33 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Toys RC 1/16 Tanks, Any collectors?

views

hitz
post Jul 16 2009, 07:52 PM

Getting Started
225 posts

Look for Graffiti shop at 6th floor Times Square, they got most of the Heng Long tank. Also got those infra red type for war games... All part also got sell there even the upgrade motor, wheel and engine metal gearing also got.
ikesturm88
post Jul 17 2009, 11:14 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(hitz @ Jul 16 2009, 07:52 PM)
Look for Graffiti shop at 6th floor Times Square, they got most of the Heng Long tank. Also got those infra red type for war games... All part also got sell there even the upgrade motor, wheel and engine metal gearing also got.
You mean the ifrared type by VS? Have tested those already, it seems that only a certain no. of tanks ...max 6 if I m not wrong can engage at one time cos of freqnecy clash. And when played outside under bright sunny conditions can hardly hit each other even from 3 feet away!!!!
hitz
post Jul 19 2009, 11:10 AM

Getting Started
225 posts

QUOTE(ikesturm88 @ Jul 17 2009, 11:14 AM)
You mean the ifrared type by VS? Have tested those already, it seems that only a certain no. of tanks ...max 6 if I m not wrong can engage at one time cos of freqnecy clash. And when played outside under bright sunny conditions can hardly hit each other even from 3 feet away!!!!
Am not sure what brand it is, don't think is suitable for outdoor under bright sunny condition...
Indoor should be ok as its more for fun only... tongue.gif
souschef
post Sep 6 2009, 10:27 PM

0 posts

HI, THERE EVERYONE ESPECIALLY TANK HOBBYIST , ITS BEEN A LONG TIME I HAD LEFT THIS SITE. I FINALLY COME BACK NOW.
THIS IS MY HP 0133508002. I HAVE POSTED ALL MY TANKS ON RC UNIVERSE AND SCORED RANK 9 / 10 .

NOW THAT I AM CALLING ALL TANK MEMBERS TO SHARE WITH AND EXCHANGE GUNSHIP IDEAS WHERE POSSIBLE .

THANK YOU

SINCERELY JIM
ikesturm88
post Sep 9 2009, 12:06 PM

0 posts

Hi Guys,

Found this site for owners of HL panzer III and Stug III. All parts made and sold in Singapore.

www.mitosal.com/panzerIII.html

I got their tracks for my Panzer III and they are of better quality than the ones by HL or Asiatam.
Note: prices there is in US$.... but write to them that you are from Malaysia or Singapore, they may be able to give you a little off the price.
Spec-R
post Mar 18 2010, 02:40 PM

0 posts

Hi, guys i'm from east malaysia, i wondering where i can get hl tiger 1 metal track and spoket upgrade?? how much??? thanks
Tiger I
post Apr 16 2010, 04:53 AM

Getting Started
210 posts

Well, ive bought mine somewhere in kelana jaya, not 1/16, but 1/24, kinda pricey compared 2 HL, but the quality if top notch rclxms.gif Can also fire 6mm pellet, but cant give out smoke. Its pretty interesting if u 1 sumthin dat doesnt require modding. HL barrel for Tiger I is kinda a wee bit short, like halfway in firing... Mine is Late war version.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
coolmankyl
post Dec 12 2010, 03:31 AM

0 posts

hi everybody! i'm new from rc tank.. biggrin.gif today i just bought a 1/16 tiger rc tank with additional metal track.. i havent try yet.. i'm thinking to up grade the metal gear too.. should it be better? coz i decided to put on weight on this tank so that the tank runs speed like real.. where do you guys play the tanks? can everyone tell me? i wanna join.... tongue.gif

Added on December 12, 2010, 3:55 ami think the tank has to repaint better.. where are you guys play the tank?

This post has been edited by coolmankyl: Dec 12 2010, 03:55 AM
coolmankyl
post Dec 24 2010, 03:59 PM

0 posts

Attached Image this is my tiger1 after i repainted with tamiya color, up graded into metal track and metal gear.

Added on December 24, 2010, 4:31 pm
QUOTE(souschef @ Sep 6 2009, 10:27 PM)
HI, THERE EVERYONE ESPECIALLY TANK HOBBYIST , ITS BEEN A LONG TIME I HAD LEFT THIS SITE. I FINALLY COME BACK NOW.
THIS IS MY HP 0133508002.  I HAVE POSTED ALL MY TANKS ON RC UNIVERSE AND SCORED RANK 9 / 10 .

NOW THAT I AM CALLING ALL TANK MEMBERS TO SHARE WITH AND EXCHANGE GUNSHIP IDEAS WHERE POSSIBLE .
THANK YOU
SINCERELY JIM
hi , i'm khoo from penang. i'm a tank maniac. laugh.gif nice to meet u. where r u from? do u play tank somewhere? shall we join?

Added on December 24, 2010, 4:48 pm
QUOTE(vincentlee @ Jan 29 2008, 01:13 PM)
do you have to build and paint it yourself? or readily made? i like German tanks as well.
wow! girl also like rc tank! impressive!!! anyway, lets join together!

Added on December 24, 2010, 4:56 pm
QUOTE(souschef @ Jun 17 2008, 10:13 PM)
1) First of all you are lucky that i found you in this malaysian rc tank site, as it took me 2 months to track and check entirely all models and shops in the country.
2) There are no big importers but small individual ones that orders by phone and made visits to the factory in china currently because, the china ones are affordable by us 
    and the ,,,
    chinese suppliers are only interested for big quantity rc tank orders to be placed  by the malaysian toy businesses.
3) My friend is selling tanks  currently and am ever willing to help you get the metal road wheels ( called caterpillar include sprockets and metal gear)
    smoke generators as well from the real shop that has service parts in mind for real customers.
4) i have 5 heng long tanks now and currently upgrading one at a time, as it takes a cost of rm 725 /-to each model which is the ultimate perfect,includes 3000mah
    battery and weigh upgrade.
5) i am a serious fan of RC tanks and don't fool around for the profit if you think i am not genuine.
6) ALL PARTS CAN BE UPGRADED EXCEPT SADLY NOT THE HOP UP GUN SYSTEM AND ADDITIONAL REISIN ATTACHMENTS LIKE THE MARUI OF JAPAN TANKS.
7)MAYBE WE COULD MEET UP SINCE YOU ARE IN THIS PROFESSIONAL  HOBBY , PERHAPS NEXT WEEK.
  YOU CAN REACH ME AT MY OFFICE AT 0322958130. doh.gif  doh.gif

Added on June 18, 2008, 10:43 pm
didn't knew of a young lady would be interested in rc tanks.
now thats  a fantastic wonder to know one. icon_rolleyes.gif  rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif
hihi biggrin.gif i'm khoo from penang. i wanna find metal road wheel.. do u know where to get it? can you guide me? my hp 0164869408.

This post has been edited by coolmankyl: Dec 24 2010, 04:56 PM
Vorde
post Jun 9 2011, 05:48 PM

19 posts

anyone still here? really want to restart my ww2 tanks sad.gif
alzert
post Jul 14 2011, 10:38 PM

26 posts

Yup I just finally bought up 1. Last 2 week, once bought from internet got problem adi with battery cost me rm100. Mine 1/16 RC tanks is U.S M41A3 Walker Bulldog Light Tank include smoke generator.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Actually I want to buy VSTanks which more high details even smaller than mine but I dont mind. Bcoz I check most in the internet who sell VSTanks did not shipping to Malaysia. Until I saw in the forum some1 said at Berjaya Times Square did selling it.
greenarrow2k6
post Jul 23 2011, 11:28 AM

44 posts

Came back from HK with the following ....

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This is a fully assembled 1:16 ready-to-run Tiger 1. The chassis and wheel sprockets are in metal. It's much, much cheaper than the Tamiya version. Overall, I just buy the cheaper version. I can also do some mod on this since I've the necessary tools/paints use for my 1:35 collections.
Tiger I
post Jul 23 2011, 11:48 AM

Getting Started
210 posts

QUOTE(alzert @ Jul 14 2011, 10:38 PM)
Actually I want to buy VSTanks which more high details even smaller than mine but I dont mind. Bcoz I check most in the internet who sell VSTanks did not shipping to Malaysia. Until I saw in the forum some1 said at Berjaya Times Square did selling it.
I bought my VS Tank from Kelana Jaya. Got a RC shop over there that sells VS Tank.

@greenarrow2k6: bro, if you're into making the tank more real, modification on the commander's cupola is needed smile.gif I did read it somewhere that it just need to be separated from turret by using knife because it's only glued-on. Correct me if I'm wrong.
greenarrow2k6
post Jul 23 2011, 12:45 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(coolmankyl @ Dec 24 2010, 03:59 PM)
Attached Image this is my tiger1 after i repainted with tamiya color, up graded into metal track and metal gear.

Added on December 24, 2010, 4:31 pm
hi , i'm khoo from penang. i'm a tank maniac.  laugh.gif  nice to meet u. where r u from?  do u play tank somewhere? shall we join?

Added on December 24, 2010, 4:48 pm
wow! girl also like rc tank! impressive!!! anyway, lets join together!

Added on December 24, 2010, 4:56 pm

hihi biggrin.gif  i'm khoo from penang. i wanna find metal road wheel.. do u know where to get it? can you guide me?  my hp 0164869408.
Sheeshhh .. can't join you people as I'm from Singapore. Basically, I'm a armored vehicles freak whistling.gif Have a small collections of 1:24 and 1:35 Tamiya tanks. My first 1:16 was a US Sherman wired control type as rc during that period is very expensive. My latest is a rc Tiger 1 which I got it while holiday @ HK. Cost less than USD 100.00

Added on July 23, 2011, 12:48 pm
QUOTE(Tiger I @ Jul 23 2011, 11:48 AM)
@greenarrow2k6: bro, if you're into making the tank more real, modification on the commander's cupola is needed smile.gif I did read it somewhere that it just need to be separated from turret by using knife because it's only glued-on. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah, that's one of the features I will mod. Besides, I need to give this tank a new coat of camo paintwork. Need to check whether I canmod the gear-drive as well.

Added on July 23, 2011, 12:54 pm
QUOTE(frozenthrone @ Jan 29 2008, 07:08 PM)
where is heng leong?..i'm searching for low cost tanks....wanna modified it for my project smile.gif maybe sub 200
You can try this online shop at www.cnskyhobby.com I got my Tiger 1 from them.

This post has been edited by greenarrow2k6: Jul 23 2011, 12:54 PM
Tiger I
post Jul 23 2011, 12:57 PM

Getting Started
210 posts

QUOTE(greenarrow2k6 @ Jul 23 2011, 12:45 PM)
Yeah, that's one of the features I will mod. Besides, I need to give this tank a new coat of camo paintwork. Need to check whether I canmod the gear-drive as well.
I read it from here:
HL Tiger I mod
Actually at first I was aiming for HL Tiger I, then after knowing it do need a lot of mods for own satisfaction for it to be nice, I opted for VS Tank tongue.gif
greenarrow2k6
post Jul 23 2011, 04:36 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(Tiger I @ Jul 23 2011, 12:57 PM)
I read it from here:
HL Tiger I mod
Actually at first I was aiming for HL Tiger I, then after knowing it do need a lot of mods for own satisfaction for it to be nice, I opted for VS Tank tongue.gif
Thanks for the link to rcgroups.com. The mod is sure not for the faint hearted biggrin.gif

DO I need a antenna on the tank before I can use? I don't seem to find such item in my package.

Tiger I
post Jul 24 2011, 12:40 AM

Getting Started
210 posts

QUOTE(greenarrow2k6 @ Jul 23 2011, 04:36 PM)
Thanks for the link to rcgroups.com. The mod is sure not for the faint hearted  biggrin.gif

DO I need a antenna on the tank before I can use? I don't seem to find such item in my package.
Your welcome bro. Yup, too pro already, I don't think I can do such thing sad.gif
I don't know much about HL, but I do think you will needing an antenna to run the RC properly, or the range would only be near

This post has been edited by Tiger I: Jul 24 2011, 02:09 AM
greenarrow2k6
post Jul 25 2011, 12:18 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(Tiger I @ Jul 24 2011, 12:40 AM)
Your welcome bro. Yup, too pro already, I don't think I can do such thing sad.gif
I don't know much about HL, but I do think you will needing an antenna to run the RC properly, or the range would only be near
The control distance is rather short - about 3m. Must I need a more poweful tx?

joohui89
post Jul 27 2011, 07:53 PM

8 posts

Bro, where can I upgrade my rc tank metal track and spoket upgrade with a reasonable price?
Thank you
Tiger I
post Jul 27 2011, 11:26 PM

Getting Started
210 posts

QUOTE(greenarrow2k6 @ Jul 25 2011, 12:18 PM)
The control distance is rather short - about 3m. Must I need a more poweful tx?
I dunno man on how to increase the range of transmission sweat.gif
@joohui89: If you're in KL, do check in BTS, last time I went there they do have upgrades for metal tracks. You ought to try finding it also in Kelana Jaya, but I can't recall the name of the RC shop there sad.gif

33 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0465sec    0.71    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:45 PM