Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> (WTS) Thai Amulet for 'Rent' 泰国佛牌圣物结缘区, (Somdej,Pidta,LP Thuad,Khun Paen & etc)

gungho
post May 31 2009, 01:00 AM

9 posts

QUOTE(Nicklkc @ May 30 2009, 11:06 PM)
Little Tongkat blessed by Than Thit.
Hey bro,

Than Thit from where? Kelantan temple , disciple of Tok Raja?

I know he got make tongkat also and tongkat someone told me is the next level of collection after amulet.
gungho
post Jun 6 2009, 02:17 PM

9 posts

I'm also a buyer from Nicklkc.
I think Nick is very friendly and give very good services.
Sometimes I don't mind paying more if the service is good, he explain everything clearly and very friendly to you. I have trust on him.
Furthermore, I don't mind how much it is selling in Thailand. If you say 299 bahts.. but he sell me RM300, but if I think it's good, I can afford and like it, why not?? If you go Thailand to get 1 and come back, just count on the expenses and the time, it's the same or more than what you paid to Nick.
It's up to the customer to get it from him or not, not for you to influence their decisions!

This post has been edited by gungho: Jun 6 2009, 02:19 PM
gungho
post Jul 10 2011, 07:02 PM

9 posts

> AC Meng Khun Paen, Early Batch, 100% Pure Barang

The amulet grow crystals on the casing. Changed the casing once, and the crystals are back again.

- The whole KP is made of 100% ashes.
- There are selected stones on the ashes.
- 2 takruts in front.
- 3 Metta woods in the back.
- These selected woods are from the forest trees.
And the middle (back) is the baby brain. Last time is smaller, is actually growing bigger now.

This is the very early batch of AC Meng KP. So is very good the ingredients. AC Meng only made few pieces this batch and the rest are rented by Generals and high-ranked Police officers in Thailand. This amulet is very RARE and cannot be found in the market.

Biography of AC Meng (taken from another forum):
AJ Meng has studied many Visha from many Gurus when he was only 14 years old. At that time, he can use Rak-Yom efficiently. Later, he studied with Luang Tia (Phra Suraphong Pongsingha) of Wat Klang Na. AJ Meng has studied the Vithee Tang That, calling ghost for protection, looking after your house, making a charm, releasing the black objects and so on.
Furthermore, when AJ Meng met LP Mee Kem Thammo, Phra Kru Kasem Kana Piban, at Wat Manvichai, Ayudhya province. AJ Meng studied the Kru Lersi, Yant Na Nah Thong according to LP Jong books of Wat Nah Tang Nok, Yant Phrom See Nah until the blowing of Yant advance. In the sign of Yant Krok Petch, according to LP Pan, Wat Bang Nom Kho.
When AJ Meng had a free time, AJ Meng would go to pray for LP Mee that LP Mee was willingly to give AJ Meng to collect Muan San, and Wahn for producing Khun Paen. When LP Mee died, AJ Meng in a hurry and stop working anything went straight for LP funeral.
Besides, AJ Meng studied Visha Serm-duang, Kah (trade)-duang, and correcting Arthan.
Today, AJ Meng has dedicated his power for helping people a lot.

PM me for best price. Thanks!

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.20    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:51 PM