views

TSAsh55
post May 17 2022, 11:27 AM, updated 2y ago

Getting Started
100 posts

HI Guys,
i want to share my experience buy kapchai at Icity Motoworld
i make payment around 1PM through online banking,
i went to shop around 3.30PM, the shop did not do anything process yet, i already send my ic through wasap,
when i ask then their do the process after 30 minute, their ask me to JPJ for process change name , spent almost 30 minute
the shop admin did not give insurance policy to me and did not mention about insurance , when JPJ ask for insurance i blur
try to call shop but did not pick
back to shop and admin continue process
5PM their bring down my motor to prepare , after that their bring a new moto for other customer that come after me,
their process that motor first , i to be like WTH ,
finally i get my motor around 5.30PM
next morning got problem, i can't start manually need to use starter , and when i drive that motor like no power, and motor "mengerang"
did call the shop and ask what problem, and also ask do i need bring friend in case need to left motor, the boss said, no need
on evening i bring motor back to shop, and whit out look at motor, the boss said, u can leave and come back next week , i to be like WTF, in afternoon u said no need to left the motor or bring the friend
then the bos left to puspakom, and foreman come to me and said, " moto ni semalam dah ada problem, i tkr setting skit igt dah ok, kena tgl hari sabtu pomen dr kilang dtg repair "
this time i exploded you know the motor got problem still handle over to me , just tell me earlier i will understand and will not waste my time ,
yesterday i went and pick up the moto, look like ok , their did not call and tell motor already done and i need call and ask
the bos did not come and see me and say sorry no single word sorry from them
motor i buy is SM sport 110r interchange

my rating for Icity Motoworld
customer service 1/10

i also heard this shop also adjust meter for secondhand bike,
just be careful if you want to buy from this shop
jaycee1
post May 18 2022, 09:08 PM

AFK
2,435 posts

QUOTE(Ash55 @ May 17 2022, 11:27 AM)
HI Guys,
i want to share my experience buy kapchai at Icity Motoworld
i make payment around 1PM through online banking,
i went to shop around 3.30PM, the shop did not do anything process yet, i already send my ic through wasap,
when i ask then their do the process after 30 minute, their ask me to JPJ for process change name , spent almost 30 minute
the shop admin did not give insurance policy to me and did not mention about insurance ,  when JPJ ask for insurance i blur
try to call shop but did not pick
back to shop and admin continue process 
5PM their bring down my motor to prepare , after that their bring a new moto for other customer that come after me,
their process that motor first , i to be like WTH ,
finally i get my motor around 5.30PM
next morning got problem, i can't start manually need to use starter , and when i drive that motor like no power, and motor "mengerang"
did call the shop and ask what problem, and also ask do i need bring friend in case need to left motor, the boss said, no need
on evening i bring motor back to shop, and whit out look at motor, the boss said, u can leave and come back next week , i to be like WTF, in afternoon u said no need to left the motor or bring the friend
then the bos left to puspakom, and  foreman come to me and said, " moto ni semalam dah ada problem, i tkr setting skit igt dah ok, kena tgl hari sabtu pomen dr kilang dtg repair "
this time i exploded you know the motor got problem still handle over to me , just tell me earlier  i will understand and will not waste my time ,
yesterday i went and pick up the moto, look like ok , their did not call and tell motor already done and i need call and ask
the bos did not come and see me and say sorry no single word sorry from them
motor i buy is SM sport 110r interchange

my rating for Icity Motoworld
customer service 1/10

i also heard this shop also adjust meter for secondhand bike,
just be careful if you want to buy from this shop
Thanks for sharing.

I find them LCLY also. Won't buy anything from them.
persona93
post May 18 2022, 09:37 PM

Regular
1,164 posts

lmaoooo thanks for this, saved me time from going over their place

been seeing a lot of their videos on YT
SUSskyblu3
post May 18 2022, 10:16 PM

Getting Started
157 posts

QUOTE(persona93 @ May 18 2022, 09:37 PM)
lmaoooo thanks for this, saved me time from going over their place

been seeing a lot of their videos on YT
You mean that icity YouTube..... Where that dude can tell the percentage of the tyre usage by just looking at it?

Lolol.

Wherever he say this tyre still have 70% or 80%, etc, I lolol.

mADmAN
post May 19 2022, 02:43 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,515 posts

They r known to be lansi abit.... Knowing that, i still went ahead with them when i bought my z900. They had the cheapest otr price and also highest trade in price. I just went in with the lowest expectations and i wasnt disappointed..everything went smoothly

I even went back to ask abt buying a kapchai for number plate interchange...again went with the lowest expectations and again wasnt disappointed

When u dont have high expectations things usually work out well hahahaah
TSAsh55
post May 19 2022, 04:28 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

QUOTE(mADmAN @ May 19 2022, 02:43 PM)
They r known to be lansi abit.... Knowing that, i still went ahead with them when i bought my z900. They had the cheapest otr price and also highest trade in price. I just went in with the lowest expectations and i wasnt disappointed..everything went smoothly

I even went back to ask abt buying a kapchai for number plate interchange...again went with the lowest expectations and again wasnt disappointed

When u dont have high expectations things usually work out well hahahaah
i did not put high expectations ,
just want buy moto that can ride without problem,
but when their already know that kapchai got problem, and did not tell customer, and still hand over to customer, something wrong at there ,

mADmAN
post May 20 2022, 12:27 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,515 posts

QUOTE(Ash55 @ May 19 2022, 04:28 PM)
i did not put high expectations ,
just want buy moto that can ride without problem,
but when their already know that kapchai got problem, and did not tell customer, and still hand over to customer, something wrong at there ,
Yeah..ur experience was pretty shit not gonna lie....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0135sec    0.56    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:30 PM