Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTF] extremeocer, gimme back my RM 230!

anggajaya
post Apr 25 2008, 12:53 PM, updated 13y ago

Getting Started
250 posts

Forumer you are complaining against : extremeocer

Item being sold/bought : Q6600

Date of transaction : 21-04-08

Amount of money involved : RM 230

Details of the complaint :

OK, this is how the story goes, on April 20th, I got a message from extremeocer saying that he wanted to sell off his Q600 and asking me whether I was interested in or not. Since I was desperately in a need of this Q6600, I asked him whether he was interested in trading his Q6600 with my E6600 or not. Then we got a deal which I needed to top up Rm230. afterwards He wanted me to bank the money in directly at that time because he said that urgently he wanted to use the money straight away. I know he got a dispute tag, but why on earth I always dare doing this and I am not afraid of because I ve been having quite many deals with him recently. and the money involved was nearly 1.5K also We have been helping each other, chatting and sharing. So I guess it just should be fine.

He promised to me that he was gonna send out the item on the following day which was on 22th. when the day came, I smsed him when he could send the item out, he replied me that it would be during lunch hour. After I waited until around 3 pm, he seemed to miss the action, So I smsed him, no replies from him, i called him up, he also didnt pick the phone calls, aihhhhh...

and at night he messaged me saying that he was in accident and cudnt reply my messages or pick the phone calls up. and he gave me another promise saying that he would ship the item on the next day which was on 23rd. I was still ok lah...

on 23rd itself, he messaged me that he cudnt be able again. argh!! i said to him that if he really couldnt send the item out on that day, I wanted a refund fully at the night time. nearly 5 pm he messaged me that he in fact wasnt be able to send the item out and he wanted to refund the money afterwards. I waited again, still no news from him I messaged him, no replies, i called him, also no replies. .. and in the morning of the following day, he gave me a message saying sorry because of his personal reason, and he gave me another promise to bank the money in at night again. I waited... still no news until 7 pm something, i smsed him no replies, i called him up, no replies AGAIN! and suddenly he gave me a message that he's in the hospital, and cant go out yet, so he's asking his friend to bank the money in for me. I waited until 12 PM, still no news from him. i called him again, NOTHING! I smsed him, NOTHING! until now I aint got anything from him. I still have no credits, once I top up, I try to give him phone calls as many as I can. I guess he wants to run away.

seriously I am really mad at this guy IAN HO KAM HO <------ his real name. I am a student who is very hard to get the money. I was saving up my money, and u think U can jus run my money like that? I know where U live, dont u ever think I wont do such things ok. Just gimme back the damn money as soon as possible. Now My pc doesnt have the processor yet, and I ve got a big project going on which has to be done very soon.

so people, if u have any information abt him, pls tell me ok.

Any extra details :
name: IAN HO KAM HO aka extremeocer
address: BLK 17#03-03, jalan silat goyang 14, bandar selesa jaya, 81300 skudai. johor bahru
phone number: 016-5637880
account number: 0733-0013506-525

pls people, dont assume that I am the one who's stupid banking the money into a person who has the dispute tag. but I ve been dealing with him so many times, and even I banked the money in more than Rm230, so I jus feel like nothing wrong with that. U guys must have done the same thing as well if u were me right. so anyone who can help me out searching for this guy, It would be very grateful.... thanks in advance. I hope my Rm 230 will not be gone just like that. thanks again guys. Oh yah, i would like to request the MODs if you guys can ban his account forever if he couldnt settle this matter, so you guys can advise me? thank u so much. sad.gif

This post has been edited by anggajaya: Apr 26 2008, 10:05 PM
Silverfire
post Apr 25 2008, 01:21 PM

Cruxiaer
4,920 posts

Why suddenly RM230 also wanna scam? Now only 25th... Maybe he really went hospital, I nearly was yesterday after posting a few items I've sold, got robbed sweat.gif doh.gif

This post has been edited by Silverfire: Apr 25 2008, 01:23 PM
boapike
post Apr 25 2008, 02:04 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

taken from [WTF]Extremeocer refunding thread

QUOTE(anggajaya @ Mar 27 2008, 07:52 PM)
jus a litle update abt extremeocer, even he has a dispute tag which i dnt exactly know how this happened and how much the money is invloved in, but iam pretty sure this guy is a great guy, even i gotta admit that this guy can be trusted and damn recommended seller. recently i jus paid 1100 for the gaphics card and the processor, I was like closing my eyes banking such amount of money into his account, but as a result, he responded very fast and posted the items on the following day straight away.

I dnt mean to bother people's problems with extremeocer, but i guess we all shud put a big trust on him that he wont jus let his responsbilities go away like that, Iam pretty much sure that He's still working on it with his ways...

i really hope all things are settled nicely and once they are done, the dispute tag can be removed accordingly. thanks and gud luck to extremeocer. My best friend!
whats up with this dude?

one day something else, another day something else..

which one is it?

anggajaya
post Apr 25 2008, 02:05 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(Silverfire @ Apr 25 2008, 01:21 PM)
Why suddenly RM230 also wanna scam? Now only 25th... Maybe he really went hospital, I nearly was yesterday after posting a few items I've sold, got robbed sweat.gif  doh.gif
perhaps he wants to use the money for a while I dont exactly know. if he went into the the hospital He must have the relatives right that can settle this thing.

now Iam clueless. He actually still could pick my phone calls, but he jus didnt want to.
sheahann
post Apr 25 2008, 02:17 PM

Crashing like a tidal wave..
2,179 posts

QUOTE(anggajaya @ Apr 25 2008, 02:05 PM)
perhaps he wants to use the money for a while I dont exactly know. if he went into the the hospital He must have the relatives right that can settle this thing.

now Iam clueless. He actually still could pick my phone calls, but he jus didnt want to.
hmm.gif mayb he need the money .. the RM230 he use 1st .. then when got money he refund u { no need pay interest ma} thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by sheahann: Apr 25 2008, 02:18 PM
sempronic
post Apr 25 2008, 02:49 PM

Enthusiast
986 posts

wow....angga got problem now? blink.gif

so my friend....give him some time..1 or 2 days more..
but u already trade him with ur proc??

but he should not be like that...if really bz...try ask someone to post the proc for him..
not good to make people waiting like that and cant use the PC...really pain wor no PC..

so where is this guy??
already tell him bout this thread?
anggajaya
post Apr 25 2008, 03:23 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(boapike @ Apr 25 2008, 02:04 PM)
whats up with this dude?

which one is it?
U read carefully my first post, I had quite many deals with him before, and it was just fine. that's why i was stating like that. but at this time, i dnt get any clear news from him.
davidletterboyz
post Apr 25 2008, 03:25 PM

Der Kaiser
4,501 posts

QUOTE(boapike @ Apr 25 2008, 02:04 PM)
whats up with this dude?

which one is it?
Check the date.
I feel sorry for anggajaya. U went as far as recommending him as a trusted seller. What a disappointing way of appreciation shown by extremeocer.
HiT-AbLe
post Apr 25 2008, 03:44 PM

Enthusiast
859 posts

In his phase chance thread he also said he'll settle all the orders very soon in March, and until now no more update has been made.
anggajaya
post Apr 25 2008, 04:36 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

I tried to call him again, but none of them he picked up. I messaged him and at last he replied.

He told me that he is being hospitalized right now, his only help is his friend who is still in singapore right now and only can be back tonight. I dnt give a damn about this and I asked him when he can bank the money in, and he said that the latest is by 11 pm. as soon as I receive the money iam gonna close this case. But I just feel very weird now, the day that he wanted to bank the money in, why on earth he kept delaying? is it hard to go to the bank when he's supposed to? suddenly 2 days after after he failed to do so, he stated that he's in the hospital.

i am really screwed up right now, I cant do my project and it's due very soon. seriously I hope by tonight u can bank the money in, if not, seriously iam gonna do something. I know where you live.
boapike
post Apr 25 2008, 04:49 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

dude...

chill la..

how if he is really hospitalized and need the money for something else..

i understand that its ur money and u need it..

but what to do..

u seem to trust him a lot before and know where he lives

juz take a deep breath and chill..
icon_rolleyes.gif

be patients aight?

thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
anggajaya
post Apr 25 2008, 05:22 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(boapike @ Apr 25 2008, 04:49 PM)
dude...

chill la..

how if he is really hospitalized and need the money for something else..

i understand that its ur money and u need it..

but what to do..

u seem to trust him a lot before and know where he lives

juz take a deep breath and chill..
icon_rolleyes.gif

be patients aight?

thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif
u know, because of this I cant buy other quad processors and My previous E6600 is already sold. Because on that day He promised to bank the money in. I was just wondering, why in these past two days, he gave me some kind of promises that he's able to bank the money into my account? i will give hime limited time until 11 pm today, if he cant, then I am gonna make a police report. that's it.

@meno
post Apr 25 2008, 06:41 PM

It's "A Meh Noh" not Meno!!!
2,386 posts

QUOTE(anggajaya @ Apr 25 2008, 05:22 PM)
u know, because of this I cant buy other quad processors and My previous E6600 is already sold. Because on that day He promised to bank the money in. I was just wondering, why in these past two days, he gave me some kind of promises that he's able to bank the money into my account? i will give hime limited time until 11 pm today, if he cant, then I am gonna make a police report. that's it.
Bro, he still owe me something as well, an IP-35E. sweat.gif
I banked in about the same time as you.
anggajaya
post Apr 25 2008, 06:44 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

omg..... iam really getting worried now...
sHawTY
post Apr 25 2008, 07:24 PM

Frequent Reporter
All Stars
13,500 posts

One point to consider:
Why did you guys still buy from him eventhough you know he has the dispute tag?

Yes yes, he did do a good job 1 ~ 2, but look at what he's doing again now?
You guys shouldn't have deal with him eventhough you got some of your things right.

You should've wait until he has settled his previous dispute and wait until his dispute tag removed.

This is not a flame bait, but it's rather as a point to ponder. smile.gif

This post has been edited by sHawTY: Apr 25 2008, 07:25 PM
anggajaya
post Apr 25 2008, 10:09 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(sHawTY @ Apr 25 2008, 07:24 PM)
One point to consider:
Why did you guys still buy from him eventhough you know he has the dispute tag?

Yes yes, he did do a good job 1 ~ 2, but look at what he's doing again now?
You guys shouldn't have deal with him eventhough you got some of your things right.

You should've wait until he has settled his previous dispute and wait until his dispute tag removed.

This is not a flame bait, but it's rather as a point to ponder. smile.gif
yeah... I shud have noticed this, but things happened though... he promised to me , this is the last day he wants to bank the money in, which is by 11 pm, let's see how it goes later... thanks for the friendly reminder bro.
SeaMonster
post Apr 25 2008, 10:32 PM

2,056 posts

QUOTE(anggajaya @ Apr 25 2008, 10:09 PM)
yeah... I shud have noticed this, but things happened though... he promised to me , this is the last day he wants to bank the money in, which is by 11 pm, let's see how it goes later... thanks for the friendly reminder bro.
Good Luck Mate...

I'm Sure He Will Settle For You, But Maybe Today, 1Week Later? Or Few Months...
Who Know.. Like Who He Promised Earlier..
anggajaya
post Apr 25 2008, 10:39 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(SeaMonster @ Apr 25 2008, 10:32 PM)
Good Luck Mate...

I'm Sure He Will Settle For You, But Maybe Today, 1Week Later? Or Few Months...
Who Know.. Like Who He Promised Earlier..
i dnt even wanna wait until a week later, if he cant settle it by today, iam gonna make a police report, no matter how it is. and if i have enough time, i will come over his place. argh I hate this kind of situation and hate to this guy to the max.

This post has been edited by anggajaya: Apr 25 2008, 10:40 PM
ashexx
post Apr 25 2008, 11:04 PM

6 posts

A-ha. seems like extreme's back to his old tricks. i wonder how many more people he's duped including myself. Angga, u losing 230 is a big deal since in addition to those who paid deposits for the phase change, etc then this guy is making quite a bit. I'm just waiting for the right time to take some proper action since all this while I've been very patient. Don't report your case to the police yet, for that small amt the police will not layan so much. Round up everyone who extreme owes, and with that total sum, hopefully it's enough to convict him of fraud. Anyways, I'll start. I paid extreme RM450 deposit for a phase change unit that never got made since october last year. So now it stands at RM680 that this guy burn. If the numbers rach RM1000 plus I believe we have a case. So there... cool2.gif
SeaMonster
post Apr 25 2008, 11:40 PM

2,056 posts

Honestly, He Owning A Dispute Tag, Mean He Owe Some PPl Money..

But Meanwhile He Owning PPl, He Still Selling Other Stuff..
Money Collected, Never Paid To The Debtors?

This post has been edited by SeaMonster: Apr 26 2008, 02:20 AM

10 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0375sec    0.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th May 2021 - 04:38 AM