Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Setia Eco Park by SP Setia, What do you guys think about that area?

views

Hisham8686
post Jan 17 2019, 10:13 PM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(Babizz @ Jan 17 2019, 09:14 PM)
bean to both townships. SEP would still be the better option among both.
Why is SEP a better option?
Hisham8686
post Jan 17 2019, 11:30 PM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 17 2019, 11:22 PM)
Its a better option compared to tropicana aman.
I am very well aware which townships Mr Babizz is referring to. But why? Save for the LH vs FH argument.
Hisham8686
post Jan 17 2019, 11:32 PM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(torkl @ Jan 2 2019, 09:37 PM)
Which one is better? Sierramas or setia eco park?
This is interesting. Do you mean which area is a "better" place to stay? To invest ?
Hisham8686
post Jan 17 2019, 11:52 PM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 17 2019, 11:44 PM)
For over mil property, i will give fh 50% ahead of lh out of 100%.

I know you have bad experience in sep but i didnt.

My neigbours left 3 bicycles outside her house and migrated to singapore. After 4 months the bikes are still there ..

I was more than comfortable living in sep insde sep.
My contention is this, properties will only be worth something if those occupants intend to continue their occupation of the property because the worth of the property is backed by a legitimate demand.

SEP WAS managed very well, and it has a very GREAT residents' profile, there are many tigers and big cats there. But these big cats would eventually move out (5 years max) if the place continues with how it is being managed now.
Hisham8686
post Mar 3 2019, 09:33 PM

Casual
332 posts

user posted image

New phase at SEP.
Hisham8686
post Mar 23 2019, 10:58 AM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Mar 23 2019, 12:29 AM)

That’s so touché. The nambaone golden rule of being a “public” figure is to ignore non-constructive criticisms. But failing to reflect on past mistakes is equally as self destructive. No, he hasn’t reflected on his mistakes.
Hisham8686
post Mar 23 2019, 05:42 PM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(meonkutu11 @ Mar 23 2019, 03:28 PM)
Poor for those who bought Stellar especially first time buyers. I’m not sure there were 2 or 3 groups. But I’m sure he and his “sifu” which also an agency (Homefield) selling the products already making money from commissions and also got awards for selling many units.

BUT he is good one because he bought properties via JV, so the risk not all on him. And when his properties went south, we switched to Unit Trust. Now need to work hard to cover instalment for his English house😅.

Not sure what happened to his groups, Jaeger which so-called “Undercon Hunters”, probably become a platform to promote the Unit Trust.

He needs to realise that it is not that really “WOW” when you mentioned you sent kids to international school 😂😂😂.
His post on FB do actually sound like it is directed to Beancounter personally. I wonder what alias he is working under LYN.
Hisham8686
post Mar 23 2019, 07:36 PM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Mar 23 2019, 05:57 PM)
I dont think he is around here. Maybe just his followers, yes.
Anyway, did you read his previous post right before that post? Just only realized he is such a racist person.
And he is certainly sleeping. Need to wake up. Lowyat.net this forum is never a "chinese" user forum. The forum is being participated by all malaysian. I believe me, you and meonkutu11 coming from the same race as he is.

He is memalukan by posting such post and yet still being followed by many, supporting such post.
Agreed with LYN being a platform of and for all races, but do take note, this platform is mostly (in fact entirely) in English, I believe only a minority of Malaysians would actually browse through LYN.
Hisham8686
post Mar 23 2019, 07:55 PM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Mar 23 2019, 07:39 PM)
Not evevryone is property investor or looking for own stay home.

And we dont judge anyone's english level here. Any srp or spm school leavers are capable of communicating here.

I dont see any issue.
Not being a grammar Nazi here, but generally people are more comfortable communicating (even in written form) in their mother's tongue. I was inform by my maid that when she spoke English with local Malays in KL Sentral asking for direction, she was ignored but was instead assisted by a foreign tourist rclxub.gif rclxub.gif , and that wasn't an isolated incident, even my neighbour's Philipino maid experienced the same thing in KL Sentral. Sometimes inferiority complex runs deeper than veins.

user posted image
Hisham8686
post Mar 23 2019, 08:19 PM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(meonkutu11 @ Mar 23 2019, 07:58 PM)
He is very proud with his properties (mostly JVs) and very proud with his “Amerika” graduates and very proud with his Setia Eco Park “Daimyo”🤣🤣🤣

Last time in Jaeger group, he is so immature. Felt offended very quickly and sensitive. He added his “sifu” in that group and if anyone trying to lowball or questions the projects his “sifu” markets will be kick out from that group.

There is some people in the group that take effort to do analysis on some projects but most of them are spectators and merely followers. Thus becomes an easy target...

Also every posts in his FB, he will force others to like or share😅😅😅.
14 of them in total, if my memory served me well. Granted, he is a good salesman, but there's a different skillset when it comes to investment.

As for his "Amerikano" qualification, that's a "badge of honour" to him, akin to those equipped with the BVC/BPTC qualification for Lawyers in Malaysia. It's a catalyst of selling oneself better. thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
Hisham8686
post Mar 23 2019, 10:13 PM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Mar 23 2019, 09:31 PM)
How many of the 14 above meet or exceed his expectation?
Actually all of them exceeded his expectation in his dreamland in Mars, back on earth, out of the 14 (2 sold), only 1 (old Setia Alam terrace) actually recorded a real profit. This is a good salesman in action, with such abysmal track of record, how could someone like that be accorded with "property guru" status? bangwall.gif bangwall.gif
Hisham8686
post Mar 24 2019, 12:23 PM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(potenza10 @ Mar 24 2019, 10:01 AM)
Who said he is a 'property guru'? Any property class conduct and charge by him? From what I see, he just sharing his property investment in fb. Nothing else.
I would agree with you if it weren't for the fact that he published a book and conduct classes for PROPERTY INVESTMENT.
Hisham8686
post Mar 24 2019, 12:25 PM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(gladfly @ Mar 24 2019, 10:23 AM)
Err.. My experience with BVC/BPTC juniors are not impressive. Basically if he/she a corporate lawyer.. It's useless. If she/he a litigator.. Handicapped due to lack of knkowledge in civil/criminal procedure of Malaysia.

Ada gaya.. But not necessary ada mutu. 😂
Thanks for reinforcing what I have just said. Be that as it may, it a fact that it's easier to land a job or sell oneself with those fancier qualifications.
Hisham8686
post May 13 2019, 10:51 AM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ May 12 2019, 12:47 AM)

rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0428sec    3.59    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 13th December 2019 - 03:17 PM