Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Buy LCD experience from Desa Home theater Lowyat, service and support & genuinity

views

TSjeromeccm
post Nov 11 2008, 07:00 PM, updated 12y ago

On my way
545 posts

Hi Guys

Need a bit of advise from your experience.
I just went to Desa Home theater S/B in Lowyat Plaza.

They sell many LCd there and i am looking at the 46A650 Samsung FullHD series with 100MHz.
I spoke to one of the guy (not nice to mention name), they push hard sale, looks a bit lansi la.. but i think still alright because the i only want good price. At first keep on asking for RM500 booking to secure the the price and they said price might go up.. bla bla bla... i wont take the bite that way

the price he quoted is RM6500, 1+2year warranty from samsung and 1 year all risk warranty meaning break, thunder, fall, thef etc...

My question is anybody tried buying from them?
will they give new units or if not, then how to check whether it is a display unit,
Sales after service?
The warranty is really what they ment?
Is the price good or you guys know a better price?

Need help because i am getting it for my wedding end of december 08,

Thank you very much guys..

accs_centre
post Nov 11 2008, 07:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,840 posts

Desa HT is trustable shop.. They able to give u good price really since they r considered big dealer.. To see whether it is display set or not, normally i think is to see the seal on the box.. If there is double slide tape then it is opened b4..
mADmAN
post Nov 11 2008, 07:17 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,515 posts

i cant say about the one in LYP. but i can say something about the one in Kepong.

it was a very pleasant experience. the salesman was very nice, pleasant, patient and friendly. didnt push at all....(except when saying the price i offer is only for today, u come another day i have to give u another price)

he asked me for my budget and i told him 7k. instead of directly pulling me to the Pioneer Plasma which was RM6999 he showed me a few which was around 4k+. actually the Pioneer was more of a side mention.

he also did a side by side demo for me to see for myself which is better.

as for the unit. i personally saw them bring out a brand new, unopened unit from the store. i checked myself before leaving the shop.

so yeah.... thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif for Desa HT.
Jcvendetta
post Nov 11 2008, 07:47 PM

Getting Started
189 posts

The Desa at Lowyat Plaza sucks. They are very lansi and like very dont want to do business one. I walked in a few times, and I was treated like invisible man every time. Only one salesman there is good, the rest all can suck cock especially the old guy with blond dyed hair.

The Desa at Kepong is totally different story, they are really good in their service and also their price. I suggest you come to Kepong. Good Luck

This post has been edited by Jcvendetta: Nov 11 2008, 07:49 PM
TSjeromeccm
post Nov 11 2008, 08:06 PM

On my way
545 posts

QUOTE(accs_centre @ Nov 11 2008, 07:09 PM)
Desa HT is trustable shop.. They able to give u good price really since they r considered big dealer.. To see whether it is display set or not, normally i think is to see the seal on the box.. If there is double slide tape then it is opened b4..
thanks bro... i think this method is good idea also.. but i also seen some article that way the lcd screen menu can actually shows the hours operated. Well, i have no idea... any body knows about it? please share and thanks alot...

Added on November 11, 2008, 8:07 pm
QUOTE(mADmAN @ Nov 11 2008, 07:17 PM)
i cant say about the one in LYP. but i can say something about the one in Kepong.

it was a very pleasant experience. the salesman was very nice, pleasant, patient and friendly. didnt push at all....(except when saying the price i offer is only for today, u come another day i have to give u another price)

he asked me for my budget and i told him 7k. instead of directly pulling me to the Pioneer Plasma which was RM6999 he showed me a few which was around 4k+. actually the Pioneer was more of a side mention.

as for the unit. i personally saw them bring out a brand new, unopened unit from the store. i checked myself before leaving the shop.

so yeah.... thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif for Desa HT.
ok ok.. thanks.. kepong then i shall go...
do you have the contact number for the kepong Desa HT? I want to compare side by side also with other comparative lcd...

This post has been edited by jeromeccm: Nov 11 2008, 08:07 PM
rthj
post Nov 11 2008, 08:08 PM

Regular
1,048 posts

i am interested to know what the guy mean by price going up on electronics...

is it....model XYZ is RMX today....by next month, the same model is RMX(x1.1)?
TSjeromeccm
post Nov 11 2008, 08:11 PM

On my way
545 posts

QUOTE(Jcvendetta @ Nov 11 2008, 07:47 PM)
The Desa at Lowyat Plaza sucks. They are very lansi and like very dont want to do business one. I walked in a few times, and I was treated like invisible man every time. Only one salesman there is good, the rest all can suck cock especially the old guy with blond dyed hair.

The Desa at Kepong is totally different story, they are really good in their service and also their price. I suggest you come to Kepong. Good Luck
That is what i experience also.. they like dont care even i walk around there for like 15min. I think they are too bored with the routine of servicing customer whole day... ha ha ha... i saw the old guy also.. but i luckily he didnt get close to me.... that time i left i caought him zzzzzzzzzzz. .ke ke ke sweat.gif

that guy service me is knowledgeable but kinda impatient to explain.. dont like the tone of voice.
I will for sure try kepong side... may i know which side of kepong? thanks..

Added on November 11, 2008, 8:12 pm
QUOTE(rthj @ Nov 11 2008, 08:08 PM)
i am interested to know what the guy mean by price going up on electronics...

is it....model XYZ is RMX today....by next month, the same model is RMX(x1.1)?
they said price fluctuate day by day due to price war... i think this is what he ment..
also another way to get you commit and pay the deposite on that same day lo...

This post has been edited by jeromeccm: Nov 11 2008, 08:18 PM
rthj
post Nov 11 2008, 08:26 PM

Regular
1,048 posts

price war would only mean the thing getting cheaper......getting you to pay a deposit is to lock you down at today's higher price....

for some reason i dont like this kind of sales tactic...
Jcvendetta
post Nov 11 2008, 09:10 PM

Getting Started
189 posts

Yea, most of the electronics will go down, well except Samsung. Samsung crazy one, sometimes high sometimes can go low untill sweat.gif
I think if you dont get this batch, next samsung batch price definitely will go up

And yea, that golden hair old guy really makes you mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
Bumped into him once, fcuked him 99 smile.gif

This post has been edited by Jcvendetta: Nov 11 2008, 09:13 PM
TSjeromeccm
post Nov 11 2008, 09:22 PM

On my way
545 posts

QUOTE(Jcvendetta @ Nov 11 2008, 09:10 PM)
Yea, most of the electronics will go down, well except Samsung. Samsung crazy one, sometimes high sometimes can go low untill sweat.gif
I think if you dont get this batch, next samsung batch price definitely will go up

And yea, that golden hair old guy really makes you  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif
Bumped into him once, fcuked him 99  smile.gif
ha ha ha/// today i saw a few african want to buy lcd price at 6999 but ask for RM5500. The sales guys keep on say no no no...
and finally one african say RM6000 whether can or not.. the sales person kinda pisst off vmad.gif and show him his nuckle and say "this can"... ha ha ha..

where got people sales like that one....

Added on November 11, 2008, 9:24 pm
QUOTE(rthj @ Nov 11 2008, 08:26 PM)
price war would only mean the thing getting cheaper......getting you to pay a deposit is to lock you down at today's higher price....

for some reason i dont like this kind of sales tactic...
samsung price is crazy one.. just like last week there were a batch priced at RM5800 which is awfully cheap shocking.gif . as usual la... their sales figure base on weekly or monthly...

This post has been edited by jeromeccm: Nov 11 2008, 09:24 PM
liew79
post Nov 12 2008, 12:10 AM

Getting Started
256 posts

QUOTE(mADmAN @ Nov 11 2008, 07:17 PM)

thumbup.gif thumbup.gif i second u... good service for desa kepong... price is competitive enough as u bagain kaw2... tongue.gif tongue.gif
TSjeromeccm
post Nov 12 2008, 12:19 AM

On my way
545 posts

QUOTE(liew79 @ Nov 12 2008, 12:10 AM)
thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif i second u... good service for desa kepong... price is competitive enough as u bagain kaw2... tongue.gif  tongue.gif
mind telling me where is this desa kepong?
rthj
post Nov 12 2008, 01:41 AM

Regular
1,048 posts

QUOTE(jeromeccm @ Nov 11 2008, 07:19 PM)
i have a feeling its in...kepong.... tongue.gif
speedy3210
post Nov 12 2008, 10:43 AM

Casual
451 posts

TS,

Got my LG pdp from DesaHT too. Good service from my sales guy but he is based in Kepong, not LY. Purchased at a home fair and self collected at Kepong in an unopened/sealed box. So far no problem. But LY branch really got 1 or 2 really lansi staffs, especially the experienced ones or old timer.

Regards.
99below0
post Nov 12 2008, 11:07 AM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(jeromeccm @ Nov 11 2008, 09:22 PM)
ha ha ha/// today i saw a few african want to buy lcd price at 6999 but ask for RM5500. The sales guys keep on say no no no...
and finally one african say RM6000 whether can or not.. the sales person kinda pisst off vmad.gif  and show him his nuckle and say "this can"... ha ha ha..

where got people sales like that one....
That's true... The Desa LY ppl are pretty lansi... I walk in there for a few minutes, see their sour faces and got the hell out of there. Strolled over to Harvey Pavillion where a cute salesgirl allowed me to audition 14 HTIBs and still smiled at the end... smile.gif

We should exercise our power as consumers, say no to all these LCLY shops even if they're cheap, and pay 5% more for shops that give us genuine service (especially after-sales service). Let's keep the good sellers in business and kick all these rude buggers out that act like they're doing us a favor taking our hard-earned money.

This post has been edited by 99below0: Nov 12 2008, 11:11 AM
TSjeromeccm
post Nov 12 2008, 11:16 AM

On my way
545 posts

QUOTE(99below0 @ Nov 12 2008, 11:07 AM)
That's true... The Desa LY ppl are pretty lansi... I walk in there for a few minutes, see their sour faces and got the hell out of there. Strolled over to Harvey Pavillion where a cute salesgirl allowed me to audition 14 HTIBs and still smiled at the end... smile.gif

We should exercise our power as consumers, say no to all these LCLY shops even if they're cheap, and pay 5% more for shops that give us genuine service (especially after-sales service). Let's keep the good sellers in business and kick all these rude buggers out that act like they're doing us a favor taking our hard-earned money.
Sounds nasty but I highly agree. If they keep such a lcly character in sales, business sure die la. Next time if u we are boss better avoid such a workers.
djdyks
post Nov 12 2008, 11:48 AM

Casual
404 posts

Always wonder whether their boss ever see the complaints about them ... i think not once but a lot also previously
bearbearhong
post Nov 13 2008, 03:57 PM

Regular
1,441 posts

QUOTE(jeromeccm @ Nov 12 2008, 12:19 AM)
i strongly recommend you to go desa HT kepong, their staff much more friendlier than those in LYP. i bought few items from them and even got their services to "hang" my LCD for RM150 with bracket thumbup.gif

their shop is located inside Kepong desa complex, the previous Fajar, a very quiet shopping complex.

if you come from MRR2 batu caves, you will see it on ur left.

And yes to all, those in LYP are lansi shakehead.gif , i was told by their staff in kepong, the rental in LYP are higher so price cant nego much, i oso complained to them their collegue in LYP attitude got prob, then they replied..."yeah meh..where got..no la"

This post has been edited by bearbearhong: Nov 13 2008, 04:02 PM
daryl.k
post Nov 27 2008, 12:44 AM

Casual
467 posts

just in case someone is still reading this thread...i wud like to share my experience with Desa HT at Lowyat.

I was there today...checking out the TVs and Hifi sets...and i was around for a good 45mins or so...until my ketiak oso sweaty cos its kinda warm in there...and not one sales person even said hi to me...

i wasn't dressed in shorts and t-shirts (if that's what makes impression) i was in my office smart-casual attire...and i'm pretty sure i gave out the impression that i'm interested in actually getting something...

i spent about 20mins or so, just standing at one spot...comparing the range of tv's they had on display...no one bothered to approach me...then i went to look at the AVRs at another section...still nada...i went to the rooms...nada...i went back to the tv area...this time one guy was standing in front of me..playing on his phone doh.gif when i go closer to him to read a paper ad they got on the wall...he moved away..

all these while...a good 4 maybe 5 sales person were around...none of them had anything useful to do...and there's no one else in the shop except for me...instead of doing their part and do what a sales person should do...they just sit around looking at each other..they should be on commission basis right? cud it be they hav too much sales already so they're not bothered?i cud be a potential buyer...how come that don't come in their mind?

so, next up, i'm going to check out the Kepong branch since its highly recommended by fellow LYN forumer...if price is good..service is tip-top...surely will buy from them...but for the lowyat branch...unless they're having a closing down sales 60% off everything...then its not worth getting anything from them...no point letting them earn something they totally don't deserved.

i was at a number of places this past few days...Legend in SS2, harvey norman, CMY, Tong Lee, Hiway Laser...and none of them have service like that...all the place i've been too..i was approached almost immediately...even the guy in Hiway laser, although he was having chat with a friend, he was good enough to get up and chat with me...the sales girl in harvey norman actually followed me around and explained to me everything i stopped by to check out...good sales person...will definitely consider buying from them if price is not too high...they're having sales beginning this saturday 29-Nov-08.

happy shopping u guys, and always practice u rights as consumer. support only shops with good service.
kamen rider #1
post Nov 27 2008, 02:14 AM

Getting Started
51 posts

Sometime, i feel ashamed that i did not buy anything from them even the explanation and service very good..

TQ
aiman04
post Nov 27 2008, 07:13 AM

THX-Certified Geek
2,314 posts

I bought a few things from Desa Kepong, very satisfied with their service, except for one time. This guy treated me like I know nothing about HT, bluffing about HD audio, etc, I almost laugh. And when I ask for price, he just point to the price tag. I've been there a few times before, but they always quote me lower than the price tag.

And yes, the LYP branch sometimes more expensive.
SnowMaNgoi
post Nov 27 2008, 01:34 PM

5 posts

ok guys need to know where to get best price for sony full hd 46" w, s or v series ... thanks guys
bsl555
post Nov 27 2008, 01:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,046 posts

I don't think I'll buy any LCD TV from them. I still prefer to buy from a Panashop (surely Panasonic lah) very nearby my home and always the products are new, SEALED and delivered to my doorstep as promised after mutual agreed conditions!.. Price?.. as competitive as any other and I won't complain to save few bucks wasting my time and petrol far off KL. Heh!..been buying so many Pana products this year.
daryl.k
post Nov 27 2008, 05:27 PM

Casual
467 posts

QUOTE(SnowMaNgoi @ Nov 27 2008, 01:34 PM)
ok guys need to know where to get best price for sony full hd 46" w, s or v series ... thanks guys
i've been to a few shops, and i found Legend in SS2 gives the best price..when i bot my 32" aqous the last time around...they gave me a quote, best price and ask me to x-reference with others...and needless to say, their price is the lowest..service oso quite good...

but i oso find Desa HT's price very low...can check with them if u want...

Harvey Norman, altho their shown list price is high, still can nego..they offer me RM6999 for a model which has list price of RM8499...not bad really...btw, they having sales beginning this Saturday 29-Nov-08.
TSjeromeccm
post Nov 28 2008, 09:53 PM

On my way
545 posts

QUOTE(daryl.k @ Nov 27 2008, 12:44 AM)
just in case someone is still reading this thread...i wud like to share my experience with Desa HT at Lowyat.

I was there today...checking out the TVs and Hifi sets...and i was around for a good 45mins or so...until my ketiak oso sweaty cos its kinda warm in there...and not one sales person even said hi to me...

i wasn't dressed in shorts and t-shirts (if that's what makes impression) i was in my office smart-casual attire...and i'm pretty sure i gave out the impression that i'm interested in actually getting something...

i spent about 20mins or so, just standing at one spot...comparing the range of tv's they had on display...no one bothered to approach me...then i went to look at the AVRs at another section...still nada...i went to the rooms...nada...i went back to the tv area...this time one guy was standing in front of me..playing on his phone doh.gif when i go closer to him to read a paper ad they got on the wall...he moved away..

all these while...a good 4 maybe 5 sales person were around...none of them had anything useful to do...and there's no one else in the shop except for me...instead of doing their part and do what a sales person should do...they just sit around looking at each other..they should be on commission basis right? cud it be they hav too much sales already so they're not bothered?i cud be a potential buyer...how come that don't come in their mind?

so, next up, i'm going to check out the Kepong branch since its highly recommended by fellow LYN forumer...if price is good..service is tip-top...surely will buy from them...but for the lowyat branch...unless they're having a closing down sales 60% off everything...then its not worth getting anything from them...no point letting them earn something they totally don't deserved.

i was at a number of places this past few days...Legend in SS2, harvey norman, CMY, Tong Lee, Hiway Laser...and none of them have service like that...all the place i've been too..i was approached almost immediately...even the guy in Hiway laser, although he was having chat with a friend, he was good enough to get up and chat with me...the sales girl in harvey norman actually followed me around and explained to me everything i stopped by to check out...good sales person...will definitely consider buying from them if price is not too high...they're having sales beginning this saturday 29-Nov-08.

happy shopping u guys, and always practice u rights as consumer.  support only shops with good service.
Same experience as mine.... Felt like i was transparent... I was looking at the guy as if my impression was wanting to ask question... they still dont respond until i ask them... then they talk lansi and non stop like for sure want to close sales once they open their mouth..... sigh... duno whether this is their culture in their showroom... I think i mentioned in my strating post also, this your man (the sales guy) was showing his nuckle to one foreign buyer.... OMG!!!!! doh.gif

Added on November 28, 2008, 9:54 pm
QUOTE(daryl.k @ Nov 27 2008, 05:27 PM)
i've been to a few shops, and i found Legend in SS2 gives the best price..when i bot my 32" aqous the last time around...they gave me a quote, best price and ask me to x-reference with others...and needless to say, their price is the lowest..service oso quite good...

but i oso find Desa HT's price very low...can check with them if u want...

Harvey Norman, altho their shown list price is high, still can nego..they offer me RM6999 for a model which has list price of RM8499...not bad really...btw, they having sales beginning this Saturday 29-Nov-08.
look for Ah liang... he is ok also... in Legend must bargain Kaw Kaw.. if not you rugi... my Aquoa 32A33 is from there also...

This post has been edited by jeromeccm: Nov 28 2008, 09:54 PM
zdan
post Nov 30 2008, 09:22 AM

Getting Started
137 posts

The truth about Desa HT...

after a few visiting to this shop I like to give my opinion.. there a pro and kontra..read it.

- The pricing at Desa HT is consider appropriate and reasonable since they're buying items in bulk from importer. So the price is not to be bound by local distributor.

- I already made a purchase of unit JBL Sub Woofer, yes nice salesman to entertain me.

- Beware there's a few bad and lazy salesman in this shop, sometime they underestimate your knowledge capability by kelentong you.

- The display price is for cash buyer only, if you intend to used credit card they will charge another 3%. This is a hidden cost which buyer dont realize. It normal to charge 3% but it never happen at Carrefour where they will charge you at display price with a proper discount. what you see is what you pay. That why I bought my LCD at carefour. Have to careful at Desa HT.

- Not all items display at Desa HT consider cheap. Do comparing and search for a good price.

- They always do sales and promotions but some items is display item, ayam brand and old model. Please double check.

- Decide what you want to buy. Brand, specification, requirement and your expected price before visiting such shop unless for window shopping. Never let the salesman to control your mind, the choice is yours.

be a wise shopper... thumbup.gif
raifalove
post Nov 21 2009, 11:49 AM

Casual
320 posts

Hi all,

I bought LCD TV (full Hd) from them last month. If you really wanna buy ..you can nego and get the best price.
I bought mine from them after 3-4 days survey... There are cheaper about RM80- RM100 from other shops.
I got brand new and sealed. nod.gif

dugong81
post Dec 12 2009, 03:59 AM

3 posts

i went over to Kepong branch today. I gotta say, the sales guy that entertain me very good lahhhh...very patient. I had my 2 kids and wife together. I can understand the explination the guy was giving, but woman being woman, always repeating the same question. So the sales guy is very patient. We haggle the price really low. I finally decided on 42PFL7409 + HT-3569 and got a price where Harvey Norman is selling the same model TV only. I was there a good 2 hours i guess. Testing HT's and asking him the difference between models.

Thumbs up for Kepong branch.
Stamp
post Jun 29 2010, 10:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,782 posts

actually i had wanted to go to DH in kepong to buy a new LCD tv. but i decided to try the lowyat branch despite the unfavourable views about that branch. and it's nearer from my house.

i guess i was lucky that a young salesman immediately approached me when i stepped into the shop at lowyat. he entertained me quite well showing me all the sony lcd tvs on display. i decided on one model and i told him to give me the bestest price for that model and i didnt want to spend time to haggle. i also told him if i did not get a good price i would go to the kepong branch. and i got the price i wanted! thumbup.gif

the sony lcd tv was delivered to my house right on time. now we are watching world cup football in HD.......really syiok. wink.gif

This post has been edited by Stamp: Jun 29 2010, 10:32 PM
kaikon
post Sep 8 2010, 03:38 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

I had a not so nice time with lowyat Desa Home.

I called a day before to check for availability for their Yamaha 467, the chap was friendly enough and gave me a great price. So I confirmed a unit and told him I would be going the next day lunch time.

Upon arriving there during lunch break, the guy I contacted was on leave. So fine, the guy attending to me quoted me a higher price, about RM50 more. I can talk him down I thought but he became irritated with just one sentence. "I called yesterday and Mr. xxxx quoted me RMx,xxx ( less RM50).

He said with an irritated face to ask me to wait for Mr xxxxx return from leave and walked away and ask another guy to attend to me. I asked the other guy what is wrong with that guy. He said something like he is in a bad mood.

So asked me what would I like to know. I ask him what is the price of this unit. He went to talk to his calculator and came back with a price RM430 more on top of what the ass asked for. I told him, that guy who just walked off quoted me RM430 cheaper !!!

He kinda loudly asked the other guy, he confirmed. I looked at both of them and they looked at me. I walked off and went for the hong kong restaurant for lunch.

Something is wrong with those salesman in Desa Home lowyat.
jeehouhee
post Nov 3 2010, 05:30 AM

Getting Started
221 posts

Desa Home Theater in Kepong has very good service. I went there yesterday. The sales man was so good. I lepak there bout 2hours just to listen Pioneer HTP-820SW and YAMAHA 467.

Finally i choose YAMAHA even he keep on pushing me to Pioneer.But 1 thing i dont really like is He say " THE PRICE THAT I GAVE IS FOR TODAY , THE NEXT TIME YOU COME I CANNOT GIVE U THE SAME PRICE"

But, since the Audio System there is cheaper.I pay deposit on the spot and choose YAMAHA.

I bargain 99 with them and i said i will come and take the stock my own self. But 1 thing i need to ask u guys. WILL THEY OPEN MY YAMAHA BOX to take out something = =!!!
SUSMatrix
post Dec 17 2010, 05:15 PM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

QUOTE(jeehouhee @ Nov 3 2010, 05:30 AM)
Desa Home Theater in Kepong has very good service. I went there yesterday. The sales man was so good. I lepak there bout 2hours just to listen Pioneer HTP-820SW and YAMAHA 467.

Finally i choose YAMAHA even he keep on pushing me to Pioneer.But 1 thing i dont really like is He say " THE PRICE THAT I GAVE IS FOR TODAY , THE NEXT TIME YOU COME I CANNOT GIVE U THE SAME PRICE"

But, since the Audio System there is cheaper.I pay deposit on the spot and choose YAMAHA.

I bargain 99 with them and i said i will come and take the stock my own self. But 1 thing i need to ask u guys. WILL THEY OPEN MY YAMAHA BOX to take out something = =!!!
They'll will AVR potong your Yamaha and put in recycle PCB board and imitation China microchips....tongue.gif

What price did u get?? Interested in Yamaha also..
kapultek
post Dec 17 2010, 10:42 PM

Regular
1,376 posts

whats the best price for samsung led there
bluesky87
post Dec 26 2010, 12:24 AM

Enthusiast
965 posts

I had the same terribly bad experience in Desa HT Lowyat when I was there two days ago. Even if the price is cheaper but with those kind of arrogant attitude really they don't deserve any customer. Going to find out Desa HT Kepong in these two days time hopefully I'm lucky enough to get the good service you guys mentioned.
kapultek
post Dec 26 2010, 08:36 PM

Regular
1,376 posts

Now got any promo for 40inch lcd there?
eikozai
post Jan 18 2012, 10:44 AM

1,115 posts

What the hell. If i just read this thread earlier, I wouldn't be there yesterday (LYP DH). The moment i walk in, there's 2 salesman there standing talking to each other, and they didn't bother to serve me at all. So i just go in walk around, and i spoted a unit of HT, so i called the salesman by giving hand signal. NOW, guess what!! That fella look at me, stare a while and if u see his eye, u gonna give him a real punch. Side view and jeling to look other place, not even bother to serve me, like i've got no money to purchase at all!! Really "JB"!! He stil can continue talking, and i just walked out, everything less than 10 minutes. If i stay longer, i dunno what'll happen with my bad temperant.

Its their lose our gain! We as consumer don't deserve to spend our money for such poor services. Do not know about DH Kepong, got no confidence in DH at all anymore. Don't think their after sales service would be good either, imagine if u got issue with ur unit and need for warranty claim, sure a lot extra hassles for u. Its a NO-NO-NO-NO for Desa Home!!

Personally i think they aren't on commission basis, just buta take monthly salary, so they dun bother to serve customer coz in the end they also wont get extra $$, and even if they do nth just standing there, they'll still get their monthly $$. Really pissed !!

This post has been edited by eikozai: Jan 18 2012, 10:53 AM
chanhin
post Jan 20 2012, 10:57 AM

Regular
1,615 posts

I bought my AV from Kepong HQ too... Experince consider good...
axri
post Feb 4 2012, 05:24 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

if i wan buy 32" led samsung Full Hd for rm1k dapat tak? hehe

Added on February 4, 2012, 5:27 pmkepong and LYP same price o not? kepong jauhhhhh.

This post has been edited by axri: Feb 4 2012, 05:27 PM
zeone
post Feb 6 2012, 09:23 AM

A Friend...
784 posts

QUOTE(axri @ Feb 4 2012, 05:24 PM)

Added on February 4, 2012, 5:27 pmkepong and LYP same price o not? kepong jauhhhhh.
Nope. Not for LEDs. LCD got for <RM1k. tongue.gif
axri
post Feb 6 2012, 11:54 AM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(zeone @ Feb 6 2012, 09:23 AM)
Nope. Not for LEDs. LCD got for <RM1k. tongue.gif
sometimes ada tempat jual LED HD ready for 1k+. but the LED Full hd also mahal. aiyo.

zeone
post Feb 6 2012, 11:57 AM

A Friend...
784 posts

In all purchases, only ONE point to alwaz keep topmost in mind :

YOU are the Paymaster!! Yr $$$$$... thumbup.gif rclxm9.gif
axri
post Feb 6 2012, 12:07 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

lol. eh, suggest me me la, where to buy this LED cheap2.
zeone
post Feb 6 2012, 12:11 PM

A Friend...
784 posts

Branded 32" LED HD Ready now commonly for RM1500- RM1999!! Easy2find wan... tongue.gif
axri
post Feb 6 2012, 12:29 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

hahaha, soo need to find 2nd punya la.
zeone
post Feb 6 2012, 04:47 PM

A Friend...
784 posts

QUOTE(axri @ Feb 6 2012, 12:29 PM)
hahaha, soo need to find 2nd punya la.
Wat do yu mean 2nd punya?
Used set?
No la. Not wat I meant. sad.gif
NEW punya 32" LED TVs now abt RM1.5k or so.
axri
post Feb 6 2012, 07:53 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(zeone @ Feb 6 2012, 04:47 PM)
Wat do yu mean 2nd punya?
Used set?
No la. Not wat I meant. sad.gif
NEW punya 32" LED TVs now abt RM1.5k or so.
haha mahal woo.
i try to find samsung, but lg one more cheap than samsung. what different between this 2?
RonalBaker
post Feb 6 2012, 08:16 PM

Getting Started
230 posts

QUOTE(axri @ Feb 4 2012, 05:24 PM)

why dont u just go grab LG32lk450 fullhd somemoar its below 1.k now great lcd tv biggrin.gif

zeone
post Feb 6 2012, 10:21 PM

A Friend...
784 posts

QUOTE(RonalBaker @ Feb 6 2012, 08:16 PM)
why dont u just go grab LG32lk450 fullhd somemoar its below 1.k now great lcd tv biggrin.gif
Yup, the main diff between LCD & what is now known as LEDs is juz the backlighting mode....CCFL Vs LED!
The display panels for both are still LCDs!!
Backlighting by LEDs juz result in brighter colours....and a slimmer TV overall.... tongue.gif
axri
post Feb 7 2012, 12:20 AM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(RonalBaker @ Feb 6 2012, 08:16 PM)
lcd berat lol. hahaha thats the problem
TSjeromeccm
post Apr 21 2012, 12:16 AM

On my way
545 posts

QUOTE(axri @ Feb 7 2012, 12:20 AM)
dude... you dont carry the TV around la... but if you budget for LED then better go for LED lor... if not LCD also ok geh... if compare, plasma is even cheaper... but depends on the size ler...

each category have its pros and cons also.. depends on your preference....

to be frank, when i got my 46" samsung LCD 2 yrs+ back, i never even consider changing to LED, because to me it is still the same is it can perform as i wanted.. so good enough lo.. no need to waste money....

silbii
post Apr 21 2012, 02:40 PM

Enthusiast
963 posts

QUOTE(axri @ Feb 7 2012, 12:20 AM)
32" LCD is still very the ringan...one person can easily carry...but make sure you put some sort of padding first, esp the screen

i've moved a 40" LCD from house to apartment before...still manageable...but for this size better 2 ppl

another thing...for 32"...lcd led full hd, hd ready not much difference coz of the size...you can see more difference one u go 40" and bbove

just my opinion...since i've owned all those sizes already

smile.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0269sec    0.54    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:11 PM