post Sep 3 2008, 12:52 PM

Enthusiast
973 posts

Is those Guess JEan original?
toto4d
post Sep 3 2008, 01:50 PM

On my way
643 posts

HI, I plan to go Bandung from Jakarta, then from Bandung to Yogyakarta. The transport would be train, i hope.

Anyone know how to book the train ticket? The website of the indonesia train (P.T. Keretapi) is ###. They said they have online reservasi but need to call.....
Felice821
post Sep 3 2008, 03:35 PM

Enthusiast
973 posts

QUOTE(toto4d @ Sep 3 2008, 01:50 PM)
HI, I plan to go Bandung from Jakarta, then from Bandung to Yogyakarta. The transport would be train, i hope.

Anyone know how to book the train ticket? The website of the indonesia train (P.T. Keretapi) is ###. They said they have online reservasi but need to call.....
I also wanted to do that. But my trip will be end at Bali. Jakarta -->Bandung --> Yogyakarta --> Surabaya --> Bali --> Malaysia
toto4d
post Sep 3 2008, 07:26 PM

On my way
643 posts

QUOTE(Felice821 @ Sep 3 2008, 03:35 PM)
I also wanted to do that. But my trip will be end at Bali. Jakarta -->Bandung --> Yogyakarta --> Surabaya --> Bali --> Malaysia
Lolz, that's even better. Haha, I wish i could take longer leave. biggrin.gif
mushkins
post Sep 3 2008, 08:24 PM

41 posts

wow, okay. i'm heading to the matta fair tomorrow to check out packages for bandung. hopefully can get good deal la =/
toto4d
post Sep 10 2008, 08:14 AM

On my way
643 posts

Hi,

I also plan to go these places by end of this month (raya time).
Would it be ok if i dun book hotel and just go to look for accomodation at those backpacker lounge?
kamikazecommando
post Sep 10 2008, 08:44 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

Depends, if you want branded original stuff especially those on sale, you definately can find in jakarta because the sizes on sale are still available.

I bought a zara shirt for 70-80 ringgit there. 70% off. biggrin.gif FCUK the same design in malaysia selling for 200RM, there RM100 but also during sales. (There sales still got common size, in MY no more size when comes to sales) sad.gif Check out the new Grand indonesia. Just open early this year. nicer than MV but i think pavillion better.

But for cheap and quality should go bandung

One tip : Always take blue bird taxi. Make sure it's blue bird and don't get con when u step out of the airport, go straight to the taxis waiting and look for Blue bird only
minikar
post Sep 10 2008, 08:54 AM

Getting Started
149 posts

Don't go Jakarta, it's like India, Bangkok or Nepal noisy, air pollution and the most I can't stand was the car/bus honking.

Go Bandung, preferable not weekend. Coz weekend is the shopping day for Jakarta people. Is the heaven for shopping. Go with without luggage, buy luggage and clothes in Bandung. You can get Levi's jean around RM60-70, branded luggage less than RM300... Victoria's secret panties less than RM50 LOL LOL
elynnzo
post Oct 13 2008, 04:49 AM

27 posts

My friends & I are going to bandung & Jakarta this november. We're all a bunch of college students - so yeah, pretty tight budget. But what would be the best budget to spend on shopping/food in Bandung for like 5 days. . (no worries for the place to stay since we found a cheap one biggrin.gif ) . I think Rm36 = Rp 100 000 now? (or around that). Ive been to bandung before but i just need people's opinion on this too as i couldnt remember how much i spent on food. (usually went the with family so my dad paid for that haha)

Sorry if this topic already exist before. >.<

and anyone haf any recommendation on places to stay in Jakarta? Or activities we could do..

Thanks again smile.gif

This post has been edited by elynnzo: Nov 26 2008, 08:33 PM
arafat
post Oct 13 2008, 05:31 AM

ROCK ON!
1,745 posts

QUOTE(elynnzo @ Oct 13 2008, 04:49 AM)
My friends & I are going to bandung & Jakarta this november. We're all a bunch of college students - so yeah, pretty tight budget. But what would be the best budget to spend on shopping/food in Bandung for like 5 days. . (no worries for the place to stay since we found a cheap one biggrin.gif ) . I think Rm36 = Rp 100 000 now? (or around that). Ive been to bandung before but i just need people's opinion on this too as i couldnt remember how much i spent on food. (usually went the with family so my dad paid for that haha)

Sorry if this topic already exist before. >.<

and anyone haf any recommendation on places to stay in Jakarta? Or activities we could do..
Thanks again smile.gif
erk..jakarta or bandung?
i went to bandung last month i think the food price is just slightly cheaper only
but it way really nice and delicious.
mind to share your hotel name? i've slept at progo hotel previously.
elynnzo
post Oct 13 2008, 05:34 AM

27 posts

we're going both places (coz tix to jakarta is more cheaper than bandung haha). since we already have our place to stay at bandung, im looking for one in jakarta. We rent an apartment to stay in bandung. for rp400 000 a night. thats pretty cheap i think. and bahagi2 the people we have lg.
arafat
post Oct 13 2008, 05:46 AM

ROCK ON!
1,745 posts

QUOTE(elynnzo @ Oct 13 2008, 05:34 AM)
we're going both places (coz tix to jakarta is more cheaper than bandung haha). since we already have our place to stay at bandung, im looking for one in jakarta. We rent an apartment to stay in bandung. for rp400 000 a night. thats pretty cheap i think. and bahagi2 the people we have lg.
travel from bandung to jakarta by what?

anywhere you can get the rough food price from here.
user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by arafat: Oct 13 2008, 05:47 AM
elynnzo
post Oct 13 2008, 05:56 AM

27 posts

not sure yet. proly sewa minivan? for like 10peeps right? or train or bus . depends. we dont really mind i think o__o as long as its safe.

Wait.

Traffic jam x? if by road

btw thx for the food price ;D i remember the fastfood there more expensive tho

This post has been edited by elynnzo: Oct 13 2008, 05:57 AM
Putraskyline
post Oct 13 2008, 07:58 AM

Non-Regular
Group Icon
Elite
1,269 posts

QUOTE(elynnzo @ Oct 13 2008, 05:56 AM)
not sure yet. proly sewa minivan? for like 10peeps right? or train or bus . depends. we dont really mind i think o__o as long as its safe.

Wait.

If by road, it always a traffic jam from Bandung- Jakarta.
elynnzo
post Oct 13 2008, 02:51 PM

27 posts

always jam? dem T__T
so its wiser to use train la?
arafat
post Oct 14 2008, 01:30 AM

ROCK ON!
1,745 posts

QUOTE(elynnzo @ Oct 13 2008, 05:56 AM)

Wait.

i dont think we can drive cars in bandung..
the traffic there is way too busy..their traffic light system also is very weird rclxub.gif
maybe by train is a better option..
elynnzo
post Oct 14 2008, 02:33 AM

27 posts

oh alrighty. thanks alot mr.arafat XD i'll keep that in mind
Jackieboy
post Oct 15 2008, 02:06 AM

Getting Started
259 posts

Please share hotel name at Jakarta, planning a budget trip there too.

68 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0276sec    0.53    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:09 PM