Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.
64 Pages « < 14 15 16 17 18 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> (WTS) Thai Amulet for 'Rent' 泰国佛牌圣物结缘区, (Somdej,Pidta,LP Thuad,Khun Paen & etc)

Nicklkc
post Jun 5 2009, 08:57 AM

Group: New Member

Jatukam Ramathep(yellowish) blessed by Arjarn Khun Pan, Wat Khao Or, Pattalung Province.

Arjarn Khun Pan was one of the most well-known white-robed Arjarns of our time. His amulets, like the Phra Kring Pae Tong and Jatukam Piddta Kangmakan have been known to be highly efficacious and are highly sought-after by discerning amulet wearers and particularly so since his death when prices of his amulets have increased many times over.

Arjarn Khun Pan is very well-known for his Visha (magic) and was frequently invited to participate in amulet-consecration ceremonies around Thailand. Arjarn Khun Pan's Phra Khun Paen was recognised as one of the most efficacious Phra Khun Paen made in our times and many people have had good experiences in their lives after wearing Phra Khun Paen consecrated by Arjarn Khun Pan.

Arjarn Khun Pan was the former chief of Police in the old days. Khun Phantharak Rajadej(Arjarn Khun Pan) believed to be the last commoner holding the noble title Khun(General), died of old age in Nakhon Si Thammarat aged 103. His body was given royal bathing rites.

Thanks for people who support us. This amulet has been 'rent' out.

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Apr 24 2010, 03:44 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Jun 5 2009, 09:12 AM

Jatukam Ramathep(silver) blessed by Arjarn Khun Pan, Wat Khao Or, Pattalung Province.

Arjarn Khun Pan was one of the most well-known white-robed Arjarns of our time. His amulets, like the Phra Kring Pae Tong and Jatukam Piddta Kangmakan have been known to be highly efficacious and are highly sought-after by discerning amulet wearers and particularly so since his death when prices of his amulets have increased many times over.

Arjarn Khun Pan is very well-known for his Visha (magic) and was frequently invited to participate in amulet-consecration ceremonies around Thailand. Arjarn Khun Pan's Phra Khun Paen was recognised as one of the most efficacious Phra Khun Paen made in our times and many people have had good experiences in their lives after wearing Phra Khun Paen consecrated by Arjarn Khun Pan.

Arjarn Khun Pan was the former chief of Police in the old days. Khun Phantharak Rajadej(Arjarn Khun Pan) believed to be the last commoner holding the noble title Khun(General), died of old age in Nakhon Si Thammarat aged 103. His body was given royal bathing rites.

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Apr 24 2010, 03:44 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
ck0112
post Jun 5 2009, 03:00 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(frankycm @ Jun 4 2009, 01:08 PM)
Somdej -Centre
Khun Paen- On your Right
LP - On your left.

Cheers. wink.gif  wink.gif  wink.gif

Added on June 4, 2009, 1:15 pm

Hi bro ck0112,

Please PM me how many pieces you have for:

1. LP chamlong takrut at 200baht.

2. LP dam silver pidta at 699baht.

3. LP Key Phra Khun Paen - Phra Ngan (brown colour) at 299baht.

I have an interested collector on the above. Any amount of quantity Acceptable. If successful transaction, buyer will give some introducer fee.

Cheers!!!  nod.gif  nod.gif  nod.gif
How many pieces you want?..since you have the interested collector wan all those stuff and any amount of quantity acceptable then u should go to bangkok or other parts of thailand to get .... or even get it from singapore in fact more cheaper than here..
Anyway im not a seller and i dont stock all this.. of cause you can sell the price little bit higher than the temple price to make some money but NOT UNTIL 8X 9X the price la....want to chop people also not chop until like that ma right.. sweat.gif

LP chamlong selling at wat chedi daeng counter is 200Baht, dont tell me you dont know all this..if you dont know then where u got ur takrut from? TAPRACHAN ah?? 100 baht per pieces wan is it? more worst, chop customer more Jialat somemore fake takrut ..เหี้ยยจริงๆเล hahahahha

Added on June 5, 2009, 3:16 pm
QUOTE(Nicklkc @ Jun 5 2009, 07:55 AM)
Analysis from Nicklkc (base on critical comment)

Due to someone come to my treat and drop me some critical comment. We not going to stand behind and just keep quiet. And let you kacau my treat. We start to have my treat last year. All the while, maybe we didn't 'rent' out amulet that is cheaper than others but what we trying to give my Customers is 100% Guarantee Genuine. We confirm what you are wearing now is ''REAL''. And you don't have to worried. When we start the plan to start my treat here, we already know will have those people who want to ''KACAU-KACAU'' in my treat. Below is something that collector should know....

LP dam silver pidta selling at 699baht and I sell RM300
Phra Piddta(silver) 銀制 blessed by Luang Phor Dum(Than Dum), Wat Mai Naparam in Narathiwat. (B.E. 2537)

This year is 2009 (B.E. 2552), LP Dam (silver) Piddta made in year 1994 (B.E. 2537). If let say when the year of 1994, we get LP Dam (silver) Piddta in 699baht (RM70), after 15 years we 'rent'  RM300. You still comment that is expensive??? ARE YOU CRAZY?

If let say year 1994, you bank in RM70 in your bank, 15 years later, your account will same RM70 or have increase? Try to think in logic...
From what you told me, you are a collector, don't you know amulet price will have a value, price will increase year by year. Some more, LP Dam no longer here. That's means it don't have another piece more.
Always remeber this World/Earth is round. Don't ever try to back step others people treat and climb up to the head of others. If you want to post your own treat, try to used your own ''ladder'', climb up step by step. There is NO short cut in this World. I think you know what I trying to say here.
Halo คนโง่ ..since when i call you and talk to you before and since when i tell you i am a seller?? WTF is all this?? im not even know your phone number and how to call you ..STUPID MORON

Pidta made in year 1994 (B.E. 2537) doesnt mean that it release at 1994 (BE.2537) you dump ass.. and in facts tons of 2537 pidta in the market here in thailand which is selling at 699Baht you dump ass again.. If follow ur calculation that mean now i go to wat rakhang and rent a 2538 Somdej which is 14 yrs old which is cost me 299baht now and when it land on ur hand then u will sell at RM300+ cos of the Yrs it make?? WAKE UP คนโง่

Let me tell you, amulets price dont depends on the LP which pass away or not the price will shot up..you say that because u r the dump seller which do not do home work and have NO RESPECT for the Luang phor..ok คนโง่
DONT THINK ALL YOUR CUSTOMER IS THAT STUPID LA OK.. Do some homework before u wan to CHOP PEOPLE JIALAT JIALAT..

rclxms.gif

Added on June 5, 2009, 3:19 pm
QUOTE(Nicklkc @ Jun 5 2009, 08:57 AM)
Jatukam Ramathep(yellowish) blessed by Arjarn Khun Pan, Wat Khao Or, Pattalung Province.

FYI this pieces selling at pantip at 399baht nia which is couple yrs ago when JTK fever hit bangkok.. so how much you want to rent out??
are you renting this JTK out at..example RM399+ ah (10 x THE PRICE MA..)..because it bless by arjahn khun pan it self???? waaaaaahahhahahhahahha thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by ck0112: Jun 5 2009, 03:24 PM
+Quote Post
jacster
post Jun 5 2009, 05:36 PM

Hi... Just one buyer from Nick... One very simple question... Have u even go out and eat...

do u go and tell a chicken rice seller... ehhh rice 10kg is only for so cheap... then plus the water u cook is cheaper... and the chicken u give me is so little.... so ok lahhh i'm only going to pay 2 ringgit for the chicken rice... which u should be able to make a profit from it....

How much profit margin is depend on the seller lah... dun tell me u expect the i phone u are selling the cost is around 1800 where u're gonna buy it for like 1900...

There is a risk for seller to buy in the stock and not being able to sell it out.... during that time what profit he make... If you dun understand then u're not a business person.... or easily say u're just a brainless dik who will only end up working for people your whole farking life... coz u either get bankrup or won't get rich being a boss....

If u think he's making so much profit from it... then why dun u bring in some amulet... sell it 3 times the price.... which is gonna be cheaper.... and see how long u can survive... or maybe better lahhh just 5 times the cost....

Sorry if u think i'm nick... Honestly i'm not... I just can't stand people who don't know the meaning of business... And I don't like people who spoil people's thread... You got a problem with the price don't buy from him... You got a comment to say... bloody PM nick or confront him on the phone...

And i can't believe this is a kind of attitude shown by a senior member who join this forum since 2005...

This post has been edited by jacster: Jun 5 2009, 05:38 PM
+Quote Post
dj.sars
post Jun 6 2009, 06:01 AM

Getting Started

i despise ck0112
dont kacau peoples rice bowl
what goes around comes around
if youre too free find something else better to do than dirtying peoples thread

+Quote Post
ck0112
post Jun 6 2009, 07:53 AM

QUOTE(dj.sars @ Jun 6 2009, 06:01 AM)
i despise ck0112
dont kacau peoples rice bowl
what goes around comes around
if youre too free find something else better to do than dirtying peoples thread
WAAA..our nick have so much supporter wan ah.. siao liao this time..hahahahaha
BTW to those water fish buyer, if u have extra money to spent, better go temboon aka donate at temple rather than spent 9X 10X the price and get the amulets from taprachan.. rclxm9.gif

GOOD LUCk TO YOU ALL rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
gck
post Jun 6 2009, 11:13 AM

hey, air asia got zero fare, you quickly go bangkok to buy if you want...
+Quote Post
gungho
post Jun 6 2009, 02:17 PM

I'm also a buyer from Nicklkc.
I think Nick is very friendly and give very good services.
Sometimes I don't mind paying more if the service is good, he explain everything clearly and very friendly to you. I have trust on him.
Furthermore, I don't mind how much it is selling in Thailand. If you say 299 bahts.. but he sell me RM300, but if I think it's good, I can afford and like it, why not?? If you go Thailand to get 1 and come back, just count on the expenses and the time, it's the same or more than what you paid to Nick.
It's up to the customer to get it from him or not, not for you to influence their decisions!

This post has been edited by gungho: Jun 6 2009, 02:19 PM
+Quote Post
bear bear
post Jun 6 2009, 03:02 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ck0112 @ Jun 6 2009, 07:53 AM)
WAAA..our nick have so much supporter wan ah.. siao liao this time..hahahahaha
BTW to those water fish buyer, if u have extra money to spent, better go temboon aka donate at temple rather than spent 9X 10X the price and get the amulets from taprachan..  rclxm9.gif

GOOD LUCk TO YOU ALL rclxms.gif
I am not Nick customer
but everything got market price in Malaysia or LYN

You said amulets in thai is cheap then why dont you get it there and sell at here?you might get 8x or 9x profit thumbup.gif
but if your stock is fake then free i also dont want so there is risk about business

Or example:Nowadays a toyota wish imported cars selling at rm100k+
but Japan only sell for around rm40k so when are you going to buy car then are you going to ask them sell you for 50k+?
+Quote Post
frankycm
post Jun 6 2009, 07:23 PM

[quote=ck0112,Jun 5 2009, 03:00 PM]
How many pieces you want?..since you have the interested collector wan all those stuff and any amount of quantity acceptable then u should go to bangkok or other parts of thailand to get .... or even get it from singapore in fact more cheaper than here..
Anyway im not a seller and i dont stock all this.. of cause you can sell the price little bit higher than the temple price to make some money but NOT UNTIL 8X 9X the price la....want to chop people also not chop until like that ma right.. sweat.gif

LP chamlong selling at wat chedi daeng counter is 200Baht, dont tell me you dont know all this..if you dont know then where u got ur takrut from? TAPRACHAN ah?? 100 baht per pieces wan is it? more worst, chop customer more Jialat somemore fake takrut ..เหี้ยยจริงๆเล hahahahha

Never mind-lah, I still want to buy from you if you have because no need to go Thailand spending on:

* Flight Ticket
* Hotel & Accommodation
* Taxi & Tuk-Tuk to remote temples
* Food Expenses
* Or Entertainments.
* Sacrifice Leave
* Not Guarantee The Amulets still Have Some more.

After that return home tired also. Please PM me if you have those as mentioned in your posts earlier. My offer to you still stands.

Cheers !!!
cool2.gif cool2.gif cool2.gif
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Jun 9 2009, 07:07 PM

Bia Gae made and blessed by Luang Phor Cher, Wat Klang Bang Kaew, Nakorn Pathom.

This Bia Gae is made and blessed by Luang Phor Cher (also know as Luang Phor Jurah). Luang Phor Cher is expert in making good and effective Bia Gae who will block Bad Luck, Black Magic, Metta and Protection. Luang Phor Cher is the disciple of Luang Phor Perm Wat Klang Bang Kaew where he has taken over the position after he passed away. Other than making good and effective Bia Gae, Luang Phor Cher also good in making good Jindamanee powder which is famous in Thailand and even donated to other temple to make amulets from it.

Bia Gae
The magic science to create Bia Gae amulets was known and inherited from the Ayuttaya Period or at least 400-500 years ago and many believe that the tradition is older than that.

Bia Gae (Cowrie/Cowry/Seashell, commonly filled with mercury and takrut) is a special kind of amulet which is widely use to avoid and protect from Black Magic, Evil Forces, Ghosts and Spirits.

Cowrie or Cowry shell is a very beautiful shiny tropical sea shell, it is humped back sometimes decorated with spots like a leopard skin. During ancient time in China, South East Asia and Africa, it was commonly used as coin or money. The Thai people called it Bia Gae and used it instead as a talisman for protection. The arched back of cowrie is like a shield and therefore it is believe that it could bounce off evil energy, similar to tortoise shell was employed by Feng Shui master in China for warding off bad energy. Mercury was also filled inside the cowrie, takrut then placed at the gap of the cowrie, and sealed tightly with special ingredients preventing it from leakage. Sometimes, it will be tied around with strings and painted with lacquer.

The wearer believes that he will be protected against: black magic, bad luck, evil forces and demons. Bia Gae are known to be effective for protection and in particular from evil influences and malevolent spirits. It is not uncommon for persons on their death bed to request such an amulet as protection from spirits that will endlessly disturb and torture the dying. It is said by some that such amulets will also help to set the soul free and give protection beyond the grave,ensuring a smooth passage into the next life.

(The details about Bia Gae amulet is from others website. Just used for reference.)

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Apr 24 2010, 03:41 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Jun 9 2009, 07:14 PM

Lersi Sermingpai (Tiger Formation Lersi) from Wat Bang Phra (Luang Phor Pern's temple), Nakhonchaisree Nakhonpathom Province.

This Lersi Sermingpai amulet is believed to be good for Improving Business Luck,Wealth Luck, Safety and Protection.

Thanks for people who support us. This item has been 'rent' out.

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Feb 21 2011, 10:27 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
+Quote Post
xmsa666
post Jun 9 2009, 07:20 PM

haha charlatans of today.... SHEESH !!
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Jun 9 2009, 07:39 PM

Yee Ko Foong(二哥丰)(大丰祖师)made from Yee Ko Foong Temple.

In front of the amulet is Yee Ko Foong(二哥丰) image, reverse of the amulet is (大丰祖师) image. This batch of Yee Ko Foong amulet was made for raising funds to repair and renovation the Yee Ko Foong temple.
Effect: Gambling Windfall Luck, Great Fortunes and Good Luck

(招财,财运)

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Nov 27 2011, 09:33 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
+Quote Post
Snyy
post Jun 10 2009, 08:37 PM

STi
Group: Senior Member

Hi Nick, It is nice to deal with you again. Thanks.
+Quote Post
benjapakee
post Jun 11 2009, 12:05 PM

QUOTE(Nicklkc @ Oct 1 2008, 04:12 AM)
Tiger Skin with Phra Kru Sang hand write Yant and Katha (behind). Personal collection in the office. Just for sharing.
Shame tiger skin poor tiger. Just having a piece is so very bad. vmad.gif

Karma will find you. brows.gif

Maybe you skin in a frame ?

Added on June 11, 2009, 12:22 pm
QUOTE(Nicklkc @ Aug 16 2008, 05:50 PM)
Tiger Skin with Phra Kru Sang hand write Yant and Katha from Luang Phu Keaw Temple.

This tiger has been blessing by Phra Kru Sang for both business progress and offers spiritual protection to the owner. This tiger skin is suitable for those who working or like to go out at late night. This tiger skin can help people to avoid evil spirit.

Tiger Skin with Phra Kru Sang hand write Yant and Katha also suitable for people who like to camping in the jungle or fishing beside the swamp. Can be put inside the wallet with the transparent plastic (picture below) / Put the tiger skin inside to the transparent cylinder tube (picture below) and can hanging on the shirt or the pocket. 

It totally don't have any ''LARANGAN'' no matter where u go,what u do or even what u eat. Female, Male or even small kid can having one.

RM130
Poor tiger cry.gif

This post has been edited by benjapakee: Jun 11 2009, 12:22 PM
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Jun 12 2009, 11:22 PM

Petch Phayatorn blessed by Luang Phor Inn from Wat Nongmek (B.E. 2552).

Amulet Name: Petch Phayatorn
Chanted By: Luang Phor Inn Khemthevo
Temple: Wat Nongmek
Year Issued: B.E. 2552 (Year: 2009)
Material: 4 Silver Takrut + 1 Snake Skin Takrud
Effect: This amulets are highly respected by devotees for the power to attract opposite sex along with success in love.

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Apr 24 2010, 03:40 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Jun 12 2009, 11:38 PM

Tiger head amulet from Wat Bang Phra (Luang Phor Pern's temple), Nakhonchaisree Nakhonpathom Province.

This Tiger head amulet from Wat Bang Phra will bring you Good Luck, Good things will unexpectedly happen to you. It also make you success in anything you hope for. This Amulet will bring Prosperity and ensure success in human endeavours.

In this world economic crisis, if you have a Thai Amulet along with you. It will help to prevent any Bad things and protect you from Evil.
It also brings Luck, Wealth, Fortune and encourage you to fight any obstacle with a powerful help of Ancient Magic.

It's also Beautiful and very nice for your personal collections too.

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Jun 22 2009, 04:25 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
jacster
post Jun 15 2009, 12:10 PM

QUOTE(Nicklkc @ Jun 12 2009, 11:22 PM)
Petch Phayatorn blessed by Luang Phor Inn from Wat NongMag.

This amulet call Petch Phayatorn. This amulets are highly respected by devotees for the power to attract females along with success in love.
Bro how much to rent this amulet?
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Jun 15 2009, 01:57 PM

QUOTE(jacster @ Jun 15 2009, 12:10 PM)
Bro how much to rent this amulet?
Hi bro, I already PM you.