Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

101 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> KL ECO CITY | VOGUE SUITES ONE | VIIA RESIDENCES, The new "CBD" of Kuala Lumpur Investment

views

BEANCOUNTER
post Sep 5 2011, 07:19 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(froglai88 @ Sep 5 2011, 06:22 AM)
Thx for sharing...

I always into landed ppty in Sydney.  D reason I go to condo in KL due to higher rental yield, also not familiar with its mkt.

Yeah, for KLEC, when I 1st register, they told me ard 1100psf, end up 1200+ with 3% discount.  I didnt went to d launch, my agent choose d unit on my behalf.  Yup, DIBS with completion in 2013/2014.

My unit in The Element almost highest flr, corner with unblock view, 3br. Also DIBS with completion in 2013/2014.

My plan is 1 more condo, then go to commercial..

Cross finger... hehe
KL - higher rental yield? hmm.gif I hope you have been furnished with reliable info on rental management and rental yield in KL, especially on high end market.

I was "toyed"with the idea of KLEC...but gave up after I noticed that MBR without windows! [based on initial drafted layout]. Not sure if they have changed it before launch.
also, given that at launch time, all other existing condos (from mid valley to real bangsar to bangsar south, pantai) are selling from 450psf to 800psf, personally I find that at 1200psf, the risk is too high. KLEC also rely on the completion of LRT/MRT network to survive. Althought the odd is good, but until and unless they built it....it remains as a bet.

Bangsar UOA sits right outside LRT....with connecting bridge summore....but I don't see that their price has surged beyond expectation.

I was told that for rental purposes, view NOT important, mostly.
GlobalKL
post Sep 5 2011, 08:56 AM

Getting Started
270 posts

QUOTE(froglai88 @ Sep 5 2011, 06:22 AM)
Thx for sharing...

I always into landed ppty in Sydney.  D reason I go to condo in KL due to higher rental yield, also not familiar with its mkt.

Yeah, for KLEC, when I 1st register, they told me ard 1100psf, end up 1200+ with 3% discount.  I didnt went to d launch, my agent choose d unit on my behalf.  Yup, DIBS with completion in 2013/2014.

My unit in The Element almost highest flr, corner with unblock view, 3br. Also DIBS with completion in 2013/2014.

My plan is 1 more condo, then go to commercial..

Cross finger... hehe
how much you paid for KLEC and The Element? From purchase price, probably we can see whether it is worth to invest on these 2 prop especially for rental yield. Remember, sales agent is sweet in closing deal.
froglai88
post Sep 5 2011, 10:22 AM

Casual
410 posts

QUOTE(GlobalKL @ Sep 5 2011, 10:56 AM)
how much you paid for KLEC and The Element? From purchase price, probably we can see whether it is worth to invest on these 2 prop especially for rental yield. Remember, sales agent is sweet in closing deal.
KLEC ard 1.3mil+, The Element ard 1mil.

Once again, nothing to do with me agent, I saw The Element in iProperty, quite like it. So authorised my managing agent to pay d deposit for me, same with KLEC. He nvr get commission from d developers.

I bgt d 1st & 2nd ppty below 300k from my managing agent ( long time fren) as a entry to d mkt.

GlobalKL
post Sep 5 2011, 08:15 PM

Getting Started
270 posts

QUOTE(froglai88 @ Sep 5 2011, 10:22 AM)
KLEC ard 1.3mil+, The Element ard 1mil. 

Once again, nothing to do with me agent, I saw The Element in iProperty, quite like it.  So authorised my managing agent to pay d deposit for me, same with KLEC.  He nvr get commission from d developers.

I bgt d 1st & 2nd ppty below 300k from my managing agent ( long time fren) as a entry to d mkt.
Boss, what is your plan for KLEC and The Element?

KLEC - 2 br
The Element - 3 br

From the investment perspective, you should get small unit of The Element or 2 br.

With that million price tag for both properties, what is your plan for it? Flip or rent out?

For rent, I don't know how much you want to rent out.

For flip, please read this one.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysi...uyers-says-rhb/

KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 5 — A change in the way mortgages are calculated might slash the amounts that the public can borrow for property purchases by as much as 37 per cent, said RHB Research Institute in a report today.

RHB said that the proposal to change the computation of property mortgages — to be based on net income rather than gross income — is currently on Bank Negara Malaysia’s table for consideration.

The change comes as the central bank attempts to reign in household debt that, as a percentage of gross domestic product, surged to a record high level in 2010 due to low interest rates and easy financing schemes.

As a percentage of GDP, Malaysia’s household debt increased from 66.7 per cent in 2004 to 76 per cent in 2009, which is uncomfortably close to the levels seen in the US prior to the 2008 financial crisis.

Household income is one of the key guidelines in credit evaluation for banks and mortgage instalments are now typically calculated at one-third of gross income.

A move to calculate mortgages based on net income could reduce the threshold for mortgage instalments and thus impact residential property prices.

RHB estimated that the proposed measure could lower affordability by 14-37 per cent and the impact would be most severe in the high-end segment.

“For example, assuming an individual’s gross monthly salary of RM5,000 and if mortgage is to be calculated on net pay basis, the house value that one can afford will be reduced to RM231,000 from RM300,000 (or RM277,000 from RM360,000), using the rule of thumb of 5x (or 6x) of gross salary per annum,” said RHB.

“If supply is to match with demand, it implies that prices will have to correct by a similar (or smaller) percentage for the supply to be absorbed, or developers will start to slow down their launches to limit the supply in the market.”

RHB added that apart from the calculation of household debt on net income basis, RPGT (real property gains tax) has also been speculated as one of the possible measures that the government may impose in the 2012 budget.

“We believe RPGT is a more meaningful measure to curb speculative purchases in the property market,” said RHB. “We expect, if it is to be imposed, the tax rate to revert to pre-April 1 2007 level or slightly lower.”

RPGT has been set at a five per cent flat rate for any properties disposed of within five years of purchase while prior to April 1 2007, it was 30 per cent for disposal within the first two years of purchase and progressively lower for disposal of properties in subsequent years.

RHB added that the recent sell down in equity markets is expected to increase economic fears and could also hit property buying sentiment.

It noted that in the 2008/2009 global economic slowdown, property sales stalled and fell 30-40 per cent year-on-year and prices dropped 10.6 per cent in Kuala Lumpur.

“As we only expect a slower economic growth, property sales and prices may experience some minor corrections of 5-10 per cent,” said RHB.

Putrajaya introduced a 70 per cent loan-to-value mortgage cap on third properties last year in response to complaints that property prices had spiralled out of control due to rampant speculation.

A housing affordability chart carried in the The Edge Financial Daily on August 15 showed that property prices had risen from 5.9 times income in 1989 to 10.9 times income in 2010.

The share of household loans to total bank loans in Malaysia, meanwhile, rose from 35.2 per cent in 2000 to 55.5 per cent in August 2010.

froglai88
post Sep 6 2011, 06:17 AM

Casual
410 posts

QUOTE(GlobalKL @ Sep 5 2011, 10:15 PM)
Boss, what is your plan for KLEC and The Element?

KLEC - 2 br
The Element - 3 br

From the investment perspective, you should get small unit of The Element or 2 br.

With that million price tag for both properties, what is your plan for it? Flip or rent out?

For rent, I don't know how much you want to rent out.
GlobalKL kor,

In fact my unit in The Element is 2+1br and 2br for KLEC. At the moment, I dont have intention to flip it, or I shld say I'm not good in quick gains. since I still very new to KL ppty mkt.

So might consider using it for rental purpose at this stage, and I understand d rental will not be sufficient to cover my payments, due to high density and short loan term.

Thanks for ur advice..

Any suggestion ?

GlobalKL
post Sep 14 2011, 06:42 AM

Getting Started
270 posts

QUOTE(froglai88 @ Sep 6 2011, 06:17 AM)
GlobalKL kor,

In fact my unit in The Element is 2+1br and 2br for KLEC.  At the moment, I dont have intention to flip it, or I shld say I'm not good in quick gains.  since I still very new to KL ppty mkt.

So might consider using it for rental purpose at this stage, and I understand d rental will not be sufficient to cover my payments, due to high density and short loan term.

Thanks for ur advice..

Any suggestion ?
For rental purpose, I don't know whether you can cover it or up.

I would go for subsale for The Element + KLEC equivalent properties.

For The Element - You can consider nearby subsale condo such as Suria Jelatek, Riana Green East, Seri Maya. At least these condos much much cheaper than The Element and you know the rental as well. I don't foresee The Element will fetch very high rental because it is around 1000 units in total and you need to fight with M City, M Suite, Olive 108...
Few months ago, when I went to The Element, the sale was not that great, 50% of one of the 2 blocks sold out and another block hasn't open up for sale yet...so this translate to around 20% to 30% sold in total of the development. That was few months ago. I don't know now but probably within the same figure or maybe slightly better.

For KLEC, probably this is better bet than The Element but the price is too high. You can probably go and get subsale of Northpoint http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylistin...ominium_ForSale

so all in all, I think you know my stand on these 2 projects. Of course if your pocket is deep enough, then no issue for you.

Good luck and hope to revisit this 3 or 4 years from now.
froglai88
post Sep 14 2011, 08:22 AM

Casual
410 posts

QUOTE(GlobalKL @ Sep 14 2011, 08:42 AM)
For rental purpose, I don't know whether you can cover it or up.

I would go for subsale for The Element + KLEC equivalent properties.

For The Element - You can consider nearby subsale condo such as Suria Jelatek, Riana Green East, Seri Maya. At least these condos much much cheaper than The Element and you know the rental as well. I don't foresee The Element will fetch very high rental because it is around 1000 units in total and you need to fight with M City, M Suite, Olive 108...
Few months ago, when I went to The Element, the sale was not that great, 50% of one of the 2 blocks sold out and another block hasn't open up for sale yet...so this translate to around 20% to 30% sold in total of the development. That was few months ago. I don't know now but probably within the same figure or maybe slightly better.

For KLEC, probably this is better bet than The Element but the price is too high. You can probably go and get subsale of Northpoint http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylistin...ominium_ForSale

so all in all, I think you know my stand on these 2 projects. Of course if your pocket is deep enough, then no issue for you.

Good luck and hope to revisit this 3 or 4 years from now.
GlobalKL kor, I think what you said was right into my concern. I always tot I'm lucky to get above properties, and at a right price and at a right size, based on my past experience in Aust. Furthermore, some very positive views and opinion from local KL frens made me no hesitation to go ahead.

Only until recently after I joined the forum, then I realised I might go into a wrong strategy. I started to get abit worry, anyway, too late to turn back now. Finger cross.....

This is why now I try not to buying anymore new launch that will be compleled in 2013/2014. Coz I pretty sure d rental unable to cover monthly loan repayments, coz d 2 mthly loan repayment more than 11k+....

Now try to buy smaller subsales units with a instant rental income...

Thanks for your opinion, appreciated.
jsun87
post Sep 14 2011, 02:36 PM

Getting Started
74 posts

still got units left?

thunderaj
post Sep 14 2011, 03:39 PM

General Manager
1,175 posts

the place is good with all the amenitied nearby .
only the price is bit difficult to digest..

GlobalKL
post Sep 16 2011, 06:42 AM

Getting Started
270 posts

QUOTE(froglai88 @ Sep 14 2011, 08:22 AM)
GlobalKL kor, I think what you said was right into my concern.  I always tot I'm lucky to get above properties, and at a right price and at a right size, based on my past experience in Aust.  Furthermore, some very positive views and opinion from local KL frens made me no hesitation to go ahead.

Only until recently after I joined the forum, then I realised I might go into a wrong strategy.  I started to get abit worry, anyway, too late to turn back now.  Finger cross.....

This is why now I try not to buying anymore new launch that will be compleled in 2013/2014.  Coz I pretty sure d rental unable to cover monthly loan repayments, coz d 2 mthly loan repayment more than 11k+....

froglai88 kor, you are welcome. lucky to get above properties? and right price? Sometimes you cannot use the same yard stick of another country to apply to KL properties. You need to look into average wages, cost of living, income per capita, inflation rate for these countries...that is the reason why some gurus always mention that KL properties are cheap cheap compared to SG, HK, China....but we need to look into the uniqueness of these countries in terms of supply/demand, land scarcity, population, income per capita... and that apply to AUS as well. If you ask local KL kia, they won't say The Element and KLEC are cheap and most of them will shun away from these 2 prop. You can see the response in this thread telling you something...

Listening to a few frens is not as powerful as listening to a group of property-savvy forumers, right? There are few forums in the internet discuss about KL prop and I believe that you know some as well...So next time, you better do your homework before venture into Luxury type of investment...

Hope you can get back at least your capital for The Element + KLEC. Good luck.

This is another source of info for you to digest and see whether you are buying too high-priced product or not and the prospect for this luxury prop.

http://www.swhengtee.com.my/swhengtee-news...market-bad-move

Tightening measures on luxury property market bad move
Thursday, 15 September 2011 07:35

Soruce from : Homeguru.com.my

Regulations to curb investment in the luxury property market, which is expected to be introduced by the government in the upcoming Budget 2012 in October, may not be a good move.

According to Gavin Tee, Founding President of Swhengtee International Real Estate Investors Club, curbing the wrong investment segment may cause a less favourable situation for the Malaysian property market.

Malaysia's high-end property market has been quieter since 2009. Today's market trend focused mostly on landed apartments, commercial properties and medium-cost apartments. Thus, tightening measures for the high-end segment should have been implemented way back in 2008 and 2009. Tee said that the luxury property market needs a boost to stimulate the economy instead of cooling measures.

Currently, medium cost units at the outskirts can reach between RM700 psf and RM800 psf, while areas like Mont' Kiara and the city centre can go as low as RM600 psf. Tee suggested that some clarity from the government would be a good move. It is important to understand the difference in each market segment and not to implement measures that would affect the wrong market, he said.

Meanwhile, high-end units in the city centre are being marketed at around RM800 psf, and within the range of RM1000 psf to RM1500 psf. This is said to be the lowest price among the region and five times lower compared to luxury units in Singapore.

"We are in the initial stage of globalising our capital to reach metrocity stage, and it is important to attract foreign and local investors to drive our country's Economic Transformation Programme (ETP)," said Tee.

The government's plan to make world-class cities in places like Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Penang, Melaka and Johor need the property market to be globalised. However, the country suffers from lack of foreign interest compared to neighbouring countries.

"So if the government introduces measures which discourage investment and create a negative impact, this could result in a slow-down in the processes of the Economic Transformation Programme. In fact, incentives to encourage foreigners and locals to stay in high-end areas should be offered especially in city centres, which have not been very conducive to stay in."

The profitable properties are primarily in mega-projects, globalised commercial buildings, institutional shopping malls and tourism real estate. Tee pointed out that if Real Property Gains Tax (RPGT) will be used as a tightening measure, the focus should be on those sectors and not on individuals, especially after housing loan policies have already been tightened.

"The possible measurements of increasing the Real Property Gains Tax (RPGT) or tightening of property loans would have an impact on the globalisation of our real estate market. A wrong move will affect our current historic moment in the long-term growth of our real estate market, and it should not be discouraged from growing so," he said.

http://www.theedgeproperty.com/news-a-view...ic-turmoil.html

SUBANG JAYA: The uncertainties over the world economic prospects have started to take a toll on the local property market. Transactions have been slowing down in the past three months compared with a year ago, in addition to stricter requirements for mortgage application.

Glomac Bhd group managing director and CEO Datuk FD Iskandar said the external challenges would put pressure on the property sector. The extra requirement for the financing of property purchase also dampened demand, he added.

"There have been more measures required by the banks in terms of lower loan to value ratio (LVR) and other aspects where they are now calculating the eligibility for loans based on net income instead of the gross domestic household income of potential purchasers. So coupled with these, the US high unemployment rate and the financial meltdown in Europe, there would definitely be a slight slowdown," he said on the sidelines of the 14th National Housing and Property Summit on Wednesday, Sept 14.

Iskandar said the property sector would continue as one of the mainstay sectors to drive the country's economic growth.

He said the foreign capital outflow would have affected demand for high-end properties. He suggested that the government promote the Klang Valley for real estate investment in the region to increase Malaysia's attractiveness to foreign investors.

"We should somehow focus and make Malaysia, or Greater KL, as a real estate investment point; that's what I think we should do. We are going out and telling foreigners how great our country is, which is fine, but at the end of the day we forget to tell them that our property is good, the quality is good, design is good, it's very affordable, and we have some of the most lenient property laws in the world for foreigners to purchase property, it's so easy."

Despite the slowdown in the overall market for the past few months, there are sub-sectors in the property market which are still vibrant and attracting a lot of queries. This is especially in the affordable housing range between RM200,000 and RM550,000, according to Datuk Eddy Chen, group managing director of MKH Bhd and chairman of Real Estate and Housing Developers' Association (Rehda) Institute.

Chen said the local property market still has room to grow as the average units built every year do not exceed what the market can absorb. He said annually about 150,000 units are built and the market can absorb between 170,000 and 180,000 units.

This post has been edited by GlobalKL: Sep 16 2011, 06:45 AM
GlobalKL
post Sep 16 2011, 07:08 AM

Getting Started
270 posts

QUOTE(froglai88 @ Sep 14 2011, 08:22 AM)
GlobalKL kor, I think what you said was right into my concern.  I always tot I'm lucky to get above properties, and at a right price and at a right size, based on my past experience in Aust.  Furthermore, some very positive views and opinion from local KL frens made me no hesitation to go ahead.

Only until recently after I joined the forum, then I realised I might go into a wrong strategy.  I started to get abit worry, anyway, too late to turn back now.  Finger cross.....

This is why now I try not to buying anymore new launch that will be compleled in 2013/2014.  Coz I pretty sure d rental unable to cover monthly loan repayments, coz d 2 mthly loan repayment more than 11k+....

btw, with 2 mthly loan repayment more than 11k+ for 2 properties, which mean on average 5.5K for each prop: KLEC + The Element but I believe the repayment for KLEC is more, right?

now let us do some maths here:

Assume that you just breakeven only, excluding maintenance fees
KLEC - rental 5.5K
The Element - rental 5.5K

((11k x 12) / 2.3M ) x 100% = 5.7% rental yield...is it attractive?

But the big question is, can The Element commands that rental? sweat.gif But KLEC probably can achieve.

So if we go further, include the maintenance fees and ++ cost, I think the rental yield even lower...if you can get between 4% to 5.7%, then you should be happy but bleeding every month... rclxub.gif

Please don't get me wrong, I am not scaring you, but sharing the hard true fact.

ok, now let us see what you can do with 11k+ monthly installment?
- with 2.3M, I think you can get 5 units of Titiwangsa Sentral and assume that each units give you rental of 2.5K per month. Hence

((2.5k x 5 x 12) / 2.3M) x 100% = 6.5% rental yield...is it more attractive?

- Getting TS units and you can immediate rent it out and don't need to wait unit 2013/14...
- More liquid and any time you can sell 1 or 2 units.
- but TS is not high end / luxury type...cater for bigger market.
- I am not promoting TS and just take it as case study only.
- I know some forumers will attack me later but welcome your -ve or +ve points.

This post has been edited by GlobalKL: Sep 16 2011, 08:06 AM
froglai88
post Sep 19 2011, 07:39 AM

Casual
410 posts

QUOTE(GlobalKL @ Sep 16 2011, 09:08 AM)
btw, with 2 mthly loan repayment more than 11k+ for 2 properties, which mean on average 5.5K for each prop: KLEC + The Element but I believe the repayment for KLEC is more, right?

now let us do some maths here:

Assume that you just breakeven only, excluding maintenance fees
KLEC - rental 5.5K
The Element - rental 5.5K

((11k x 12) / 2.3M ) x 100% = 5.7% rental yield...is it attractive?

But the big question is, can The Element commands that rental?  sweat.gif  But KLEC probably can achieve.

So if we go further, include the maintenance fees and ++ cost, I think the rental yield even lower...if you can get between 4% to 5.7%, then you should be happy but bleeding every month... rclxub.gif

Please don't get me wrong, I am not scaring you, but sharing the hard true fact.

ok, now let us see what you can do with 11k+ monthly installment?
- with 2.3M, I think you can get 5 units of Titiwangsa Sentral and assume that each units give you rental of 2.5K per month. Hence

((2.5k x 5 x 12) / 2.3M) x 100% = 6.5% rental yield...is it more attractive?

- Getting TS units and you can immediate rent it out and don't need to wait unit 2013/14...
- More liquid and any time you can sell 1 or 2 units.
- but TS is not high end / luxury type...cater for bigger market.
- I am not promoting TS and just take it as case study only.
- I know some forumers will attack me later but welcome your -ve or +ve points.
I agreed with you. Like I said, I bgt those ppty before I joined the forum. Hopefully 2 of tenanted units can help some of the repayment for both The Element and KLEC.

PAI sifu also adviced me to withdraw if possible, go for something mid costs, but too late now... hehe

Dont worry, you are just telling your the truth, and I really appreciate it. Mayb we can meet up for a drink when my next trip to KL, your comment is definately worth more than a coffee....

So I changed my investment strategy abit now, after learning from all the taikor/taijar... I paid deposit for a studio unit in EVE suite, and also a tenanted unit in Axis Residence Ampang. Hope I wont make a wrong choice this time...

No one will attack you, as this is an experience sharing forum, so there isnt right or wrong, all + or - points are welcome.
GlobalKL
post Sep 19 2011, 07:32 PM

Getting Started
270 posts

QUOTE(froglai88 @ Sep 19 2011, 07:39 AM)
I agreed with you.  Like I said, I bgt those ppty before I joined the forum.  Hopefully 2 of tenanted units can help some of the repayment for both The Element and KLEC.

PAI sifu also adviced me to withdraw if possible, go for something mid costs, but too late now... hehe

Dont worry, you are just telling your the truth, and I really appreciate it.  Mayb we can meet up for a drink when my next trip to KL, your comment is definately worth more than a coffee....

So I changed my investment strategy abit now, after learning from all the taikor/taijar... I paid deposit for a studio unit in EVE suite, and also a tenanted unit in Axis Residence Ampang.  Hope I wont make a wrong choice this time...

No one will attack you, as this is an experience sharing forum, so there isnt right or wrong, all + or - points are welcome.
if there is u-turn, then life will be much better...What Pai said is right..

sure we can sit down for a drink++

just ping me few days beforehand.

Cheers!
froglai88
post Sep 20 2011, 08:10 AM

Casual
410 posts

QUOTE(GlobalKL @ Sep 19 2011, 09:32 PM)
if there is u-turn, then life will be much better...What Pai said is right..

sure we can sit down for a drink++

just ping me few days beforehand.

Cheers!
GlobalKL kor, thanks for your opinion all this time, really appreciate. Pls PM me your contact details.
thunderaj
post Sep 20 2011, 11:29 AM

General Manager
1,175 posts

GlobalKl - excellent fact finding.

junksofsam
post Sep 21 2011, 04:55 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

which available project at this moment are comparable to KL Eco City right now? can i use the condo above Pavilion as a comparison? as i can see, there are still price gap between these 2 projects, right?
GlobalKL
post Sep 22 2011, 06:48 AM

Getting Started
270 posts

Added on September 23, 2011, 11:27 amMore downside coming?

SP Setia: Sales started weakening

Underperform (down from Market perform)

3QFY11 Results

¨ 3QFY11 core net profit of RM91.2m (+57.2% yoy; +46.6% qoq) came in above our expectation but in line with market consensus.....

From RHB Research

This post has been edited by GlobalKL: Sep 23 2011, 11:28 AM
GlobalKL
post Sep 23 2011, 11:34 AM

Getting Started
270 posts

QUOTE(GlobalKL @ Sep 22 2011, 06:48 AM)

3QFY11 Results

¨  3QFY11 core net profit of RM91.2m (+57.2% yoy; +46.6% qoq) came in above our expectation but in line with market consensus.....

From RHB Research
rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
froglai88
post Sep 23 2011, 12:32 PM

Casual
410 posts

QUOTE(GlobalKL @ Sep 22 2011, 08:48 AM)

3QFY11 Results

¨  3QFY11 core net profit of RM91.2m (+57.2% yoy; +46.6% qoq) came in above our expectation but in line with market consensus.....

From RHB Research
Global kor, you are very good in facts and support materials finding.... I bet you must be reading 10 newspapers a day... icon_idea.gif
GlobalKL
post Sep 25 2011, 07:11 PM

Getting Started
270 posts

QUOTE(froglai88 @ Sep 23 2011, 12:32 PM)
Global kor, you are very good in facts and support materials finding.... I bet you must be reading 10 newspapers a day...  icon_idea.gif
Boleh tahan lah...cari makan lor... rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

101 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0160sec    0.23    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:53 PM