Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Setia Eco Park by SP Setia, What do you guys think about that area?

views

nelson_hew
post Oct 3 2012, 05:52 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(cavynz @ Mar 10 2012, 12:21 AM)
The yellowish water is due to the constructions are still going on. It would not get clear off till the constructions are fully completed in that area.
Currently Im living in Eco park Phase 7. Anybody staying near by?
Anyway, the lake has turn greenish already. Looks nicer thumbup.gif

nelson_hew
post Oct 4 2012, 11:21 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(AVFAN @ Oct 3 2012, 07:05 PM)
congrats. ecopark is one of the best places in kv to live. it'll get even better when it's fully built up, with all the surrounding devs done.

not many new pleasant areas you find intl-private-national schools, mall, pork dishes, pubs, banks, fast food, even a club with pool, gym and sauna. big cina restaurant imbi palace coming, h&m just opened today at the mall. convention center opening soon. hotel coming.

some tamans still waiting to have the first roadside mamak stalls after a few years tongue.gif

only obsolete people keep saying it is klang and nothing but klang. biggrin.gif
Certainly is. I have scouted for a long time throughout KV which place is the best for stay/investment within a budget range of less than RM2.5mil.
From Twin Palm Sg.Long, Jade Hill Cheras, 3 Residen Melawati,Desa Park etc., non can be compared to S.E.P's master plan.
Well, the only cons is the working distance for me is a bit far as im working in PJ. Other than that, all is good thumbup.gif
nelson_hew
post Sep 11 2013, 09:55 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Soros007 @ Jul 17 2013, 11:27 AM)
Was considered to buy SEP at the first 1 visit however travelling to KLCC is really pain in the @$$.
Glad that snapped in Setia Eco Glades. Hopefully it will be nicer than SEP based on the lesson learnt during development.
Erm, I'm sure there are trial and errors while developing SEP, and this is their flagship brand which won numerous awards.
I'm pretty sure they will rectify and learn their mistakes along the way. So far I'm enjoying my stay here, and the management seems to tend our residents needs as much as they can smile.gif
Travel to work (Menara Millennium) is still a hassle but have to compromise abit lah.

nelson_hew
post Sep 12 2013, 10:05 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Bahkuteh @ Sep 11 2013, 11:38 PM)
Security here is v v good.
Only thing is the pollution from the bloody steel mills in bukit raja! mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif
which phase you are staying?

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0781sec    2.02    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th July 2019 - 12:23 AM