Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
82 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Events TRAVEL / BACKPACKER COMPANIONS, Looking for travel pal? Leave a note.

views

FCUK89
post Aug 29 2010, 11:00 PM

www.bigvisionsocialmedia.com
955 posts

QUOTE(coolie @ Aug 28 2010, 09:43 PM)
although i'd travel to quite a number of places, going with parents and going by ourselves are different. I want to try to go to places by myself and friends instead of family. This is what i can truly say, i'd been there lol.
Yeah true enough. I always prefer to travel alone.

Anyway TS, how many ppl are you looking ot go with you. Keep me in the loop as well.
coolie
post Aug 30 2010, 02:29 AM

Casual
347 posts

186, your SEA travel will be after your trip to Philipines which mean next year. We can decide that later smile.gif

I think i kind of decided my destination which is London. I have a friend to visit and i'll be going there for 2 weeks. Once my leave (applied) approved, I'll get my ticket and i'll be going there this end of Nov smile.gif
71ers
post Aug 30 2010, 08:40 AM

Casual
467 posts

TS, i am interested , keep me in the loop, but can i skip Vietnam and Cambodia .. ?
sense_less143
post Aug 30 2010, 05:04 PM

Casual
428 posts

Interested, can know estimated budget?
senyii
post Aug 30 2010, 07:10 PM

On my way
518 posts

QUOTE(coolie @ Aug 30 2010, 02:29 AM)
186, your SEA travel will be after your trip to Philipines which mean next year. We can decide that later smile.gif

I think i kind of decided my destination which is London. I have a friend to visit and i'll be going there for 2 weeks. Once my leave (applied) approved, I'll get my ticket and i'll be going there this end of Nov smile.gif
london?i miss there soooo much!gosh how i wish i can go wit u!
coolie
post Aug 30 2010, 09:47 PM

Casual
347 posts

I haven't been there before and this is going to be my first time. I bought something from online and i send it to my friend's place. So i'll have to go there and get it back.

fcuk89, travelling alone will be your greatest challenge and excitement. Having said that, you have to be very cautious to your environment whenever you travel alone. I believe going anywhere alone is not a good thing but if you're planning to travel and meet someone on the way to travel with you, that'll be a great idea smile.gif
TS186
post Aug 31 2010, 01:20 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(N~R @ Aug 28 2010, 08:09 PM)
When is it for the trip ?quite interested~~
Ada ahmoi lagi interested~~~
xD

Oh ya,let me know more details =)
The initial plan is Jan/Feb. but some of u who u r celebrating CNY might not be able to join. ahmoi? there will be a lot on the way man tongue.gif

QUOTE(FCUK89 @ Aug 29 2010, 11:00 PM)
Yeah true enough. I always prefer to travel alone.

Anyway TS, how many ppl are you looking ot go with you. Keep me in the loop as well.
I was thinking to make it maximum of 4. the more the merrier but more ppl means more trouble rclxub.gif having one is perfect enough. at the moment there's a girl from UK (who i met in a forum) who's interested but she havent decide to join.

QUOTE(coolie @ Aug 30 2010, 02:29 AM)

Sure bro. i'll keep u updated. have a fun trip to London. dont forget to buy me a souvenir tongue.gif

QUOTE(71ers @ Aug 30 2010, 08:40 AM)
TS, i am interested , keep me in the loop, but can i skip Vietnam and Cambodia .. ?
Sure man. i'd prefer having someone who can join the whole journey.

QUOTE(sense_less143 @ Aug 30 2010, 05:04 PM)
Interested, can know estimated budget?
i'll try my best to reduce the cost. will try not to exceed rm4k if i hv travel buddy. lonelyplanet and travelfish r my reference at the moment. hey, u r a trip planner. mind to do the itinerary?

This post has been edited by 186: Aug 31 2010, 01:26 AM
coolie
post Aug 31 2010, 02:24 AM

Casual
347 posts

itinerary person, remember to include some slack time for flight + just in case smile.gif I really don't like missing my flight lol.
quest_5692
post Aug 31 2010, 05:56 AM

yo chick, im not buaya
853 posts

im interested but i need to celebrate chinese new year....possible before it? well...safety is my primary concern...hope its not too shocking for my parents to accept.
N~R
post Aug 31 2010, 08:40 AM

Getting Started
72 posts

Same to me as well
Hopefully before CNY or after~
senyii
post Aug 31 2010, 02:25 PM

On my way
518 posts

cny u mean next year?for 2 weeks?how much is da budget?
Serendipity123
post Aug 31 2010, 11:50 PM

Getting Started
175 posts

Can I just say that 1 week is not even enough to do whole Vietnam, if you really want to experience the country.

I just got back from HCMC and my 4 days there was not enough for this one city.

If you wanna do Hanoi - HCMC, may I suggest Hanoi - Hoi An - Dalat - Mui Ne - HCMC instead.

Vietnam is a very beautiful country and a lot of things to see.

Good luck with your planning! wink.gif
TS186
post Sep 5 2010, 11:29 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(quest_5692 @ Aug 31 2010, 05:56 AM)
im interested but i need to celebrate chinese new year....possible before it? well...safety is my primary concern...hope its not too shocking for my parents to accept.
QUOTE(N~R @ Aug 31 2010, 08:40 AM)
Same to me as well
Hopefully before CNY or after~
its after CNY for sure.

QUOTE(senyii @ Aug 31 2010, 02:25 PM)
cny u mean next year?for 2 weeks?how much is da budget?
it's 2-3 weeks. i cant estimate the budget at the moment. too bz lately sad.gif

QUOTE(Serendipity123 @ Aug 31 2010, 11:50 PM)
Can I just say that 1 week is not even enough to do whole Vietnam, if you really want to experience the country.

If you wanna do Hanoi - HCMC, may I suggest Hanoi - Hoi An - Dalat - Mui Ne - HCMC instead.

thnx for sharing. i know most travelers spend 2-4 months to those places. skipping few spot will be considered by the way. its pretty hard for me to get long leave. still working hard to convince the boss n make it happened.

Wifi_One
post Sep 6 2010, 10:33 AM

Legendary Flamer
2,593 posts

I m interested too if the price n timing is right. Some of the places I been are in my site. Feel free to browse...

Www.digitalphotogs.com/journey.htm

coolie
post Sep 6 2010, 06:52 PM

Casual
347 posts

Anyone free to come out for a tea to discuss this? smile.gif i'm back to KL btw.
AiRseaL
post Sep 6 2010, 07:41 PM

Getting Started
236 posts

QUOTE(Serendipity123 @ Aug 31 2010, 11:50 PM)

QUOTE(186 @ Sep 5 2010, 11:29 PM)
its after CNY for sure.
it's 2-3 weeks. i cant estimate the budget at the moment. too bz lately  sad.gif
thnx for sharing. i know most travelers spend 2-4 months to those places. skipping few spot will be considered by the way. its pretty hard for me to get long leave. still working hard to convince the boss n make it happened.
Hey bro,, i am going to vietnam alone next january bout 2-3 weeks. Like serendipity sugested, i already bought flight ticket to hanoi and back via saigon. If interested can join me. Still alone now.

And read that you goin to philipines soon. When you go if need kaki can PM me. I wanted to go there mid Oct next month but canceled because now family are abit worry after those police incident.

So since philipines cancel, i got a week in mid october dunno where to go yet. Anyone interested of going travel or chill out can PM me. Then decide the destination 1 week advance to get the air ticket and then take a pack to airport and start travel. Dont mind if just go 1 place to chill or many place oso ok. biggrin.gif
TS186
post Sep 7 2010, 10:37 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(Wifi_One @ Sep 6 2010, 10:33 AM)
I m interested too if the price n timing is right. Some of the places I been are in my site. Feel free to browse...

Www.digitalphotogs.com/journey.htm
QUOTE(coolie @ Sep 6 2010, 06:52 PM)
Anyone free to come out for a tea to discuss this? smile.gif i'm back to KL btw.
bro, i'm back to my hometown. gonna be bz for raya.

QUOTE(AiRseaL @ Sep 6 2010, 07:41 PM)
Hey bro,, i am going to vietnam alone next january bout 2-3 weeks. Like serendipity sugested, i already bought flight ticket to hanoi and back via saigon. If interested can join me. Still alone now.

And read that you goin to philipines soon. When you go if need kaki can PM me. I wanted to go there mid Oct next month but canceled because now family are abit worry after those police incident.

So since philipines cancel, i got a week in mid october dunno where to go yet. Anyone interested of going travel or chill out can PM me. Then decide the destination 1 week advance to get the air ticket and then take a pack to airport and start travel. Dont mind if just go 1 place to chill or many place oso ok. biggrin.gif
sorry bro, i already got kaki for phil. safety is the main concern in phil now especially those going to the southern region. the media is exaggerating too much on the situation. i hope everything will be fine. btw, how do u get to saigon from hanoi? train or flight?
^mtv^
post Sep 7 2010, 08:31 PM

Casual
303 posts

can i super super like this thread?

wish i can join but i have been too many places this year that i should control my travelling addiction...
senyii
post Sep 7 2010, 09:50 PM

On my way
518 posts

QUOTE(coolie @ Sep 6 2010, 06:52 PM)
i am free...but on weekends!weekday will go swimming unless u wunna come over to jade hill for a drink!
TS186
post Sep 8 2010, 01:40 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(^mtv^ @ Sep 7 2010, 08:31 PM)
can i super super like this thread?

wish i can join but i have been too many places this year that i should control my travelling addiction...
another travel addicts biggrin.gif i'm pretty sure there'll be more traveler seek for a companion here. the thread is growing.

This post has been edited by 186: Sep 8 2010, 01:41 AM

82 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0386sec    0.71    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:28 PM