Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTF] extremeocer, gimme back my RM 230!

fruitie
post Apr 26 2008, 12:01 AM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,988 posts

QUOTE(SeaMonster @ Apr 25 2008, 11:40 PM)
Honestly, He Owning A Dispute Tag, Mean He Own Some PPl Money..

But Meanwhile He Owning PPl, He Still Selling Other Stuff..
Money Collected, Never Paid To The Debtors?
It is owe not own.

You shouldn't deal with dispute holder for all means, if we have granted these people with that tag, there is always reason for it. And, it is not going to be too troublesome to counter check the name on this sub-forum right?
So, TS said extremeocer will refund at 11.00 p.m., now it is 12.00 a.m. and how's the progress? I hope he has refunded which is quite unlikely to happen by judging from his history. If he hasn't, please proceed to the police report.
SeaMonster
post Apr 26 2008, 02:22 AM

2,056 posts

QUOTE(fruitie @ Apr 26 2008, 12:01 AM)
It is owe not own.

You shouldn't deal with dispute holder for all means, if we have granted these people with that tag, there is always reason for it. And, it is not going to be too troublesome to counter check the name on this sub-forum right?
So, TS said extremeocer will refund at 11.00 p.m., now it is 12.00 a.m. and how's the progress? I hope he has refunded which is quite unlikely to happen by judging from his history. If he hasn't, please proceed to the police report.
tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

How Everything?
Paid?
Silverfire
post Apr 26 2008, 02:34 AM

Cruxiaer
4,946 posts

anggajaya just replied my SMS. extremeocer has yet to refund him...

This post has been edited by Silverfire: Apr 26 2008, 02:34 AM
anggajaya
post Apr 26 2008, 03:43 AM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(ashexx @ Apr 25 2008, 11:04 PM)
A-ha. seems like extreme's back to his old tricks. i wonder how many more people he's duped including myself. Angga, u losing 230 is a big deal since in addition to those who paid deposits for the phase change, etc then this guy is making quite a bit. I'm just waiting for the right time to take some proper action since all this while I've been very patient. Don't report your case to the police yet, for that small amt the police will not layan so much. Round up everyone who extreme owes, and with that total sum, hopefully it's enough to convict him of fraud. Anyways, I'll start. I paid extreme RM450 deposit for a phase change unit that never got made since october last year. So now it stands at RM680 that this guy burn. If the numbers rach RM1000 plus I believe we have a case. So there...  cool2.gif
ok guys update from me... he didnt refund me at the end, so it seems this is gonna be such a long case, BUT i dnt want this happen too long, so Iam gonna do some proper action which firstly I am gonna tell my friend who is datuk's son.

extremeocer said that he's not be able to refund the money because the money is not in yet which I dare to assume that he lied to me for being hospitalized or whatsoever. he just used the money and cant pay me back at the end of the day.

to ashexx, yours is 450 and mine is 230. and meno also deposited him RM 200. so it right now stands at 880, and sooekan also paid for the graphics card at Rm 320. total at the moment is RM 1200. shall we all report to the police now? I will be free anytime though, and if there is no solution why dont we all come over his house when we have free time. does it sound ok? or perhaps the victims are not only us? people come on in, share ur experiences...
nicawh
post Apr 26 2008, 12:55 PM

Getting Started
245 posts

QUOTE(anggajaya @ Apr 26 2008, 03:43 AM)
ok guys update from me... he didnt refund me at the end, so it seems this is gonna be such a long case, BUT i dnt want this happen too long, so Iam gonna do some proper action which firstly I am gonna tell my friend who is datuk's son.

extremeocer said that he's not be able to refund the money because the money is not in yet which I dare to assume that he lied to me for being hospitalized or whatsoever. he just used the money and cant pay me back at the end of the day.

to ashexx, yours is 450 and mine is 230. and meno also deposited him RM 200. so it right now stands at 880, and sooekan also paid for the graphics card at Rm 320. total at the moment is RM 1200. shall we all report to the police now? I will be free anytime though, and if there is no solution why dont we all come over his house when we have free time. does it sound ok? or perhaps the victims are not only us? people come on in, share ur experiences...
oh. good thing in grouping all the victims to report. grab more attention of the police. however, what does this have to do with a datuk's son? he can help do wat?
anggajaya
post Apr 26 2008, 01:52 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(nicawh @ Apr 26 2008, 12:55 PM)
oh. good thing in grouping all the victims to report. grab more attention of the police. however, what does this have to do with a datuk's son? he can help do wat?
yeah i hope my friend can help me out... I am gonna make this guy regret for his entire life, argh!
Bigblock
post Apr 26 2008, 02:10 PM

|| F(R)έǎжy ||
2,275 posts

QUOTE(anggajaya @ Apr 26 2008, 01:52 PM)
yeah i hope my friend can help me out... I am gonna make this guy regret for his entire life, argh!
Bro angga..in some of his thread you hav said eventhow he has a dispute but still trustable..better pull back those words bro..
I almost wanna buy his PSU also..but then i go for other..please bro..
Hope this gets solved..
anggajaya
post Apr 26 2008, 03:05 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(Bigblock @ Apr 26 2008, 02:10 PM)
Bro angga..in some of his thread you hav said eventhow he has a dispute but still trustable..better pull back those words bro..
Hope this gets solved..
ok, thanks for the reminder, iam gonna edit it in a while. thanks
HiT-AbLe
post Apr 26 2008, 03:21 PM

Enthusiast
865 posts

Count me in, already paid him RM600 last year for his so-called phase change unit.
syahirax
post Apr 26 2008, 03:29 PM

anomie!
562 posts

hmm bro angga,sorry to hear about that.He still havent refund back my money yet.ALthough its less than 100 but its almost like 8 months right now.
anggajaya
post Apr 26 2008, 10:04 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(HiT-AbLe @ Apr 26 2008, 03:21 PM)
Count me in, already paid him RM600 last year for his so-called phase change unit.
ok, so total of the amount is 1800, any solution guys? I will be free anytime to discuss this matter...

Added on April 26, 2008, 10:04 pm
QUOTE(syahirax @ Apr 26 2008, 03:29 PM)
hmm bro angga,sorry to hear about that.He still havent refund back my money yet.ALthough its less than 100 but its almost like 8 months right now.
money is still money bro... how much he owes u?

This post has been edited by anggajaya: Apr 26 2008, 10:04 PM
ashexx
post Apr 26 2008, 11:06 PM

6 posts

brows.gif
QUOTE(anggajaya @ Apr 26 2008, 10:04 PM)
ok, so total of the amount is 1800, any solution guys? I will be free anytime to discuss this matter...

I'm sure there are more victims. Mods or anyone with a bit more time to spare should help root out/ contact extreme's victims and ask them to post here. Once we get everyone I'm also able to help thru my Bukit Aman contacts. cool2.gif I remember one asp who told me for scam/fraud cases, if got more than 10 people (with proof) then regardless the amount the fella can already be detained for questioning. And in Malaysia you guys sure know what 'questioning' means right? brows.gif

Quick note: I hope we're all together in this for the benefit of all. extreme's other trick is to contact one of us whereby he'll make a deal to refund that particular person yet leaving others in limbo. So pls, if extreme contacts any of us let's refrain from accepting his deal unless he is addressing/refunding all victims. This extreme is pretty much classic getting (a lot of) money from peter to pay tom kind of fraudster. And this cycle will continue if we allow it. shakehead.gif

This post has been edited by ashexx: Apr 26 2008, 11:22 PM
syahirax
post Apr 27 2008, 01:38 AM

anomie!
562 posts

QUOTE(anggajaya @ Apr 26 2008, 10:04 PM)

80 bro. sad.gif
owikh84
post Apr 27 2008, 10:28 AM

i7 Clan
Group Icon
Elite
8,705 posts

Better lodge police report at Skudai. Take bus drop at Sri Putri walk few minutes to reach police station.
anggajaya
post Apr 27 2008, 03:15 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Apr 27 2008, 10:28 AM)
Better lodge police report at Skudai. Take bus drop at Sri Putri walk few minutes to reach police station.
nice idea... iam still waiting for meno actually... he said wait until tomorrow.. I hope we can be together in solving this.. dnt even let this guy feel relieved, u know something bad will happen to u.
sHawTY
post Apr 28 2008, 12:31 AM

Frequent Reporter
All Stars
14,628 posts

Anyone manage to contact extremeocer?
anggajaya, have u tried asking for lolhalol's assistance?
rasyid
post Apr 28 2008, 02:11 AM

Getting Started
229 posts

QUOTE(Bigblock @ Apr 26 2008, 02:10 PM)
Hope this gets solved..
i bought the ST75ZF PSU last week .. hehe ..
he was desperate for money that time..
i COD at his home ... i see most of his part a open already ..
last time i go he was using cascade cooler (i dunno whats it called) ..
but the latest visit he was not using any ..

hm .. my friend was going to take a phase cooler from him tomorrow ...
i dunno whether he can make it or not .. but my friend already give him deadline until tomorrow ..
he give this fella 2 weeks to complete it .. dunno la whether my fren will get con or not ..
hope not la .. hoping to see the phase cooling in action .. biggrin.gif
anggajaya
post Apr 28 2008, 03:26 AM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(sHawTY @ Apr 28 2008, 12:31 AM)
Anyone manage to contact extremeocer?
anggajaya, have u tried asking for lolhalol's assistance?
I told him already bro, but nothing much can be done since This dam extremeocer has already planned all these, I jus cant wait for the time.
Ryo
post Apr 28 2008, 05:51 AM

.:: Rise Lord Vader ::.
871 posts

hope this will get resolved soon, seems like a lot of cash is involved. good luck to you guys especially anggajaya thumbup.gif
i really hope extremeocer can come forward and explain all this!!!!

This post has been edited by Ryo: Apr 28 2008, 05:54 AM
anggajaya
post Apr 28 2008, 10:25 AM

Getting Started
250 posts

thanks for the supports my sifu, RYO.

a Little update from me, Extremeocer messaged me this morning stating that He wants me to give him such a chance for another 2 days, I just dont feel sure abt this. but see lah how it turns later on. I hope we all can gather to resolve this matter especiall people who got conned by this guy. thanks

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0201sec    0.19    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:41 PM