Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Health Let's DETOX!, Detox tea, tak sedap but rewarding..

views

chilie~lover
post Sep 13 2009, 03:53 PM

Getting Started
176 posts

QUOTE(thefryingfox @ Sep 6 2009, 10:54 PM)
this is simple.

u have a pipe ( ie pipe getah)
take it and slowly insert to your *******.

but not too deep la. maybe 1CM deep and open the tap slowly.......then proceed to open it further.
after that, take the pipe out, let it rest for 5 mins....and then let her rip!
i've seen this done in utube....never tried...one day maybe i will try this when i have sembelit
shocking.gif doh.gif

soooooo.......

speechless...share it here when u sembelit... rclxub.gif
TSsolsekuin44
post Sep 13 2009, 04:58 PM

❤ Going Mirrorless ❤
4,228 posts

QUOTE(gantzcry @ Sep 13 2009, 11:02 AM)
user posted image

some of the symptoms of toxicity on your body cry.gif
I got some of the symptoms.. Ai, better detox now. I regret that I didn't start doing this earlier.
No wonder whatever product I use doesn't yield the expected results. My body is too congested.. Let's detox everyone!!!
rclxm9.gif

QUOTE(chilie~lover @ Sep 13 2009, 03:53 PM)
shocking.gif  doh.gif

soooooo.......
speechless...share it here when u sembelit...  rclxub.gif
Hee.. You are not the first to get shocked at that. Extreme method isn't it?
gantzcry
post Sep 13 2009, 06:17 PM

47 posts

Basically this is how detox help your body. First, flush out toxins and waste, then strengthen your body’s natural detox system and finally, avoid further toxic overload. rclxms.gif

user posted image

This is the process that detox undergone in your body hmm.gif

user posted image
Valentineday
post Sep 13 2009, 08:49 PM

Casual
478 posts

so...to start detox what u need to do is juz buy the detox tea to drink? what is the diet? i heard one detox way is u only drink fruit juice once a day for 1week ..something like fasting + detox....
SUSadvocado
post Sep 13 2009, 10:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

I have to say detoxing doesn't just revolve around detox tea. In fact it can be nothing to do with detox tea.

Just eat healthy, live healthy. There are many natural source to get detoxing. So far we don't know what stuffs are in the tea other than those main ingredients.
TSsolsekuin44
post Sep 14 2009, 02:07 AM

❤ Going Mirrorless ❤
4,228 posts

QUOTE(gantzcry @ Sep 13 2009, 06:17 PM)
Basically this is how detox help your body. First, flush out toxins and waste, then strengthen your body’s natural detox system and finally, avoid further toxic overload.  rclxms.gif
user posted image
This is the process that detox undergone in your body hmm.gif

user posted image
Ok.. Now I get a better picture. You bought TruDtox aite? How was it?

QUOTE(Valentineday @ Sep 13 2009, 08:49 PM)
so...to start detox what u need to do is juz buy the detox tea to drink? what is the diet? i heard one detox way is u only drink fruit juice once a day for 1week ..something like fasting + detox....
Nope, there are several ways to detox.. Not only by detox tea. If you feel like, even when you are taking healthy meals, but still you don't seem to gain anything good, bad skin condition, fatigue (yeah, I have a friend, she took lots of veges and fruits, but still couldn't improve her complexion). Then, it's time to start with detox.

I'm sure you've heard of Juvanex, but better detox slowly. Try something light like detox tea so that your body won't be overshocked..

This post has been edited by solsekuin44: Sep 14 2009, 02:07 AM
Valentineday
post Sep 14 2009, 08:22 AM

Casual
478 posts

so while drinking the detox tea...u also can eat anything u want? KFC? no special diet require? having skin prob lately...
perfumeberry
post Sep 14 2009, 09:12 AM

5 posts

yup let detox....just eating a lot of fruits for one day.....
TSsolsekuin44
post Sep 14 2009, 10:19 AM

❤ Going Mirrorless ❤
4,228 posts

QUOTE(Valentineday @ Sep 14 2009, 08:22 AM)
so while drinking the detox tea...u also can eat anything u want? KFC? no special diet require? having skin prob lately...
Cut the portions down la while detoxing.. But still, frequent trips to toilets will surely flush them out. Makan je..
I noticed that, my breakouts now are lessen. Truly happy smile.gif

QUOTE(perfumeberry @ Sep 14 2009, 09:12 AM)
yup let detox....just eating a lot of fruits for one day.....
How's your detox?

This post has been edited by solsekuin44: Sep 14 2009, 10:21 AM
MiniEqualMe
post Sep 14 2009, 02:01 PM

12 posts

Let's DETOX!, Detox tea, tak sedap but rewarding.. (Health)

no thank you tongue.gif
phoenix
post Sep 14 2009, 02:53 PM

Life is all about running...
2,529 posts

Just taken my first sachet of Juvanex about 3 hours ago. Though no bowel movement yet, I am seeing stars a little. rclxub.gif
gantzcry
post Sep 14 2009, 03:55 PM

47 posts

I'm taking TruDtox that cost me RM26 for 5 sachet...and the detoxing method was not as bad as kinohamitsu because it"works Gently" ( the motto of truDtox, i think happy.gif) it lessen the need to go to the toilet, not as bad as i heard when people use kinohamitsu brand... i just used 2 sachet of the tea, the smell of the tea was simillar to the smell of "jamu" --> my mother said it haha.....and i thiunk because i'm fasting this month, maybe the effect was not as bad when i'm not fasting, and for experiment puurpose, i'll used it again after hari raya to observe the difference .

Added on September 14, 2009, 4:03 pmWho Should Take It?

Everyone needs to detoxify as we live in a world that is full of toxins and pollutants. TruDtox™ is suitable for anyone who:

1. Suffers from bloatedness
Caused by a poor digestive function that makes your stomach to “balloon up”

2. Overeats
Overeating during the holiday season and constant abuse of unhealthy diet throughout the years may result in toxins build-up.

3. Consistently overweight
Gateway to many degenerative disease like diabetes, high blood pressure. Higher tendency for toxins to be stored in fats.

4 Suffers from headaches and migraines
Could be a result of inflammation around the neuro area.

5. Suffers from chronic fatigue and tiredness
Most common problem of highly toxic body, generally have lower ability to keep a focused and sharp mind.

6. Susceptible to colds and flus
Clear reflection of a much weaker immune function and body’s ability to fight virus and bacteria well.

7. Suffers from constipation
Bad bowel movement encourages harmful bacteria accummulation around the colon.

8. Suffers from digestive tract problems
Cases like IBS, acid reflux and heartburn are clear signs of a sensitized digestive and intestinal tract.

9. Suffers from high cholesterol
Leading causes of heart disease and stroke. Important to establish a lifestyle change through detox to achieve a resolution for these problems.

10. Suffers from allergies & sensitivities
Likely to be caused by low immune function and imbalanced nutrients.

11. Consumes alcohol regularly
Alcohol has detrimental effect towards our liver. Our liver breaks down alcohol, where by-products that are more toxic to the body than alcohol itself, are formed.

12. Smokes
There are about 4000 types of chemicals are found within one stick of cigarette.

13. Consumes processed / Refined food
These foods have no nutritional value, but instead contains loads of additives and preservatives. All these have to pass through the liver to be detoxified. Imagine the load of work required by your liver, when it is consumed everyday for years to come.

This post has been edited by gantzcry: Sep 14 2009, 04:03 PM
ccyap003
post Sep 14 2009, 04:52 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(solsekuin44 @ Sep 1 2009, 11:19 PM)
Hi.. I've started drinking Kinohimitsu Detox Tea. I take 1 sachet a day and has been seeing good effects of it.
I'm in the 'purging' (pembersihan/penyingkiran) phase. Today is my 4th day. Got some rashes on my back, acnes coming out on my face  sweat.gif and yeah, going to toilet a lot.
But nothing painful..

Has any of you tried detox tea? Let's share.
Hai,

Beside trying Detox Tea, are you willing to try something new?

Bamboo Salt
If you consume this salt, you just be AS USUAL. Can be mix with normal drinks and normal foods.

If you are interested PM me.
squall3377
post Sep 14 2009, 05:20 PM

Y bother...
793 posts

QUOTE(gantzcry @ Sep 14 2009, 03:55 PM)
I'm taking TruDtox that cost me RM26 for 5 sachet...and the detoxing method was not as bad as kinohamitsu because it"works Gently" ( the motto of truDtox, i think happy.gif) it lessen the need to go to the toilet, not as bad as i heard when people use kinohamitsu brand... i just used 2 sachet of the tea, the smell of the tea was simillar to the smell of "jamu" --> my mother said it haha.....and i thiunk because i'm fasting this month, maybe the effect was not as bad when i'm not fasting, and for experiment puurpose, i'll used it again after hari raya to observe the difference .

Added on September 14, 2009, 4:03 pmWho Should Take It?

Everyone needs to detoxify as we live in a world that is full of toxins and pollutants. TruDtox™ is suitable for anyone who:
1. Suffers from bloatedness
Caused by a poor digestive function that makes your stomach to “balloon up”

2. Overeats
Overeating during the holiday season and constant abuse of unhealthy diet throughout the years may result in toxins build-up.

3. Consistently overweight
Gateway to many degenerative disease like diabetes, high blood pressure. Higher tendency for toxins to be stored in fats.

4 Suffers from headaches and migraines
Could be a result of inflammation around the neuro area.

Most common problem of highly toxic body, generally have lower ability to keep a focused and sharp mind.

Clear reflection of a much weaker immune function and body’s ability to fight virus and bacteria well.

7. Suffers from constipation
Bad bowel movement encourages harmful bacteria accummulation around the colon.

8. Suffers from digestive tract problems
Cases like IBS, acid reflux and heartburn are clear signs of a sensitized digestive and intestinal tract.

9. Suffers from high cholesterol
Leading causes of heart disease and stroke. Important to establish a lifestyle change through detox to achieve a resolution for these problems.

10. Suffers from allergies & sensitivities
Likely to be caused by low immune function and imbalanced nutrients.

11. Consumes alcohol regularly
Alcohol has detrimental effect towards our liver. Our liver breaks down alcohol, where by-products that are more toxic to the body than alcohol itself, are formed.

12. Smokes
There are about 4000 types of chemicals are found within one stick of cigarette.

These foods have no nutritional value, but instead contains loads of additives and preservatives. All these have to pass through the liver to be detoxified. Imagine the load of work required by your liver, when it is consumed everyday for years to come.
promoting huh? agent?... haha jus kidding...

i see The Star Health Section occasionally got TruDtox™ Ads...
it seemed promising though... but is it that effective?

i might give it a try...
pisang1990
post Sep 15 2009, 02:15 AM

46 posts

Actually Detox is a VERY x 10000 good thing. After detox u can lose weight (some toxic will bind with fat which makes it harder to burn),regrow hair and soo much more
TSsolsekuin44
post Sep 15 2009, 05:15 PM

❤ Going Mirrorless ❤
4,228 posts

QUOTE(MiniEqualMe @ Sep 14 2009, 02:01 PM)
Let's DETOX!, Detox tea, tak sedap but rewarding.. (Health)

no thank you tongue.gif
Try it, you'll gain goodness from it. Check the symptoms posted by gantzcry.
I was scared to start detoxing too, but it seems that I feel healthier. My skin becomes better. Less fatigue..

QUOTE(phoenix @ Sep 14 2009, 02:53 PM)
Just taken my first sachet of Juvanex about 3 hours ago. Though no bowel movement yet, I am seeing stars a little.  rclxub.gif
Like this? rclxub.gif How is it now?
Was it painful or not?

This post has been edited by solsekuin44: Sep 15 2009, 05:21 PM
TSsolsekuin44
post Sep 15 2009, 05:21 PM

❤ Going Mirrorless ❤
4,228 posts

2. Overeats
Malaysia banyak makanan sedap ma.. blush.gif

This is true for me, now I can study better. Seriously.

I hope after detox will be stronger. icon_rolleyes.gif

KFC, Ayamas Drummet ( drool.gif oishii desu..), a junk food lover here!

QUOTE(pisang1990 @ Sep 15 2009, 02:15 AM)
Actually Detox is a VERY x 10000 good thing. After detox u can lose weight (some toxic will bind with fat which makes it harder to burn),regrow hair and soo much more
Regrow hair? Can you explain on this?
pisang1990
post Sep 15 2009, 06:10 PM

46 posts

Simply to put it when your body is cleansed thn it can perform better especially the blood circulation in your body including the scalp. Thus,it will effectively transport vital nutrients to hair and such.

Toxins are in everything and we may not even know it. They are all around in the food that we eat every day and the water we are drinking, and also in the air we are breathing in. These contaminants are on our skin from many other things. You need to stop and think about your body and how it is hit each day with all of these problems. Can you say that it is strong enough to handle it?

The min idea is that our body breaks down all these things to use so that it works in the right way. When the chemicals get into the body, it lets off a natural reaction to separate the junk from the good stuff so that it can not harm the body. The problem is that some of these nasty things can actually get into youth blood and become part of the cells in the body. Some of the toxins are gotten rid of in the urine and when you sweat or in your bowel movements. This makes it easy for the body to help to keep themselves cleans and healthy.

Many scientists are trying to figure out what the correlation is between the cells and the toxins that will make them go crazy and create cancer cells. All the professionals are in agreement that the phytochemicals that are found in many of the herbs will also aid the body in getting rid of toxins. This is the main idea behind an herbal detox. There are many different ways to provide the body with a detoxification and they also help with many different things. When you detoxify the body, you clean the body from bad chemicals that make you feel bad, tired, that cause you to be obese, have a slow digestive system, have problems with allergies, problems breathing, and other problems with your health.

Detoxing your body with the help of herbal supplements will give your kidneys, liver, intestines, and lungs and healthier time and give them a chance to work the way they should.

Some of the herbs that you can use to clean your body are the psyllium seed, fibrous seed that gives you a heavy feeling in your stomach and acts like a laxative for you. This is one of the best things you can choose to help with your body detoxification because it is able to pull the toxins to it and grab them in.

To get better function from the liver, milk thistle will help. This herb is an antioxidant that will help the body to get rid of the bad things in the body. Nettle will help the body rid itself of water and also the other plant parts that will help to detoxify the body parts. Burdock root and the seeds also do about the same thing but it is a stronger type of herb and it is a good thing to help wash the body of the toxins that have gathered there. Dandelion root is great for cleaning the liver. It helps the body to get rid of the waste products and works well for the treatment of the kidneys,

You will find more than one type of detoxification program available. The one you pick for yourself should only clean the body of the bad things and only that and nothing else. It only works when the body is cleaned from the gathering of waste products and radicals that will stop you from having the energy that you need.
You can also find more info on 3-Day Detox Diet and Colon Detox. Detoxdiethelp.com is a comprehensive resource to know how to get best health diets.
gantzcry
post Sep 16 2009, 12:46 AM

47 posts

i'm not an agent hahaha
just giving info that i got...because after i bought it, i've search on the internet to find it's benefit etc hehe
myremi
post Sep 16 2009, 08:30 AM

Regular
1,846 posts

U guys know that short-term detox is not as good as long-term detox of cleaning up your diet and making lifestyle changes?

I'd rather made my body work as it should so that detox is a normal everyday thing that doesn't require emergency measures such as taking a laxative-type of drink!! tongue.gif

15 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0288sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:41 PM