Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

ACCA (v3), our future chartered accountants :)

views

Eve2211
post Jun 22 2009, 02:53 PM

Getting Started
241 posts

Mods Please Close this thread there's a new V5 version of acca thread.

ACCA THREAD V5 (Latest)

Thanks.
Glitz83
post Jun 22 2009, 08:03 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(ccjj1234 @ Jun 22 2009, 12:06 PM)
his p3 get same problem as well, in his IRC revsion class, he told student, write the difniation, advantage and disadvantage.. but in the exam, yawn.gif  sweat.gif ??????????
Totally suprised me when i flipped over the exam questions ....not to say that we are to depend to much on the lecturer's tips, but since he is so well known for spotting exam questions....and i remembered during his P1 classes, he always used to mention about the previous year's exam questions that he mananged to spot. U remember CHILD LABOUR came out in P1 exam paper in last 2 sittings ?.........think logically .....how many marks can a child labour subquestion carries ? And its even a ethical question where we are able to obtain some marks out of the total by just answering it base on general knowledge and common sense. A veteran sniper (in spotting P1 and P3 exam questions) cant even manage to shoot and kill 10% of the targets out of 100.....I wouldnt be so greedy, 5% will do at least lol doh.gif sweat.gif
misswateva
post Jun 22 2009, 09:53 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(Glitz83 @ Jun 22 2009, 08:03 PM)
Totally suprised me when i flipped over the exam questions ....not to say that we are to depend to much on the lecturer's tips, but since he is so well known for spotting exam questions....and i remembered during his P1 classes, he always used to mention about the previous year's exam questions that he mananged to spot. U remember CHILD LABOUR came out in P1 exam paper in last 2 sittings ?.........think logically .....how many marks can a child labour subquestion carries ? And its even a ethical question where we are able to obtain some marks out of the total by just answering it base on general knowledge and common sense. A veteran sniper (in spotting P1 and P3 exam questions) cant even manage to shoot and kill 10% of the targets out of 100.....I wouldnt be so greedy, 5% will do at least lol  doh.gif  sweat.gif

Added on June 22, 2009, 9:54 pmanyone noe any good lecturer for p6??
And is it advisable take p4 or p6??coz i had heard tt a p4 passing rate is very low but sum said p6 os hard...so am not sure bout it..waiting for d reply..thanx!!

This post has been edited by misswateva: Jun 22 2009, 09:54 PM
Lavinuever
post Jan 22 2011, 05:25 PM

3 posts

Hi, I'm foreigner student and I would like to do ACCA.
Recently i'm studying in college and doing my diploma right now.

For ACCA, I really wanna know that is it compulsory to enter any ACCA course in college or can i just study my self (private tuition and etc) and take the exam?

what is the condition of applying in ACCA and where is the place that i should take the exam? (i'm in selangor.)

I know my Qs are so confused.. i will be very happy if anyone who can give me some infos... thanks

(+) I don't know much about this lowyat.. sorry sad.gif
searcher1106
post Jan 23 2011, 12:11 PM

Getting Started
228 posts

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1339904
pls surf above topic rather than this..this existing topic oledi obsolete..
u might ask further ques there..

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0548sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:01 AM