Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Setia Eco Park by SP Setia, What do you guys think about that area?

views

KeNNy
post Oct 5 2009, 10:58 PM

Hello
1,558 posts

I think it's quite different to compare between Eco Park and Kota Kemuning. Maybe location wise yes, but development wise I think it's apples and oranges.

The following is of a different view, although would like to mention I have a vested interest in Setia Alam so take this advice with precaution wink.gif

- Eco Park is lowest density per acre in entire Klang Valley. More space, more air, better for families and kids.

- Clubhouse, fully G&G area - with CCTV along perimeter

- Semi-D and Bangalows only, upmarket residents

- Commercial potential: Setia Eramas is huge, Setia Avenue just VP 1 month ago, and Setia City in future. Eco Park is near, but not too near.

- Ayer Hitam Forest Reserve behind

- Almost no congestion (for now) Virtually no traffic light from Eco Park -> NKVE, so less back log. In comparison, KK's is quite congested already, added that Kemuning and Alam Impian is growing.

- Much nearer to Damansara compared to KK. Almost same distance to Subang (but need toll) compared to KK.

- From the toll perspective, NKVE tolls is more affordable $$$/km and there's quite a number of upmarket developments the NKVE e.g. Mont K, Subang, Damansara, Kota D.

- KK 1 meter above sea level and SA is 6-15m depending where you are.

Added on October 5, 2009, 11:01 pmHaving said that, the prices of KK houses are more attractive...

This post has been edited by KeNNy: Oct 5 2009, 11:01 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0213sec    0.45    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:56 PM