4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

AMAX, AsiaSpace Wimax

@DUOCORE
post Jan 4 2009, 12:11 AM

74 posts

for those interested with Asiaspace WiMax service, please email ur actual address to me at suhaimi@asiaspace.com.my

i`ll assign our technican to check and do demo at your place.

plz do not getting wrong info for amax service, our service concept :

1 -customer query-------------->2-we do drive test---------------->3-demo infront customer (if get signal)---------------->4-waiting for customer decesion----------------->5-customer subcribe------------------>6-cooling period for 7 day--------------7-one month free--------------->8-continue using our service.

if customer "TAK PUAS HATI" with our service, we refund 100% within 1 month.

Kalo fikir nk kejar sale........boleh redah bg free trial utk semua mcm P1 buat, tp apa kejadahnya kalau customer beribu2 signup utk testing tp alasan yg diberikan modem out of stock......???

Mana lebih baik dr 100% satisfied baru subscribe dgn rushing to testing n still under waiting list to get modem.....??

Maybe our coverage not "TOO" wide as "P1", at least we give 100% satisfied service to customer.

For info, next until end of February, we install another 30 base station in Klang Valley. so be patient.
@DUOCORE
post Jan 7 2009, 09:25 PM

74 posts

QUOTE(iipohbee @ Jan 5 2009, 09:11 PM)
Their single user modem does not support ethernet connection right?Not worth it, because cannot plug into a wireless router to share the connection or use it with different pc terminals.

Not a very wise decision.
already state as a sigle user modem ma...
if u wanna try to share, try with Dlink DIR-655, but cost arround 400++ lor....

Added on January 7, 2009, 9:34 pm
QUOTE(thechetticompany @ Jan 4 2009, 11:11 PM)
QUOTE(@DUOCORE)
for those interested with Asiaspace WiMax service, please email ur actual address to me at suhaimi@asiaspace.com.my

i`ll assign our technican to check and do demo at your place.

plz do not getting wrong info for amax service, our service concept :

1 -customer query-------------->2-we do drive test---------------->3-demo infront customer (if get signal)---------------->4-waiting for customer decesion----------------->5-customer subcribe------------------>6-cooling period for 7 day--------------7-one month free--------------->8-continue using our service.

if customer "TAK PUAS HATI" with our service, we refund 100% within 1 month.

Kalo fikir nk kejar sale........boleh redah bg free trial utk semua mcm P1 buat, tp apa kejadahnya kalau customer beribu2 signup utk testing tp alasan yg diberikan modem out of stock......???

Mana lebih baik dr 100% satisfied baru subscribe dgn rushing to testing n still under waiting list to get modem.....??

Maybe our coverage not "TOO" wide as "P1", at least we give 100% satisfied service to customer.

For info, next until end of February, we install another 30 base station in Klang Valley. so be patient.
Company cam ni hanya tahu tinjau-2 dule baru invest xboleh last lama.
Tengok P1 mereka begitu aggressive dalam coverage expansion.

Amax?Kalau slowpoke cam ni bila baru dapat cover whole Malaysia?

End of next year baru cover Klang Valley x tak boleh buat bisness cam ni.
Sama jugak ngan Izzi.PAda pendapat saya dah mati kerana expansion sudah berhenti.Nak tambah base station pun susah kerana tak de modal.

By the way, Amax cukup modal ke?
P1 ada support Intel/GP and YTL ada CISCO/XOHM
we wait n see either ur opinion is true or not....
diffrent company difrrent strategy.....hurm....dgr2 p1 pun dah melamar Huawei as their vendor....huhuhuhu dulu kutuk2 skrg belai2 plak ye...
by da way...as customer u all can compare lor which provider can make u feel happy...nanti tunggu pulak YTL launch their product.....after all u start to compare again....berterusan sampai bila pun tak tau....

This post has been edited by @DUOCORE: Jan 7 2009, 09:34 PM
@DUOCORE
post Jan 8 2009, 12:15 AM

74 posts

QUOTE(dawn152 @ Jan 7 2009, 10:41 PM)
so i just signed up with amax a few days ago, their rm138 plan. at first, i was planning to sign up with p1, but unfortunately my area is still not within their coverage. then i saw some banners by amax near my house & decided to try it out.

registration was somewhat a breeze. went to their office in ttdi & registered straight away. since i went right before work, i brought the modem with me to the office. regretfully, my office is not in their coverage so i have to wait almost a full day to test it out. supposedly the line will be activated within an hour, so by the time i finish work, i expected the wimax the be 'awake'.

setup was simple. just plug & play. however, my line hasn't been activated yet, even after almost 6 hours. called their hotline & was contacted back within minutes. after about an hour, it was activated.

after testing it out, i would say that i'm quite satisfied. what i found is that they capped the download speed at 200 kbps, which i'm sure is not their full speed potential but necessary in order to make sure the connection is stable & evenly distributed among users. . i didn't try any online gaming, so i'm not sure if it's do-able or how the experience will be.

that's all for now. will update if anything.

@DUOCORE, sorry can't wait to sign up, thus didn't sign up thru you. my apologies smile.gif
pm ur name bro...i`ll try to make sure u satisfied with our service....

*full name upon registration ya....

Added on January 8, 2009, 12:19 am
QUOTE(gallantdestroyer @ Jan 7 2009, 11:00 PM)
Haha.. @duocore is really friendly guy.. answer all my quest... not like the P1 guy..

Actually Amax is good.. but @duocore.. You should reminded that most student user can't really afford 1.5 mbps... like me.. so, try to make a proposal for your upperhand to get an ethernet support for 1mbps.....

You can show your superior this forum tough..

since p1 can do it, Amax sure boleh one... And if it support ad, do pm me..

XD..
tq for support us bro....
i`ll keep ur suggestion to my boss....

This post has been edited by @DUOCORE: Jan 8 2009, 12:19 AM
@DUOCORE
post Jan 10 2009, 02:09 AM

74 posts

QUOTE(p4n6 @ Sep 8 2008, 10:12 PM)
AMAX site listed 10 locations ... only 1 location has coverage ...
only one location have covered.....agak2 la bro if u nk buat statement....totally wrong la dude....

Added on January 10, 2009, 2:14 am
QUOTE(Elvinkun @ Jan 9 2009, 11:42 AM)
AMEX got no line @ ss2???

I read the coverage area..

I got a shock

1 utama -got
subang - got
sungei wei- got
ss1 - go

but SS2 DUN HAVE...we are in the middle weii..dun so bad la...
i`ll notice u when SS2 is covered. Dah nk dekat dah....seminggu dua lg

This post has been edited by @DUOCORE: Jan 10 2009, 02:14 AM
@DUOCORE
post Jan 16 2009, 11:26 PM

74 posts

QUOTE(@DUOCORE @ Jan 10 2009, 02:09 AM)
only one location have covered.....agak2 la bro if u nk buat statement....totally wrong la dude....

Added on January 10, 2009, 2:14 am

i`ll notice u when SS2 is covered. Dah nk dekat dah....seminggu dua lg
here is new adding coverage area for subang :

Usj 2
Usj 5
Usj 6
Usj 7
Usj 8
Usj 9
Usj 10
Usj 11
SS 13
Persiaran Perpaduan
Persiaran Kewajipan
Persiaran Murni
Persiaran Bakti
Persiaran Ikhlas
Persiaran Mulia
Indera Subang Condo
Subang Perdana Apartment
MPSJ Area
Taipan

Interested can PM me for demo. TQ

@DUOCORE
post Jan 17 2009, 07:50 AM

74 posts

I believe irrespect to which ever vendors, the most important is how the service provider treats the subscribers. Similar to Digi, Maxis and Celcom, established operators from all around the world will use multi-vendor strategy to ensure competition in the market to deliver the best technology to the network.

My personal opinion is that AMAX won't have enough money to expand in the entire Malaysia (or even Klang Valley). Today on newspaper, it's saying AMAX encounters problem getting sites for expansion, weird why P1 can expand so fast while AMAX not able to despite their launching time is only about 2 weeks different.
Maybe AMAX is only waiting for people to buy over their company and wash hand from the WiMAX business.

I'm still waiting to see how WiMAX providers can think out of the box to sell something extraordinary besides of regular broadband internet.

[/quote]

Bla... bla....bla....ni lah org malaysia, P1 base dia Green Packet yg dtg dr luar negara. Amax base dr Asiaspace Sdb Bhd, fully local company.

Tah napa tah yang hang dok bebulu mata dgn Amax pun gua tak tau. Ape CEO Amax ade hutang hang ke...??

Dr awal treat ni lg, manjang hang kutuk aje Amax. Ish3, tp pe nk wat, hak hang nk bersuara .

Kot ye pun xnk support local company, diam2 sudah.

N info yang hang bg utk Amax punye cerita celah kain pun menyimpang jauh dr kesahihan sebenar.

Capital not a issues la bro, kalo takde duit wat pe Asiaspace sign M.O.U dgn MCMC n bid for WiMax tender.

How ever it is, we wait n see.
@DUOCORE
post Jan 17 2009, 04:42 PM

74 posts

QUOTE(p4n6 @ Jan 17 2009, 10:40 AM)
You can't even reply a thread in proper malay language to protect your company.

To be exact, GPACKET is a local listed company.

To the subscribers, the service quality is always concern not the origin of the company, similarly most people don't support Proton tongue.gif

If you are in telco industry, you should know the 4 companies get their license not because of their capability anyway.

AMAX won't be able to survive unless they acquire external funding either from local or foreign big companies. Maybe TM will buy over AMAX tongue.gif
You me to speak in proper english for backup my company, sure i can. U think we all "lauya" ka...??

The marketing strategy for P1 sucks big time. They put their big as* ads and buntings around TTDI where I stay but no coverage. When i called P1 CS staff said, oh sorry, no coverage. Then why the hell they put the buntings where there is no coverage?
A friend of mine who works at P1 even told me their cancellation from subscribers are like 15/day. They have big money for marketing but it stops there. As for amax, if you look at www.asiaspace.com.my they have started as the backbone for infrastructre for telco towers. So in terms of building towers we are so ahead. even our towers are leased to digi and maxis. i think soon P1 would have to rent towers from us to provide signals for their subsribers. Now that would be a laugh smile.gif
@DUOCORE
post Jan 17 2009, 11:04 PM

74 posts

QUOTE(klinky @ Jan 17 2009, 07:46 PM)
question for duocore..

bile amax nak sampai ke shah alam ye?

thanks..
off- topic sat,

extra information this is a NEW news for ME...

p1 are now in shah alam, tomorrow going to  ask the technician to have the try out/demo at my house...

going to do experiment for p1

i want to try and see the speed for 15 days,
or can i manage to finish up 20gigs of download/upload in 1 days? combine p2p, rapidshare, megaupload i think 12 hours is enough...
and ALSO want to experience the slow speed comes with it, based on their fair usage policy.

and do the same experiment to amax.. when it come to shah alam

i'm  just a typical "soon to be" Wimax customer who just want the best Wimax for me...
not at this moment, i`ll update for u later. You try first with that "very famous WiMax" . Soon you give ur comment ya.....

@DUOCORE
post Jan 19 2009, 02:07 AM

74 posts

QUOTE(klinky @ Jan 19 2009, 12:35 AM)
this is not bashing any wimax agency/product  it just an opinion

first impression
p1 arrive, the modem receive by 11am, but can online after 12 hour 11pm... maybe because today is sunday.. dunno

better then celcom broadband.. and streamyx

can direct download while p2p, and still watch youtube, less buffer ( this is the first night impression and i'm using vpn)...

conlcusion,
why do i need to wait for 12 hours?
but atleast better then celcom bb where i hv to wait for 1 week

currently experimenting what happen after 20 gig usage,
keep it up bro....and let us know about ur experiment result....
@DUOCORE
post Feb 12 2009, 10:43 PM

74 posts

here is speed test for amax using ftp server

download 1.5mbps:

upload 256kbps:

*from this 2 slide, you all just think with your own perseption about amax wimax. sad.gif
@DUOCORE
post Feb 15 2009, 08:37 PM

74 posts

branding....branding....branding......how about P1 service satisfaction...?? anyone...??
give your comment please.....let normal customers give their own words, not for "Pro P1" ya..... icon_rolleyes.gif

*my survey just simple, please do not think as a complicated.... biggrin.gif
@DUOCORE
post Mar 24 2009, 04:01 AM

74 posts

checkout our new image at www.amax.my and please give us ur feedback.
@DUOCORE
post Mar 24 2009, 03:51 PM

74 posts

thanks for all comment, hope we will receive more comment from you all.
@DUOCORE
post Mar 30 2009, 09:43 AM

74 posts

QUOTE(slackinux @ Mar 25 2009, 11:47 PM)
See my attached print screen.
i think your problem already solve right...?? did u still facing same problem...?? please update me after we visit ur place last week....TQ

Added on March 30, 2009, 9:44 am
QUOTE(JamesCWK @ Mar 26 2009, 10:23 PM)
bros, is there any coverage in tmn bukit serdang area?
pm me ur address....i`ll assign technican to ur place.

This post has been edited by @DUOCORE: Mar 30 2009, 09:44 AM
@DUOCORE
post Mar 30 2009, 07:31 PM

74 posts

QUOTE(cardin @ Mar 30 2009, 02:15 PM)
bro u sims like AMAX related ppl...r u? if yes then gud news 4 LYN forumer.... thumbup.gif
why...?? huhuhuh..... brows.gif

Added on March 30, 2009, 7:32 pm
QUOTE(nikita @ Mar 26 2009, 01:29 AM)
is this available in casa tropicana condo ? in persiaran tropicana??
hopefully next week, tropicana area will covered....i`ll update to u....

This post has been edited by @DUOCORE: Mar 30 2009, 07:32 PM
@DUOCORE
post Mar 30 2009, 08:18 PM

74 posts

QUOTE(cardin @ Mar 30 2009, 08:13 PM)
go wif multi user lor...add RM39 only...pluz u wil get 1.5Mbps...gud speed 4 sharing....  drool.gif
yup...i agreed with u....
@DUOCORE
post Mar 30 2009, 11:15 PM

74 posts

QUOTE(9M-MAS @ Mar 30 2009, 10:48 PM)
Bandar Tun Razak bila mau cover?
PM ur address bro....
@DUOCORE
post Mar 31 2009, 11:31 PM

74 posts

QUOTE(cardin @ Mar 31 2009, 11:22 PM)
wah...diz is da isp that we r lookin 4 n waitin 4 so long... rclxm9.gif ..hope all isp's wil follow diz as AMAX already start da flame... rclxms.gif
Huhuhuhu...im wondering, apalah FUP yg u sebut2kn ni.

Rupa2nya Fair Usage Policy ya.....

For FUP, Amax didnt have FUP. Totally unlimited usage, 24/7 per day. We...opss wut i mean, Amax didnt capped bandwidth. Huhuhuhu thumbup.gif

Added on March 31, 2009, 11:36 pm
QUOTE(@DUOCORE @ Mar 31 2009, 11:31 PM)
Huhuhuhu...im wondering, apalah FUP yg u sebut2kn ni.

Rupa2nya Fair Usage Policy ya.....

For FUP, Amax didnt have FUP. Totally unlimited usage, 24/7 per day. We...opss wut i mean, Amax didnt capped bandwidth. Huhuhuhu  thumbup.gif
anyone want query for coverage or request for demo also can email at :

suhaimi@asiaspace.com.my
ctwong@asiaspace.com.my
hirdi@asiaspace.com.my
joe@asiaspace.com.my

for feedback of service

amaxinfo@asiaspace.com.my

This post has been edited by @DUOCORE: Mar 31 2009, 11:36 PM
@DUOCORE
post Mar 31 2009, 11:41 PM

74 posts

QUOTE(cardin @ Mar 31 2009, 11:39 PM)
hahaha..u r already stated dat...we al know!!! brows.gif btw...tenz 4 de info on coverage inquiries...
huhuhuhu....too many james bond here...kantoi sudah.....
@DUOCORE
post Apr 1 2009, 07:08 AM

74 posts

QUOTE(cannavaro @ Apr 1 2009, 12:24 AM)
I went to their Taman Tun shop.
Now waiting for the demo.
PM ur address bro...i`ll check for u personally...

0.0394sec    0.26    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:41 AM