Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

MOTORCYCLE TYRES: WHICH IS THE BEST ?, Let's discuss which tyres are best !

views

investor
post Jan 28 2010, 08:18 PM

Getting Started
125 posts

Bought the farrelli tyre already F1800 at Silibin aroundabout. Now there having promotion, buy tyre free mobil 1 oil and tube valve. smile.gif

Now using the tyre happily.
TSlewatmalam
post Jan 28 2010, 09:50 PM

Getting Started
118 posts

QUOTE(investor @ Jan 28 2010, 08:18 PM)
Bought the farrelli tyre already F1800 at Silibin aroundabout. Now there having promotion, buy tyre free mobil 1 oil and tube valve. smile.gif

Now using the tyre happily.
Thanks for the support. Please join our fan page in Facebook (Fan Page
noir7559
post Jan 29 2010, 02:25 AM

Take My Advice, I Don't Need It
592 posts

used Dunlop a couple of years ago(mostly tt100 & tt9). But today their tyres
more like less quality. Still remember my last tt9(tubeless one) having some
"benjol²" tongue.gif

Now migrated to Duro. Budget tyres but reliable
Lampard7
post Jan 29 2010, 06:17 AM

29 posts

I had use many kind of tyres;my 1st choice is Maxxis thumbup.gif
TSlewatmalam
post Jan 29 2010, 11:17 PM

Getting Started
118 posts

QUOTE(Lampard7 @ Jan 29 2010, 06:17 AM)
I had use many kind of tyres;my 1st choice is Maxxis  thumbup.gif
heard maxxis has some problems after using for sometime. Thread will crack but like i said, i heard only la.
ramboo
post Feb 18 2010, 12:45 PM

Casual
349 posts

anyone know where klang area selling maxiss tyre ?
Nicheadison
post Feb 23 2010, 08:41 PM

23 posts

I want Ferralli tyres!!! Where can I buy it near Serdang/Seri Kembangan area?
TSlewatmalam
post Feb 23 2010, 09:09 PM

Getting Started
118 posts

You can actually buy them online at http://www.farrelli.com.my
kajang
post May 20 2010, 02:02 AM

18 posts

bro still around?

wanna ask you the supllier of farreli tire around kajang?
thesun
post May 20 2010, 05:00 AM

Regular
1,810 posts

maxxis diamond for kapchai..
it.fusion
post May 24 2010, 07:42 AM

Getting Started
135 posts

I had used Farreli before, It is really nice tyre..and really pancit boleh jalan..but recently went to NKS sentul and those guys gave a claim that Farrelli no more up to standard and got lot imatations and low quality... so at the end need to settle for Duro & Dunlop...

am i being conned or Farrelli are out of standard nowdays ?
Dickong
post May 24 2010, 10:27 AM

Regular
1,689 posts

QUOTE(lewatmalam @ Nov 15 2009, 10:29 PM)
Great to hear from you mate. Many people who have used Farrelli tires will always feel the difference and will continue to use them as their actually much more better quality than the other leading brands. Furthermore, Farrelli tires are SIRIM certified. There are only 4 SIRIM certified tires and they are Dunlop, FKR, Farrelli and Michi-yama. Only Dunlop, Farrelli and Michi-yama are Malaysian made.

Always use Farrelli Heady Duty Tubes or Butyl Tubes as their one of the best in the market too.
Who told u Farrelli and Michi-yama tyre got sirim standard, please verify,
TSlewatmalam
post May 25 2010, 12:30 AM

Getting Started
118 posts

QUOTE(Dickong @ May 24 2010, 10:27 AM)
Who told u Farrelli and Michi-yama tyre got sirim standard, please verify,
My dear friend, i work for this factory. Feel free to check our Sirim Certificate online at http://www.farrelli.com.my/photos/sirim.jpg

Added on May 25, 2010, 12:43 am
QUOTE(it.fusion @ May 24 2010, 07:42 AM)
I had used Farreli before, It is really nice tyre..and really pancit boleh jalan..but recently went to NKS sentul and those guys gave a claim that Farrelli no more up to standard and got lot imatations and low quality... so at the end need to settle for Duro & Dunlop...

am i being conned or Farrelli are out of standard nowdays ?
We are actually in the midst of restructuring our Klang Valley Dealership and i personally suspect that you're being conned by the people over there (I stress that it is my personal view). There certainly isn't any imitations as even a brand that's as famous as Dunlop don't have imitations let alone our brand. Our tires have always been up to standard as well as maintaining their quality. Furthermore, our tires are Sirim approved.

Some motorcycle workshop owners in the market will normally try to sell whichever tire that makes the best profit hence sometimes bad mouthing brands that riders look for in order to close the sale. It's basically a sales tactic. Some riders are actually being conned by them to pay high prices for tires as well as spare parts. For example, we sell our F1000 80/90x17 Tubeless Tire Online and at our Showroom in Ipoh at RM 68.00 while some workshop owners are selling them at almost RM 80.00

This post has been edited by lewatmalam: May 25 2010, 12:43 AM
ben_panced
post May 25 2010, 08:30 AM

PC and MotorBicycle Enthusiast
962 posts

lets see best motorcycle tyres i've used so far is:
1. bridgestone battlax bt 016
2. maxxis presa sports ma-ps1
3. bridgestone battlax bt 090
4. dunlop sportmax roadsmart

hahah..
celicaizpower
post May 25 2010, 08:38 AM

Race : ☐ Malay ☐ Chinese ☐ India ☑ /k/tard
1,177 posts

Dear TS,

It actually depends on the type of bike you are riding, I own a CBR F2, 2 Cagiva Mito & a Kawasaki Kips.

The best tyres for a superbike is Bridgestone (on dry weather) & Michelin (on wet weather)

For normal motorcycle the best is still Dunlop. (You need to get the model based on your needs)

I'm not saying that other brands are bad, but this is my personal experience after testing so many tyres from my student days till now. (no money until got money) smile.gif
it.fusion
post May 25 2010, 09:13 AM

Getting Started
135 posts

QUOTE(lewatmalam @ May 25 2010, 12:30 AM)
My dear friend, i work for this factory. Feel free to check our Sirim Certificate online at http://www.farrelli.com.my/photos/sirim.jpg

We are actually in the midst of restructuring our Klang Valley Dealership and i personally suspect that you're being conned by the people over there (I stress that it is my personal view). There certainly isn't any imitations as even a brand that's as famous as Dunlop don't have imitations let alone our brand. Our tires have always been up to standard as well as maintaining their quality. Furthermore, our tires are Sirim approved.

Some motorcycle workshop owners in the market will normally try to sell whichever tire that makes the best profit hence sometimes bad mouthing brands that riders look for in order to close the sale. It's basically a sales tactic. Some riders are actually being conned by them to pay high prices for tires as well as spare parts. For example, we sell our F1000 80/90x17 Tubeless Tire Online and at our Showroom in Ipoh at RM 68.00 while some workshop owners are selling them at almost RM 80.00
Hi lewatmalam... cool.gif

Thanks for the info provided... as far as i used it before.. Farrelli is really good tyres...especially when there is pancit.... it still run.... not like the others..
will switch back to it once time to change tyres... btw, can you recommend any good place at klang valley that sell this tyre cheap ?

Added on May 25, 2010, 9:16 am
QUOTE(celicaizpower @ May 25 2010, 08:38 AM)
Dear TS,

It actually depends on the type of bike you are riding, I own a CBR F2, 2 Cagiva Mito & a Kawasaki Kips.

The best tyres for a superbike is Bridgestone (on dry weather) & Michelin (on wet weather)

For normal motorcycle the best is still Dunlop. (You need to get the model based on your needs)

I'm not saying that other brands are bad, but this is my personal experience after testing so many tyres from my student days till now. (no money until got money) smile.gif
hi... are u sure only these tyres are the best for superbikes ?
Michelin as you told are good...especially on wet...

if you ask me... i will add another brand here...

FDR...

its famous for its road holding and used mainly in the track.... wink.gif

This post has been edited by it.fusion: May 25 2010, 09:16 AM
TSlewatmalam
post May 25 2010, 09:11 PM

Getting Started
118 posts

QUOTE(it.fusion @ May 25 2010, 09:13 AM)
Hi lewatmalam...  cool.gif
Thanks for the info provided... as far as i used it before.. Farrelli is really good tyres...especially when there is pancit.... it still run.... not like the others..
will switch back to it once time to change tyres... btw, can you recommend any good place at klang valley that sell this tyre cheap ?

Added on May 25, 2010, 9:16 am

hi... are u sure only these tyres are the best for superbikes ?
Michelin as you told are good...especially on wet...

if you ask me... i will add another brand here...

FDR...

its famous for its road holding and used mainly in the track.... wink.gif
Bro, do check with me when you need to tires. I will try my best to get you the best deal at a workshop near you.
mohammend
post Jun 19 2010, 12:45 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(lewatmalam @ May 25 2010, 12:30 AM)

I last time use Farrelli, but now I am Duro user.. Because Farrelli motto " Pancit Boleh Jalan " is not a responsible word! Why? I use it, when pancit and still jalan the tayar will crack, bengkak and shake .. somemore all this problem got now warranty. I think if i never follow the word " Pancit Boleh Jalan " I think the tayar wont rosak! If really pancit boleh jalan, but still will rosak.. this tayar and other tayar got what different.. so don't try to tipu lagi.. actually I hear motorshop people say this tayar quality already drop down.. I know NKS sentul... last time I buy there .. now they never supply anymore .. because the quality is very bad!!
TSlewatmalam
post Jun 19 2010, 06:53 PM

Getting Started
118 posts

QUOTE(mohammend @ Jun 19 2010, 12:45 AM)
I last time use Farrelli, but now I am Duro user.. Because Farrelli motto " Pancit Boleh Jalan " is not a responsible word! Why? I use it, when pancit and still jalan the tayar will crack, bengkak and shake .. somemore all this problem got now warranty. I think if i never follow the word " Pancit Boleh Jalan " I think the tayar wont rosak! If really pancit boleh jalan, but still will rosak.. this tayar and other tayar got what different.. so don't try to tipu lagi.. actually I hear motorshop people say this tayar quality already drop down.. I know NKS sentul... last time I buy there .. now they never supply anymore .. because the quality is very bad!!
Dear friend, it's unfortunate that you had that experience. First and foremost, i would like to ask you whether you do still have the tire that you claim will crack, bengkak and shake after the tire has been punctured. I'm attached with the factory of this company and we will definitely honor any claims if there is a manufacturer defect. After all, our tires are Sirim approved and if we do not honor the manufacturing defect, you are always welcomed to make a report with the Consumer Association.

I can assure you that a punctured tire will not crack, blister and swing at the same time. That is totally impossible as the tire structure doesn't permit it to happen. Hard for me to explain the full details as it's very complicated. As far as quality issues is concerned, i will let Sirim be the judge of that and not dwell on it. If a tire doesn't meet a particular standard, Sirim will not approve it.

On your statement of motor workshops saying our tires are of bad quality and not claiming the tires for you are just simple marketing tactics of them to sell you a different brand of tires or product so that they can make more money. Maybe they are now pushing a different brand ? Nobody knows and neither can i say nor blame them.

But one very strong statement that you have posted in your reply is that you claimed that our tires cheated you and request us as a factory not to cheat anymore. Please be known that if you in fact have evidence that we have cheated you in anyways, please do proof it to us by contacting me personally and we will take the necessary action to rectify the problem. But if you do not have any proof of what you claim, i hope you will be smart enough to not bad mouth us as we do take defamation very seriously and will not hesitate to take legal action.

Oh by the way, if you do have proof of your claim, i sincerely do advise you to report the problem to the Consumer Association before contacting me so that you will be protecting your claim.

This post has been edited by lewatmalam: Jun 19 2010, 06:55 PM
smallbug
post Jun 20 2010, 09:41 PM

Enthusiast
859 posts

QUOTE(chongkiatz @ Nov 15 2009, 10:03 PM)
good to know alot of ppl loving Farrelli tayar.....i'm one of the seller for the Farrelli tayar.....and also the one who support MUCH MUCH MUCH in terengganu city town......same as MICHI-YAMA SPORT M280 90/80 x 17
i always told customer, by using this tyre , u no need scare puncher , because u can JALAN EVEN PANJIT !!!......F1800 and F1000 is stil a very HOT seller in my place....especially the 80/90 x 17 size....IT LOOK VERY VERY STRONG !!! no need much intro , customer TOUCH IT , FEEL IT and LOVEEEE it....... LOL.....anyway....Farrelli tayar is going to raise price soon.....so please get a new one as soon as possible ya guys biggrin.gif
For Duro fan , never go for low end DURO tyre, because it make in thailand....go for High end which make in TAIWAN  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif

Added on November 15, 2009, 10:06 pm1 more thing.....even u using TIUB for this Farrelli tayar......it won't give u much suffer, notice that the inner of the tayar is very LICIN......so it won't makan tiub lol
Bro, how do we differentiate between Thai and Taiwan makes?

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0523sec    0.32    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:00 AM