78 Pages « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

AMAX, AsiaSpace Wimax

views

edwinlcw
post Jan 21 2009, 10:12 AM

Regular
1,754 posts

when Amax wanna come to Bandar Puteri Puchong?? Puchong Jaya got coverage already.. but Bandar Puteri no...
klodence
post Jan 21 2009, 10:34 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(basher @ Jan 20 2009, 12:10 AM)
What is the relation of building telco towers with providing WiMAX coverage? You can't even roll out properly at all. What's a laugh is that if AMAX claim to set up all the towers around the country, why is taking them so long to blanket WiMAX all over?

Even AMAX claim of covering the entire Klang Valley by 2008 is a laugh. Do you know how long does it take for Celcom, Maxis and Digi to cover Klang Valley? With ZERO visibility in the market, I wonder how would AMAX recoup their investment if there is any into the project.
because towers are important item in wireless backhaul. For me AMAX dont simply claim they have a tower and the work must be faster to give full coverage for klang valley. another thing you need to make sure that whatever service you give to customers try to avoid complaining. I think, that is Amax staff try to do now. Because if you install properly ant test it nicely before give to user service you can avoid a lot of maintenance. So the cost is most lower. You can ask who ever working in telco accounting, berpa banyak duit P1 keluar and berapa banyak duit asiaspace keluar utk coverage yg sama... saya rasa p1 keluar lebih byk. I already ask my friend who's working at P1 some of their basestation they need to go 7 to 10 times during implementation period. That's effect the cost... thats why intel give some money loan to P1...and in news they said INtel pump some money..not make MOU with p1.

Before this read one thread that said greenpacket is malaysia company. Bro...greenpacket is oversea company. if simply said P1 listed in bursa malaysia...so I can claim SATYAM is US company because they listed on NYSE.. apa raa...done wrote if you dont know... so we also can claim digi is malaysian company....(but digi is under telenor)....stupid la siapa yg cakap tu.... all of this company make money at malaysia and open a regional office. actually for wimax tender not P1 and YTL get this tender. (bizsurf and MIB Comm) that company are malaysian company...and P1 and YTL take over that company to become thier group....

Actually mr basher celcom, digi and maxis just take only a year to give coverage in klang valley...but to give full coverage including blind spot area they need to make a lot of planning and design step.. to make drive test in area that not have strong coverage...and also to check where the place that suitable to put their sector antenna...please go to MPH or Borders and find a book about Fundamental of RF engineering, Fundamental of Wimax, Fundamental of GSM,CDMA and HSDPA. and RF Planning and Design. javascript:emoticon(':hyper:')

Added on January 21, 2009, 5:55 pm
QUOTE(p4n6 @ Jan 17 2009, 10:40 AM)
You can't even reply a thread in proper malay language to protect your company.

To be exact, GPACKET is a local listed company.

To the subscribers, the service quality is always concern not the origin of the company, similarly most people don't support Proton tongue.gif

If you are in telco industry, you should know the 4 companies get their license not because of their capability anyway.

AMAX won't be able to survive unless they acquire external funding either from local or foreign big companies. Maybe TM will buy over AMAX tongue.gif
Hello mr p4n6,

May I ask u, if u from telco company or any company who suppose to get wimax license. For me its more better they award to that 4 companies. So we can avoid TM monopoly in broadband service.

(To the subscribers, the service quality is always concern not the origin of the company, similarly most people don't support Proton tongue.gif)
ha ha ha... are already try the AMAX service?? so how you know they dont give good service quality...oooohhhh i forget..you just a book by its cover right...but all the wimax license company have a same cover...Just prove to us the bandwidth test for P1 Wimax and Amax...So we can see which one is better...just wrote2 without prove children 6years old can did it...

Another one, GPacket just listed in Bursa Malaysia...If you said GPacket are malaysia company...maybe I can said SATYAM is a US company...because they listed as a US local company... stupid la... ALL of that company invest in Malaysia... Motorola also have Motorola Technology at PJ... so motorola also local listed company?? how about ericcsson malaysia, digi and etc. Dont simply wrote if you not make a research or have a prove.

So right now we just wait and see if AMAX can survive or not... Because as I know AMAX sign MOU with TM and fiberail..SO I dont think so they can go down immediately. In my research.. YTL is very hard to survive. Because they said they already launched wimax at bukit bintang...after one the base station to show MCMC that they already launched is not at that place...where is the base station?

Added on January 22, 2009, 3:03 pmIntel to shut facilities in Malaysia, Philippines, US
Intel Corp., the world's biggest computer chip maker, announced plans on Wednesday to close facilities in Malaysia, the Philippines and the United States.
The Santa Clara, California-based company said the moves were expected to affect between 5,000 and 6,000 employees worldwide.
"However, not all employees will leave Intel," the company said in a statement. "Some may be offered positions at other facilities."
Intel said it will close two assembly test facilities in Penang, Malaysia, and one in Cavite, Philippines, in addition to wafer production facilities in Santa Clara and Hillsboro, Oregon.
The closures, Intel said, will take place between now and the end of 2009.
The moves were designed to "align its manufacturing capacity to current market conditions," the company added.
Intel reported last week that the economic slowdown and slumping demand for personal computers sent net profit sharply lower in the fourth quarter of the year.
It said net profit in the last three months of the year plunged to 234 million dollars, down 90 percent from a year ago.
Intel has also warned that it expects even worse results this quarter than the previous three months, with an expected revenue of seven billion dollars.

This post has been edited by klodence: Jan 22 2009, 03:03 PM
p4n6
post Jan 24 2009, 11:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,826 posts

Hi Klodence, as you may need to understand, the founder and current group CEO of Green Packet is a Malaysian. If you go thru their annual report and company profile, all their board of directors are also Malaysians. Where are all the Americanos?

Yes, Green Packet is founded in USA but its HQ and operations are in Malaysia.

It makes sense for company to want to be listed in the USA, Shanghai or HK due to its high volume of transactions per day, but why a company wants to be listed in Malaysia?

It really depends how you want to see whether the company is a Malaysian company or foreign company ... solely by where it's founded or the major operation?

Added on January 25, 2009, 12:35 am
QUOTE(klodence @ Jan 21 2009, 10:34 AM)
because towers are important item in wireless backhaul. For me AMAX dont simply claim they have a tower and the work must be faster to give full coverage for klang valley. another thing you need to make sure that whatever service you give to customers try  to avoid complaining. I think, that is Amax staff try to do now. Because if you install properly ant test it nicely before give to user service you can avoid a lot of maintenance. So the cost is most lower. You can ask who ever working in telco accounting, berpa banyak duit P1 keluar and berapa banyak duit asiaspace keluar utk coverage yg sama... saya rasa p1 keluar lebih byk.  I already ask my friend who's working at P1 some of their basestation they need to go 7 to 10 times during implementation period. That's effect the cost... thats why intel give some money loan to P1...and in news they said INtel pump some money..not make MOU with p1.

Before this read one thread that said greenpacket is malaysia company. Bro...greenpacket is oversea company. if simply said P1 listed in bursa malaysia...so I can claim SATYAM is US company because they listed on NYSE.. apa raa...done wrote if you dont know... so we also can claim digi is malaysian company....(but digi is under telenor)....stupid la siapa yg cakap tu.... all of this company make money at malaysia and open a regional office. actually for wimax tender not P1 and YTL get this tender. (bizsurf and MIB Comm) that company are malaysian company...and P1 and YTL take over that company to become thier group....

Actually mr basher celcom, digi and maxis just take only a year to give coverage in klang valley...but to give full coverage including blind spot area they need to make a lot of planning and design step.. to make drive test in area that not have strong coverage...and also to check where the place that suitable to put their sector antenna...please go to MPH or Borders and find a book about Fundamental of RF engineering, Fundamental of Wimax, Fundamental of GSM,CDMA and HSDPA. and RF Planning and Design. javascript:emoticon(':hyper:')

Added on January 21, 2009, 5:55 pm
Hello mr p4n6,

May I ask u, if u from telco company or any company who suppose to get wimax license. For me its more better they award to that 4 companies. So we can avoid TM monopoly in broadband service.

(To the subscribers, the service quality is always concern not the origin of the company, similarly most people don't support Proton tongue.gif)
ha ha ha... are already try the AMAX service?? so how you know they dont give good service quality...oooohhhh i forget..you just a book by its cover right...but all the wimax license company have a same cover...Just prove to us the bandwidth test for P1 Wimax and Amax...So we can see which one is better...just wrote2 without prove children 6years old can did it... Another one, GPacket just listed in Bursa Malaysia...If you said GPacket are malaysia company...maybe I can said SATYAM is a US company...because they listed as a US local company... stupid la... ALL of that company invest in Malaysia... Motorola also have Motorola Technology at PJ... so motorola also local listed company?? how about ericcsson malaysia, digi and etc. Dont simply wrote if you not make a research or have a prove.
So right now we just wait and see if AMAX can survive or not... Because as I know AMAX sign MOU with TM and fiberail..SO I dont think so they can go down immediately. In my research.. YTL is very hard to survive. Because they said they already launched wimax at bukit bintang...after one the base station to show MCMC that they already launched is not at that place...where is the base station?
1. I fully agree with you that AMAX transmission cost will be cheaper as they own a lot of towers. Our previous comment is that ... why AMAX roll out still so slow despite they have all the towers for transmission? Why those that have problem to getting transmission still can go faster than those who already have all the towers ready? That's the first assumption we made that probably AMAX doesn't have the money to buy basestations to roll out. So having towers also won't serve any purpose. If you are with AMAX, maybe you can clarify this point.

You claim that you know RF planning and ask Mr Basher to check books from MPH, then why P1 can go faster than AMAX in term of rollout? AMAX has MoU with TM, Fiberails and alot of transmission towers ... so ... speedwise still slower? Are you saying AMAX RF Planning team are less competent as compared to P1?

2. As the previous post mentions, the forumer mentions "we should support AMAX because it's local company", my feedback is that "to the customer, the service quality is the concern but not the origin of the company". I never justify that AMAX quality is bad. So don't be so sensitive.

3. I have mentioned in previous post that GPACKET main HQ and operation is in Malaysia as well as of the founder and group CEO, and board of directors + major shareholders are Malaysians.

I'm sorry to say this but you are a little idiotic because Ericsson and Motorola are not public listed company in Malaysia. Just that they have company in Malaysia doesn't make them listed in Bursa. And I don't even know why you select them to be your example.

And you are right, DIGI is a local company ... any problem with that?

Do you actually understand why some companies want to get listed in US, Shanghai and HK but not in their country of origin? May I understand how often you see a foreign company (esp from US) gets listed in Bursa Malaysia?

Before you ask someone whether they do research, maybe you need to know more first. Thx.

4. AMAX signs MoU with TM and Fiberrail, is it means TM and Fiberail will provide fiber backhaul to AMAX free of charge? P1 also partnered with Fiberail, AIMS, Oracle and EMC ... so? Not that they are getting things for free. Do you know what's MoU?

5. To my understanding, I don't think YTLE will have issue with money as they have YTL behind them. YTLE would be the last to have money problem among the 4 license holders. And I also dun think they have problem getting sites, YTL is a developer, they have a lot of buildings tongue.gif. One of the reason I can think of is that maybe they don't see business case and the return doesn't serve a good value, if they throw the money into other businesses, maybe they can get more return than rolling out WiMAX. Not that they are not capable of rolling out, it's more like whether they feel it's wise to do so at the moment judging of the immature WiMAX tech. They might drop the license if there is no business case.

6. Digi and Maxis are bidding for the WiMAX license but not getting it, it's not just TM! And I don't know how the 4 companies can compare with Digi and Maxis in term of capability and roll out strategy.

Added on January 25, 2009, 12:43 am
QUOTE(bacteria82 @ Jan 21 2009, 09:58 AM)
Can someone show the speedtest for this amax plz.
Speedtest is irrelevant as I'm pretty sure at this initial stage the speed test will be extremely beautiful but when their subscriber increases, you will see the difference. So it's more of how they manage their bandwidth when it comes to congestion and I'm pretty sure there will be congestion as WiMAX is a wireless technology, so the bandwidth will congest even faster than wired connection. And it claims AMAX doesn't impose quota limitation (as what did by Maxis, Celcom and P1), I wonder how they manage the bandwidth.

This post has been edited by p4n6: Jan 25 2009, 12:43 AM
basher
post Jan 28 2009, 12:56 PM

18 posts

Fully agree with p4n6. I don't quite understand what Mr. Klodence is trying to tell us.

As a consumer, I don't give a hoot if the company is local or by some mat salleh. Most important is what do I as a consumer is getting.

Government awarded 4 companies wimax rights but so far I only see 1 that is visible in the market. What happen to AMAX? I believe if there are minimum of 2 wimax company in the market, we sure be able to see some benefits. Today I see Green Packet is the only wimax company to be able to provide service efficiently in the market.

I may not know all the RF Engineering things but I can see that Green Packet is rolling our wimax faster. What is there for AMAX to show today? Why aren't they covering whole KLANG VALLEY? You must be joking if you say Digi, Celcom and maxis able to cover whole Klang Valley in 1 year. How many % is that? Maybe your standard of whole KLANG VALLEY is just 1 station in KL and Klang each. Haha. When I mean whole, I mean all populated areas like handphone nowadays.

QUOTE(p4n6 @ Jan 24 2009, 11:49 PM)
Hi Klodence, as you may need to understand, the founder and current group CEO of Green Packet is a Malaysian. If you go thru their annual report and company profile, all their board of directors are also Malaysians. Where are all the Americanos?

Yes, Green Packet is founded in USA but its HQ and operations are in Malaysia.

It makes sense for company to want to be listed in the USA, Shanghai or HK due to its high volume of transactions per day, but why a company wants to be listed in Malaysia?

It really depends how you want to see whether the company is a Malaysian company or foreign company ... solely by where it's founded or the major operation?

Added on January 25, 2009, 12:35 am

1. I fully agree with you that AMAX transmission cost will be cheaper as they own a lot of towers. Our previous comment is that ... why AMAX roll out still so slow despite they have all the towers for transmission? Why those that have problem to getting transmission still can go faster than those who already have all the towers ready? That's the first assumption we made that probably AMAX doesn't have the money to buy basestations to roll out. So having towers also won't serve any purpose. If you are with AMAX, maybe you can clarify this point.

You claim that you know RF planning and ask Mr Basher to check books from MPH, then why P1 can go faster than AMAX in term of rollout? AMAX has MoU with TM, Fiberails and alot of transmission towers ... so ... speedwise still slower? Are you saying AMAX RF Planning team are less competent as compared to P1?

2. As the previous post mentions, the forumer mentions "we should support AMAX because it's local company", my feedback is that "to the customer, the service quality is the concern but not the origin of the company". I never justify that AMAX quality is bad. So don't be so sensitive.

3. I have mentioned in previous post that GPACKET main HQ and operation is in Malaysia as well as of the founder and group CEO, and board of directors + major shareholders are Malaysians.

I'm sorry to say this but you are a little idiotic because Ericsson and Motorola are not public listed company in Malaysia. Just that they have company in Malaysia doesn't make them listed in Bursa. And I don't even know why you select them to be your example.

And you are right, DIGI is a local company ... any problem with that?

Do you actually understand why some companies want to get listed in US, Shanghai and HK but not in their country of origin? May I understand how often you see a foreign company (esp from US) gets listed in Bursa Malaysia?

Before you ask someone whether they do research, maybe you need to know more first. Thx.

4. AMAX signs MoU with TM and Fiberrail, is it means TM and Fiberail will provide fiber backhaul to AMAX free of charge? P1 also partnered with Fiberail, AIMS, Oracle and EMC ... so? Not that they are getting things for free. Do you know what's MoU?

5. To my understanding, I don't think YTLE will have issue with money as they have YTL behind them. YTLE would be the last to have money problem among the 4 license holders. And I also dun think they have problem getting sites, YTL is a developer, they have a lot of buildings tongue.gif. One of the reason I can think of is that maybe they don't see business case and the return doesn't serve a good value, if they throw the money into other businesses, maybe they can get more return than rolling out WiMAX. Not that they are not capable of rolling out, it's more like whether they feel it's wise to do so at the moment judging of the immature WiMAX tech. They might drop the license if there is no business case.

6. Digi and Maxis are bidding for the WiMAX license but not getting it, it's not just TM! And I don't know how the 4 companies can compare with Digi and Maxis in term of capability and roll out strategy.

Added on January 25, 2009, 12:43 am
Speedtest is irrelevant as I'm pretty sure at this initial stage the speed test will be extremely beautiful but when their subscriber increases, you will see the difference. So it's more of how they manage their bandwidth when it comes to congestion and I'm pretty sure there will be congestion as WiMAX is a wireless technology, so the bandwidth will congest even faster than wired connection. And it claims AMAX doesn't impose quota limitation (as what did by Maxis, Celcom and P1), I wonder how they manage the bandwidth.
casperchooi
post Jan 29 2009, 03:51 PM

2 posts

What is AMAX?
sense75
post Jan 29 2009, 05:33 PM

Life must go on...
659 posts

QUOTE(casperchooi @ Jan 29 2009, 03:51 PM)
What is AMAX?
browse and see www.amax.my
@DUOCORE
post Feb 12 2009, 10:43 PM

Getting Started
74 posts

here is speed test for amax using ftp server

download 1.5mbps:

user posted image

upload 256kbps:

user posted image

*from this 2 slide, you all just think with your own perseption about amax wimax. sad.gif
TS9M-MAS
post Feb 14 2009, 08:11 AM

Regular
1,386 posts

@DUOCORE,

I think most of us are a bit disappointed because there doesn't seem to be any promotion and the coverage is dismal. Fix these two and you will really be giving P1 run for its money. Till today when I talk about Wimax with friends, only P1 comes to their mind. "AMAX? WHat's AMAX?", and they become dejected when it is discovered AMAX has not much coverage.

And reconsider the price too. I think P1's recent RM 49 for 5GB @ 400kbps will dent wireless broadband provider's pocket where P1 has coverage.

Come up with something that will make people remember Amax.
p4n6
post Feb 14 2009, 11:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,826 posts

QUOTE(@DUOCORE @ Feb 12 2009, 10:43 PM)
here is speed test for amax using ftp server

download 1.5mbps:

user posted image

upload 256kbps:

user posted image
*from this 2 slide, you all just think with your own perseption about amax wimax.  sad.gif
WiMAX is a wireless broadband so the actual throughput is subject to RF environment, judging from your throughput, actually it's considered as not bad. Also, never know if the basestation could be congested or something.

As I mentioned previously, WiMAX technology is a standard, in term of throughput performance, they will all be the same. It's just how the optimization, number of sites, coverage and capacity management strategy of the basestation will determine the winner of the wimax war in Malaysia.

Added on February 14, 2009, 11:11 am
QUOTE(9M-MAS @ Feb 14 2009, 08:11 AM)
@DUOCORE,

I think most of us are a bit disappointed because there doesn't seem to be any promotion and the coverage is dismal. Fix these two and you will really be giving P1 run for its money. Till today when I talk about Wimax with friends, only P1 comes to their mind. "AMAX? WHat's AMAX?", and they become dejected when it is discovered AMAX has not much coverage.

And reconsider the price too. I think P1's recent RM 49 for 5GB @ 400kbps will dent wireless broadband provider's pocket where P1 has coverage.

Come up with something that will make people remember Amax.
As I mentioned, P1 definitely has better promotion, branding and marketing as compared to AMAX to boost their branding. I saw AMAX has some banner hanging in some area, however unlike P1, AMAX is more passive and hope customers will reach out to them, on the contrary, P1 is more pro-active and reaching out to the customers if you can see the way they promote their service in shopping mall, market, mamak store, broadband fair, etc etc. For those who took the PLUS to head home durng the CNY period, you should be able to see how agressive is the P1 W1MAX banner along the highway, I'm impressed. Their marketing is even stronger than StreamyX, Maxis and Celcom 3G. The only downside of P1 now is that their coverage is still small, imagine with this kinda pro active marketing strategy with a wide coverage ... they will definitely stand out to be the winner in the battle.

However, as a consumer and a potential customer of wimax, I prefer to see more healthy competition in between all the wimax operators.

Wake up AMAX and Wake up YMAX.

Honestly, some people are just to lazy to think of a name ... haha imagine P1 W1MAX is called PMAX .. lol ...

This post has been edited by p4n6: Feb 14 2009, 11:11 AM
@DUOCORE
post Feb 15 2009, 08:37 PM

Getting Started
74 posts

branding....branding....branding......how about P1 service satisfaction...?? anyone...??
give your comment please.....let normal customers give their own words, not for "Pro P1" ya..... icon_rolleyes.gif

*my survey just simple, please do not think as a complicated.... biggrin.gif
king of survival
post Feb 15 2009, 09:01 PM

18 posts

i am reseller for p1wimax..any body interested free to call me 0133536426..i will come to you..visit HERE
lin00b
post Feb 15 2009, 09:12 PM

nobody
3,584 posts

wtf..... king of survival stepping on rival territory.... careful, later kena tetak tongue.gif

anyway, in business, promotion/branding is everything. how good your product are enginnering wise is useless if no one knows about it.
klodence
post Feb 20 2009, 04:22 PM

4 posts

in the recession time a lot of company turn down....for example Intel (you can refer any newsletter about intel that they closed thier production business), Motorola loss profit, Nortel turn to bankrupt...ops...
As I know P1 alcatel (that someone in this thread that always proud about P1) using Nortel for core network and Intel give some loan to them...
I heard right now P1 hold down their implementation till they get replacement for Nortel....plz explain

So far I used P1 and Amax. and the service more better than streamyx but limited. Please improve coverage matter
TS9M-MAS
post Mar 10 2009, 10:05 PM

Regular
1,386 posts

Broadband Packages

A) Single User Package
-1.0Mbps
-USB Modem
-Unlimited Data Usage / Bandwidth
-12 months contract
-RM99/month (RM60/month for students)

B) Multi User Package
-1.5Mbps
-4 Port Router Modem + Free WiFi Router
-12 months contract
-RM138/month

C) Business Package
-2.0Mbps (1.0Mbps for USB)
-USB Modem + 4 Port Router Modem + Free WiFi Router + External WiMAX Antenna
-12 months contract
-RM388/month

Bundling Packages

A) HP Mini+ USB Modem Bundle
-HP Mini-1001ITU Netbook
-1.0Mbps
-USB Modem
-24 months contract
-RM149/month

B) Compaq Presario CQ40 + USB Modem Bundle
-Compaq Presario CQ40 Notebook
-1.0Mbps
-USB Modem
-24 months contract
-RM169/month

http://www.soyacincau.com/2009/03/09/amax-...tions/#more-561

This post has been edited by 9M-MAS: Mar 10 2009, 10:25 PM
athrunzala7
post Mar 11 2009, 01:45 PM

20 posts

AMAX only got in TTDI right? How big is P1 WiMax coverage? i'm thinkin of getting broadband...been hopping from one forum to another...and all got bad comments!!! rclxub.gif
p4n6
post Mar 11 2009, 01:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,826 posts

QUOTE(klodence @ Feb 20 2009, 04:22 PM)
in the recession time a lot of company turn down....for example Intel (you can refer any newsletter about intel that they closed thier production business), Motorola loss profit, Nortel turn to bankrupt...ops...
As I know P1 alcatel (that someone in this thread that always proud about P1) using Nortel for core network and Intel give some loan to them...
I heard right now P1 hold down their implementation till they get replacement for Nortel....plz explain

So far I used P1 and Amax. and the service more better than streamyx but limited. Please improve coverage matter
Based on news reporting from all major newsgroup/ magazine, P1 is using ALU End to End, not sure where is your news on Nortel.
Show us the news reporting else it's hard to believe you since your track record of your claim is quite questionable.

Added on March 11, 2009, 1:56 pm
QUOTE(9M-MAS @ Mar 10 2009, 10:05 PM)
Broadband Packages

A) Single User Package
-1.0Mbps
-USB Modem
-12 months contract
-RM99/month (RM60/month for students)

B) Multi User Package
-1.5Mbps
-4 Port Router Modem + Free WiFi Router
-12 months contract
-RM138/month

C) Business Package
-2.0Mbps (1.0Mbps for USB)
-USB Modem + 4 Port Router Modem + Free WiFi Router + External WiMAX Antenna
-12 months contract
-RM388/month

Bundling Packages

A) HP Mini+ USB Modem Bundle
-HP Mini-1001ITU Netbook
-1.0Mbps
-USB Modem
-24 months contract
-RM149/month

B) Compaq Presario CQ40 + USB Modem Bundle
-Compaq Presario CQ40 Notebook
-1.0Mbps
-USB Modem
-24 months contract
-RM169/month

http://www.soyacincau.com/2009/03/09/amax-...tions/#more-561
Price is quite reasonable but what's the coverage?

This post has been edited by p4n6: Mar 11 2009, 01:56 PM
thechetticompany
post Mar 11 2009, 09:17 PM

Getting Started
200 posts

With Intel slowly moving out of Malaysia, is P1 affected by this decision?
TS9M-MAS
post Mar 11 2009, 10:51 PM

Regular
1,386 posts

QUOTE(p4n6 @ Mar 11 2009, 01:51 PM)
Based on news reporting from all major newsgroup/ magazine, P1 is using ALU End to End, not sure where is your news on Nortel.
Show us the news reporting else it's hard to believe you since your track record of your claim is quite questionable.

Dude, look at the blog post from where I quoted that promo...
klodence
post Mar 13 2009, 05:33 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(p4n6 @ Mar 11 2009, 01:51 PM)

based on your words, are you really know about IT product and company. please give me the product for core network that alcatel lucent produce.. please feel free to contact your P1 informer. TELL ME LAH..

Thats is the trend right now in Telco and Comm.. Eventhough Nokia Siemens also not proposed to Sapura for the radio GIRN project using Nokia/Siemens brand product because they dont have.. so they use R&S. and right noq R&S directly with sapura...

Its same happen for P1.. Alcatel using Zyxel CPE and rebranding tu alcatel lucent. if you to china you can get that zyxel product similar with P1 CPE.. for core network as i know b4 this they used Nortel product, but because not too many company produce core network product so I think that problem will solve quickly because they still can choose Juniper, Cisco or Huawei.

How about INTEL give some loan tu P1..because INTEL have a lot problem in the recession time now...

What important now when users can get high broadband speed with reasonable price..

yama
post Mar 14 2009, 10:42 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(klodence @ Mar 13 2009, 05:33 PM)
based on your words, are you really know about IT product and company. please give me the product for core network that alcatel lucent produce.. please feel free to contact your P1 informer. TELL ME LAH..

Thats is the trend right now in Telco and Comm.. Eventhough Nokia Siemens also not proposed to Sapura for the radio GIRN project using Nokia/Siemens brand product because they dont have.. so they use R&S. and right noq R&S directly with sapura...

Its same happen for P1.. Alcatel using Zyxel CPE and rebranding tu alcatel lucent. if you to china you can get that zyxel product similar with P1 CPE.. for core network as i know b4 this they used Nortel product, but because not too many company produce core network product so I think that problem will solve quickly because they still can choose Juniper, Cisco or Huawei.

How about INTEL give some loan tu P1..because INTEL have a lot problem in the recession time now...

What important now when users can get high broadband speed with reasonable price..
You make a lot of wrong assumption in your statement.

1. Zyxel is a Taiwan brand not China. P1 is not using Zyxel CPE - should be GP/Gemtek. If you look at all Zyxel WiMAX CPE models, none of them look like P1 CPE modem.
http://us.zyxel.com/Products/details.aspx?...pNo=PDCA2006037

2. You are not able show evidence that P1 is using Nortel equipment for core network. ALU does have wide range of IP core networks equipment.
http://www1.alcatel-lucent.com/products/pr...26+ATM+Networks
If you can, do provide the Nortel core equipment that you claim P1 is using smile.gif

4. Intel doesn't give loan to P1. Intel invested RM50 million in Green Packet. Whether Intel is having financial problem doesn't contribute to the success/failure of P1.

78 Pages « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0324sec    0.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:01 PM