Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
64 Pages « < 29 30 31 32 33 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Having a Hair Loss Problem? I've got a Way Out., Understanding and Surviving Hair Loss

views

dplaya
post May 5 2010, 12:05 PM

Casual
469 posts

Did anyone ever try to buy Rogaine Foam (3 months supply) directly from US without middle person?

Was trying to lessen my cost and worried it got stuck in custom or poison department.
mzack1104
post May 5 2010, 04:29 PM

Getting Started
256 posts

hye guys, I need some fast responds here about the drug in propecia.. is this medicine contains morphine? or other than that.... i already google about it, but no definite answers... please if anyone knows??? very2 urgent matter here sad.gif ....
beatlesalbum
post May 5 2010, 04:36 PM

Regular
1,711 posts

QUOTE(dplaya @ May 5 2010, 12:05 PM)
Did anyone ever try to buy Rogaine Foam (3 months supply) directly from US without middle person?

Was trying to lessen my cost and worried it got stuck in custom or poison department.
Dear, if that product is approved by SIRIM and sold in our markets, the customs should have no reason to withold it (except for unpaid taxes) wink.gif
dplaya
post May 7 2010, 02:43 PM

Casual
469 posts

QUOTE(beatlesalbum @ May 5 2010, 05:36 PM)
Dear, if that product is approved by SIRIM and sold in our markets, the customs should have no reason to withold it (except for unpaid taxes)  wink.gif
The problem is that it isn't sold at our market, and I unable to verify whether this product is approved by SIRIM or not.

So I am inquiring whether does anyone have tried to order directly from US part. If the product is held by CUSTOM, at least once paid taxes it will be returned to me. What worried me most is that the product is confiscated under Ministry of Health as poison.
vincent_leeks
post May 8 2010, 01:55 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

try propecia and minoxidil 5%...at least maintain ur hair...or got little improvement....better take it early...dun wait....
chgchksg128
post May 9 2010, 07:35 PM

Regular
1,002 posts

QUOTE(vincent_leeks @ May 8 2010, 01:55 PM)
try propecia and minoxidil 5%...at least maintain ur hair...or got little improvement....better take it early...dun wait....
Yupe..i have to agree..this is the proper way.
I am doing that regime now.
You can read my blog to know more.
dello
post May 10 2010, 10:50 AM

Casual
381 posts

U guys know where to get the bawang hair loss shampoo? Does it work??
vincent_leeks
post May 10 2010, 12:52 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

bawang shampoo is not work for me..and i hate its smell...
dplaya
post May 11 2010, 04:22 PM

Casual
469 posts

My current regime is Rogaine Foam + Proscar.

It work quite well, but the problem is the cost for Rogaine Foam ain't cheap here unless ordered it directly from US counterpart.

I just hope that ordering it for personal use won't be confiscated by the authority only.
taohannan
post May 11 2010, 04:41 PM

Casual
429 posts

hi boonies,
i loss my hair heavily in this recent 2 years, plz advice me
i visited ur web and still reading it thou hehe

tell me the in the simple way, what shud i do

to prevent hair lost and to maintain hair growth

KaVaS
post May 11 2010, 11:06 PM

10 posts

i heard they is a product of USA they selling around PJ site..contains minoxidil 17%....my doctor ask me to try that...since minoxidil 3% dun have much effect on me...its cheaper than regrow 3% minoxidil becoz the tax is nt paid....the name is 'killman' something...not sure..u guys have any info about this?
Lovely Adornment
post May 12 2010, 03:34 PM

5 posts

I have hair loss problem too but it was caused by wrong usage of shampoo.
It all started with my mom purchasing the big bottel of Pantene shampoo and ever since, my hair volume has decrease tremendously.

I sort out for all solutions and I changed to a new shampoo. Right now I'm using Nioxin 5 (shampoo, conditioner & hair treatment)
I'm a female and hair loss really effects me.

I started out by cutting my hair short, eating balance diet, sleep sufficiently, eat supplements, wash hair regularly and after 8 months, I finally regain some of my hair volume back but it was not as much as before.

So far, I've spent RM500 on all the hair product in 8 months. Nioxin shampoos are just expensive in Malaysia but what to do?
johnseamus
post May 12 2010, 10:46 PM

Enthusiast
828 posts

QUOTE(Lovely Adornment @ May 12 2010, 03:34 PM)
I have hair loss problem too but it was caused by wrong usage of shampoo.
It all started with my mom purchasing the big bottel of Pantene shampoo and ever since, my hair volume has decrease tremendously.

I sort out for all solutions and I changed to a new shampoo. Right now I'm using Nioxin 5 (shampoo, conditioner & hair treatment)
I'm a female and hair loss really effects me.

I started out by cutting my hair short, eating balance diet, sleep sufficiently, eat supplements, wash hair regularly and after 8 months, I finally regain some of my hair volume back but it was not as much as before.

So far, I've spent RM500 on all the hair product in 8 months. Nioxin shampoos are just expensive in Malaysia but what to do?
hey i think im experiencing the same condition as u, im using pantene pro-v shampoo as my sis say is good (for her). but ever since i used it around 2mths ago my hair have been falling quite alot daily, mind u before this i never had hair fall before most would b 1-5 strands per week and my hair was like that english soldier in the mr.bean show.

now after i suspect its the shampoo causing this i changed to using just normal soap when showering and i found that the hair loss is better. with shampoo around 20-30 hair per shower but if soap max is 20 (i know i keep count of it since im too free) so experts here any experience with pantene shampoo? ive done some googling and found out that pantene pro-v has some bad (very bad) reviews. i can see my scalp when the hair is wet after i shower now, didnt realise it when my mother mentioned it to me. could be something else thats causing this but im pretty sure its the shampoo becos im pretty much runnning my usual lifestyle since few yrs ago, only the shampoo changed
midnightproject
post May 14 2010, 12:38 AM

M!DNiTE CLUB
518 posts

here some info i hv
1.Vitamin E (green leaf vegetable, nuts & egg)
~helps the hair stay shiny and healtybecause it helps the blood circulation in the scalp which increase the oxygen circulation

2.Vitamin A (carrots & orange coloured fruits & vegetables)
~ helps the scalp produce healty sebum & aids hair regeneratio

3.Vitamin B (fish, red meats,dairy products & fruits)
~helps maintain healty and shiny hair, prevent hair loss &premature greying hair icon_rolleyes.gif
pukester
post May 15 2010, 02:01 AM

10 posts

I toss and turn shocking.gif when i sleep which i think might be the cause of my hair loss problem.Yes, i always find around 10-15 strands of hair on my pillow and the surrounding areas after i sleep nod.gif

Quoting from an external website

You know most of us rarely sleep stiff in one single position all, we usually give many turns in bed until we finally fall asleep, but the problem with this is that this produces a rough contact between your hair and the pillow: This rubbing pulls out your back hair, or your front hair, depending on your sleeping position. And the remaining fluffy hair that remains usually can not grow much and it gets hard to comb.

And if your sleep pillow is made of a sweaty material, it gets much worse when waking up with your pillow made a hairy mess and the remaining hair on yore head soaking wet.

Sleepers with dandruff, seborrhea or greasy hair problems face the problem of a serious debris and hair oils storage in pillow. This is not only looks bad, for your bed partner, but also because the smell of these wastes remains stored by your pillow.
But, now thanks to the Pillow Sack, you can finally sleep clean and cool, free of dirt build-up, for the sleeping pleasure of you and your partner, and of course, the safeguard of your hair.[/SPOILER]

I'll try to start sleeping still and see whether it helps or not.

@loveley adornment

I'm quite surprised about your story that a shampoo could be the cause of your hair loss.Is the problem over already?

This post has been edited by pukester: May 15 2010, 02:02 AM
brian_3214
post May 16 2010, 02:13 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

woah...one of my friend suffer really bad hair fall condition...i will ask him to read your website man...cheers!!!
lightonokira
post May 16 2010, 04:09 PM

Enthusiast
788 posts

guys

need some help http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1424361
broken_heart
post May 18 2010, 09:45 AM

Getting Started
260 posts

HI . any treatment for seborrheic ? i already consulted doctor and the medicine prescribed were not effective.
i googled and there are few ways to treat it but it seems can't be fully recovered.

Anyone want to know the most effective way to cure seborrheic ?
thank you
djdon
post May 25 2010, 11:23 AM

20 posts

Hi Calvin,

I'm 26 this year and facing hair loss problem since last year. Approximately 100 to 150 hairs per day(hair root black in color). Beginning of this year i have shaved my head and started to use Himalaya Protein shampoo and Himalaya Protein cream. 1st 2 moths i dint have any hair loss problems and my hair started grow back whereby i can see the small hairs in between are growing. After i have continue using the Himalaya products for 4 moths (shampoo everyday once), now I'm facing the same problem again. My hair started to dropping like 100 hairs every shampoo and 20 hairs when apply cream.

looking for your kind advice

This post has been edited by djdon: May 26 2010, 01:06 AM
chgchksg128
post May 29 2010, 01:04 PM

Regular
1,002 posts

QUOTE(djdon @ May 25 2010, 11:23 AM)
Hi Calvin,

I'm 26 this year and facing hair loss problem since last year. Approximately 100 to 150 hairs per day(hair root black in color). Beginning of this year i have shaved my head and started to use Himalaya Protein shampoo and Himalaya Protein cream. 1st 2 moths i dint have any hair loss problems and my hair started grow back whereby i can see the small hairs in between are growing. After i have continue using the Himalaya products for 4 moths (shampoo everyday once), now I'm facing the same problem again. My hair started to dropping like 100 hairs every shampoo and 20 hairs when apply cream.

looking for your kind advice

first u have to verify which kind of baldness u have.
is it male pattern baldness or pressure.
If it is MPB, Propecia and minoxidil

64 Pages « < 29 30 31 32 33 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0191sec    0.24    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:44 PM