Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTF] extremeocer, gimme back my RM 230!

@meno
post Apr 28 2008, 10:32 AM

It's "A Meh Noh" not Meno!!!
2,386 posts

QUOTE(anggajaya @ Apr 28 2008, 10:25 AM)
thanks for the supports my sifu, RYO.

a Little update from me, Extremeocer messaged me this morning stating that He wants me to give him such a chance for another 2 days, I just dont feel sure abt this. but see lah how it turns later on. I hope we all can gather to resolve this matter especiall people who got conned by this guy. thanks
Bro, like i told PMed you.
I told him that i will give him a chance to post the item out by today.
So lets wait till Wednesday.
By Wednesday night, if still nothing i'll find other ways to get this solved.
I'll pm u my MSN after work, we'll discuss further in MSN and see if there's anything we can do on our side.

Btw, i did sms him this morning asking him if he had posted the item, but no replies from him yet.

I dun hope to push him too far for now as it won't be the best of interest for all of us.
We push him too far, he really runs.
At least now we can still find him...

HiT-AbLe
post Apr 28 2008, 10:39 AM

Enthusiast
865 posts

QUOTE(anggajaya @ Apr 28 2008, 10:25 AM)
thanks for the supports my sifu, RYO.

a Little update from me, Extremeocer messaged me this morning stating that He wants me to give him such a chance for another 2 days, I just dont feel sure abt this. but see lah how it turns later on. I hope we all can gather to resolve this matter especiall people who got conned by this guy. thanks
So he only want to solve your case, then how about others? It seems to me he'll only care to solve the case who's really want to after him but keep delaying for those who're waiting quietly. If he only settles your case but not all, there're no point for this thread, coz next time all other victims will gonna to open more threads regarding him and he can still escape by this way?
anggajaya
post Apr 28 2008, 12:29 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(HiT-AbLe @ Apr 28 2008, 10:39 AM)
So he only want to solve your case, then how about others? It seems to me he'll only care to solve the case who's really want to after him but keep delaying for those who're waiting quietly. If he only settles your case but not all, there're no point for this thread, coz next time all other victims will gonna to open more threads regarding him and he can still escape by this way?
since the day he messaged me regardless the delays, I also felt like hopeless pushing him , but I did message him stating that he's gonna regret doing this ... after all I jus kept silent though since nothing much can be done at the moment. but suddenly this morning he gave me a message like that which I am pretty sure he also ever gave such empty promises as well as mine to the others. That's why I said ealier, I dnt feel sure abt this but see how it turns later on. Trust me, there is still something that we can do together. at the time being, This is wat we can do first.

This post has been edited by anggajaya: Apr 28 2008, 12:33 PM
@meno
post Apr 28 2008, 01:15 PM

2,386 posts

QUOTE(HiT-AbLe @ Apr 28 2008, 10:39 AM)
QUOTE(anggajaya @ Apr 28 2008, 12:29 PM)
since the day he messaged me regardless the delays, I also felt like hopeless pushing him , but I did message him stating that he's gonna regret doing this ... after all I jus kept silent though since nothing much can be done at the moment. but suddenly this morning he gave me a message like that which I am pretty sure he also ever gave such empty promises as well as mine to the others. That's why I said ealier, I dnt feel sure abt this but see how it turns later on. Trust me, there is still something that we can do together. at the time being, This is wat we can do first.
HiT-Able,

Now there's actually not much we can do.
He'd promised to settle Angga's case, he promised to ship out mine as well.
Lets see if he can honour his words for the last time.
As i've said earlier, there's no point pushing him to the wall. Worst case scenario, everyone loses.
Btw, just for your understanding, i don't think he's solving the case based on who is really going after him.
Everyone is after him FYI, check the other threads...You'll see.

Angga, PM me ur MSN.
We'll talk after i go home from work.

anggajaya
post Apr 28 2008, 03:57 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(@meno @ Apr 28 2008, 01:15 PM)
HiT-Able,

Now there's actually not much we can do.
He'd promised to settle Angga's case, he promised to ship out mine as well.
Lets see if he can honour his words for the last time.
As i've said earlier, there's no point pushing him to the wall. Worst case scenario, everyone loses.
Btw, just for your understanding, i don't think he's solving the case based on who is really going after him.
Everyone is after him FYI, check the other threads...You'll see.

Angga, PM me ur MSN.
We'll talk after i go home from work.
bro, ur inbox is full, i cant send u a PM
ashexx
post Apr 28 2008, 06:45 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(rasyid @ Apr 28 2008, 02:11 AM)
i bought the ST75ZF PSU last week .. hehe ..
he was desperate for money that time..
i COD at his home ... i see most of his part a open already ..
last time i go he was using cascade cooler (i dunno whats it called) ..
but the latest visit he was not using any ..

hm .. my friend was going to take a phase cooler from him tomorrow ...
i dunno whether he can make it or not .. but my friend already give him deadline until tomorrow ..
he give this fella 2 weeks to complete it  .. dunno la whether my fren will get con or not ..
hope not la .. hoping to see the phase cooling in action .. biggrin.gif
Just as I've suspected. extreme went ahead to make a deal with the few while ignoring the many. And the few sorry to say obliges for his/her own sake. Where's the fairness in this? Rashid's friend may get his phase change cooler after giving deadline to extreme for two weeks but myself since october last year nothing??!! Nevermind that I don't get the cooler, I just want him to refund my RM450 deposit, so does Hitable and everyone else in the same situation as me. Not fair that the new victims' cases (angga, meno, whoever) get resolved first I say, but I guess that's how it is in 'Bolehland'. Extreme if you're reading this just remember that I don't forgive and forget and never will. Just you watch out! mad.gif
HiT-AbLe
post Apr 28 2008, 08:53 PM

Enthusiast
865 posts

QUOTE(ashexx @ Apr 28 2008, 06:45 PM)
Just as I've suspected. extreme went ahead to make a deal with the few while ignoring the many. And the few sorry to say obliges for his/her own sake. Where's the fairness in this? Rashid's friend may get his phase change cooler after giving deadline to extreme for two weeks but myself since october last year nothing??!! Nevermind that I don't get the cooler, I just want him to refund my RM450 deposit, so does Hitable and everyone else in the same situation as me. Not fair that the new victims' cases (angga, meno, whoever) get resolved first I say, but I guess that's how it is in 'Bolehland'. Extreme if you're reading this just remember that I don't forgive and forget and never will. Just you watch out!  mad.gif
Well actually I've been very patient with extreme coz I know it's not an easy job to build those phase change units, so I just kept silent eventhough few disputed cases against him. After he went back to Malaysia from Singapore, he used to post one update of his phase change thread, and claimed all the orders will be settled very soon, turned out no more news from him until now.

But after reading the posts about him recently, I think he didn't even get started to make those orders, or should I say no money to make anymore. And now I just want my money back, I don't care about his phase change unit anymore. Also ashexx u r right, it's very unfair considering we've paid him last year, and those who buat bising gets back their money but those who're remained silent didn't get anything from him, not even a word.

If extreme didn't give us a solution or dealine to solve all this cases, I'll be with ashexx and other victims, just do anything that make him pay for it.
@meno
post Apr 28 2008, 10:57 PM

2,386 posts

QUOTE(anggajaya @ Apr 28 2008, 03:57 PM)
bro, ur inbox is full, i cant send u a PM
Cleared Angga.
You may PM me now.
ashexx
post Apr 28 2008, 11:29 PM

6 posts

'Nice' to see that @meno is working (only) with angga to find a solution to 'their' problem.... hmm.gif
@meno
post Apr 28 2008, 11:37 PM

2,386 posts

QUOTE(ashexx @ Apr 28 2008, 11:29 PM)
'Nice' to see that @meno is working (only) with angga to find a solution to 'their' problem.... hmm.gif
Well, if you're unhappy with it, go group up the others and find a solution.

You might say it's unfair for this and that, but i have ideas to finish this once and for all.
Let me talk to Angga down in private, if he finds that it's workable, we'll call u guys in.
I'm not going to use brute power or force, as i said i don't wanna push him to the wall where everyone will eventually suffer the lost.

crysis08
post Apr 29 2008, 02:10 AM

Getting Started
176 posts

My friend tomorrow will be meet extremeocer to see the progress of the phase cooling...
but he never mentioned that he had any accident..
he just said he has a lot of works to be done..
so busy...

in fact,extremeocer also told me and my friend that he will stopped making the phase cooling afterward
this phase cooling is the last one for my friend.... hmm.gif

anggajaya
post Apr 29 2008, 02:51 AM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(ashexx @ Apr 28 2008, 11:29 PM)
bro, dnt la be like that... we are here to help each other, and since meno was asking me first, why dont we talk in private first, we also cant do much bro. same situation though.
ashexx
post Apr 29 2008, 08:08 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(crysis08 @ Apr 29 2008, 02:10 AM)
My friend tomorrow will be meet extremeocer to see the progress of the phase cooling...
so busy...

in fact,extremeocer also told me and my friend that he will stopped making the phase cooling afterward
Nice to see that extreme's making the 'last' phase cooler for your 'friend' and burn everyone else's deposit. rclxms.gif thumbup.gif To @meno and angga, I await your solution to be shared with me and other victims.... Note to extreme: i don't make empty 'promises' but in case you're just curious pls do try and ignore the deadline I've set, in fact i insist that you act like you never received my message. Really 'forget' about it and firmly believe that nothing will happen. Got that? Cool. cool2.gif
anggajaya
post Apr 29 2008, 10:10 AM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(ashexx @ Apr 29 2008, 08:08 AM)
Nice to see that extreme's making the 'last' phase cooler for your 'friend' and burn everyone else's deposit.  rclxms.gif  thumbup.gif To @meno and angga, I await your solution to be shared with me and other victims.... Note to extreme: i don't make empty 'promises' but in case you're just curious pls do try and ignore the deadline I've set, in fact i insist that you act like you never received my message. Really 'forget' about it and firmly believe that nothing will happen. Got that? Cool. cool2.gif
I'll message exremeocer again on the day he promised to me, which is tomorrow, I will keep updating with y'all ok.
sookean
post Apr 29 2008, 12:00 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

QUOTE(crysis08 @ Apr 29 2008, 02:10 AM)
so busy...

how come busy untill cant post those item . if live far from post office ask freind help sent it la . sad.gif
dun say he use those item to running test on the phase cooling pc ...... cry.gif moneyflies.gif bye.gif
fittri
post Apr 29 2008, 12:50 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

Rasyid,crysis08 and i go to extremeocer places...
very mess up at there...

what can i said..he could not really be trusted person....
he like a person who desprate money....

phase cooling that my friend order him also he could not make in a given time....

Added on April 29, 2008, 12:53 pm
QUOTE(anggajaya @ Apr 29 2008, 11:10 AM)
I'll message exremeocer again on the day he promised to me, which is tomorrow, I will keep updating with y'all ok.
keep updating bro.

extremeocer look have problem in money...

last time i go to his place...all his rig all has cleared....
nothin mcuh to be said...

This post has been edited by fittri: Apr 29 2008, 12:53 PM
anggajaya
post Apr 29 2008, 01:05 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

I messaged him just now, he didnt reply me yet until now, Nothiing much can be said at the moment, I am gonna wait until tomorrow then.
fittri
post Apr 29 2008, 01:12 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

QUOTE(anggajaya @ Apr 29 2008, 02:05 PM)
I messaged him just now, he didnt reply me yet until now, Nothiing much can be said at the moment, I am gonna wait until tomorrow then.
maybe after he can finished the phase cooling that he make for my friend..
he will paid u i think....
on wednesday he said he will finished the phase cooling..... rclxub.gif

my friend will go to his place this evening to see it.. blush.gif

he also had paid rm150 as deposit...
@meno
post Apr 29 2008, 01:50 PM

2,386 posts

QUOTE(sookean @ Apr 29 2008, 12:00 PM)
how come busy untill cant post those item . if live far from post office ask freind help sent it la . sad.gif
dun say he use those item to running test on the phase cooling pc ......  cry.gif  moneyflies.gif  bye.gif
QUOTE(fittri @ Apr 29 2008, 01:12 PM)
maybe after he can finished the phase cooling that he make for my friend..
he will paid u i think....
on wednesday he said he will finished the phase cooling..... rclxub.gif

my friend will go to his place this evening to see it.. blush.gif

he also had paid rm150 as deposit...
What i know is he's currently very short on cash.
I'm still in communication with him and from my understanding, he don't even have enough money to post any items out.

I'll wait till fittri's friend's PC system is completed.
By then he should have enough cash to at least post out the items he owe us.

But bout the cash thing, we gotta think of sth else.
emilz
post Apr 29 2008, 07:20 PM

Regular
1,377 posts

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many ppl kena wif ian... i dono how to say but i can help u guy out..

i will ask my friend go to his house n ask for ur item n then my friends will post the item to u guys.....

but will cost for my friends... now i not at jaybee.. if i were there sure i will help u guys out.... damn i cannot believe this guy anymore....

so u guys can list wat item that he own u n tell me kay... later i inform my friends there kay doh.gif

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0209sec    0.25    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:34 PM