Setia Eco Park by SP Setia, What do you guys think about that area?
Sep 18 2014, 09:30 AM
Joined: Jan 2012
[quote=Frustrat,Sep 18 2014, 09:28 AM]
Do not buy property from S P Setia. Very low quality and senior management does not dare to engage complaints with end customer directly, hiding behind low level people. Shameful. Still call themselves "builders of distinction", my god!
Let me list out how dire the situation is on the ground for a unit and you guys decide whether this organisation is a "Builder Of Distinction":
- entire wash basin crumbles when worker applied pressure
- more than 40 floor tiles scratched (due to worker carelessness, or low quality of tile or both?)
- broken window
- door chips when slammed by the wind
- entire window frame structure shakes when closing windows
- window gets stuck sometimes when closing
- chipped and scratched marble table top
- cracked soap holder when screwed on
- cracked, flimsy toilet covers
- electrical sockets with faulty switches
- door doesn't close properly
- balcony door creaks when closing
- door handle cannot lock
- flaking chrome and scratches on door handles
- missing skirting tile
- prevalent overflowing paint on skirting in toilets
- door built with missing rubber stopper, markings on door uncleaned
- shaky door with a loose bracket
- rusty drain cover
All in one unit... You got it... only by: Setia... "Builder Of Distinction"... truly exceptional finishing.
i do emphatize with your situation - which project are you refering to as per above?
|Change to:|| 0.0208sec
Time is now: 6th August 2020 - 12:20 AM