Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Setia Eco Park by SP Setia, What do you guys think about that area?

views

TSCristiano Ronaldo
post Aug 7 2009, 03:31 PM, updated 10y ago

Group: Junior Member

I am considering to settle down there from Bangsar Hills. I have a few colleagues who just shifted there also. I think that area is great, very calm and suits my taste. I would like to know what others think about that place before I plunge into buying it. Maybe there's something that I don't know about that place, or something that I should know of? I'm considering the Phase 6C - Rainforest Villas.

user posted image

user posted image

lalachong
post Aug 7 2009, 06:23 PM

Getting Started

Mr Ronaldo,

After the 80mio move... u wanna buya house in Eco... nice place.. pls buy there..
scorgio
post Aug 7 2009, 07:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

Peace & quiet.
Tight security.
International school nearby.

SP Setia spent a lot on infrastructure & landscape.

Only cons IMHO, only accessible via NKVE if you're coming from KL/PJ/SA.

This post has been edited by scorgio: Aug 7 2009, 07:06 PM
tishaban
post Aug 8 2009, 12:21 AM

Look at all my stars!!

I've looked at Eco Park as well, very nice place. I liked the design, the concept, the security but the location and a few other details are not ideal for me.

Setia Alam has their own forum, best to go there and read up the Eco Park section yourself.

lyla madden
post Sep 29 2009, 04:28 AM

Group: Newbie

hellow mr c.r. i think thats a very brilliant idea of u to move in there. setia eco park has been my case study for project attempted to become gbi (green building index). its all about greenery, nature living which is so diffrerent from other property project so far. the rainforest villas has 2 model that is the lake side and the hill side of great designs and specifications, u'll enjoy great life cycle costing for few years ahead and some chuncky investmest at the beginning.smile.gif they have solar heating that cost maybe 10k(roughly) but it 'll never cost u for electric bills! the special features here are about eco-friendly and of great design and finishes.smile.gif this is only my point of view..just to share with you:)
ronaldoo
post Oct 1 2009, 05:38 AM

On my way

The concept is nice. Eventhough how good the concept is but location is a let down.

it can only reach by nkve. and you have to pay at least 1 or 2 tolls to reach home.
i have asked few friends whom staying in there. eventhough is just next to Klang, they also seldom go klang.
putraperdana
post Oct 1 2009, 02:21 PM

Getting Started

I would rather buy Bangsar Hills and spend the money to renovate it with the eco park design. Location of shah alam is let down. Over time, Bangsar is still a better location to live in due to its proximity and to KL.
ronaldoo
post Oct 4 2009, 04:24 PM

On my way

think i chose kota kemuning over Setia Alam because of a few good reasons:

- Setia Alam has only 1 way out in the direction of KL and it is tolled 2 way

- NKVE is also rather jammed during peak hours especially damansara toll

- NKVE is flood prone near the exit to Setia Alam

- Kota kemuning is near established area with a based of multi-racial community

- KUCC (which is a commercial centre) is coming up. Operational end of this year

- Shah Alam - Kemuning E'way opening soon, connecting Kemuning area to Shah Alam Centre and North

- Near to many colleges and facilities in Sunway, USJ and Subang Jaya

KeNNy
post Oct 5 2009, 10:58 PM

Hello

I think it's quite different to compare between Eco Park and Kota Kemuning. Maybe location wise yes, but development wise I think it's apples and oranges.

The following is of a different view, although would like to mention I have a vested interest in Setia Alam so take this advice with precaution wink.gif

- Eco Park is lowest density per acre in entire Klang Valley. More space, more air, better for families and kids.

- Clubhouse, fully G&G area - with CCTV along perimeter

- Semi-D and Bangalows only, upmarket residents

- Commercial potential: Setia Eramas is huge, Setia Avenue just VP 1 month ago, and Setia City in future. Eco Park is near, but not too near.

- Ayer Hitam Forest Reserve behind

- Almost no congestion (for now) Virtually no traffic light from Eco Park -> NKVE, so less back log. In comparison, KK's is quite congested already, added that Kemuning and Alam Impian is growing.

- Much nearer to Damansara compared to KK. Almost same distance to Subang (but need toll) compared to KK.

- From the toll perspective, NKVE tolls is more affordable $$$/km and there's quite a number of upmarket developments the NKVE e.g. Mont K, Subang, Damansara, Kota D.

- KK 1 meter above sea level and SA is 6-15m depending where you are.

Added on October 5, 2009, 11:01 pmHaving said that, the prices of KK houses are more attractive...

This post has been edited by KeNNy: Oct 5 2009, 11:01 PM
ronaldoo
post Oct 9 2009, 01:03 PM

On my way

Thanks having said that, setia alam indeed has long term good plan.
But i don understand why u want to compare the distance from setia alam to damansara is nearer.. where the actual address of damansara is only damansara heights, the rest of damansara like, kota damansara , ?? damansara is just using the name " damansara" to be high class.

correct me if i m wrong, i was told the places which using damansara name is actually Sungai buloh.

Having said that, kota kemuning is nearer to more facilities. Sjmc,inti,taylor,monash,sunway,binary, puchong,subang,sunway,OUG,bukit jalil,bukit tinggi,shah alam,bangsar.

yumyum77
post Oct 9 2009, 05:26 PM

Getting Started

'Damansara' is indeed nearer to Setia Alam/Eco Park, ask the map makers why they divide the area like that. laugh.gif
Patricia64
post Oct 10 2009, 09:54 AM

i'm involved in property for bout 11 years.
Safe to say setia alam is well planned area. although it's still new, it need another 5 to 10 years to establish as a thorough complete township.
The nkve access although is Tolled, can get you either to airport,subang,shah alam,kota damansara,ipoh

on the other hand, kota kemuning has more reputable and established township since late 90's. the easy access through kesas,nkve,npe,ldp,elite means convenient. i do live in subang jaya, to get there takes about 5 minutes journey to visit my relative. the recent project is undergoing highway from kota kemuning straight to federal highway. Lebuhraya Kemuning-Shah Alam (LKSA) set to complete in end 2009.

This post has been edited by Patricia64: Oct 10 2009, 09:59 AM
cody99
post Oct 10 2009, 11:53 AM

Enthusiast

Fall in love with Eco Park when I visited my friend.
Only drawback is I can't imagine how much time i need to travel to KL day by day to work.
Patricia64
post Oct 10 2009, 11:20 PM

I been there many times since i m real estate agent myself. seems the only reason to visit setia alam is only when you visit friends or relatives.

Depends on which kl u work. generally, u can pass nkve toll, exit duke toll, to area like ampang, wangsa maju. or u can pass nkve toll, exit parlimen, sogo,pudu area. klcc area, pass nkve toll, follow seremban/sungai besi highway all the way to klcc.

Hope this helps.

Btwn, house is for long term. Job location tends to change. Depends on your priority.
mingshi
post Oct 10 2009, 11:54 PM

Sp setia project is nice, and expensive..lol
sshahar9
post Oct 12 2009, 01:41 AM

hey if u like it then go for it. smile.gif
a lot of money, how old r u anyway if dont mind me askin?
airline
post Oct 12 2009, 01:31 PM

7 stars

toll to jalan duta rm4.40 one way already. last i went. very far.
if work in klang surrounding areas ok
ronaldoo
post Oct 13 2009, 06:30 PM

On my way

mingshi, depends what you want. location?lifestyle ?

although there is history of crack problem, the location is still new, i guess it will take another 6 years to be fully developed. a lot of new house and shops not vacant yet.
the area is right next to meru , klang.

if you are a family person, go for it.
zheilwane
post Oct 8 2010, 08:26 AM

Look at all my stars!!

any1 here staying in setia eco park? Just wanna ask is the hot water piping for solar provided by the developer?
CyrusChang
post Nov 10 2011, 02:08 AM

Enthusiast

Rich man stay in Eco Park...normal man stay in Bungalow nearby RM261psf

This post has been edited by CyrusChang: Dec 12 2011, 04:15 AM
dragon_lee
post Nov 10 2011, 07:57 AM

~Think Different~

It's a nice place to stay.

NKVE would be the primary highway you can use.

Been to that place many years ago, and last visited few months back can see it has developed into next level.

I trust that place is going to be the PJ in next 5 years.
Bahkuteh
post Mar 9 2012, 11:25 PM

Enthusiast

Eco park very well managed. I heard they have a gm called mr koe whose really commited to make the place first class. So far so good.
nkhong
post Mar 9 2012, 11:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!

I been to one of the area there, everything is so perfect but the water flow feature is yellowish ...
rongfu
post Mar 9 2012, 11:48 PM

Regular

QUOTE(nkhong @ Mar 9 2012, 11:38 PM)
I been to one of the area there, everything is so perfect but the water flow feature is yellowish ...
y the lake 365days also yellow colour..?
cavynz
post Mar 10 2012, 12:21 AM

Casual

The yellowish water is due to the constructions are still going on. It would not get clear off till the constructions are fully completed in that area.
Bahkuteh
post Mar 10 2012, 11:47 PM

Enthusiast

Ya man,d water around the lakes macam teh tarik.

This post has been edited by Bahkuteh: Mar 11 2012, 12:22 AM
propertysense
post Mar 11 2012, 08:13 AM

Getting Started

I'm going to visit my friend house next week.

How to go from federal highway.
Bahkuteh
post Mar 11 2012, 09:26 AM

Enthusiast

Must use Nkve.
ronaldoo
post Mar 11 2012, 10:20 AM

On my way

Thought the place is situated in klang. Should be able if travel by federal.
Nkve i find it troublesome cos the toll $ by distance not per trip.

Bahkuteh
post Mar 12 2012, 09:42 PM

Enthusiast

Use federal hwy,then shahpadu hwy to meru road then thru Setia alam to Eco park.
nelson_hew
post Oct 3 2012, 05:52 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cavynz @ Mar 10 2012, 12:21 AM)
The yellowish water is due to the constructions are still going on. It would not get clear off till the constructions are fully completed in that area.
Currently Im living in Eco park Phase 7. Anybody staying near by?
Anyway, the lake has turn greenish already. Looks nicer thumbup.gif

AVFAN
post Oct 3 2012, 07:05 PM

10k Club
Group: All Stars

QUOTE(nelson_hew @ Oct 3 2012, 05:52 PM)
Currently Im living in Eco park Phase 7. Anybody staying near by?
Anyway, the lake has turn greenish already. Looks nicer thumbup.gif
congrats. ecopark is one of the best places in kv to live. it'll get even better when it's fully built up, with all the surrounding devs done.

not many new pleasant areas you find intl-private-national schools, mall, pork dishes, pubs, banks, fast food, even a club with pool, gym and sauna. big cina restaurant imbi palace coming, h&m just opened today at the mall. convention center opening soon. hotel coming.

some tamans still waiting to have the first roadside mamak stalls after a few years tongue.gif

only obsolete people keep saying it is klang and nothing but klang. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by AVFAN: Oct 3 2012, 07:06 PM
airline
post Oct 3 2012, 07:08 PM

7 stars

Confirm H&m opened at setia mall already?
No need que at lot 10
AVFAN
post Oct 3 2012, 07:15 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(airline @ Oct 3 2012, 07:08 PM)
Confirm H&m opened at setia mall already?
No need que at lot 10
dunno ler... should hv opened today 3 Oct. i wasn't there, wait for someone to post....
davkong
post Oct 3 2012, 07:34 PM

reConnect

QUOTE(AVFAN @ Oct 3 2012, 07:15 PM)
dunno ler... should hv opened today 3 Oct. i wasn't there, wait for someone to post....
Saw a photo of the queue in SCM for H&M opening in my friend's FB!
nelson_hew
post Oct 4 2012, 11:21 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(AVFAN @ Oct 3 2012, 07:05 PM)
congrats. ecopark is one of the best places in kv to live. it'll get even better when it's fully built up, with all the surrounding devs done.

not many new pleasant areas you find intl-private-national schools, mall, pork dishes, pubs, banks, fast food, even a club with pool, gym and sauna. big cina restaurant imbi palace coming, h&m just opened today at the mall. convention center opening soon. hotel coming.

some tamans still waiting to have the first roadside mamak stalls after a few years tongue.gif

only obsolete people keep saying it is klang and nothing but klang. biggrin.gif
Certainly is. I have scouted for a long time throughout KV which place is the best for stay/investment within a budget range of less than RM2.5mil.
From Twin Palm Sg.Long, Jade Hill Cheras, 3 Residen Melawati,Desa Park etc., non can be compared to S.E.P's master plan.
Well, the only cons is the working distance for me is a bit far as im working in PJ. Other than that, all is good thumbup.gif
everest
post Feb 12 2013, 04:56 PM

Getting Started

user posted image
HouseToLive
post Jul 16 2013, 04:37 PM

- A.W.E.S.O.M.E -

Was there to check this place out over the weekend and I must say, I luv the contour or the landscape very much. Ideal for own stay (if budget allows). The only turn off for me is yes, NKVE. Crazy crazy traffic. But for now I'll settle for somewhere more affordable & nearer to PJ. Congrats to the buyers btw.

This post has been edited by HouseToLive: Jul 16 2013, 04:38 PM
Imdarren
post Jul 17 2013, 11:19 AM

Casual

Do carefully consider the amount of traveling you will have to make if you're working in PJ/KL. Not to mention the crazy traffic on the NKVE during rush hours.

The place is nice, however I feel its too far from civilization and traveling will always be an issue. lol.
Soros007
post Jul 17 2013, 11:27 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Was considered to buy SEP at the first 1 visit however travelling to KLCC is really pain in the @$$.
Glad that snapped in Setia Eco Glades. Hopefully it will be nicer than SEP based on the lesson learnt during development.

QUOTE(HouseToLive @ Jul 16 2013, 04:37 PM)
Was there to check this place out over the weekend and I must say, I luv the contour or the landscape very much. Ideal for own stay (if budget allows). The only turn off for me is yes, NKVE. Crazy crazy traffic. But for now I'll settle for somewhere more affordable & nearer to PJ. Congrats to the buyers btw.
HouseToLive
post Jul 17 2013, 02:25 PM

- A.W.E.S.O.M.E -

QUOTE(Soros007 @ Jul 17 2013, 11:27 AM)
Was considered to buy SEP at the first 1 visit however travelling to KLCC is really pain in the @$$.
Glad that snapped in Setia Eco Glades. Hopefully it will be nicer than SEP based on the lesson learnt during development.
Wht was the lesson learnt for SEP? Am not fully aware. But I like how it's slowly turning out already.
nelson_hew
post Sep 11 2013, 09:55 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Soros007 @ Jul 17 2013, 11:27 AM)
Erm, I'm sure there are trial and errors while developing SEP, and this is their flagship brand which won numerous awards.
I'm pretty sure they will rectify and learn their mistakes along the way. So far I'm enjoying my stay here, and the management seems to tend our residents needs as much as they can smile.gif
Travel to work (Menara Millennium) is still a hassle but have to compromise abit lah.

Bahkuteh
post Sep 11 2013, 11:38 PM

Enthusiast

Security here is v v good.
Only thing is the pollution from the bloody steel mills in bukit raja! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
nelson_hew
post Sep 12 2013, 10:05 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Bahkuteh @ Sep 11 2013, 11:38 PM)
Security here is v v good.
Only thing is the pollution from the bloody steel mills in bukit raja! mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif
which phase you are staying?
nookie188
post Sep 18 2014, 09:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!

[quote=Frustrat,Sep 18 2014, 09:28 AM]
Do not buy property from S P Setia. Very low quality and senior management does not dare to engage complaints with end customer directly, hiding behind low level people. Shameful. Still call themselves "builders of distinction", my god!

Let me list out how dire the situation is on the ground for a unit and you guys decide whether this organisation is a "Builder Of Distinction":
- entire wash basin crumbles when worker applied pressure
- more than 40 floor tiles scratched (due to worker carelessness, or low quality of tile or both?)
- broken window
- door chips when slammed by the wind
- entire window frame structure shakes when closing windows
- window gets stuck sometimes when closing
- chipped and scratched marble table top
- cracked soap holder when screwed on
- cracked, flimsy toilet covers
- electrical sockets with faulty switches
- door doesn't close properly
- balcony door creaks when closing
- door handle cannot lock
- flaking chrome and scratches on door handles
- missing skirting tile
- prevalent overflowing paint on skirting in toilets
- door built with missing rubber stopper, markings on door uncleaned
- shaky door with a loose bracket
- rusty drain cover

All in one unit... You got it... only by: Setia... "Builder Of Distinction"... truly exceptional finishing.

i do emphatize with your situation - which project are you refering to as per above?
brensek
post May 7 2015, 11:55 PM

Regular

Open Day @ Setia Eco Park, Shah

user posted image
brensek
post May 21 2015, 01:23 PM

Regular

Setia Eco Park @ Shah Alam

user posted image
AskarPerang
post Jun 30 2018, 05:51 PM

~tUPaI...~

AskarPerang
post Jan 1 2019, 11:55 PM

~tUPaI...~

torkl
post Jan 2 2019, 09:37 PM

Casual

Which one is better? Sierramas or setia eco park?
ape
post Jan 17 2019, 02:45 PM

Enthusiast

Hard to decide between these 2 locations:

1) Setia Eco Park
Project Name: Emma Crest
Type of Property : SMD
Land Area : 41 x 85
Bu Area : 3098sqft
Land status : Freehold Individual
Price : RM1.7M ++

2) Tropicana Aman
Project Name: Dalia
Land Area : 45 x 80
Bu Area : 3900sqft
Land status : Leasehold Strata
Price : RM1.6M ++

I am working in Setia Alam while my wife is in kota kemuning, so both locations are acceptable as WCE will connect each other upon completion.

Would like to get some opinion from the owner here... thanks in advance
a16791
post Jan 17 2019, 02:50 PM

Getting Started

No need to think. FH vs LH.

This post has been edited by a16791: Jan 17 2019, 02:51 PM
mascot_lim
post Jan 17 2019, 03:06 PM

Regular

QUOTE(ape @ Jan 17 2019, 02:45 PM)

1) Setia Eco Park
    Land Area          : 41 x 85
    Bu Area            : 3098sqft
    Land status        : Freehold Individual
    Price                  : RM1.7M ++

2) Tropicana Aman
    Land Area          : 45 x 80
    Bu Area            : 3900sqft
    Land status        : Leasehold Strata
    Price                  : RM1.6M ++

I am working in Setia Alam while my wife is in kota kemuning, so both locations are acceptable as WCE will connect each other upon completion.

Wah, u really come here open discussion.....haha.....
ape
post Jan 17 2019, 08:56 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(mascot_lim @ Jan 17 2019, 03:06 PM)
Wah, u really come here open discussion.....haha.....
Haha.. Why not, I crossed my finger to the Bean Gor input leh...
Babizz
post Jan 17 2019, 09:14 PM

10k Club

bean to both townships. SEP would still be the better option among both.
ameer1988
post Jan 17 2019, 09:31 PM

Getting Started

1) Setia Eco Park

2) Tropicana Aman

I vote for SEP

Hisham8686
post Jan 17 2019, 10:13 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Babizz @ Jan 17 2019, 09:14 PM)
bean to both townships. SEP would still be the better option among both.
Why is SEP a better option?
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 17 2019, 11:22 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Jan 17 2019, 10:13 PM)
Why is SEP a better option?
Its a better option compared to tropicana aman.
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 17 2019, 11:30 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(ape @ Jan 17 2019, 08:56 PM)
Haha.. Why not, I crossed my finger to the Bean Gor input leh...
I have one golden rule

Wont spend over 1mil on landed for lh......

Sep is freehold and its ind title. Less strict in term of doing reno, refresh and even demolsih and rebuild after 50 yrs.

Next to forest reserve.....just need to wake up at 6.30am or 7am and you know the different.

Lower units per acreage...4 units per acre

Each precinct different theme....and esch precinct should not have over 124 units....and with varies facades (at least 4 for smds). Aman looks like army barracks.

Consists only smd n bungalows....over 700acres.

Ready amenities. I think you know better.

10mins toll to toll to subang jaya, 12mins to dsara.

Near shah alam city center. I am sure you feel more like home.

Sep pretty good in after sales service.

Lower security fee monthly....

If you have any question pls ask.
Hisham8686
post Jan 17 2019, 11:30 PM

Casual

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 17 2019, 11:22 PM)
Its a better option compared to tropicana aman.
I am very well aware which townships Mr Babizz is referring to. But why? Save for the LH vs FH argument.
Hisham8686
post Jan 17 2019, 11:32 PM

Casual

QUOTE(torkl @ Jan 2 2019, 09:37 PM)
Which one is better? Sierramas or setia eco park?
This is interesting. Do you mean which area is a "better" place to stay? To invest ?
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 17 2019, 11:44 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Jan 17 2019, 11:30 PM)
I am very well aware which townships Mr Babizz is referring to. But why? Save for the LH vs FH argument.
For over mil property, i will give fh 50% ahead of lh out of 100%.

I know you have bad experience in sep but i didnt.

My neigbours left 3 bicycles outside her house and migrated to singapore. After 4 months the bikes are still there ..

I was more than comfortable living in sep insde sep.

This post has been edited by BEANCOUNTER: Jan 17 2019, 11:46 PM
Hisham8686
post Jan 17 2019, 11:52 PM

Casual

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 17 2019, 11:44 PM)
For over mil property, i will give fh 50% ahead of lh out of 100%.

I know you have bad experience in sep but i didnt.

My neigbours left 3 bicycles outside her house and migrated to singapore. After 4 months the bikes are still there ..

I was more than comfortable living in sep insde sep.
My contention is this, properties will only be worth something if those occupants intend to continue their occupation of the property because the worth of the property is backed by a legitimate demand.

SEP WAS managed very well, and it has a very GREAT residents' profile, there are many tigers and big cats there. But these big cats would eventually move out (5 years max) if the place continues with how it is being managed now.
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 18 2019, 09:38 AM

10k Club

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Jan 17 2019, 11:52 PM)
My contention is this, properties will only be worth something if those occupants intend to continue their occupation of the property because the worth of the property is backed by a legitimate demand.

SEP WAS managed very well, and it has a very GREAT residents' profile, there are many tigers and big cats there. But these big cats would eventually move out (5 years max) if the place continues with how it is being managed now.
This is usual...people come people go especially rich guys in this category. They have no problem finding nicer popety to buy n stay.

But more important is how long to take you to sell yr existing popety in sep?
aaron1717
post Jan 18 2019, 09:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!

1) Setia Eco Park

2) Tropicana Aman

SEP... ready amenities compared to canal city which dont know take how long to reach the level of setia alam... and SEP feel alot like home even for those not really staying inside...
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 18 2019, 10:00 AM

10k Club

The only advantage for aman is the BU of 39xxsq.

In sep no smd will hit 39xxsq. At best 36xxsq (very few models), on average 26xx to 3200sq nia.
klangvalleyrookie
post Jan 18 2019, 10:32 AM

Regular

1) Setia Eco Park

2) Tropicana Aman

Buying for own stay? A piece of advice, don’t trust 100% BU figures stated by developers. Suggest u look at the measurements on the layout plan too. Sometimes you’ll be surprised after doing some calculations. Best is go n visit the show units to get a real feel of actual house, don’t just look at figures.
a16791
post Jan 18 2019, 01:09 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 18 2019, 10:00 AM)
The only advantage for aman is the BU of 39xxsq.

In sep no smd will hit 39xxsq. At best 36xxsq (very few models),  on average 26xx to 3200sq nia.
The very old phases got more chance of bigger bu especially those with courtyard.
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 18 2019, 03:47 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(a16791 @ Jan 18 2019, 01:09 PM)
The very old phases got more chance of bigger bu especially those with courtyard.
i got the brochure for phase 3 of sep.

only one model Balinese style smd got 3900sq (or 3600sf)…..

no phase 4.

phase 5 n 6 all bungalows

phase 7 i dun think smd got over 3600sq

phase 8 i think is campur campur previous phases

phase 9 all bungalows

phase 10 all smallish BU bcos sep tried to keep the price down

phase 11 smds 3 storey, i think this will give bigger BU

then i lost interest in SEP never follow up jor.

a16791
post Jan 18 2019, 04:56 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 18 2019, 03:47 PM)
i got the brochure for phase 3 of sep.

only one model Balinese style smd got 3900sq (or 3600sf)…..

no phase 4.

phase 5 n 6 all bungalows

phase 7 i dun think smd got over 3600sq

phase 8 i think is campur campur previous phases

phase 9 all bungalows

phase 10 all smallish BU bcos sep tried to keep the price down

phase 11 smds 3 storey, i think this will give bigger BU

then i lost interest in SEP never follow up jor.
phase 2 mallard . but not 3,900. Unless the owner cover up the courtyard than bu can be bigger.

This post has been edited by a16791: Jan 18 2019, 04:59 PM
AskarPerang
post Feb 9 2019, 10:05 PM

~tUPaI...~

BEANCOUNTER
post Feb 9 2019, 10:18 PM

10k Club

tis smd doesn't 'belong' to him solely.

its bought via his investment buddies, if my source is koret.
trt
post Feb 9 2019, 10:53 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Feb 9 2019, 10:18 PM)
tis smd doesn't 'belong' to him solely.

its bought via his investment buddies, if my source is koret.
tis sifu did so well, bought most of his prop during peak of market and still can survive thumbsup.gif
BEANCOUNTER
post Feb 10 2019, 10:08 AM

10k Club

he bearly can survive...…

he cant flip or rent ecopark...therefore has to move in.

he kongsi one end lot dsl in setia alam also got headache to rent out....said what targeting 3k rent...….how leh to get 3k rent for small dsl?

and later he posted in fb said he is willing to sell his eco grandeur home (or homes not sure) for SPA price now....when the house not even vped yet...…..

and he also got one or two properties waiting to be vped in shah alam or so.....

those malay investors that JV with him......I pray for them...
Hisham8686
post Mar 3 2019, 09:33 PM

Casual

user posted image

New phase at SEP.
Harry_Bobinski
post Mar 3 2019, 10:42 PM

King of Truth

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Feb 10 2019, 10:08 AM)

he kongsi one end lot dsl in setia alam also got headache to rent out....said what targeting 3k rent...….how leh to get 3k rent for small dsl?

and later he posted in fb said he is willing to sell his eco grandeur home (or homes not sure) for SPA price now....when the house not even vped yet...…..

and he also got one or two properties waiting to be vped in shah alam or so.....

As I would believe, Abe aka Tupai’s sifu is lelong king? I’m sure he can nab a couple of tens of thousands just hanging around at high court by scaring first time bidders to give him few k’s so he wouldn’t bid on their targeted unit? That is of course on his off days
AskarPerang
post Mar 23 2019, 12:29 AM

~tUPaI...~

Hisham8686
post Mar 23 2019, 10:58 AM

Casual

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Mar 23 2019, 12:29 AM)

That’s so touché. The nambaone golden rule of being a “public” figure is to ignore non-constructive criticisms. But failing to reflect on past mistakes is equally as self destructive. No, he hasn’t reflected on his mistakes.
meonkutu11
post Mar 23 2019, 03:28 PM

Regular

Poor for those who bought Stellar especially first time buyers. I’m not sure there were 2 or 3 groups. But I’m sure he and his “sifu” which also an agency (Homefield) selling the products already making money from commissions and also got awards for selling many units.

BUT he is good one because he bought properties via JV, so the risk not all on him. And when his properties went south, we switched to Unit Trust. Now need to work hard to cover instalment for his English house😅.

Not sure what happened to his groups, Jaeger which so-called “Undercon Hunters”, probably become a platform to promote the Unit Trust.

He needs to realise that it is not that really “WOW” when you mentioned you sent kids to international school 😂😂😂.

Hisham8686
post Mar 23 2019, 05:42 PM

Casual

QUOTE(meonkutu11 @ Mar 23 2019, 03:28 PM)
Poor for those who bought Stellar especially first time buyers. I’m not sure there were 2 or 3 groups. But I’m sure he and his “sifu” which also an agency (Homefield) selling the products already making money from commissions and also got awards for selling many units.

BUT he is good one because he bought properties via JV, so the risk not all on him. And when his properties went south, we switched to Unit Trust. Now need to work hard to cover instalment for his English house😅.

Not sure what happened to his groups, Jaeger which so-called “Undercon Hunters”, probably become a platform to promote the Unit Trust.

He needs to realise that it is not that really “WOW” when you mentioned you sent kids to international school 😂😂😂.
His post on FB do actually sound like it is directed to Beancounter personally. I wonder what alias he is working under LYN.
AskarPerang
post Mar 23 2019, 05:57 PM

~tUPaI...~

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Mar 23 2019, 05:42 PM)
His post on FB do actually sound like it is directed to Beancounter personally. I wonder what alias he is working under LYN.
I dont think he is around here. Maybe just his followers, yes.
Anyway, did you read his previous post right before that post? Just only realized he is such a racist person.
And he is certainly sleeping. Need to wake up. Lowyat.net this forum is never a "chinese" user forum. The forum is being participated by all malaysian. I believe me, you and meonkutu11 coming from the same race as he is.

He is memalukan by posting such post and yet still being followed by many, supporting such post.
potenza10
post Mar 23 2019, 07:06 PM

Regular

-deleted-

This post has been edited by potenza10: Mar 23 2019, 07:13 PM
BEANCOUNTER
post Mar 23 2019, 07:29 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Mar 23 2019, 05:42 PM)
Not only me. Others forumers comments as well.

I believe he overshared his info....

Hisham8686
post Mar 23 2019, 07:36 PM

Casual

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Mar 23 2019, 05:57 PM)
I dont think he is around here. Maybe just his followers, yes.
Anyway, did you read his previous post right before that post? Just only realized he is such a racist person.
And he is certainly sleeping. Need to wake up. Lowyat.net this forum is never a "chinese" user forum. The forum is being participated by all malaysian. I believe me, you and meonkutu11 coming from the same race as he is.

He is memalukan by posting such post and yet still being followed by many, supporting such post.
Agreed with LYN being a platform of and for all races, but do take note, this platform is mostly (in fact entirely) in English, I believe only a minority of Malaysians would actually browse through LYN.
BEANCOUNTER
post Mar 23 2019, 07:39 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Mar 23 2019, 07:36 PM)
Agreed with LYN being a platform of and for all races, but do take note, this platform is mostly (in fact entirely) in English, I believe only a minority of Malaysians would actually browse through LYN.
Not evevryone is property investor or looking for own stay home.

And we dont judge anyone's english level here. Any srp or spm school leavers are capable of communicating here.

I dont see any issue.
Hisham8686
post Mar 23 2019, 07:55 PM

Casual

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Mar 23 2019, 07:39 PM)
Not evevryone is property investor or looking for own stay home.

And we dont judge anyone's english level here. Any srp or spm school leavers are capable of communicating here.

I dont see any issue.
Not being a grammar Nazi here, but generally people are more comfortable communicating (even in written form) in their mother's tongue. I was inform by my maid that when she spoke English with local Malays in KL Sentral asking for direction, she was ignored but was instead assisted by a foreign tourist rclxub.gif rclxub.gif , and that wasn't an isolated incident, even my neighbour's Philipino maid experienced the same thing in KL Sentral. Sometimes inferiority complex runs deeper than veins.

user posted image
meonkutu11
post Mar 23 2019, 07:58 PM

Regular

He is very proud with his properties (mostly JVs) and very proud with his “Amerika” graduates and very proud with his Setia Eco Park “Daimyo”🤣🤣🤣

Last time in Jaeger group, he is so immature. Felt offended very quickly and sensitive. He added his “sifu” in that group and if anyone trying to lowball or questions the projects his “sifu” markets will be kick out from that group.

There is some people in the group that take effort to do analysis on some projects but most of them are spectators and merely followers. Thus becomes an easy target...

Also every posts in his FB, he will force others to like or share😅😅😅.

Hisham8686
post Mar 23 2019, 08:19 PM

Casual

QUOTE(meonkutu11 @ Mar 23 2019, 07:58 PM)
He is very proud with his properties (mostly JVs) and very proud with his “Amerika” graduates and very proud with his Setia Eco Park “Daimyo”🤣🤣🤣

Last time in Jaeger group, he is so immature. Felt offended very quickly and sensitive. He added his “sifu” in that group and if anyone trying to lowball or questions the projects his “sifu” markets will be kick out from that group.

There is some people in the group that take effort to do analysis on some projects but most of them are spectators and merely followers. Thus becomes an easy target...

Also every posts in his FB, he will force others to like or share😅😅😅.
14 of them in total, if my memory served me well. Granted, he is a good salesman, but there's a different skillset when it comes to investment.

As for his "Amerikano" qualification, that's a "badge of honour" to him, akin to those equipped with the BVC/BPTC qualification for Lawyers in Malaysia. It's a catalyst of selling oneself better. thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
BEANCOUNTER
post Mar 23 2019, 08:40 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Mar 23 2019, 07:55 PM)
Not being a grammar Nazi here, but generally people are more comfortable communicating (even in written form) in their mother's tongue. I was inform by my maid that when she spoke English with local Malays in KL Sentral asking for direction, she was ignored but was instead assisted by a foreign tourist  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif , and that wasn't an isolated incident, even my neighbour's Philipino maid experienced the same thing in KL Sentral. Sometimes inferiority complex runs deeper than veins.

user posted image
My guess is its to do with the community they are with.

Sad.......our country is the best place to do bi lingual or tri lingual even overseas Students pick malaysia to improve their mono lingaulistic skill.....

Its an honour to be able to communicate (well at least try my best) to communicate when opportunity arises.

Language needs to be spoken or written to improve.

AskarPerang
post Mar 23 2019, 09:11 PM

~tUPaI...~

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Mar 23 2019, 08:19 PM)
14 of them in total, if my memory served me well. Granted, he is a good salesman, but there's a different skillset when it comes to investment.

As for his "Amerikano" qualification, that's a "badge of honour" to him, akin to those equipped with the BVC/BPTC qualification for Lawyers in Malaysia. It's a catalyst of selling oneself better.  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif
user posted image
BEANCOUNTER
post Mar 23 2019, 09:31 PM

10k Club

How many of the 14 above meet or exceed his expectation?
Hisham8686
post Mar 23 2019, 10:13 PM

Casual

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Mar 23 2019, 09:31 PM)
How many of the 14 above meet or exceed his expectation?
Actually all of them exceeded his expectation in his dreamland in Mars, back on earth, out of the 14 (2 sold), only 1 (old Setia Alam terrace) actually recorded a real profit. This is a good salesman in action, with such abysmal track of record, how could someone like that be accorded with "property guru" status? bangwall.gif bangwall.gif
potenza10
post Mar 24 2019, 10:01 AM

Regular

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Mar 23 2019, 10:13 PM)
Actually all of them exceeded his expectation in his dreamland in Mars, back on earth, out of the 14 (2 sold), only 1 (old Setia Alam terrace) actually recorded a real profit. This is a good salesman in action, with such abysmal track of record, how could someone like that be accorded with "property guru" status?  bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif
Who said he is a 'property guru'? Any property class conduct and charge by him? From what I see, he just sharing his property investment in fb. Nothing else.
gladfly
post Mar 24 2019, 10:23 AM

On my way

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Mar 23 2019, 08:19 PM)

As for his "Amerikano" qualification, that's a "badge of honour" to him, akin to those equipped with the BVC/BPTC qualification for Lawyers in Malaysia. It's a catalyst of selling oneself better.  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif
Err.. My experience with BVC/BPTC juniors are not impressive. Basically if he/she a corporate lawyer.. It's useless. If she/he a litigator.. Handicapped due to lack of knkowledge in civil/criminal procedure of Malaysia.

Ada gaya.. But not necessary ada mutu. 😂
Hisham8686
post Mar 24 2019, 12:23 PM

Casual

QUOTE(potenza10 @ Mar 24 2019, 10:01 AM)
Who said he is a 'property guru'? Any property class conduct and charge by him? From what I see, he just sharing his property investment in fb. Nothing else.
I would agree with you if it weren't for the fact that he published a book and conduct classes for PROPERTY INVESTMENT.
Hisham8686
post Mar 24 2019, 12:25 PM

Casual

QUOTE(gladfly @ Mar 24 2019, 10:23 AM)
Err.. My experience with BVC/BPTC juniors are not impressive. Basically if he/she a corporate lawyer.. It's useless. If she/he a litigator.. Handicapped due to lack of knkowledge in civil/criminal procedure of Malaysia.

Ada gaya.. But not necessary ada mutu. 😂
Thanks for reinforcing what I have just said. Be that as it may, it a fact that it's easier to land a job or sell oneself with those fancier qualifications.
meonkutu11
post Mar 24 2019, 02:39 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Mar 24 2019, 12:23 PM)
I would agree with you if it weren't for the fact that he published a book and conduct classes for PROPERTY INVESTMENT.
Yes, published book and force the members of Jaeger Group to buy. Also the T-Shirt and cap rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

Apart from talking about his syok sendiri journey, he also syiok sendiri with his excel class which cost you RM350 bangwall.gif bangwall.gif bangwall.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
meonkutu11
post Mar 24 2019, 02:41 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Mar 24 2019, 12:25 PM)
Thanks for reinforcing what I have just said. Be that as it may, it a fact that it's easier to land a job or sell oneself with those fancier qualifications.
He just graduated in Automotive Engineering, not a big thing...and not make him super power speaking 'amerikaa' that he proud of.
Yes, easy for him to land job with Protong.
potenza10
post Mar 24 2019, 03:13 PM

Regular

QUOTE(meonkutu11 @ Mar 24 2019, 02:41 PM)
He just graduated in Automotive Engineering, not a big thing...and not make him super power speaking 'amerikaa' that he proud of.
Yes, easy for him to land job with Protong.
Rezeki orang bro..
meonkutu11
post Mar 24 2019, 03:42 PM

Regular

QUOTE(potenza10 @ Mar 24 2019, 03:13 PM)
Rezeki orang bro..
Yes, rezeki but not a ticket for him to maki orang sesuka hati. Period!

Or he can be humble like his brother (search “azraeil”) in Job&Career forum who professionally sharing about his career- (Petronas, Saudi Aramco, Vestigo)

This post has been edited by meonkutu11: Mar 24 2019, 03:48 PM
KimiLau
post Mar 24 2019, 03:46 PM

On my way

erm

This post has been edited by KimiLau: Mar 24 2019, 07:14 PM
AskarPerang
post May 12 2019, 12:47 AM

~tUPaI...~

Hisham8686
post May 13 2019, 10:51 AM

Casual

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ May 12 2019, 12:47 AM)

rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
AskarPerang
post May 19 2019, 02:37 PM

~tUPaI...~

BEANCOUNTER
post May 19 2019, 08:07 PM

10k Club

Nobody cares abt ecopark.

We want only dpc.

Switch to: