Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

64 Pages « < 44 45 46 47 48 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> (WTS) Thai Amulet for 'Rent' 泰国佛牌圣物结缘区, (Somdej,Pidta,LP Thuad,Khun Paen & etc)

eden the boss
post Oct 5 2011, 05:52 PM

Group: Junior Member

hi eden here.. pm me yea..
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Oct 5 2011, 06:23 PM

Group: New Member

Phra Pidta Phim Lek (small mould - gold plated), Chao Khun Onn, Wat PhraChum Cholthara, Sungai Padi, Narathiwat Province (B.E. 2554).

Highly efficacious Gold Plated Phra Pidta by Chao Khun Onn B.E.2554, made from sacred Gold Plated material with Powerful sacred Yant around the Pidta body. Chao Khun Onn from Wat Prakchumchontara Sungai Padi, Narathiwat Province Thailand. CK Onn has been studied the art of making efficacious Phra Pidta and Mai Kru - Tongkat. He has been an expert of concentration of mindfulness in Buddhism way.

Material: This stunning Silver Phra Pidta (height 1.6cm) strongly blessed by CK Onn in year BE 2554. Made from sacred Solid Silver material. Featured powerful sacred Yant around the Pidta body. Supplied with original temple box.

Effect:
Protection from bad influence and evil, Metta Mahalap, Harmproof and bring good fortune especially business and authority, Bring Prosperity, Wealthy fetching, Improve your luck and fortune.

功能 : 出入平安,助事业上发展,贵人扶助,小人远离,避邪挡危险,逢凶化吉。

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Oct 5 2011, 06:31 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Oct 5 2011, 06:52 PM

Phra Khun Paen Um Nang(green color), Luang Phor Chuen, Wat Ta Ei, Buriram Province. (B.E. 2545)

This quite unusual and attractive amulet was consecrated by Luang Phor Chuen, Wat Ta-Ei, Buriram. He is renowned for creating 'Love Amulets' and on this occasion he has created a most unusual design. The front features Khun Paen whilst the reverse features a stallion carrying a young lady. The Amulet itself features a copper and gold takrut buried in the front, and a silver takrut on the reverse. A magically aroused gem sits prominently in the chest of Khun Paen. Khun Paen is known to us from ancient Thai literature (King Rama ll) as a 'Dashing Lover' and 'Able Warrior'

This amulet was made in two different sets, those with nine takrut and those with three takrut as featured here. This particular version was made in both black and green, each in a quantity of 499 amulets. The amulets were consecrated on the 10th September 2002.

This amulet was made for one specific reason only and that is as a charm to attract women. Highly recommended for people who want that extra confidence in approaching member of the opposite sex.

Monies earned from the sale of these amulets will be used by Luang Phor Chuen for the repair and construction of the principal monastery at Ta-Ei Temple.

The amulet was created using a mixture of 108 highly potent herbs and sedges known to have magical qualities. Some of the more potent inclusions are listed below:

Parasitic plant found on the horseradish tree, triangle-love tree, star gooseberry tree (Mayom), crown flower tree, a drumstick tree, elephant herb (An essential ingredient in any love charm, basically herbs collected from an area where elephants are copulating. It is believed to create and stimulate sexual desire.) Traditional medicine men say that such herbs are so potent that even a tiger wants to make love with a monkey.

Lost Herb: Whoever comes close to this herb will get lost in the forest until they die. Unable to find there way out of the dense undergrowth. According to a traditional belief, this herb has magical properties that inspire mercy and charm.

Powder from "Ma Sep Nang Herb'' (A male horse courts a female horse), powder from "Nang Ok Taek Herb'' (Broken-hearted woman), powder from "Thep Ranchuan Herb'' (Charming Angel), magic powder from "Chang Pasomklong Herb'' (Elephant Herb)

Powder from flowers of gold, Choong Nang Herb (Herb for attracting a lady), Khun Paen Herb

"Khun-Paen-spells-an-army herb'' (good for spelling a lady) and "magic powder from all auspicious herbs

Finally the amulet is then blessed with ancient incantations, such as the 'Nangyan Hongron' spell, the 'Golden Swan' spell, both of which are known to enhance male charm.

This amulet is ideal for the man that wants to increase his natural attractiveness to the opposite sex, someone that wants to be charming and surrounded by female company. Whoever owns this idol will be so attractive and fascinating that the ladies never want to leave. This is the miracle that Luang Phor Chuen prayed for during consecration. Many Thai men have accredited amulets made by Luang Phor Chuen with amazing efficacy, even thoughts of a particular women will attract her. Luang Phor Chuen is also very well known monk, particularly with foreigners.

In addition to the amulet we will provide the Katha (in Thai) which Luang Phor Chuen has said should be chanted to activate the magical properties.
Namapata, my face is that of an Angel
Namapata, my arms are as nice as Narai Angel's
Namapata, my beautiful face is that of the sun.
Namapata, my power is that of the moon.
Namapata, no female angel in Heaven can resist when they see my face.
Namapata, even a tree is fascinated by my charm.
Namapata, when I think about a swan, it will fall in love with me.
Namapata, when I think about a spirit, it can forget a monk.
Namapata, when I think about a lady, she can forget her mother.
Namapata, when I think about a King, he can forget praying.
Namapata, when I think about people, they will fall in love with me.
Namapata, I think about the heaven and all angels.
Namapata Aom Sithisawaha.

This spell can be used to charm the ladies, for making sacred perfume powder, aromatic oil, clothes to charm a lady, bring about good luck and for commercial purposes.

The amulet is supplied in the original case, along with the Temple Katha.

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Oct 5 2011, 07:04 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Oct 5 2011, 07:05 PM

Phra Khun Paen Um Nang(black color), Luang Phor Chuen, Wat Ta Ei, Buriram Province. (B.E. 2545)

This quite unusual and attractive amulet was consecrated by Luang Phor Chuen, Wat Ta-Ei, Buriram. He is renowned for creating 'Love Amulets' and on this occasion he has created a most unusual design. The front features Khun Paen whilst the reverse features a stallion carrying a young lady. The Amulet itself features a copper and gold takrut buried in the front, and a silver takrut on the reverse. A magically aroused gem sits prominently in the chest of Khun Paen. Khun Paen is known to us from ancient Thai literature (King Rama ll) as a 'Dashing Lover' and 'Able Warrior'

This amulet was made in two different sets, those with nine takrut and those with three takrut as featured here. This particular version was made in both black and green, each in a quantity of 499 amulets. The amulets were consecrated on the 10th September 2002.

This amulet was made for one specific reason only and that is as a charm to attract women. Highly recommended for people who want that extra confidence in approaching member of the opposite sex.

Monies earned from the sale of these amulets will be used by Luang Phor Chuen for the repair and construction of the principal monastery at Ta-Ei Temple.

The amulet was created using a mixture of 108 highly potent herbs and sedges known to have magical qualities. Some of the more potent inclusions are listed below:

Parasitic plant found on the horseradish tree, triangle-love tree, star gooseberry tree (Mayom), crown flower tree, a drumstick tree, elephant herb (An essential ingredient in any love charm, basically herbs collected from an area where elephants are copulating. It is believed to create and stimulate sexual desire.) Traditional medicine men say that such herbs are so potent that even a tiger wants to make love with a monkey.

Lost Herb: Whoever comes close to this herb will get lost in the forest until they die. Unable to find there way out of the dense undergrowth. According to a traditional belief, this herb has magical properties that inspire mercy and charm.

Powder from "Ma Sep Nang Herb'' (A male horse courts a female horse), powder from "Nang Ok Taek Herb'' (Broken-hearted woman), powder from "Thep Ranchuan Herb'' (Charming Angel), magic powder from "Chang Pasomklong Herb'' (Elephant Herb)

Powder from flowers of gold, Choong Nang Herb (Herb for attracting a lady), Khun Paen Herb

"Khun-Paen-spells-an-army herb'' (good for spelling a lady) and "magic powder from all auspicious herbs

Finally the amulet is then blessed with ancient incantations, such as the 'Nangyan Hongron' spell, the 'Golden Swan' spell, both of which are known to enhance male charm.

This amulet is ideal for the man that wants to increase his natural attractiveness to the opposite sex, someone that wants to be charming and surrounded by female company. Whoever owns this idol will be so attractive and fascinating that the ladies never want to leave. This is the miracle that Luang Phor Chuen prayed for during consecration. Many Thai men have accredited amulets made by Luang Phor Chuen with amazing efficacy, even thoughts of a particular women will attract her. Luang Phor Chuen is also very well known monk, particularly with foreigners.

In addition to the amulet we will provide the Katha (in Thai) which Luang Phor Chuen has said should be chanted to activate the magical properties.
Namapata, my face is that of an Angel
Namapata, my arms are as nice as Narai Angel's
Namapata, my beautiful face is that of the sun.
Namapata, my power is that of the moon.
Namapata, no female angel in Heaven can resist when they see my face.
Namapata, even a tree is fascinated by my charm.
Namapata, when I think about a swan, it will fall in love with me.
Namapata, when I think about a spirit, it can forget a monk.
Namapata, when I think about a lady, she can forget her mother.
Namapata, when I think about a King, he can forget praying.
Namapata, when I think about people, they will fall in love with me.
Namapata, I think about the heaven and all angels.
Namapata Aom Sithisawaha.

This spell can be used to charm the ladies, for making sacred perfume powder, aromatic oil, clothes to charm a lady, bring about good luck and for commercial purposes.

The amulet is supplied in the original case, along with the Temple Katha.

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Today, 07:04 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)

Attached thumbnail(s)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
sebby
post Oct 9 2011, 12:49 AM

hi nick,am looking for 1 lp dum gold gmt bucha still available?
then kruba duang dee?
lastly n most important 1 kruba subin 4face gmt bucha u have?
+Quote Post
sensei999
post Oct 9 2011, 09:59 AM

QUOTE(Nicklkc @ Jun 20 2008, 11:41 PM)
Stainless Steel Necklaces
Model A : 28 inch - can hang up to 5 pieces of amulet (RM35)
Model B : 28 inch - can hang up to 9 pieces of amulet (RM35)
Model C : 30 inch - can hang up to 9 pieces of amulet (RM40)
Model D : 26 inch - can hang up to 5 pieces of amulet (RM30)

Excluded postage fees. Shipping by PosLaju add on RM10.00
bro masi adakah neklace untuk 9 amulet?apabila masi ada baeritahu saya.
bahan stainless ?
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Oct 9 2011, 12:54 PM

QUOTE(sensei999 @ Oct 9 2011, 09:59 AM)
bro masi adakah neklace untuk 9 amulet?apabila masi ada baeritahu saya.
bahan stainless ?
Ada. Model B dan Model C. Boleh letak sehingga 9 amulets.
+Quote Post
Pakawan
post Oct 14 2011, 11:53 AM

QUOTE(Nicklkc @ May 5 2009, 11:43 PM)
Phra Khun Paen with Gumanthong, Chickens and Horse made and blessed by Luang Pu Kaew from Wat Sampanmaikien.

This Phra Khun Paen with Gumanthong & 2 Chickens (Front) Special Yahn and Horse (Back)

Effect: Strong in bringing up your opposite sex attraction (人缘) + Chicken for Gambling Windfall Luck (财运) + Gumanthong for bring good business for the owner and wealth (招财)

Master: Luang Pu Kaew

Ingredients: Holy Powder and 3 takruts

Details of the amulet: Khun Paen is a talisman/amulet and Thai people believe that it can bring them Good Luck, Great Fortunes as well as improve their Personal Attraction. Follower who got the chance to wear this Khun Paen its will helps you to improve your inter-personal relationship/opposite sex attraction and makes the girl/guy whom you like to feel special for you and make you irresistible.
is this amulet stil available?

ref link http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/724191/+180
+Quote Post
almansa
post Oct 14 2011, 09:40 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Nicklkc @ Sep 15 2011, 05:12 AM)
Phra Rahu, Luang Phor Key, Wat Silamyong, Surin Province.
This Special Batch Rahu made of single eye coconut (单眼耶子) crafted with special Yant. Added with a small little piece of Luang Phor Key's robe and hairs. Every single piece of Rahu with individual code number.

Effect:
good luck, get rid of bad luck, transform negative energy, successful in everything you do, attract good opportunity to you, good business, good wealth luck. (好运,增人缘,避小人,增强事业运)

Need chanting for this?? If not pls pm me price to rent.. Thanks..

+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Oct 17 2011, 10:05 PM

Phra Kring, Wat Suthat (B.E. 2550)

Blessed at Wat Suthat mass chanted a lots of Monks.

Effects: Increase Good Health, Improve Good Luck and Business Luck, Unimaginable wealth, Overcome all odds, You can achieving success.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Oct 17 2011, 10:13 PM

Phra Kring, Wat Suthat (B.E. 2552)

Blessed at Wat Suthat mass chanted a lots of Monks.

Effects: Increase Good Health, Improve Good Luck and Business Luck, Unimaginable wealth, Overcome all odds, You can achieving success.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Oct 18 2011, 05:16 AM

JedNariPanLak (4th batch), Archan Prasut, Wat NaiTao.

This JedNariPanLak strongly chanted by Archan Prasut from Wat NaiTao. A yellow copper of seven woman straddling a phallus(Lord Shiva linga Model). This amulet made from Yellow Copper metal. Holy wax, Pong Saneh and tiny TaKrut put under the image. This amulet can put inside your pocket. It can be say better effect than a normal palakit.

JedNariPanLak is charming amulet of Guru Master Cambodian. Archan Prasut has been studied the art of making efficacious charming amulets from Cambodian, when Archan went Tudong to Cambodia. Archan blessed this amulet in Phra PutTa GoSee cave of Wat NaiTow. It is a holy place where made amulet very strong.

People believe that JedNariPanLak can help love with opposite sex. Also, this charm brings great auspicious and good business for owner. This amulet was made for one specific reason only and that is as a charm to attract women. Highly recommended for people who want that extra confidence in approaching member of the opposite sex.

Biography of Archan Prasut
Archan Prasut was born on 19 October 1965 at Trang province. His family needs him stayed and served with LP Sang of Wat NaiTow when he studies primary education. During the time, he first started to study knowledge of Dhamma and Visha with LP Sang who has knowledge of Visha (Magic) and has been studied the art of making efficacious amulets from many guru monks of Wat Khao Or. LP Sang has deep knowledge of Visha and is highly respected in South of Thailand.

Until the age of 20 when he was finally ordained as a monk at Wat HuayYod, Trang province for learning Dharma and Bali grammar. He has been an expert of concentration of mindfulness in Buddhism way. At the same time Archan Prasut is only one who succeeds in making the Wat Khao Or’s amulet, Hoon Payong and Magic from LP Sang. Archan Prasut studied until he had developed a clear understanding of these matters and was adept at performing them. And then, Archan went “Tudong” alone at North of Thailand. During the Tudong Archan meet with Kurba Mur-ah of Wat SiDongYen, Chiang Mai province who has knowledge of Visha Lahn Na’s magic (Lahn Na is name of old city of Siam). Until, Archan had completed and when to Wat Watthamfad. Archan has been studied the art of making efficacious amulets and magic candle from LP SamRit who opens the mysterious world of Leklai. After his study of the supernatural with the LP SamRit, Archan Prasut traveled to study Visha Metta (loving-kindness) with LP SaWai of Wat PreeDaRarm, until he had succeeded. Archan came back to South of Thailand and has been studied the art of making efficacious “Pong PaYa RaHoo Gleun Sup” powder from LP Chuen of Wat TungChon, Trang province. Also, Archan Prasut studied Visha with many Guru Monks until 1997 Archan came back to Wat HuayYod and stayed by 4 years.

In 1992, LP Sang of Wat NaiTow passed away. Many years later, this temple was very old and damaged. People invited Archan Prasut to become abbot of Wat NaiTow in 2001. Every day; many people go to meet Archan Prasut. They really need for his help. They are said that Archan is a monk who possesses a lot of metta and bahramee (power).

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Mar 13 2012, 01:03 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Oct 18 2011, 12:36 PM

Rectangle Shape Locket, Chao Khun Onn, Wat PhraChum Cholthara, Sungai Padi, Narathiwat Province (B.E. 2554).

Chao Khun Onn's Photo Locket in front. Reverse of the amulet with 108 kind of herbs and holy powder, embed with two little takruts. With nice gold plated frame.

Effect : Protection from bad influence and evil, Metta Mahalap, Harmproof and bring good fortune especially business and authority, Bring Prosperity, Wealthy fetching, Improve your luck and fortune.

RM68 only (HURRY up while stock last!!!)

**For Pos Laju Courier Service, add on RM10 (Malaysia only)

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Oct 18 2011, 12:57 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Oct 18 2011, 12:49 PM

Loop Om, Chao Khun Onn, Wat PhraChum Cholthara, Sungai Padi, Narathiwat Province (B.E. 2554).

Chao Khun Onn's Photo in front. Reverse of the amulet with holy powder and a Yant. With nice gold plated frame.

Effect : Protection from bad influence and evil, Metta Mahalap, Harmproof and bring good fortune especially business and authority, Bring Prosperity, Wealthy fetching, Improve your luck and fortune.

RM68 only (HURRY up while stock last!!!)

**For Pos Laju Courier Service, add on RM10 (Malaysia only)

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Oct 18 2011, 12:57 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
+Quote Post
newbie2006
post Oct 21 2011, 12:59 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Nicklkc @ Sep 15 2011, 04:23 AM)
Snake Skin Takrut, Luang Phor Up, Wat Thong Sai.
Special: This special Snake Skin Takrut (length 6 cm) created in 229 unit only and strongly blessed by Luang Phor Up. Hand write Yant inside the snake skin and special added a layer of gold color lacquer on surface. Pump with temple chop and finish up with Luang Phor Up's special Yant on the surface. 

Effect:
It has superb power of bringing Great Protection from harm, bad influence and evil, For great of protection that can protect a worshiper from dangerous in particular poisonous snakes.
pm me tq smile.gif
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Nov 5 2011, 04:32 AM

Phra Sangkajai(Pure Solid Silver with Silver Casing), Luang Phor Boon Hai, Wat Tha Muang, Nakhon Sri Thammarat Province (B.E. 2554)

Phor Than Boon Hai (Luang Phor Boon Hai) of Wat Tha Muang presents this seasons release of amulets, and what a classic indeed, with not only powerful magic, but also classic ancient Nakorn artistic influence to make a memorable collectors piece and a wonderful 'Puttanussadti' (remembrance of the Buddha).

Phra Sangkajai Phim Bpae Yim, (Roon Sorng Nam 54 edition) - Phor Than Boon Hai, Wat Tha Muang. Made in traditional ancient Silapa Nakorn Sri Tammarat style. Bound to become classics. A simple glance at these amulets reveals their quality and seriosity.

Phra Sangkajai or Sangkachai (Thai: พระสังกัจจายน์). Phra Sangkajai, a Thai spelling of Mahakaccayanathera (Thai: มหากัจจายนเถระ), was a Buddhist Arhat (in Sanskrit) or Arahant (in Pali) during the time of the Lord Buddha. Lord Buddha praised Phra Sangkajai for his excellence in explaining sophisticated dharma (or dhamma) in an easily and correctly understandable manner. Phra Sangkajai also composed the Madhupinadika Sutra.

One tale relates that he was so handsome that once even a man wanted him for a wife. To avoid a similar situation, Phra Sangkajai decided to transform himself into a fat monk. Another tale says he was so attractive that angels and men often compared him with the Buddha. He considered this inappropriate, so disguised himself in an unpleasantly fat body. Phra Sangkajai has a trace of hair on his head (looking similar to the Buddha's). Phra Sangkajai wears the robes in Theravadin Buddhist fashion with the robes folded across one shoulder, leaving the other uncovered.

Thais believed that Phra Sangkajai amulet will bring Good Luck, Great business sales and unexpected Wealthy coming in.

Four different materials available: Copper, Brass, Nava Loha and Pure Solid Silver. Call me up and ask for details....

Attached thumbnail(s)
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Nov 5 2011, 04:52 AM

Phra Tanabodi 9 Nah Maha Setthi (Copper), Luang Phor ThongDum, Wat Thumtapeanthong (B.E. 2553).

Grand chanting ceremony on 22 August 2010 by Luang Phor Thongdum with nine others famous master monks. There are many holy masses in this amulet such as Phra Gow Nah amulet from nine topmost monks and Phra ChaoSua amulet from nine topmost temples mixed with the other holy masses.
Phra = God, 9 Nah = 9-faces, Maha Setthi = millionare (大富大贵)
There are holy Cambodia characters around the side of the amulet on wealth, luck and success.

Size : Height 4 cm x Width 2 cm

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Nov 5 2011, 04:57 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Nov 6 2011, 04:13 PM

Phra Sangkajai(Brass), Luang Phor Boon Hai, Wat Tha Muang, Nakhon Sri Thammarat Province (B.E. 2554)

Phor Than Boon Hai (Luang Phor Boon Hai) of Wat Tha Muang presents this seasons release of amulets, and what a classic indeed, with not only powerful magic, but also classic ancient Nakorn artistic influence to make a memorable collectors piece and a wonderful 'Puttanussadti' (remembrance of the Buddha).

Phra Sangkajai Phim Bpae Yim, (Roon Sorng Nam 54 edition) - Phor Than Boon Hai, Wat Tha Muang. Made in traditional ancient Silapa Nakorn Sri Tammarat style. Bound to become classics. A simple glance at these amulets reveals their quality and seriosity.

Phra Sangkajai or Sangkachai (Thai: พระสังกัจจายน์). Phra Sangkajai, a Thai spelling of Mahakaccayanathera (Thai: มหากัจจายนเถระ), was a Buddhist Arhat (in Sanskrit) or Arahant (in Pali) during the time of the Lord Buddha. Lord Buddha praised Phra Sangkajai for his excellence in explaining sophisticated dharma (or dhamma) in an easily and correctly understandable manner. Phra Sangkajai also composed the Madhupinadika Sutra.

One tale relates that he was so handsome that once even a man wanted him for a wife. To avoid a similar situation, Phra Sangkajai decided to transform himself into a fat monk. Another tale says he was so attractive that angels and men often compared him with the Buddha. He considered this inappropriate, so disguised himself in an unpleasantly fat body. Phra Sangkajai has a trace of hair on his head (looking similar to the Buddha's). Phra Sangkajai wears the robes in Theravadin Buddhist fashion with the robes folded across one shoulder, leaving the other uncovered.

Thais believed that Phra Sangkajai amulet will bring Good Luck, Great business sales and unexpected Wealthy coming in.

Four different materials available: Copper, Brass, Nava Loha and Pure Solid Silver. Call me up and ask for details....

**Come with two different design.

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Nov 6 2011, 04:13 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Nov 6 2011, 09:11 PM

Phra Khun Paen (with Yin-Thong) (beige color), Luang Pu Hong, Wat Petburi, Surin Province (B.E. 2546)

Made from mixture of flower plum, strongly fragrance and special holy powder. Front image is Phra Khun Pean with his two wife and inserted with gold,silver and bronze takrut for more powerful charm. Back A pair of Yin-Thong and inserted with a black pearl for more fortune react.

Fortune Gain, Business Gain, Charm, Good Friendship, Avoid misfortune, Change bad situation to better. Phra Khun Pean LP Hong is the most wanted among the devotees, it will help no matter how bad situation the bearer in. The image of Yin-Thong will help u make a lot of business and easy to wooing girls and make the girls like u easily when u got problem they will show up and help u. A lot of local magazine has proven the power of LP Hong.

Luang Pu Hong is one most respected guru monk of Thailand, every person in Thailand reveres him as a great master who is always smiling and happy. He is known to have great mercy and compassion. Luang Pu Hongs's amulets and statues have become precious holy items in Thailand were many miracles were said to have occurred with them. Unusual phenomena such as lighting, thunderstorms as well as sightings of devas and holy beings were said to occur during consecration ceremonies held by LP Hong. The amazing thing during the thunderstorm was that no single candle or incense was extinguished during the ceremony thus belaying to us the power and Dharma practice of LP Hong.

Come with original temple box.

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Mar 20 2012, 04:48 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Nov 7 2011, 06:06 PM

Chuchok Nuea Pised(with one gold takrut), Luang Phor Goy, Wat Khaodintai, Buriram Province (B.E. 255x)

This batch of amulet named Chuchok Nuea Pised. You can ask for fortune, wealth, a beautiful wife, and unexpected richness from the amulet known as Chuchok’s idol.

Chuchok is thought by many Thais to be one of the very best amulets for bringing wealth and granting wishes. The amulet takes the form of an old beggar named “Chuchok”.

He was an old barman from Kalingkarat Province and was born to be a merit partner of Wesandorn Bhodhisat as “the taker” and “the giver” he was the one who fulfilled the merit power of Wesandorn Bhodhisat.

Chuchok became very rich from being a beggar. Among amulets listed on board of magic and mysterious objects, Chuchok is recognized as excellent in fortune and favour. Senior monks and magicians like to create this idol for their disciples because it brings about good luck to business.

The rear side of the amulet have a gold takrut spells inserted, and a host of Yantra inscriptions in Sacred Khom Agkhara lettering. Multitudes of Khata are written around the surface of the amulet. The sacred powder mixture is glazed, and is made from 'Nuea Pised' (special mixture). The exact ingredients are unknown to me.

Comes with waterproof plastic casing.

Luang Phor Goy
who was a pioneer of ancient Cambodian Magic. Luang Phor Goy, officially named Luang Phor Goy Dharmapalo, is the current abbot of Wat Khaodintai and is respected as one of the most sacred Khmer monks living today.

Previously Luang Phor Pian of Wat Tanon Huk, Burirum Province, was the most famous guru monk, highly respected for his Khmer sacred power.

Even Luang Tumrong Navaswas, the former communication minister invited him to preside over the ceremony to bless the Rian Luang Por Mongkol Borpitr B.E.2485 amulets.

Luang Phor Goy, was previously called Mr.Sa-nga Rompakon, born to the family of Mr.Kun and Mrs.Tiao, a Khmer couple who lived in Burirum Province. In total the family comprised of three offspring namely Mr.Sa-nga(Luang Por Goy), Mr.Satom and Mrs.Piab.

After Luang Por Goy was ordained aged 20 years he was to relocate to Cambodia where he studied magic sciences from a very sacred monk known as Luang Phor Suwuern, who taught him how to create sacred robots and Phra Khun Paen amulets, etc.

Several years later, he had moved to Seam Reap, an ancient Cambodian town, to gain further experience and knowledge. He learnt arcane secrets from some of Cambodia's most sacred ascetics who dwelt in the deep jungles. It was here that he also learned the art of creating some of the most efficacious Guman Thong and how to call the spirits.

He returned to Thailand and took up residence at Wat Khaodintai which he helped to renovate before finally becoming the Abbot. he has remained at the temple since.

He has never stopped learning sacred sciences, studying magic from Luang Phor Jia, a senior monk at Wat Prasat, famous for his Pha Yant believed to protect worshipers from danger and evil whilst increasing personal charm and attractiveness.

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Nov 7 2011, 06:07 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
+Quote Post

64 Pages « < 44 45 46 47 48 > » 
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0874sec    3.47    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 10th July 2014 - 03:22 PM