Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > 
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SULTAN BRUNEI CERAIKAN AZRINAZ TALAK SATU (News)

hurm00
post Jun 17 2010, 01:16 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

i stumbled upon this http://www.ohbulan.com/hrh-pengiran-isteri...-sultan-brunei/
bruneians said azrinaz is a thief
she stole queen's crown but was get caught red handed
sudah kantoi tidak mahu insaf..lagi mencuri dan mencuri..T__T
sultan very murka but he's kind enough didn't jail her.
if this was true...
OMGeeee!!

tamak haloba. but who cares. she divorcee but oredi got millions dollar/pounds etc inside her bank account.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Faidzal
post Jun 17 2010, 01:19 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ayamkambing @ Jun 17 2010, 12:39 PM)
erm, how does syariah defines what is good husband? tongue.gif

if the husband is being unfaithful behind her, thats not fulfilling his duties as a husband.

And in cases where the husband seeks a 2nd wife, prior to that he would have had committed unfaithfulness by courting a woman not his wife, while still being married. Can the wife then seek injunction to nullify the marriage on such grounds?

Like in Bung Mokhtar, the wife can ask for divorce from him too.

But i feel that this isn't so fair to the woman la

Man that screws around behind her back seems ok. But if the woman goes court another man, than its haram  hmm.gif
It's up to the judge to determine what is a 'good husband'.

Technically if husband provides nafkah zahir (money to spend, house, transportation, maid etc.) and nafkah batin (consensual sex, loving children), wife has no 'real' reason to ask divorce even if he's being unfaithful.

If husband is courting other women and eventually marries a 2nd wife, technically 1st wife cannot object because Muslim man can have 4 wives. She can even be considered as a 'bad wife' if she does not consent to the 2nd wife if the husband goes through all the proper channels.

In actual Islamic law, husband doesn't actually need 1st wife's permission, only in syariah law written in Malaysia that you have to get permission from 1st wife and go to court with the permission in order to properly document the marriage.

She can ask for divorce, but it is up to her to prove that the reasons for divorce are valid as written before. The power to divorce is still with the husband.

I think Bung Mokhtar's 1st wife want a divorce, but then she has to pay compenstaion, and which woman who depend on her husband for her wealth would want that? All she can hope for is karma, in the form that Bung would soon get bored with Zizie and marry another sexy actress so Zizie can feel the same way she did.

yeah, it sounds unfair. I believe this is what Sisters in ISlam are actually fighting for, but unfortunately the Islamic law is written in stone (metaphorically), to go against it means you are against Islam itself.

User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
gigantor
post Jun 17 2010, 01:30 PM

i support single mothers!
+Quote Post
Ichibanichi
post Jun 17 2010, 02:02 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Faidzal @ Jun 17 2010, 01:19 PM)

Technically if husband provides nafkah zahir (money to spend, house, transportation, maid etc.) and nafkah batin (consensual sex, loving children), wife has no 'real' reason to ask divorce even if he's being unfaithful.

If husband is courting other women and eventually marries a 2nd wife, technically 1st wife cannot object because Muslim man can have 4 wives. She can even be considered as a 'bad wife' if she does not consent to the 2nd wife if the husband goes through all the proper channels.

In actual Islamic law, husband doesn't actually need 1st wife's permission, only in syariah law written in Malaysia that you have to get permission from 1st wife and go to court with the permission in order to properly document the marriage.

She can ask for divorce, but it is up to her to prove that the reasons for divorce are valid as written before. The power to divorce is still with the husband.

I think Bung Mokhtar's 1st wife want a divorce, but then she has to pay compenstaion, and which woman who depend on her husband for her wealth would want that? All she can hope for is karma, in the form that Bung would soon get bored with Zizie and marry another sexy actress so Zizie can feel the same way she did.

yeah, it sounds unfair. I believe this is what Sisters in ISlam are actually fighting for, but unfortunately the Islamic law is written in stone (metaphorically), to go against it means you are against Islam itself.
Errrr.....
I thought Islam won't accept the principle of karma.

Just to enlighten everyone that karma means seed of deeds. The cultivation of deeds may or may not affect current livehood. Since Islam don't encourage the belief of rebirth, "karma" terms wildly being use as synomin to effect of action which may be misinterpret among mass.

Therefore I think the best term to use instead of karma is consequences (akibat).
+Quote Post
Faidzal
post Jun 17 2010, 02:30 PM

Getting Started

karma = 5 alphabets

consequences = over 9000 alphabets.

Conclusion, easier and faster to type karma. More people get the idea as well.

Retibution also can use, but still >9000 aplhabets....
+Quote Post
ayamkambing
post Jun 17 2010, 02:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Faidzal @ Jun 17 2010, 01:19 PM)

but apart from malaysia, the husband dont need 1st wife consent to court and marry another woman?

sad.gif Any woman would be heartbroken.
+Quote Post
Raikkonen
post Jun 17 2010, 02:54 PM

♡ Ʈṫɑɘ-Ʈṫɑɘ ☼ Ʈɑɘѝǧ ☁ 태연 ☂ CHAMSARANG
Group: Senior Member

Azrinaz going to get a hefty sum of alimony (nafkah).
It's stop untill she remarries another man.
+Quote Post
Faidzal
post Jun 17 2010, 03:01 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ayamkambing @ Jun 17 2010, 02:34 PM)
but apart from malaysia, the husband dont need 1st wife consent to court and marry another woman?

sad.gif  Any woman would be heartbroken.
Then again some Muslim countries ban polygamy too.

Maybe that's why Jezamine Lim's parents don't want her to marry Harith, later he became horny and marry another hot girl, Jazamine can't do nothin'. I heard Harith is quite the playa', met him a few times while I was living near Ampang....

BTW Harith must be a rich Melei, he wrote a personal cheque to Jezamine for her hantaran (wedding gift).

user posted image
+Quote Post
PVCpipe
post Jun 17 2010, 03:18 PM

custom made

QUOTE(mucxha @ Jun 17 2010, 08:01 AM)
if kena talak satu/dua then the husband must support the wife until certain period, not remember but i think 3 times period kot...
and the wife can still stay at the husband's house during that time and they even can have secks, legally... but after the period still no rujuk then baru officially divorce.. if talak 3 then ultimate la cannot remarry until the wife got divorce by other husband a.k.a <insert race> buta...

but now ppl divorce then suruh hantar balik kampung...
hav sex in the rujuk period means rujuk la(want to get together again)
+Quote Post
ayamkambing
post Jun 17 2010, 03:21 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Faidzal @ Jun 17 2010, 03:01 PM)
Then again some Muslim countries ban polygamy too.

Maybe that's why Jezamine Lim's parents don't want her to marry Harith, later he became horny and marry another hot girl, Jazamine can't do nothin'. I heard Harith is quite the playa', met him a few times while I was living near Ampang....

BTW Harith must be a rich Melei, he wrote a personal cheque to Jezamine for her hantaran (wedding gift).

user posted image
HAHAA

lucky guy...ada wang, ada amoi icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
PVCpipe
post Jun 17 2010, 03:29 PM

custom made

QUOTE(Faidzal @ Jun 17 2010, 11:05 AM)
That is why in Malaysia, you can only officially and legally say "Saya ceraikan kamu dengan talak xxx..." in the divorce court proceeding.

If you do it outside of the court, you can be fined or jailed.

This is called syariah law, the same law that states Bung Mokhtar must be jailed because he married Zizie without court and supposedly his 1st wife's permission.

Also, once you mention talak to her, YOU CANNOT HAVE SEX WITH HER. That /ktard was trolling you....

Technically once your talak has been confirmed by the court, you must live separately in different houses. Originally the wife must stay in the house you live together while you the male must live somewhere, but nowadays most divorcee's rather live somewhere else, like their own personal house or their parents (balik kampung).

Muslimat (female muslims) can ask for divorce, but the power to divorce still resides with the husband.

Supposedly this is to prevent women from getting divorced by the simplest of things, since women are more emotional.

If woman wants a divorce from husband, I think it's termed as fasakh, the woman must compensate the husband (pay him off).

Say the woman mention something like "I want a divorce, I'll pay you RM1 million", if the husband agrees, they can go to court to finalize the divorce, then she can pay him off.
Inb4 syariah lawyer comes and schools /ktards on Islamic law....
bro.... talak 1 & 2, if u had sex on the period of the given time(rujuk period), its means u want to get together(rujuk).... dont have to go to court, but that just want to make sure that u remember how many times u already divorce ur wife... b cause some ppl who lack of info bout islamic law wont know if they hav divorce his wife in anger using the other term like "i let u go", or "go back to your parent house" or zihar his wife with someone he cant marry

This post has been edited by PVCpipe: Jun 17 2010, 03:37 PM
+Quote Post
ayamkambing
post Jun 17 2010, 03:32 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(PVCpipe @ Jun 17 2010, 03:29 PM)
bro.... talak 1 & 2, if u had sex period on the given time(rujuk period), its means u want to get together(rujuk).... dont have to go to court, but that just want to make sure that u remember how many times u already divorce ur wife... b cause some ppl who lack of info bout islamic law wont know if they hav divorce his wife in anger using the other term like "i let u go", or "go back to your parent house" or zihar his wife with someone he cant marry
I really LOL at the fella who really goes to court to keep tract. If he really loves his wife and accidentally her, he wont even want to go to court on this.
+Quote Post
PVCpipe
post Jun 17 2010, 03:34 PM

custom made

QUOTE(ayamkambing @ Jun 17 2010, 11:47 AM)
Oh ok... thanks.

If the man divorce the woman, he pays her $$$, and if the woman divorce the man, she pays him $$$ as compensation.

similar to civil divorce cases lol.

But if the woman has evidence of the man philandering, abusive, non committal to husband duties etc, then i think she dont need to compensate him right?
ya i think... thats derhaka wife u dont need to compensate... but i m not sure the man one

This post has been edited by PVCpipe: Jun 17 2010, 03:36 PM
+Quote Post
Faidzal
post Jun 17 2010, 03:42 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(PVCpipe @ Jun 17 2010, 03:29 PM)
bro.... talak 1 & 2, if u had sex on the period of the given time(rujuk period), its means u want to get together(rujuk).... dont have to go to court, but that just want to make sure that u remember how many times u already divorce ur wife... b cause some ppl who lack of info bout islamic law wont know if they hav divorce his wife in anger using the other term like "i let u go", or "go back to your parent house" or zihar his wife with someone he cant marry
Bro, I don't know which understanding is rite now.... blink.gif

According to my understanding, if you say "Saya ceraikan kamu", in or outside of court, the cerai talak is official already. She is not your wife any more.

You must live separately. SEPARATELY!

Going to court is just a formality, except that if you got to court after saying cerai, you will be fined as per Malaysian Syariah law.

If you cerai your wife, and later have sexing with her, won't the resulting child be an anak haram because you are no longer husband and wife?

The reason why there's three times is like baseball. 3 strikes, and you're out! Get another man/woman....

+Quote Post
What Is This I Don't Even
post Jun 17 2010, 03:43 PM

QUOTE(Raikkonen @ Jun 17 2010, 10:16 AM)
Sudah dapat gading bertuah, tanduk tidak berguna lagi.

Kalau aku jadi Sultan Brunei, tak nak Rozita Che Wan tu...dah tua  laugh.gif
Baik amik yang umur <30.
Boleh 'pakai' lama sikit  brows.gif  laugh.gif
Perempuan >40 dah out dah.

tua2 pun janji barang besar
:drips:
+Quote Post
PVCpipe
post Jun 17 2010, 03:49 PM

custom made

QUOTE(Faidzal @ Jun 17 2010, 03:42 PM)
Bro, I don't know which understanding is rite now....  blink.gif

According to my understanding, if you say "Saya ceraikan kamu", in or outside of court, the cerai talak is official already. She is not your wife any more.

You must live separately. SEPARATELY!

Going to court is just a formality, except that if you got to court after saying cerai, you will be fined as per Malaysian Syariah law.

If you cerai your wife, and later have sexing with her, won't the resulting child be an anak haram because you are no longer husband and wife?

The reason why there's three times is like baseball. 3 strikes, and you're out! Get another man/woman....
talak 1 and 2 have rujuk period.... sex, or say sorry sand say want to b to gether, any sign that means u want ur wife back, in the period means u want to rujuk back.... if after the period u still dont rujuk, u have to remarried under a new akad to get together....

This post has been edited by PVCpipe: Jun 17 2010, 03:50 PM
+Quote Post
Faidzal
post Jun 17 2010, 03:50 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(PVCpipe @ Jun 17 2010, 03:18 PM)
hav sex in the rujuk period means rujuk la(want to get together again)
Are you sure? What if you force yourself unto your ex-wife? Isn't this rape?

Once talak she is not your wife anymore, remember? 3 month separation is just grace period in case you change your mind during the separation....

Rujuk still have to go back to pejabat agama rite?

+Quote Post
seller009
post Jun 17 2010, 03:50 PM

Casual

----

This post has been edited by marsalee: Nov 21 2010, 10:17 AM
+Quote Post
PVCpipe
post Jun 17 2010, 03:54 PM

custom made

QUOTE(Faidzal @ Jun 17 2010, 03:50 PM)
Are you sure? What if you force yourself unto your ex-wife? Isn't this rape?

Once talak she is not your wife anymore, remember? 3 month separation is just grace period in case you change your mind during the separation....

Rujuk still have to go back to pejabat agama rite?
what rape? when u talak 1 and 2, unless the rujuk period is over, u still husband and wife.... husband and wife got rape?

This post has been edited by PVCpipe: Jun 17 2010, 03:55 PM
+Quote Post
Faidzal
post Jun 17 2010, 03:56 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(PVCpipe @ Jun 17 2010, 03:49 PM)
talak 1 and 2 have rujuk period....  sex, or say sorry sand say want to b to gether, any sign that means u want ur wife back, in the period means u want to rujuk back.... if after the period u still dont rujuk, u have to remarried under a new akad to get together....
I am clear on the 3 month iddah period, but I'm not sure that having sex with your ex-wife while under iddah period is halal any more.

Show me a link where sex during iddah period is halal.....
+Quote Post

6 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0701sec    1.40    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 01:07 AM