Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

64 Pages « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> (WTS) Thai Amulet for 'Rent' 泰国佛牌圣物结缘区, (Somdej,Pidta,LP Thuad,Khun Paen & etc)

Nicklkc
post May 31 2009, 04:59 PM

Group: New Member

Luang Pu Koon silver medallion from Wat Koh Wanararm, Langkawi, Kedah (Year: 2000) (B.E.2544).

With original Wat Koh Wanararm Certificate. This batch made from Wat Koh Wanararm, Langkawi, Kedah. And blessed by Luang Pu Koo when LP come to visit the temple. Good for collection. One piece left.

Made: 299 pieces

Thanks for people who support us. This amulet has been 'rent' out.

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Feb 8 2011, 11:58 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Raralu85
post May 31 2009, 08:02 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Nicklkc @ Aug 15 2008, 01:53 AM)
This amulet is ''Phra Khun Paen Sangkajai''.

Made by Luang Phor Nom from Wat Bangwek. Blessed by Luang Phor Nom and Archan Pakong. Archan Pakong is the disciple of the famous Master Buwan Gonbai. Archan Pakong is also teacher of the famous Archan Aik.

The amulet face features Phra Khun Paen sitting in the full lotus position, the back of the amulet is Phra Sangkajai with katha.

This amulets is more suitable for people who working like sales man. It will be able to help follower to be more liked and trusted by the customers. Customer will always feel your sweet words. The owner also will be more respected and admire by every one else. Behind the Phra Sangkajai hold with gold bar in both his hands is for good luck and wealth.

" Phra Sangkajai " or happy Buddha. He is one of the Buddist saint in the lifetime of Buddha.Thais believed this amulet will bring good luck and make you longlife. That show Yahn on the top of  Phra Sangkajai.

Besides that, Khun Paen the buddha image is able get to develop indestructible confidence and courage. Easiler to ask for favour and help. Gain the "upper hand" in business or career. Successful in everything that your do. Great luck and great charm. Victories in all aspects of lifes.

Finally, ''Phra Khun Paen Sangkajai'' can help bussiness to the owner. Especially in good selling and success in business.

Thanks for people who support us. This amulet has been 'rent' out. We try our best to helping u guys. Pls feel free to ask any question that u wana know. Thanks. Sadhu,Sadhu,Sadhu

Bro, is this still avaiable for "rent"? im interested coz suitable for my work now.. xD

+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post May 31 2009, 09:31 PM

QUOTE(Raralu85 @ May 31 2009, 08:02 PM)
Bro, is this still avaiable for "rent"? im interested coz suitable for my work now.. xD
Hey bro, i already PM you.
+Quote Post
Raralu85
post Jun 1 2009, 12:20 PM

Getting Started

Bro, may i know the measurement of the amulet? tq
+Quote Post
Painkiller1
post Jun 1 2009, 11:05 PM

Can anyone help me.
I wanna ask if i wear somtej, khun paen and lp.
what is the position one the necklace?
which shud be on the center?
+Quote Post
precept66
post Jun 1 2009, 11:35 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(weefung2003 @ May 26 2009, 02:28 PM)
^^
tq for ur info..
the amulet got one kind of nice smell
now i got two amulet
should i wear both?
Never wear amulets on even numbers.

Regards. shakehead.gif

Added on June 1, 2009, 11:38 pm
QUOTE(ken2793 @ May 28 2009, 09:59 AM)
lol~~~actually, wearing 2 amulet at a time is ok. personally, i wear 4 now~~ 3 amulet at front and 1 at the back. Afraid ppl chop me from behind~~~
Bro ken2793,

3 Amulets Front, 1 Takrut back OK. My advice is to re-organize. Cheers. smile.gif

Added on June 1, 2009, 11:52 pm
QUOTE(Painkiller1 @ May 30 2009, 03:25 PM)
What is the difference when the somtej have different layer.
example the amount of level he is sitting on..
Somdej amulets is produced by many temples in Thailand. All temples would have their own identity on the amulets that they congregate.

Nonetheless all these amulets are bless by monks for a period of time in respective temples and some are made with herbs and holy relics that maybe very old in number of years.

The many tiers/layers which I know of is Somdej Ketchaiyo located in Bangkok. History of this temple is Somdej Buddhacharn Toh have also frequented the temple during his days about 140 years ago.

Hope my little knowledge is ok to you.

Cheers. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

This post has been edited by precept66: Jun 1 2009, 11:52 PM
+Quote Post
Painkiller1
post Jun 2 2009, 11:57 AM

Thanks a lot.

And can help me once more?
what is the position on the necklace?
+Quote Post
jacster
post Jun 2 2009, 02:37 PM

somtej should be in center i think...
+Quote Post
aquarlus
post Jun 2 2009, 11:47 PM

Getting Started

Hi just wanna ask,
what is the difference btw amulet and takrut? takrut need to chant before using it? is having takrut alone be sufficient? sorry ya stupid questions

nick,can u recommend some takrut for me? for metta, thank u
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Jun 3 2009, 06:11 AM

QUOTE(aquarlus @ Jun 2 2009, 11:47 PM)
Hi just wanna ask,
what is the difference btw amulet and takrut? takrut need to chant before using it? is having takrut alone be sufficient? sorry ya stupid questions

nick,can u recommend some takrut for me? for metta, thank u

Hi dude, I already PM you.
+Quote Post
ck0112
post Jun 3 2009, 09:51 AM

wow..bro..ur amulets same as ur blog le..really amazingthailand and amazing price le..

LP chamlong takrut temple price selling 200baht and u sell RM180?? 9 X the price..WTF??

LP dam silver pidta selling at 699baht and you sell RM300

LP Key Phra Khun Paen - Phra Ngan (brown colour) selling at 299baht and you sell at RM180

want to chop people can but not until like that la..really "whole neg blood" le.. notworthy.gif Sibeh good profit le

rclxms.gif rclxms.gif drool.gif

Just wonder got any "waterfish" ever bought from you..

This post has been edited by ck0112: Jun 3 2009, 09:51 AM
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Jun 3 2009, 11:00 PM

QUOTE(ck0112 @ Jun 3 2009, 09:51 AM)
wow..bro..ur amulets same as ur blog le..really amazingthailand and amazing price le..

LP chamlong takrut temple price selling 200baht and u sell RM180?? 9 X the price..WTF??

LP Key Phra Khun Paen - Phra Ngan (brown colour) selling at 299baht and you sell at RM180

want to chop people can but not until like that la..really "whole neg blood" le..  notworthy.gif Sibeh good profit le

rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif  drool.gif

To All The People who visit my treat or My Dear Customers, I receive a private call(without number) this Monday night time. He told me that he was a collector but sound like a seller. He ask me a lot of private questions and I ask him either he was a seller or not? So, I treat him very unpolite. This price is what I code for him Yesterday night and critical comment post on this early Morning. You all can compare my price from other Forum, Website or even Amulet Shop in the Malaysia Market. Price that I code is just follow the price on the Malaysia Amulet Market. Thanks

Nicklkc and Partners

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Jun 3 2009, 11:22 PM
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Jun 4 2009, 11:01 AM

Luang Phor Sawai medallion (with Luang Phor hand craft Yantra), Wat Preedaram, Nakhon Pathom (B.E. 2540).

Luang Phor Sawai

Many people said that LP Sawai was a monk who possessed a lot of metta (loving-kindness) and bahramee (power). LP Sawai was well known for making "Phra Khun Paen" amulets.

He was born in Ayutthaya province on the 18th January 1921. LP Sawai was novice at the age of 16 and ordained a monk on the 4th July 1941.

He was ordained by LP Yai, Phra Arjan Jerm and Phra Arjan Pleung and was given the religious name of Titavano.

He studied Visha (magic) and making efficacious amulets from LP Poon of Wat Maipinglee-oh, LP Ngurn of Wat YaiSom, Arjan Yung, LP Kow of Wat Yaisom, Arjan Pinraud, Arjan Cham, LP Paludtoo of Wat NgaungSur-ah, and LP Prapun Comesing.

Thanks for people who support us. This amulet has been rented out.

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Sep 12 2012, 06:05 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Jun 4 2009, 11:37 AM

Archan Chum 2nd batch Rian (with Pidta behind), Wat Khao Or, Pattalung Province(B.E. 2518).

Archan Chum image in front, back is Phra Piddta image, inside got Kring.

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Sep 12 2012, 06:04 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
frankycm
post Jun 4 2009, 01:08 PM

QUOTE(Painkiller1 @ Jun 2 2009, 11:57 AM)
Thanks a lot.

And can help me once more?
what is the position on the necklace?
Somdej -Centre
Khun Paen- On your Right
LP - On your left.

Cheers. wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

Added on June 4, 2009, 1:15 pm

want to chop people can but not until like that la..really "whole neg blood" le..  notworthy.gif Sibeh good profit le

Hi bro ck0112,

Please PM me how many pieces you have for:

1. LP chamlong takrut at 200baht.

2. LP dam silver pidta at 699baht.

3. LP Key Phra Khun Paen - Phra Ngan (brown colour) at 299baht.

I have an interested collector on the above. Any amount of quantity Acceptable. If successful transaction, buyer will give some introducer fee.

Cheers!!! nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif

This post has been edited by frankycm: Jun 4 2009, 01:15 PM
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Jun 5 2009, 07:55 AM

Analysis from Nicklkc (base on critical comment)

Due to someone come to my treat and drop me some critical comment. We not going to stand behind and just keep quiet. And let you kacau my treat. We start to have my treat last year. All the while, maybe we didn't 'rent' out amulet that is cheaper than others but what we trying to give my Customers is 100% Guarantee Genuine. We confirm what you are wearing now is ''REAL''. And you don't have to worried. When we start the plan to start my treat here, we already know will have those people who want to ''KACAU-KACAU'' in my treat. Below is something that collector should know....

LP dam silver pidta selling at 699baht and I sell RM300
Phra Piddta(silver) 銀制 blessed by Luang Phor Dum(Than Dum), Wat Mai Naparam in Narathiwat. (B.E. 2537)

This year is 2009 (B.E. 2552), LP Dam (silver) Piddta made in year 1994 (B.E. 2537). If let say when the year of 1994, we get LP Dam (silver) Piddta in 699baht (RM70), after 15 years we 'rent' RM300. You still comment that is expensive??? ARE YOU CRAZY?

If let say year 1994, you bank in RM70 in your bank, 15 years later, your account will same RM70 or have increase? Try to think in logic...
From what you told me, you are a collector, don't you know amulet price will have a value, price will increase year by year. Some more, LP Dam no longer here. That's means it don't have another piece more.

Always remeber this World/Earth is round. Don't ever try to back step others people treat and climb up to the head of others. If you want to post your own treat, try to used your own ''ladder'', climb up step by step. There is NO short cut in this World. I think you know what I trying to say here.

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Jun 5 2009, 10:58 AM
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Jun 5 2009, 08:28 AM

Phra Tha Ruea(Phim Yai), Archan Chum, Wat Phra Baromathat (B.E.2497), Nakhon Sri Thammarat province.

Size: 2.2cm X 3.6 cm
Color: Brown/Black color
Materials: made of fragments and sacred powder from Ancient amulets.

Archan Chum blessed this batch of amulets with 108 Great Monks, included Luang Por Klai (Wat Suan Khan), Luang Por Opasi (Arsrom Bang Mod), Luang Poo Keaw (Wat Hrong Bon), Luang Por Daeng (Wat Tha Sala), Luang Por Kling (Wat Thalung Thong), Luang Por Pahl (Wat Khao Or), Luang Por Khong (Wat Bahn Suan), Luang Por Dis (Wat Pak Sra), Luang Por Mun (Wat Khao Daeng), Luang Por Song (Wat Chao Fa Sala Loi), Luang Por Peum (Wat Koh Lak), Luang Por Daeng (Wat Khao Bandai It), Luang Por Nguen (Wat Don Yai Hom), Luang Por Tae (Wat Sam Ngam) and etc...

Chanted for 7 different purposes, each for 7 days, like.. Charm for 7 days, Kongkrapan (Body Protection) for 7 days, Maha Utt (Arms Protection) 7 days, Protect from Animal and Insects for 7 days, Protect from Evil Spirits and Illness for 7 days.

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Sep 12 2012, 06:04 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Jun 5 2009, 08:32 AM

Khun Paen, Archan Chum, Wat Khao Or, Pattalung Province (B.E. 2518).

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Apr 24 2010, 04:07 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Jun 5 2009, 08:41 AM

Jatukam Ramathep (Suriyan)(kerb blue, white holy powder), Tum Kao Batch, Nakhon Sri Thamarat Province, Wat Mahathat (B.E. 2550).

Diameter: 4.6cm
Chanted by Kon Lek, Son of Arjarn Khun Pan

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Apr 24 2010, 03:46 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
Nicklkc
post Jun 5 2009, 08:49 AM

Jatukam Ramathep(black, special materials, Arjarn Khun Pan 108 years old birthday batch) blessed by Arjarn Khun Pan, Wat Khao Or, Pattalung Province.

Arjarn Khun Pan was one of the most well-known white-robed Arjarns of our time. His amulets, like the Phra Kring Pae Tong and Jatukam Piddta Kangmakan have been known to be highly efficacious and are highly sought-after by discerning amulet wearers and particularly so since his death when prices of his amulets have increased many times over.

Arjarn Khun Pan is very well-known for his Visha (magic) and was frequently invited to participate in amulet-consecration ceremonies around Thailand. Arjarn Khun Pan's Phra Khun Paen was recognised as one of the most efficacious Phra Khun Paen made in our times and many people have had good experiences in their lives after wearing Phra Khun Paen consecrated by Arjarn Khun Pan.

Arjarn Khun Pan was the former chief of Police in the old days. Khun Phantharak Rajadej(Arjarn Khun Pan) believed to be the last commoner holding the noble title Khun(General), died of old age in Nakhon Si Thammarat aged 103. His body was given royal bathing rites.

This post has been edited by Nicklkc: Apr 24 2010, 03:46 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
+Quote Post

64 Pages « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0816sec    0.92    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 02:24 AM