB has lower subscription, it's because of syariah compliance issues on ASB funds.

This fund could be an alternative to them, so I don't think this will fail.
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Nov 30 2010, 02:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(MilesAndMore @ Nov 30 2010, 01:47 PM)
That is not the technical meaning but the definition of Bumiputra according to the Malaysian constitution. However, in PNB's version, it says that all orang asli are classified as Bumiputra too according to the Malaysian constitution which is not true.

And when you want to buy a property in the Peninsular and you're a Sabah or Sarawak Bumiputra with Chinese surname, you are definitely entitled to the Bumiputra discount and privileges and the property companies have no say in how to define one's status if he/she is a Bumiputra or not. Everyone will have to follow the Malaysian constitution. If you are denied your rights, you can make a big fuss of it and you are definitely going to win.

Just in case any of you are interested, if you're a Sabah Bumiputra and you have a Chinese surname or a full Chinese name in your birth cert and MyKad, the race written inside the MyKad chip should be Sino/Native.
Not sure if they have a different definition of Bumiputra Malaysia but it should follow what is written in the Malaysian constitution.
ASB classifies Portuguese and Siamese as Bumi to get ASB. Should be the same for AHB rite?
+Quote Post
twins
post Nov 30 2010, 02:24 PM

AHB FAQ : http://www.phb.com.my/eng/ahbfaq2.html

AHB don have a passbook..it bookless... only by validated copy of Borang Pendaftaran during purchase AHB at maybank..later on they will send sort of certificate to ur house..

This post has been edited by twins: Nov 30 2010, 02:39 PM
+Quote Post
MilesAndMore
post Nov 30 2010, 02:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Nov 30 2010, 02:06 PM)
ASB classifies Portuguese and Siamese as Bumi to get ASB. Should be the same for AHB rite?
What ? Where did you get such information ? No. It doesn't. Did you not read the small picture i attached ? It says there clearly that the minorities such as Siamese, Portuguese, Eurasian, Serani and Mualaf are granted special permission by the prime minister to invest in all funds sold by PNB. However, none of these people are Malaysian Bumiputra and neither did ASNB classifies them as Bumiputra Malaysia.

So, yes. I believe it is the same for AHB and since Siamese, Portuguese etc. are not Bumiputra, then all these people are not eligible for AHB.

This post has been edited by MilesAndMore: Nov 30 2010, 02:37 PM
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Nov 30 2010, 02:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(MilesAndMore @ Nov 30 2010, 02:36 PM)
What ? Where did you get such information ? No. It doesn't. Did you not read the small picture i attached ? It says there clearly that the minorities such as Siamese, Portuguese, Eurasian, Serani and Mualaf are granted special permission by the prime minister to invest in all funds sold by PNB. However, none of these people are Malaysian Bumiputra and neither did ASNB classifies them as Bumiputra Malaysia.

So, yes. I believe it is the same for AHB and since Siamese, Portuguese etc. are not Bumiputra, then all these people are not eligible for AHB.
Im not really bothered about who gets Bumi status. Im just asking that since people of Siamese or Portuguese descent do qualify for ASB, do they also qualify for AHB?

This post has been edited by cybermaster98: Nov 30 2010, 02:43 PM
+Quote Post
_dan
post Nov 30 2010, 02:50 PM

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Nov 30 2010, 02:41 PM)
Im not really bothered about who gets Bumi status. Im just asking that since people of Siamese or Portuguese descent do qualify for ASB, do they also qualify for AHB?
since this fund under different management,so i guess not smile.gif

+Quote Post
MilesAndMore
post Nov 30 2010, 02:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon

Mate, the answer is already there. Those said minorities can invest in ASB not because they are classified as Bumiputra by PNB but they have been given special permission by the Prime Minister to invest in ASB. Unless there is a small fine print saying small minorities have been given special permission for the subscription of AHB which is supposedly for Bumiputra only, the answer is a definite no.

This post has been edited by MilesAndMore: Nov 30 2010, 02:51 PM
+Quote Post
Invader Zim
post Nov 30 2010, 05:16 PM

dead poets society

QUOTE(blahbleh @ Nov 30 2010, 01:53 PM)
Some muslim bumis don't prefer ASB because it is non-syariah compliance, even though Majlis Fatwa Kebangsaan stated that it is "harus". Most of Malays around me put their money in Tabung Haji even though the return is just around 5%, or lower.

Some muslims don't give a damn about it. Non-muslim bumi, well for sure they just want the best return, that's all. So if you keep saying that ASB has lower subscription, it's because of syariah compliance issues on ASB funds.

Majlis Fatwa Kebangsaan also stated that smoking is 'haram' in 1995.
then again, u still see lotsa muslims are smoking.. even the imams

This post has been edited by Invader Zim: Nov 30 2010, 05:16 PM
+Quote Post
blahbleh
post Nov 30 2010, 07:04 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Invader Zim @ Nov 30 2010, 05:16 PM)
Majlis Fatwa Kebangsaan also stated that smoking is 'haram' in 1995.
then again, u still see lotsa muslims are smoking.. even the imams
What I'm trying to emphasize is, everybody has the right to make the choice, based on options available, no bashing, it's up to an individual smile.gif
+Quote Post
cheahcw2003
post Dec 1 2010, 01:15 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Masyarakat minoriti Siam Bumiputera - Nazri
12/06/2010 2:57pm

TUMPAT 12 Jun — Masyarakat Siam Kelantan dan di beberapa negeri di Semenanjung yang kesemuanya dianggarkan kira-kira 60,000 orang adalah kaum Bumiputera di negara ini, kata Menteri di Jabatan Perdana Menteri, Datuk Seri Mohamed Nazri Abdul Aziz.

Masyarakat minoriti itu mempunyai hak yang sama dengan warga pribumi lain di samping menikmati pelbagai kemudahan yang disediakan oleh kerajaan, katanya kepada pemberita selepas merasmikan Seminar Wanita Siam Dalam Era Globalisasi di Wat Machimmaram, Kampung Jubakar di sini hari ini.

Sources : http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/info.asp?y...ni&pg=bt_10.htm

Added on December 1, 2010, 1:20 amSiamese community enjoy Bumiputera rights, says Nazri

TUMPAT, June 12 — Some 60,000 Siamese in the peninsular, who are categorised as Bumiputeras, enjoy Bumiputeras rights like the Malays, said Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Datuk Seri Mohamed Nazri Abdul Aziz.

As such all quarters must accord them the Bumiputera rights like other Bumiputeras,” he told reporters after opening the Women in the Globalisation Era at the Machimmaram Siamese Temple at Kampung Jubakar here today.

Mohamed Nazri, who is also the patron of the Malaysian Siamese Association, said Siamese living along the border of Thailand with Kelantan, Kedah, Perlis and Perak had lived in the country for a long time. He urged all quarters to understand the Siamese citizenship status and accord them the Bumiputera rights.

Sources : http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/mobile/...hts-says-nazri/

This post has been edited by cheahcw2003: Dec 1 2010, 01:20 AM
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
MilesAndMore
post Dec 1 2010, 01:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon

QUOTE(cheahcw2003 @ Dec 1 2010, 01:15 AM)
So, are Siamese Bumiputra Malaysia or not ? Every sources seem to suggest different things and if my memory serves me correctly, there was no mention of Siamese as Bumiputra in Form 6 Pengajian AM. If they finally have decided to recognize the Siamese minority as Bumiputra Malaysia, it's probably time they change what they teach in school too wink.gif And since Siamese is Bumiputra, why PNB still categorize them as non-Bumi ? Especially in the case of ASW2020. So typical of Malaysia ... DOUBLE STANDARD !!!

Anyone of the Siamese descent bought a house recently ? Did you get the discount ?

+Quote Post
sharinginfoz
post Dec 1 2010, 07:53 AM

Getting Started

You are so right about this. Some people still do not convince about syariah compliant on ASB. By the way on AHB, I am not sure how they derive expected returns on at least 6% since the total rental for the 5 buildings are RM40 million per year which they bought as "beneficiary ownership" for RM800 million and the remaining RM200 million will be in the form of cash and investment in Islamic money market (the return is not large), so dividend RM40 million +return money market +return on mudharabah / wadiah for savings -fees (i.e. management) /RM1 billion, i think less than 5% maybe. Any idea?
+Quote Post
spikyz
post Dec 1 2010, 05:43 PM

Regular

wow, ur explanation seems interesting, however u lose me at first few paragraph, could u explain it abit more please? i see an interesting calculation there.
+Quote Post
sharinginfoz
post Dec 1 2010, 06:16 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(spikyz @ Dec 1 2010, 05:43 PM)
wow, ur explanation seems interesting, however u lose me at first few paragraph, could u explain it abit more please? i see an interesting calculation there.
Sorry for misunderstanding:

Fund size=RM1 billion
Purchase of property = RM800 million
Money market + cash = RM200 million
Income (rental)=RM40 million per year
Income (others: i.e. money market + profit from savings)= RM6 million (assuming at 3%)
Expenses (i.e. management fee, trustee fee, auditors, bank charges, shariah advisory fees and etc)= RM10 million (assuming 1%)
Therefore dividend = Net income /Fund size= (RM46 million + RM6 million - RM10 million) / RM1 billion = 4.2%

That is just my simple calculation, maybe the purchase price of RM800 million for the properties will be paid in few stages (years) or any other income which I do not know. Maybe somebody else want to explain.
+Quote Post
blahbleh
post Dec 1 2010, 10:26 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(sharinginfoz @ Dec 1 2010, 06:16 PM)
Sorry for misunderstanding:

Fund size=RM1 billion
Purchase of property = RM800 million
Money market + cash = RM200 million
Income (rental)=RM40 million per year
Income (others: i.e. money market + profit from savings)= RM6 million (assuming at 3%)
Expenses (i.e. management fee, trustee fee, auditors, bank charges, shariah advisory fees and etc)= RM10 million (assuming 1%)
Therefore dividend = Net income /Fund size= (RM46 million + RM6 million - RM10 million) / RM1 billion = 4.2%

That is just my simple calculation, maybe the purchase price of RM800 million for the properties will be paid in few stages (years) or any other income which I do not know. Maybe somebody else want to explain.
Understood that you have opened your account. Can it be done at Maybank branch that opens on Saturday, or only from Monday to Friday (just like ASB/ASN, strictly from Monday to Friday)?

How about top-up then?

This post has been edited by blahbleh: Dec 1 2010, 10:27 PM
+Quote Post
sharinginfoz
post Dec 1 2010, 10:43 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(blahbleh @ Dec 1 2010, 10:26 PM)
Understood that you have opened your account. Can it be done at Maybank branch that opens on Saturday, or only from Monday to Friday (just like ASB/ASN, strictly from Monday to Friday)?

How about top-up then?
I am not sure about that maybe you can ask Maybank but on the top-up, there is a form for this and minimum is RM100 (multiple RM100), i.e. RM100, RM200 or etc and not RM130
+Quote Post
blahbleh
post Dec 1 2010, 10:52 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(sharinginfoz @ Dec 1 2010, 10:43 PM)
I am not sure about that maybe you can ask Maybank but on the top-up, there is a form for this and minimum is RM100 (multiple RM100), i.e. RM100, RM200 or etc and not RM130
Thanks for the information, will visit Maybank soon. BTW, have you read the prospectus?
+Quote Post
kbandito
post Dec 1 2010, 11:40 PM

Enthusiast

How can AHB own Tesco Setia Alam which sell pork and beer when it is a shariah compliant unit trust?
+Quote Post
ammaraffandi
post Dec 6 2010, 09:44 AM

Casual

QUOTE(kbandito @ Dec 1 2010, 11:40 PM)
How can AHB own Tesco Setia Alam which sell pork and beer when it is a shariah compliant unit trust?
mate, AHB is property business based on rental & sale. But, AHB not selling pork. No matter what business is tenant are doing as long as not doing like "Casino" business or so called "Judi". Selling pork is a business for Non-Muslim & need rental a space for sake of their biz.
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Dec 6 2010, 10:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!

This AHB is mainly for the higher income Malays e.g our politicians and tycoons. U know why i say this? Just look at ASB. How many average Malays have maxed out their accounts? Most of them dont even use ASB much. Only a small majority don't save in ASB because of the Shariah issue. The main reason for the others is because saving money is not in their nature. So if they havent even utilised the ASB with higher returns, whats the point of AHB??? In reality its merely for the richer Malays to invest more and make more money. In the end, the average Malays are still left out and the income gap widens. Truly 1 Malaysia! vmad.gif
+Quote Post
kbandito
post Dec 7 2010, 04:41 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(ammaraffandi @ Dec 6 2010, 09:44 AM)
mate, AHB is property business based on rental & sale. But, AHB not selling pork. No matter what business is tenant are doing as long as not doing like "Casino" business or so called "Judi". Selling pork is a business for Non-Muslim & need rental a space for sake of their biz.
Casino business is also a business for non-muslim and they also need rental space, i don't really see what is the different.
+Quote Post
cheahcw2003
post Dec 7 2010, 08:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Dec 6 2010, 10:07 AM)
This AHB is mainly for the higher income Malays e.g our politicians and tycoons. U know why i say this? Just look at ASB. How many average Malays have maxed out their accounts? Most of them dont even use ASB much. Only a small majority don't save in ASB because of the Shariah issue. The main reason for the others is because saving money is not in their nature. So if they havent even utilised the ASB with higher returns, whats the point of AHB??? In reality its merely for the richer Malays to invest more and make more money. In the end, the average Malays are still left out and the income gap widens. Truly 1 Malaysia!  vmad.gif
There are quite a number of middle class, educated Malay that take ASB Loans to max up the 200K. I agree with u only small amount of Bumiputera are benefitted, from the annual report of ASB,
a) those have RM50K to RM500K balance in the ASB account = 345,050 investors
b) those have RM500K and above in ASB = 7,324 investors

ASB scheme started 20 years ago, and still not attract enough bumiputera to invest in this scheme....
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Dec 8 2010, 01:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(cheahcw2003 @ Dec 7 2010, 08:05 PM)
There are quite a number of middle class, educated Malay that take ASB Loans to max up the 200K. I agree with u only small amount of Bumiputera are benefitted, from the annual report of ASB,

ASB scheme started 20 years ago, and still not attract enough bumiputera to invest in this scheme....
Do u know how many in the 200K above bracket??
+Quote Post
storekeeper
post Dec 8 2010, 01:52 PM

Getting Started

Hmmm..so lastly will this AHB still worth to invest if compared with the other fund like ASW2020 / ASM / AS1M except ASB.?
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Dec 8 2010, 01:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(storekeeper @ Dec 8 2010, 01:52 PM)
Hmmm..so lastly will this AHB still worth to invest if compared with the other fund like ASW2020 / ASM / AS1M except ASB.?
I dont think so as there is no minimum guaranteed dividend.
+Quote Post
cheahcw2003
post Dec 8 2010, 05:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Dec 8 2010, 01:54 PM)
nevertheless 1st year dividend shd be good to attract more investors. The fund is REITS, in malaysia those REiTS that listed in KLSE give 7-10% p.a. So guess this AHB that same nature will pay in this range if not more.
+Quote Post
MilesAndMore
post Dec 8 2010, 06:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Dec 8 2010, 01:54 PM)
There is no minimum guaranteed dividend for any of the ASNB funds either.

+Quote Post
kiddo_z
post Dec 8 2010, 06:31 PM

hope dividend is higher than 8% ....
The best thing for Moslem, they going to pay zakat for you ..
same like saving your money in Tabing Haji ... That would be good ...
+Quote Post
Molotov Cocktail
post Dec 8 2010, 07:35 PM

Casual

This AHB is mainly for the higher income Malays e.g our politicians and tycoons. U know why i say this? Just look at ASB. How many average Malays have maxed out their accounts? Most of them dont even use ASB much. Only a small majority don't save in ASB because of the Shariah issue. The main reason for the others is because saving money is not in their nature. So if they havent even utilised the ASB with higher returns, whats the point of AHB??? In reality its merely for the richer Malays to invest more and make more money. In the end, the average Malays are still left out and the income gap widens. Truly 1 Malaysia!  vmad.gif
lol u mentioned some people dont save money because it is their nature yet u're blaming rich people because they're investing? hmm.gif i think u should blame people who can't save for their own sake not people trying to find a save place to park their money, aiya
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Dec 9 2010, 09:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Molotov Cocktail @ Dec 8 2010, 07:35 PM)
lol u mentioned some people dont save money because it is their nature yet u're blaming rich people because they're investing?  hmm.gif  i think u should blame people who can't save for their own sake not  people trying to find a save place to park their money, aiya
Do u have a weakness in understanding? Im talking about the SAME issue. Only a handful of Malays save in ASB. I dont care about the rich and im not blaming anybody. Im refering to the middle income and lower income groups who are not saving enough choosing instead to spend more.
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Dec 9 2010, 09:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(kiddo_z @ Dec 8 2010, 06:31 PM)
hope dividend is higher than 8% ....
The best thing for Moslem, they going to pay zakat for you ..
same like saving your money in Tabing Haji ... That would be good ...
I dont think the dividends will be better than ASB. Even if it would be better, it would only benefit a small group of Malays anyway.
+Quote Post
BoltonMan
post Dec 9 2010, 09:44 AM

Ass man

1malaysia investment ?
+Quote Post
Faidzal
post Dec 9 2010, 11:27 AM

Getting Started

My wife is one of the people who thinks the same as the bolded part.

I have been forever persuading her to invest her money in ASB or other dividen paying fund instead of plainly keeping it in her sole bank account.

She only got her Tabung Haji account after we got married!

SO far I managed to persuade her to buy some Sukuk (yeah, 5%) after persuading her that it's Syariah compliant.

Now that there's this AHB, I might be able to successfully persuade her to invest some more money into this fund.

Added on December 9, 2010, 11:33 am
QUOTE(kbandito @ Dec 1 2010, 11:40 PM)
Hmmm.

From my understanding there's no actual fatwa or ruling against Muslims selling pork. They just can't touch or consume pork.

SAme goes to keeping dogs. As long as it's not a pet, keeping dogs for security are allowed.

I am no muslim scholar, anyone can correct this?

But for beer or any other arak, yeah, there's a clear hukum on that. You cannot deal with arak in any way (touching, selling consuming the works).

This post has been edited by Faidzal: Dec 9 2010, 11:33 AM
+Quote Post
blahbleh
post Dec 9 2010, 12:06 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Faidzal @ Dec 9 2010, 11:27 AM)
My wife is one of the people who thinks the same as the bolded part.

I have been forever persuading her to invest her money in ASB or other dividen paying fund instead of plainly keeping it in her sole bank account.

She only got her Tabung Haji account after we got married!

SO far I managed to persuade her to buy some Sukuk (yeah, 5%) after persuading her that it's Syariah compliant.

Now that there's this AHB, I might be able to successfully persuade her to invest some more money into this fund.
Your wife is a clear example of muslims' perception regarding ASB fund. AHB might be a good choice of fund for both of you then smile.gif
+Quote Post
Faidzal
post Dec 9 2010, 12:31 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(blahbleh @ Dec 9 2010, 12:06 PM)
Your wife is a clear example of muslims' perception regarding ASB fund. AHB might be a good choice of fund for both of you then smile.gif
LOL, tomorrow we are going to Maybank to do it for her....

(I am limiting myself to ASB, ASW and TH).
+Quote Post
MilesAndMore
post Dec 9 2010, 12:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon

Is this a fixed price fund à la ASB ?
+Quote Post
blahbleh
post Dec 9 2010, 01:17 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(MilesAndMore @ Dec 9 2010, 12:53 PM)
Is this a fixed price fund à la ASB ?
Yes, RM1 per unit.
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Dec 9 2010, 04:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!

My wife is one of the people who thinks the same as the bolded part. I have been forever persuading her to invest her money in ASB or other dividen paying fund instead of plainly keeping it in her sole bank account.
I find this idealogy weird. If a Muslim can claim that ASB is not Shariah compliant, then why is she accepting the dividends from EPF then? Is EPF Shariah compliant? Many of these Muslims claim they wont invest in ASB cuz of the Shariah issue, but find it ok to invest in Gold Savings Accounts?

+Quote Post
MilesAndMore
post Dec 9 2010, 04:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon

QUOTE(blahbleh @ Dec 9 2010, 01:17 PM)
Yes, RM1 per unit.
Thank you smile.gif
+Quote Post
bob
post Dec 9 2010, 08:46 PM

* hari2mau *

Added on December 9, 2010, 11:33 am

Hmmm.

From my understanding there's no actual fatwa or ruling against Muslims selling pork. They just can't touch or consume pork.

SAme goes to keeping dogs. As long as it's not a pet, keeping dogs for security are allowed.

I am no muslim scholar, anyone can correct this?

But for beer or any other arak, yeah, there's a clear hukum on that. You cannot deal with arak in any way (touching, selling consuming the works).
thats a mistake .....
Muslim must not involve/deal in any activities related to "haram" things/products..

btw,
ASB still give the best returns but max invest rm250k only.
so, if person got plenty of money then can channel to other fund like AHB, ASW... in order to play safe

+Quote Post
zephyryu
post Dec 9 2010, 09:19 PM

Getting Started

Actually max ASB investment allowed for every bumiputera is only RM200K only
+Quote Post
tishaban
post Dec 9 2010, 11:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Dec 9 2010, 04:04 PM)
I find this idealogy weird. If a Muslim can claim that ASB is not Shariah compliant, then why is she accepting the dividends from EPF then? Is EPF Shariah compliant? Many of these Muslims claim they wont invest in ASB cuz of the Shariah issue, but find it ok to invest in Gold Savings Accounts?
There are muslims who don't do ASB and just let their EPF stay there because you don't have much choice in that. Criticizing anyone doesn't help, if you know the right way and want to help then go and teach them the right way.

I've looked at Maybank Gold Savings Account and from what I can tell there's nothing haram with that since it allows you to keep/withdraw physical gold bullion. Can't say much about other banks though.

+Quote Post
Polaris
post Dec 10 2010, 08:12 AM

Trust Fund Baby

What's the difference compared to Sunreit, Stareit, etc
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Dec 10 2010, 10:54 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(tishaban @ Dec 9 2010, 11:37 PM)
There are muslims who don't do ASB and just let their EPF stay there because you don't have much choice in that. Criticizing anyone doesn't help, if you know the right way and want to help then go and teach them the right way.

I've looked at Maybank Gold Savings Account and from what I can tell there's nothing haram with that since it allows you to keep/withdraw physical gold bullion. Can't say much about other banks though.
There is a choice. The saving of money in EPF is not against Shariah laws but accepting the dividends is. So reduce the dividends by using the EPF money for house purchases and computer withdrawals or whatever that EPF allows for. Why keep more money in there to earn more dividends?

How many Malays who have invested in Gold Savings Accounts actually withdraw in gold bullion? Most (if not all) prefer to get the profits in cash. Even i do. And even if they withdraw the Gold bullion, its also considered haram by Shariah law since the gold bullion is a result of profits gained which are about 15% per annum based on current prices. If ASB is haram then Gold Bullion should be the same.

Im not here to educate anybody about Shariah law. Im just not in favour of double standards especially when it comes to religious beliefs. Most ppl pick and choose which part of religion to follow when it should be all and sundry. I also think its silly to bring Shariah into every damn aspect of our lives. I think that if you really wanna do the right thing, then use the returns from interest or dividends to help the poor. Shariah law in itself is pure and encompases many important aspects in Islam. Its those so called 'religious experts' who damage the true meaning of it.
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Dec 10 2010, 11:10 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(bob @ Dec 9 2010, 08:46 PM)

btw,
ASB still give the best returns  but max invest rm250k only.
Max investment is 200K but if you include dividends then the overall limit can increase.
+Quote Post
Faidzal
post Dec 10 2010, 09:07 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Dec 10 2010, 10:54 AM)
There is a choice. The saving of money in EPF is not against Shariah laws but accepting the dividends is. So reduce the dividends by using the EPF money for house purchases and computer withdrawals or whatever that EPF allows for. Why keep more money in there to earn more dividends?

How many Malays who have invested in Gold Savings Accounts actually withdraw in gold bullion? Most (if not all) prefer to get the profits in cash. Even i do. And even if they withdraw the Gold bullion, its also considered haram by Shariah law since the gold bullion is a result of profits gained which are about 15% per annum based on current prices. If ASB is haram then Gold Bullion should be the same.

Im not here to educate anybody about Shariah law. Im just not in favour of double standards especially when it comes to religious beliefs. Most ppl pick and choose which part of religion to follow when it should be all and sundry. I also think its silly to bring Shariah into every damn aspect of our lives. I think that if you really wanna do the right thing, then use the returns from interest or dividends to help the poor. Shariah law in itself is pure and encompases many important aspects in Islam. Its those so called 'religious experts' who damage the true meaning of it.
I have also been using some of your reasoning but somehow or rather my wife still says "no" to ASB. I even mentioned that EPF owns a bank (RHB) which is not 100% syariah compliant but she just keeps quiet.

BTW she even asks if she needs to pay zakat for her EPF (you can only pay zakat for EPF once you withdraw all of it or when you reach 55 years old).

I don't have double standards, but I do respect oher people's opinion when investing money. It's their money afterall.

+Quote Post
chilskater
post Dec 11 2010, 10:11 PM

Getting Started

anyone should answerable to their GOD..nobody can judge anybody..bumitputra cant afford to save much is ASB/ASW wat ever saving account because they barely had enuff...prices are controlled by certain ppl who gv discounts to their ppl only..

as long as u gain more than 5% or more than inflation rates, it's ok....if u put $$ in FD that gv u 2%-3% but inflation rates is high, u will gradually loose ur $$$...
+Quote Post
kiddo_z
post Dec 12 2010, 01:15 PM

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Dec 10 2010, 10:54 AM)

EPF is for retirement saving ... and is compulsory for everybody except those government staff who opt for pension...
it is not our decision though some of the investments are not shariah compliance ...
What you can do ... calculate all the dividend ... and donate it to charity fund, poor citizen or even Baitulmal ...
+Quote Post
Molotov Cocktail
post Dec 12 2010, 06:50 PM

Casual

let get back to topic, i've read the prospectus, there is one section mention that this is not capital protected fund yet they said the unit price is fixed at rm1.00, can anybody explain more on it?
+Quote Post
MilesAndMore
post Dec 12 2010, 08:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon

QUOTE(Molotov Cocktail @ Dec 12 2010, 06:50 PM)
let get back to topic, i've read the prospectus, there is one section mention that this is not capital protected fund yet they said the unit price is fixed at rm1.00, can anybody explain more on it?
Same thing like ASB, ASW2020 etc.

+Quote Post
Molotov Cocktail
post Dec 12 2010, 11:47 PM

Casual

i dont get it, mind to explain more
+Quote Post
masterjedi
post Dec 16 2010, 07:20 PM

On my way

QUOTE(kiddo_z @ Dec 12 2010, 01:15 PM)
EPF is for retirement saving ... and is compulsory for everybody except those government staff who opt for pension...
it is not our decision though some of the investments are not shariah compliance ...
What you can do ... calculate all the dividend ... and donate it to charity fund, poor citizen or even Baitulmal ...
rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
smartinvestor01
post Dec 17 2010, 12:42 AM

Passive Income On The Line

I do hope that PNB will launch more new fixed price funds for sale in the future, which is also applicable for the non-bumis too..

Really envy la, really want to buy this kind of fund, but as a chinese, i cannot invest into it..

Hope for the best in 2011 onwards for more such opportunities..
+Quote Post
Milshah
post Dec 18 2010, 08:09 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cheahcw2003 @ Dec 7 2010, 08:05 PM)

How is it they have RM500k their ASB when the max is only RM200k? hmm.gif
+Quote Post
kiddo_z
post Dec 18 2010, 04:11 PM

QUOTE(Milshah @ Dec 18 2010, 08:09 AM)
You can have 500k ... or even 1 million in ASB ...
but for the dividend .. it only calculated up to 200k ...
so if you have money more than 200k .. ask your wife or your child to open a new ASB account and put your money there ...
or buy a new house, invest in other thing ... unit trust, save in tabung haji ... and so on ...

This post has been edited by kiddo_z: Dec 18 2010, 04:12 PM
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Dec 20 2010, 10:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(kiddo_z @ Dec 18 2010, 04:11 PM)
You can have 500k ... or even 1 million in ASB ...
but for the dividend .. it only calculated up to 200k ...
No such thing. The max invested amount is RM 200K but the dividends can accumulate unlimited. Dividends are always paid out based on the your total balance regardless of the amount. There is no 200K cap on the dividends. Ive maxed out my ASB since Jan 2009 and my balance is much more than 200K. My dividends have always been based on the total balance.
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Dec 20 2010, 10:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Milshah @ Dec 18 2010, 08:09 AM)
The 200K is the maximum amount you can physically invest in the account. Your dividends will accumulate over time assuming you do not make any withdrawals and this is unlimited.

But i also know that there are some 'influencial' ppl who have managed to raise the maximum invested amount far beyond the 200K.
+Quote Post
Irzani
post Jan 8 2011, 08:01 PM

Just you know why .. why u and i ...

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Dec 20 2010, 10:32 AM)
But i also know that there are some 'influencial' ppl who have managed to raise the maximum invested amount far beyond the 200K.
Any hints? brows.gif
+Quote Post
firebld
post Jan 12 2011, 12:25 AM

It is misleading to say AHB dont benefit bumi at large, Yes middle class malay like me can buy 200K of this investment (Im not politically connected in any way to make my money).. but a steady, consistent monthly investment on this fund is a gd way for the bumi to invest.

If you go to "not soo rich" ppl in kampung and see hundred's of DVD or PS's disk.... how can we say they are really poor. It is a matter of choice what they do with the money. We are lucky to stay in this country (yes ive been all over the world).. bcs ive never know anyone died bcs of starvation...

think abt that... yes the bumi need a help here and there... just like all the non-bumi that is poor need to get help ... and if they used those alot of money of income tax that i paid... i'm please..
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Jan 12 2011, 07:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(firebld @ Jan 12 2011, 12:25 AM)
It is misleading to say AHB dont benefit bumi at large, Yes middle class malay like me can buy 200K of this investment (Im not politically connected in any way to make my money).. but a steady, consistent monthly investment on this fund is a gd way for the bumi to invest.

If you go to "not soo rich" ppl in kampung and see hundred's of DVD or PS's disk....  how can we say they are really poor. It is a matter of choice what they do with the money. We are lucky to stay in this country (yes ive been all over the world).. bcs ive never know anyone died bcs of starvation...

think abt that... yes the bumi need a help here and there...  just like all the non-bumi that is poor need to get help ... and if they used those alot of money of income tax that i paid... i'm please..
If u say uve been all over the world, then why say we're lucky cuz we havent died of starvation? If uve been all over then ull be also comparing with countries that are BETTER than us and see how we can achive their status instead of blindly following wht the Gov has been brainwashing us with all these years.

If we are chasing the developed nation status then we should be comparing ourselves with Europe, UK and Australia and emulating whats good from them instead of continously comparing ourselves with Somalia and Zimbabwe and saying that we are lucky.
+Quote Post
spikyz
post Jan 12 2011, 12:52 PM

Regular

i think alot of topic discussed here is gone out of d main topic.

shall we discuss back to real topic? As in whether this investment is good investment? what is the gurantee return? (some ppl say 6%), some say around 9-10%.

and pls, why shud we discuss about rich/poor,starvation and all? lets focus on d AHB topics.

meanwhile, maybank launch d gold passbook.. so now im choosing between AHB and Gold passbook.. 2 compare which one can give better dividend.
+Quote Post
optyx_spider
post Jan 22 2011, 09:59 AM

Getting Started

Guys, so do you think its worth it to invest now??Or should i wait??

From what I've read in this thread I can get two things;
- dividend might be higher than ASB as gov trying to attract more investors
- dividend should be around 5-6% based on some calculation

Do anyone has a record track of ASB, the % they gave on their first year?Maybe that can be a good referrence

This post has been edited by optyx_spider: Jan 22 2011, 10:00 AM
+Quote Post
kiddo_z
post Jan 30 2011, 08:34 AM

QUOTE(optyx_spider @ Jan 22 2011, 09:59 AM)
Guys, so do you think its worth it to invest now??Or should i wait??

From what I've read in this thread I can get two things;
- dividend might be higher than ASB as gov trying to attract more investors
- dividend should be around 5-6% based on some calculation
Do anyone has a record track of ASB, the % they gave on their first year?Maybe that can be a good referrence
The ASB dividend past 20 years ...

user posted image

Added on January 30, 2011, 8:38 amIn numbers ...
ASB dividend return and its bonus since 1990.

user posted image

This post has been edited by kiddo_z: Jan 30 2011, 08:38 AM
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Jan 31 2011, 11:54 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(spikyz @ Jan 12 2011, 12:52 PM)
meanwhile, maybank launch d gold passbook.. so now im choosing between AHB and Gold passbook.. 2 compare which one can give better dividend.
Both are different types of investment with different target groups. Gold investment is not for immediate gains. You might need to wait a few years in order to see some gains. Plus you should not invest money which you might need in the near future as you do not get any interest or dividends by investing in gold accounts. The only form of gain will be through selling of the gold at the prevalent market price at that time.

+Quote Post
nik2
post Jan 31 2011, 03:06 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Jan 31 2011, 11:54 AM)
Both are different types of investment with different target groups. Gold investment is not for immediate gains. You might need to wait a few years in order to see some gains. Plus you should not invest money which you might need in the near future as you do not get any interest or dividends by investing in gold accounts. The only form of gain will be through selling of the gold at the prevalent market price at that time.
rclxms.gif whistling.gif
+Quote Post
Augus7
post Jan 1 2012, 02:46 PM

www.facebook.com/sitrusholic

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but since I see there is no need to create another one

How do we check the returns of AHB? I dont see any credit/debit money into my account...usually what month they give dividend?
+Quote Post
potenza10
post Jan 1 2012, 08:28 PM

Enthusiast

Just finished read all pages..many ppl talking not on ahb, but discuss on other matter..lol!

I also want to know from who invested in ahb.hows the return?
+Quote Post
cheahcw2003
post Jan 2 2012, 01:40 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(potenza10 @ Jan 1 2012, 08:28 PM)
Just finished read all pages..many ppl talking not on ahb, but discuss on other matter..lol!

I also want to know from who invested in ahb.hows the return?
the return just matching ASW, nothing closed to ASB
+Quote Post
wacko
post Apr 2 2012, 02:18 PM

QUOTE(cheahcw2003 @ Jan 2 2012, 01:40 AM)
the return just matching ASW, nothing closed to ASB
If you are talking about a proven syariah compliant fund, AHB is the best fund out there. With a cash return of 6.5% during first year, this is the best fixed income investment for conservative Malays. As a former fund manager who used to manage a RM3 billion syariah compliance fund, I would rank this scheme as above average.
+Quote Post
sharinginfoz
post Oct 25 2012, 07:43 AM

Getting Started

Another 3.25% and will be paid today. This return is for the period of 6 months.

http://sharinginfoz.blogspot.com/2012/10/d...era-ahb_24.html
+Quote Post
SlowCiken
post Oct 25 2012, 11:07 AM

Getting Started

why their main website i cannot found any article about dividen given for 2011 and 2012?
+Quote Post
sharinginfoz
post Oct 25 2012, 02:09 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(SlowCiken @ Oct 25 2012, 11:07 AM)
why their main website i cannot found any article about dividen given for 2011 and 2012?
can check here http://www.phb.com.my/bm/press.html
+Quote Post
techie.opinion
post Oct 25 2012, 06:57 PM

On my way

QUOTE(firebld @ Jan 12 2011, 12:25 AM)

If you go to "not soo rich" ppl in kampung and see hundred's of DVD or PS's disk....  how can we say they are really poor. It is a matter of choice what they do with the money. We are lucky to stay in this country (yes ive been all over the world).. bcs ive never know anyone died bcs of starvation...

think abt that... yes the bumi need a help here and there...  just like all the non-bumi that is poor need to get help ... and if they used those alot of money of income tax that i paid... i'm please..
Agreed
+Quote Post
lthemanz
post Dec 14 2012, 11:45 AM

is it AHB now can w/draw from EPF?
+Quote Post
adolph
post Dec 14 2012, 12:56 PM

TheDreamWeavers

QUOTE(lthemanz @ Dec 14 2012, 11:45 AM)
is it AHB now can w/draw from EPF?
Minimum 1,000 units for EPF investment scheme, maximum units per holder has increased to 400,000 units compare 200,000 units previously.

As usual, the remaining investment after taken out from EPF for AHB will be credited back to your account one, withdrawal still need to wait till 55 year old for account one except some reason as stated in Employee Provident Fund (EPF) website.

http://www.maybank-am.com/phb-increases-ah...5-billion-units
+Quote Post
MSS
post Dec 15 2012, 10:17 PM

1 Malaysia

QUOTE(adolph @ Dec 14 2012, 12:56 PM)
Minimum 1,000 units for EPF investment scheme, maximum units per holder has increased to 400,000 units compare 200,000 units previously.

As usual, the remaining investment after taken out from EPF for AHB will be credited back to your account one, withdrawal still need to wait till 55 year old for account one except some reason as stated in Employee Provident Fund (EPF) website.

http://www.maybank-am.com/phb-increases-ah...5-billion-units
If can apply loan same as ASB, i already grab it.
+Quote Post
adolph
post Dec 16 2012, 01:21 PM

TheDreamWeavers

QUOTE(MSS @ Dec 15 2012, 10:17 PM)
If can apply loan same as ASB, i already grab it.
http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/business-ne...-each-unit.html

You can apply personal loan, don't need to wait loan that only open for AHB.
If the return cannot bet the BLR, just take thing for granted and paid your debts. smile.gif
+Quote Post
MSS
post Dec 16 2012, 07:38 PM

1 Malaysia

QUOTE(adolph @ Dec 16 2012, 01:21 PM)
http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/business-ne...-each-unit.html
You can apply personal loan, don't need to wait loan that only open for AHB.
If the return cannot bet the BLR, just take thing for granted and paid your debts.  smile.gif
Thanks for your information. their return about same blr.
+Quote Post
sidanos
post Dec 17 2012, 04:57 PM

Getting Started

I have some investments in AHB but I never received any statements.
Do they even send statements?
+Quote Post
adolph
post Dec 17 2012, 07:12 PM

TheDreamWeavers

QUOTE(sidanos @ Dec 17 2012, 04:57 PM)
I have some investments in AHB but I never received any statements.
Do they even send statements?
Yes, they will send the statement semi-annually. Keep your slip as reference in future since they not giving away any passbook like other fixed unit trust investment scheme.
The payout if any will be direct into your bank accounts such as Maybank.

Info,
http://www.phb.com.my/press.html
+Quote Post
anz87
post Dec 18 2012, 09:46 AM

Getting Started

yesterday, i just invested 5k... better put something than nothing..
+Quote Post
am33r
post Dec 18 2012, 02:14 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(anz87 @ Dec 18 2012, 09:46 AM)
yesterday, i just invested 5k... better put something than nothing..
good for you thumbup.gif
btw, have you maxed out your ASB? the dividend is better than AHB wink.gif
+Quote Post
anz87
post Dec 18 2012, 02:33 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(am33r @ Dec 18 2012, 02:14 PM)
good for you  thumbup.gif
btw, have you maxed out your ASB? the dividend is better than AHB  wink.gif
for ASB, i edi put about 100K using my own money rclxms.gif without using any ASB loan flex.gif
+Quote Post
sidanos
post Dec 19 2012, 10:12 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(adolph @ Dec 17 2012, 07:12 PM)
Yes, they will send the statement semi-annually. Keep your slip as reference in future since they not giving away any passbook like other fixed unit trust investment scheme.
The payout if any will be direct into your bank accounts such as Maybank.
Info,
http://www.phb.com.my/press.html
I have received the payouts a few times already since i started investing early last year.
Who do I check with to see if the address where they send my statement to is correct?
Maybank or PHB?
+Quote Post
adolph
post Dec 19 2012, 02:33 PM

TheDreamWeavers

QUOTE(sidanos @ Dec 19 2012, 10:12 AM)
I have received the payouts a few times already since i started investing early last year.
Who do I check with to see if the address where they send my statement to is correct?
Maybank or PHB?
Amanah Hartanah Bumiputera (AHB), since Maybank only 3rd party.
You may visit the nearest branches for AHB.
+Quote Post
sidanos
post Dec 19 2012, 03:11 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(adolph @ Dec 19 2012, 02:33 PM)
Amanah Hartanah Bumiputera (AHB), since Maybank only 3rd party.
You may visit the nearest branches for AHB.
Where can I find the list of branches?
In their website only shows office in Shah Alam.
Thanks.
+Quote Post
adolph
post Dec 19 2012, 05:54 PM

TheDreamWeavers

QUOTE(sidanos @ Dec 19 2012, 03:11 PM)
Where can I find the list of branches?
In their website only shows office in Shah Alam.
Thanks.
The branch that i refer to is maybank branch, AHB collaborating with maybank in facilitating their scheme for more smooth transaction.
But I'm not sure whether changing address is applicable in Maybank.
AHB only situated at Shah Alam. smile.gif
+Quote Post
cybermaster98
post Jan 3 2013, 09:23 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(sidanos @ Dec 19 2012, 10:12 AM)
Whats the % of the payouts? Arent the payouts supposed to be per annum?
+Quote Post
sidanos
post Jan 4 2013, 10:21 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Jan 3 2013, 09:23 AM)
Whats the % of the payouts? Arent the payouts supposed to be per annum?
Payouts are twice per year.
It is arnd 6% year if im not mistaken.
+Quote Post
hdd-corrupted
post Jan 4 2013, 06:05 PM

Getting Started

today i ask maybank now max investment 400k
+Quote Post
sidanos
post Jan 8 2013, 03:40 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(hdd-corrupted @ Jan 4 2013, 06:05 PM)
today i ask maybank now max investment 400k
400k? When did they increase?
Also, is there any other channel to increase the investment other than going to Maybank? Online maybe?
Has anyone withdrawn EPF to be invested in AHB? Need to go EPF or do it at Maybank?
The dividend deposited to your EPF or savings account?
+Quote Post
hdd-corrupted
post Jan 8 2013, 04:00 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sidanos @ Jan 8 2013, 03:40 PM)
Also, is there any other channel to increase the investment other than going to Maybank? Online maybe?
Has anyone withdrawn EPF to be invested in AHB? Need to go EPF or do it at Maybank?
i went to maybank last week. the girl told me they increase to 400k.

n she told me only can add investment at counter only. and dividend credited to savings account.
+Quote Post
redtuna
post Jan 15 2013, 10:29 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sidanos @ Jan 8 2013, 03:40 PM)
Withdrawn part of A/C 1 last month.all process done
by maybank staff.dividen credited to EPF.

I opened 2 AHB a/c. 1 for own deposit ( dividen credited to maybank a/c) and another one for EPF withdrawal.

the staff explained to me throughly & give me one copy of AHB prospectus b4 i left.
+Quote Post
AmmoShaf
post Jan 16 2013, 12:32 PM

Casual

QUOTE(redtuna @ Jan 15 2013, 10:29 PM)

I opened 2 AHB a/c. 1 for own deposit ( dividen credited to maybank a/c) and another one for EPF withdrawal.

the staff explained to me throughly & give me one copy of AHB prospectus b4 i left.
I heard the AHB all have been fully taken, so did re-open new units for investment?
+Quote Post
redtuna
post Feb 21 2013, 08:52 AM

Getting Started

Agent told me last week fund for public already full.Fund for EPF withdrawal still have $ 9 mil more to go.
+Quote Post
sidanos
post Feb 21 2013, 11:15 AM

Getting Started

What docs I need to invest via EPF?
If only bring the EPF statement printed online, can?
+Quote Post
davinz18
post Feb 21 2013, 04:52 PM

начинаещ

Pelaburan Hartanah buying 20-storey office building in Bangsar from UOA Devt

Pelaburan Hartanah Bhd (PHB) will acquire a 20-storey office building known as Tower 3, Avenue 7 in Bangsar South City here, from Paramount Properties Sdn Bhd.

PHB said on Thursday the acquisition served as part of the group's continuous efforts to promote Bumiputera beneficial ownership of prime commercial real estates in major cities.

Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Datuk Kamalul Arifin Othman was quoted in the statement as saying the purchase demonstrated its focus on high quality, growth oriented commercial property investments.

"We believe that it will be an important and valuable asset to provide continuous and stable rental income to benefit our Amanah Hartanah Bumiputera investors," he added.

With the acquisition of PHB's ninth completed property, the group's total value of completed assets is RM1.8 billion.

To date, PHB's ownership of other completed properties includes, Menara Bumiputra-Commerce at Jalan Raja Laut, CP Tower in Petaling Jaya, Wisma Consplant in Subang Jaya, Peremba Square in Shah Alam and Tesco Setia Alam in Shah Alam

+Quote Post
redtuna
post Feb 21 2013, 07:35 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sidanos @ Feb 21 2013, 11:15 AM)
What docs I need to invest via EPF?
If only bring the EPF statement printed online, can?
Yup, just bring the statement and your ic to maybank.
+Quote Post
asambuffett
post Jul 14 2013, 05:28 PM

Casual

cant find the annual report for Ahb

anyone knows the present NAV for it?

Thanks
+Quote Post
davinz18
post Sep 9 2013, 03:59 PM

начинаещ

Pelaburan Hartanah buys Jaya 33, has assets worth RM1.8bil

Pelaburan Hartanah Bhd (PHB) has purchased what may be its 10th completed property at commercial development Jaya33, in Section 13 here, bringing its total value of completed assets to more than RM1.8bil, sources said.

Jaya33 may be its second acquisition this year after Tower 3, Avenue 7 at Bangsar South.

PHB purchased Jaya33 from Jaya33 Sdn Bhd, the original developer of the commercial development, for RM324mil, or about RM725 per sq ft, giving it an annual net yield of 6.2%, a source said. The sale was completed yesterday.

A spokesperson at Jaya33 Sdn Bhd confirmed the sale while PHB indicated that Jaya33 now belonged to the real estate investment holding company.

PHB’s ownership of other completed properties include Menara Bumiputra-Commerce at Jalan Raja Laut, CP Tower here, Wisma Consplant in Subang Jaya, Peremba Square in Shah Alam, Tesco Setia Alam in Shah Alam, Menara Prisma in Putrajaya, Logistics Warehouse in Shah Alam and DEMC Specialist Hospital in Shah Alam.

PHB is a real estate investment holding company and a subsidiary of Yayasan Amanah Hartanah Bumiputera. Its goal is to enable long-term growth through managing, investing in and expanding its core businesses in the prime commercial real estate investment sector. Yayasan Amanah Hartanah Bhd is a fixed-price syariah-compliant real estate backed unit trust fund which enables bumiputra investors to participate in the beneficial ownership of real estate assets with a minimum entry investment of RM500.
+Quote Post
wil-i-am
post Sep 9 2013, 11:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Is this Funds open to non Bumi?
+Quote Post
smartinvestor01
post Sep 11 2013, 08:14 AM

Passive Income On The Line

QUOTE(wil-i-am @ Sep 9 2013, 11:10 PM)
Is this Funds open to non Bumi?
Good question but the answer is no.. Only open to Bumi investors..
+Quote Post
davinz18
post Sep 11 2013, 02:40 PM

начинаещ

The name also have "bumiputera" at the end, so you automatically know it for Bumi only.
+Quote Post
Jogho Kajang
post Sep 22 2013, 12:31 AM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(redtuna @ Feb 21 2013, 07:52 AM)
Agent told me last week fund for public already full.Fund for EPF withdrawal still have $ 9 mil more to go.
Just opened my AHB account with 1k initial deposit last Friday... so, I guess it means that there are still units available to be taken up by interested Bumis... icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
Jogho Kajang
post Sep 22 2013, 12:38 AM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(redtuna @ Jan 15 2013, 09:29 PM)

One can open 2 AHB accounts under the same Name/IC? hmm.gif
+Quote Post
davinz18
post Oct 17 2013, 09:03 PM

начинаещ

Second Income Distribution Of 3.25 Sen A Unit For AHB

Pelaburan Hartanah Bhd (PHB) and Maybank Asset Management Sdn Bhd today announced a second income distribution of 3.25 sen a unit for Amanah Hartanah Bumiputera (AHB) for the six-month period ended Sept 30, 2013.

This gives a total income distribution of 6.5 sen a unit for 2013.

The fund had also announced a special bonus of one sen per unit for its unitholders who had started investing since AHB's inception in 2010, totaling their income distribution to 7.5 sen a unit, payable on Oct 18.

PHB Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Datuk Kamalul Arifin Othman also announced that the AHB fund size has been increased from 1.5 billion units to two billion units.

"The increased AHB fund size is supported by new injections of beneficial ownership of several newly acquired assets, namely, Menara BT at Bangsar South, Menara SapuraKencana at Solaris Dutamas and a shopping and office complex known as Jaya 33 in Petaling Jaya, as well as Block C of Peremba Square in Shah Alam.

"These deals are expected to be completed by year-end, which would increase our landbank to close to 404.69 hectares (1,000 acres) from the current 80.94 hectares (200 acres)," he told a press conference after the income distribution announcement here Thursday.

Post-completion of the Block C, PHB would then own the entire Peremba Square, having previously purchased Block A, B, D, E, F and G. Its completed assets currently hold a value of approximately RM2.4 billion.

Kamalul said the company, which has a niche focus in the property business, would continue exploring the local market for potential acquisitions, and is looking for deals in the Iskandar region.

Meanwhile, Maybank Asset Management Chief Executive Officer Nor' Azamin Saleh expects the additional units of the fund to be fully taken up in five months, given greater awareness on the fund's benefits among investors and consistent income distributions.

"The last time we launched extra units for the fund was in October last year, and it was fully-subscribed in February this year. Given this track record, we expect these additional units to be fully-subscribed within that period as well," he said.

Since AHB's inception in 2010, it has made a total of six consistent income distributions that have amounted to RM202.7 million to investors.
+Quote Post
wil-i-am
post Oct 17 2013, 10:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Gud news for those who invested from day 1
+Quote Post
anz87
post Oct 18 2013, 06:26 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(davinz18 @ Oct 17 2013, 09:03 PM)
Second Income Distribution Of 3.25 Sen A Unit For AHB

Pelaburan Hartanah Bhd (PHB) and Maybank Asset Management Sdn Bhd today announced a second income distribution of 3.25 sen a unit for Amanah Hartanah Bumiputera (AHB) for the six-month period ended Sept 30, 2013.

This gives a total income distribution of 6.5 sen a unit for 2013.

The fund had also announced a special bonus of one sen per unit for its unitholders who had started investing since AHB's inception in 2010, totaling their income distribution to 7.5 sen a unit, payable on Oct 18.

PHB Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Datuk Kamalul Arifin Othman also announced that the AHB fund size has been increased from 1.5 billion units to two billion units.

"The increased AHB fund size is supported by new injections of beneficial ownership of several newly acquired assets, namely, Menara BT at Bangsar South, Menara SapuraKencana at Solaris Dutamas and a shopping and office complex known as Jaya 33 in Petaling Jaya, as well as Block C of Peremba Square in Shah Alam.

"These deals are expected to be completed by year-end, which would increase our landbank to close to 404.69 hectares (1,000 acres) from the current 80.94 hectares (200 acres)," he told a press conference after the income distribution announcement here Thursday.

Post-completion of the Block C, PHB would then own the entire Peremba Square, having previously purchased Block A, B, D, E, F and G. Its completed assets currently hold a value of approximately RM2.4 billion.

Kamalul said the company, which has a niche focus in the property business, would continue exploring the local market for potential acquisitions, and is looking for deals in the Iskandar region.

Meanwhile, Maybank Asset Management Chief Executive Officer Nor' Azamin Saleh expects the additional units of the fund to be fully taken up in five months, given greater awareness on the fund's benefits among investors and consistent income distributions.

"The last time we launched extra units for the fund was in October last year, and it was fully-subscribed in February this year. Given this track record, we expect these additional units to be fully-subscribed within that period as well," he said.

Since AHB's inception in 2010, it has made a total of six consistent income distributions that have amounted to RM202.7 million to investors.
very happy.... rclxms.gif this year i switched all my FD into AHB because it is syariah complaint and zakat deducted.
+Quote Post
davinz18
post Oct 18 2013, 06:34 PM

начинаещ

QUOTE(anz87 @ Oct 18 2013, 06:26 PM)
very happy....  rclxms.gif  this year i switched all my FD into AHB because it is syariah complaint and zakat deducted.
It's way better than FD rate rclxms.gif

AHB are fixed price or variable price?
+Quote Post
anz87
post Oct 18 2013, 06:41 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(davinz18 @ Oct 18 2013, 06:34 PM)
It's way better than FD rate  rclxms.gif

AHB are fixed price or variable price?
variable...not fixed..
+Quote Post
davinz18
post Oct 18 2013, 06:44 PM

начинаещ

QUOTE(anz87 @ Oct 18 2013, 06:41 PM)
variable...not fixed..
any website to see the price?
+Quote Post
anz87
post Oct 18 2013, 06:46 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(davinz18 @ Oct 18 2013, 06:44 PM)
any website to see the price?
you may refer here
http://www.maybank2u.com.my/mbb_info/m2u/p.../INV-Investment
or
http://pmr.penerangan.gov.my/index.php/eko...iliki-aset.html
+Quote Post
davinz18
post Oct 18 2013, 06:54 PM

начинаещ

QUOTE(anz87 @ Oct 18 2013, 06:46 PM)
Thanks rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
wil-i-am
post Oct 18 2013, 07:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(anz87 @ Oct 18 2013, 06:41 PM)
variable...not fixed..
I tot is fixed
Buy n Sell @ 1.00 each
+Quote Post
HeReLiSm
post Nov 15 2013, 12:16 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(redtuna @ Jan 15 2013, 10:29 PM)

so we can credit the AHB's dividen into EPF account rather than Maybank's? hmm.gif
+Quote Post
davinz18
post Nov 15 2013, 03:03 PM

начинаещ

QUOTE(HeReLiSm @ Nov 15 2013, 12:16 PM)
so we can credit the AHB's dividen into EPF account rather than Maybank's? hmm.gif
I think what he mean was, the money invested in AHB are from his EPF account, thus yearly dividend back to EPF account.

read his statement. 1 acc for OWN deposit, another one EPF withdrawal nod.gif

main point, need 2 acc

This post has been edited by davinz18: Nov 15 2013, 03:05 PM
+Quote Post
HeReLiSm
post Nov 15 2013, 03:12 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(davinz18 @ Nov 15 2013, 03:03 PM)
I think what he mean was, the money invested in AHB are from his EPF account, thus yearly dividend back to EPF account.

read his statement. 1 acc for OWN deposit, another one EPF withdrawal  nod.gif

main point, need 2 acc
owh, i tot can be credited into EPF. I prefer the divided to be channeled back into the AHB or other investment, rather than going into our normal account. blush.gif
+Quote Post
davinz18
post Nov 15 2013, 03:19 PM

начинаещ

QUOTE(HeReLiSm @ Nov 15 2013, 03:12 PM)
owh, i tot can be credited into EPF. I prefer the divided to be channeled back into the AHB or other investment, rather than going into our normal account.  blush.gif
use the dividend money credited to your bank account & manually reinvest back to AHB. Now I think got additional fund increase, if not mistaken 500mil units available. u can try now nod.gif
+Quote Post
HeReLiSm
post Nov 15 2013, 03:29 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(davinz18 @ Nov 15 2013, 03:19 PM)
use the dividend money credited to your bank account & manually reinvest back to AHB. Now I think got additional fund increase, if not mistaken 500mil units available. u can try now  nod.gif
yup, got to do it manually lah. then the minimum investment we can make at one time is RM100 right?
+Quote Post
davinz18
post Nov 15 2013, 03:33 PM

начинаещ

QUOTE(HeReLiSm @ Nov 15 2013, 03:29 PM)
yup, got to do it manually lah. then the minimum investment we can make at one time is RM100 right?
yup, min 100 units for cash transaction nod.gif
(up to maximum of combined limit 400,000 units per unit holder)
+Quote Post
davinz18
post Apr 10 2014, 05:44 PM

начинаещ

Pelaburan Hartanah announces 3.3 sen income distribution for AHB fund

Pelaburan Hartanah Bhd (PHB) and Maybank Asset Management Sdn Bhd (Maybank AM) have declared a 3.30 sen interim income distribution per unit for Amanah Hartanah Bumiputera (AHB) Unit Trust Fund for the six months ended March 31, 2014.

Maybank AM chief executive officer Badrul Hisyam Abu Bakar said the income distribution involved a payout of about RM54.3 mil.

“Since inception, the fund has made a total of seven consistent income distributions to investors that have amounted to RM257mil.

“We are pleased with the overwhelming response to AHB thus far and the Fund continues to receive enquiries at Maybank branches nationwide despite being fully subscribed,” he said in a statement.

shocking.gif
+Quote Post
cheahcw2003
post Apr 10 2014, 11:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!

3.3% x 2 = 6.6% for he year, not sure if this year got 1% extra bonus?
+Quote Post
davinz18
post Apr 11 2014, 12:06 AM

начинаещ

QUOTE(cheahcw2003 @ Apr 10 2014, 11:48 PM)
3.3% x 2 = 6.6% for he year, not sure if this year got 1% extra bonus?
AHB got bonus like ASB? hmm.gif
+Quote Post
cheahcw2003
post Apr 11 2014, 10:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(davinz18 @ Apr 11 2014, 12:06 AM)
AHB got bonus like ASB?  hmm.gif
last year they payout 1% bonus dividend
+Quote Post
foxboro
post Apr 11 2014, 05:01 PM

Getting Started

Hi guys

I just came back from bank invested on this , still have RM 4mil allotment. Go grab it fast
+Quote Post
davinz18
post Apr 11 2014, 05:53 PM

начинаещ

QUOTE(foxboro @ Apr 11 2014, 05:01 PM)
Hi guys

I just came back from bank invested on this , still have RM 4mil allotment. Go grab it fast
Maybank Asset Management CEO said fund already sold out, now u said got balance rm 4mil still available. People withdraw their money & invest in ASB2? hmm.gif
+Quote Post
foxboro
post Apr 11 2014, 09:16 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(davinz18 @ Apr 11 2014, 05:53 PM)
Maybank Asset Management CEO said fund already sold out, now u said got balance rm 4mil still available. People withdraw their money & invest in ASB2?  hmm.gif
Yes bro.

I put 10k on it and I asked the officer how maximun I can ? He said 400k/pax and still have 4mil can be invested.

Whilst, I opened my ASB 2 as well biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
wil-i-am
post Apr 11 2014, 10:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(foxboro @ Apr 11 2014, 09:16 PM)
Yes bro.

I put 10k on it and I asked the officer how maximun I can ? He said 400k/pax and still have 4mil can be invested.

Whilst, I opened my ASB 2 as well  biggrin.gif
M keen but not qualify cry.gif
+Quote Post
Sarah Jessica
post Apr 12 2014, 08:26 PM

Getting Started

AHB still available? it's good news. I would inform my friends about it