6so
post Jul 23 2022, 11:46 AM

Getting Started
120 posts

QUOTE(rx330 @ Jul 23 2022, 11:19 AM)
shit, I'm getting old, reading you guys replies, I really x faham 85%
didnt know such things can invoke such a heavy debate
I tot either accept it or not or neutral
Hahaha...welcome to the age of division and social media...lol. Cannot talk middle ground anymore. I must be right and you must be wrong. Honestly mostly village idiots caught up in their own echo chamber and don't look outside of their comfort zone for information.

Don't worry, we will argue about the next culture war once this phase no longer rotting our brain...lol...
rx330
post Jul 23 2022, 11:54 AM

10k Club
All Stars
11,330 posts

QUOTE(6so @ Jul 23 2022, 11:46 AM)
Hahaha...welcome to the age of division and social media...lol. Cannot talk middle ground anymore. I must be right and you must be wrong. Honestly mostly village idiots caught up in their own echo chamber and don't look outside of their comfort zone for information.

Don't worry, we will argue about the next culture war once this phase no longer rotting our brain...lol...
hahahah, I think im too old to give a fark

just saw trailer for groot

pls pls make it a normal cartoon my kid can enjoy and laugh, simple old school cartoon notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
TSskylinelover
post Jul 23 2022, 12:20 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
9,218 posts

QUOTE(rx330 @ Jul 23 2022, 11:54 AM)
hahahah, I think im too old to give a fark

just saw trailer for groot

pls pls make it a normal cartoon my kid can enjoy and laugh, simple old school cartoon  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif
I looking at she/hulk next hahahaha

MS marvel reviews say ok 4 gen z-ers

As gen x-ers mehhhh laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by skylinelover: Jul 23 2022, 12:21 PM
hybr1d3d
post Jul 23 2022, 02:01 PM

Getting Started
101 posts

QUOTE(6so @ Jul 23 2022, 07:01 AM)
So your disdain for woke culture warrants to nullify representation of minority. My problem with your kind is crying everything under the sun as woke. Yo it's not me who decide to lump up gender and ethnicity  discrimination as anti-SJW agenda. It's those angry white thrash asaholes spreading it on the internet. Blame the right wing cunts that decide to weaponize it as culture war. I don't care what your politics is as long as you are spewing their BS, that doesn't shield you from being called a misogynist.

Grow up! Not a single soul has seen it. Here you are prematurely ejaculate it's not worthwhile because you are a purist slave. Blame GRRM who don't oppose that casting decision rather telling me how angry you are. I don't give a eff how you feel. Judge whatever the adaptation on it's own. If they eff it up they eff it up, simple as that. No you must deny LGTBQ+, gender swap and ethnicity swap of any kind in popular culture when it's not up to your liking. But Ripley or Sarah Connor is more than ok. There's a word for that and it's called hypocrisy.

Brah...1st amendment means you can talk shit to me and I can talk shit to you. What it doesn't do protecting your fragile ego being challenged. It's not about defending opinions but contesting opinions. Please get that right before you try to impose your moral high ground on me.
mirror must be expensive to get in hand these days, the one with ego issue is you. So big until you're not able to comprehend what i said.

Blame the right as much as you want, no point to talk to someone who are blinded with woke agenda like u

This post has been edited by hybr1d3d: Jul 23 2022, 02:02 PM
6so
post Jul 23 2022, 04:16 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

QUOTE(hybr1d3d @ Jul 23 2022, 03:01 PM)
mirror must be expensive to get in hand these days, the one with ego issue is you. So big until you're not able to comprehend what i said.

Blame the right as much as you want, no point to talk to someone who are blinded with woke agenda like u
Who's the one keep changing goal post in the debate. Now resort to ad hominem attack. Simple question of why your disdain over woke culture warrants cancelling representation of minority. You have yet to answer this question over and over again. Brah....you are not providing insights but regurgitating the greatest hit of anti-SJW talking points that can easily debunk. Where's the come back to non-woke box office, purist slave, go woke for broke, free speech ....nada....nothing. So who is running away with tail between the legs?
rx330
post Jul 25 2022, 11:14 AM

10k Club
All Stars
11,330 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Jul 23 2022, 12:20 PM)
I looking at she/hulk next hahahaha

MS marvel reviews say ok 4 gen z-ers

As gen x-ers mehhhh laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
yea very kiddie, but I did finish ms marvel la

did they improve the CGI in she hulk or still crappy?
TSskylinelover
post Jul 26 2022, 02:55 PM

9,218 posts

QUOTE(rx330 @ Jul 25 2022, 11:14 AM)
yea very kiddie, but I did finish ms marvel la

did they improve the CGI in she hulk or still crappy?
Definitely haha

Thor 4 is a shithole

Ban ma ban lorh hahahaha
Davidtcf
post Aug 2 2022, 02:43 PM

To the moon!!
3,289 posts

new Disney+ Andor trailer. Looks like the best star wars show so far:

Davidtcf
post Aug 2 2022, 02:49 PM

To the moon!!
3,289 posts

Disney+ She Hulk trailer funny and looking good too:

nyhorikita57
post Aug 2 2022, 03:40 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Aug 2 2022, 02:43 PM)
new Disney+ Andor trailer. Looks like the best star wars show so far:

Quite astounded to see the production value compared to other SW shows on Disney+, this might be the reason why: https://thedirect.com/article/star-wars-and...y-filming-trend
TSskylinelover
post Aug 2 2022, 03:55 PM

9,218 posts

QUOTE(nyhorikita57 @ Aug 2 2022, 03:40 PM)
Quite astounded to see the production value compared to other SW shows on Disney+, this might be the reason why: https://thedirect.com/article/star-wars-and...y-filming-trend
All in the name of Top Gun mega success

The only practical made that is able 2 cross $1 billion worldwide and already in top 10 of US all time laugh.gif rclxms.gif

Call me an old-schooler but i wish more practical is made

0 green screen and shit hahahaha

This post has been edited by skylinelover: Aug 2 2022, 03:55 PM
Davidtcf
post Aug 2 2022, 05:17 PM

To the moon!!
3,289 posts

QUOTE(nyhorikita57 @ Aug 2 2022, 03:40 PM)
cool.. good to know. No wonder the trailer's scenes look more real than Mandalorian or Obi Wan.
Kidicarus
post Aug 3 2022, 01:24 PM

Enthusiast
Group Icon
VIP
727 posts

Is lightyear out today?

edit: so I watched lightyear to see what the fuss was about. The lgbt relationship in the movie is
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Of all the things to get offended about - the hypocritical moral outrage over this thing probably gave this movie more free publicity than anything. No one is going to turn gay from watching this.

You just waitlah, complaining about woke culture and SJWs but this country is getting more talibanised. Next thing you know, we'll be like the Saudis - Baymax also they can't watch. You know who else banned books and movies? That's right - the Nazis.

This post has been edited by Kidicarus: Aug 6 2022, 08:55 AM
Davidtcf
post Aug 9 2022, 03:54 PM

To the moon!!
3,289 posts

Prey movie on Disney+ is gooding.
Even better than the original Predator.
TSskylinelover
post Aug 9 2022, 03:58 PM

9,218 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Aug 9 2022, 03:54 PM)
Predator without guns

That was awesome hahahaha
post Aug 9 2022, 04:02 PM

34 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Aug 9 2022, 04:54 PM)
It’s good but I don’t think it’s better than the original
TSskylinelover
post Aug 10 2022, 10:48 AM

9,218 posts

QUOTE(30624770 @ Aug 9 2022, 04:02 PM)
It’s good but I don’t think it’s better than the original
Original great because got Apollo Creed and T1000 in 1 screen laugh.gif laugh.gif
TSskylinelover
post Aug 10 2022, 10:53 AM

9,218 posts

QUOTE(Kidicarus @ Aug 3 2022, 01:24 PM)
Is lightyear out today?

edit: so I watched lightyear to see what the fuss was about.  The lgbt relationship in the movie is

Of all the things to get offended about - the hypocritical moral outrage over this thing probably gave this movie more free publicity than anything. No one is going to turn gay from watching this. 

You just waitlah, complaining about woke culture and SJWs but this country is getting more talibanised.  Next thing you know, we'll be like the Saudis - Baymax also they can't watch.  You know who else banned books and movies? That's right - the Nazis.
I got a feeling being Marvel fan here becoming more expensive hobby

Me thinks Black Panther 2 will be next 2 ban

Every time new Marvel come out must spent 3.23x more just 2 watch it across the causeway

laugh.gif laugh.gif
post Aug 10 2022, 02:07 PM

34 posts

QUOTE(Kidicarus @ Aug 3 2022, 02:24 PM)
Is lightyear out today?

edit: so I watched lightyear to see what the fuss was about.  The lgbt relationship in the movie is

You just waitlah, complaining about woke culture and SJWs but this country is getting more talibanised.  Next thing you know, we'll be like the Saudis - Baymax also they can't watch.  You know who else banned books and movies? That's right - the Nazis.
The issue is a lot of people gets offended with so called wokeism nowadays.

Everytime there’s a female lead, it’s wokeism. Everytime there is LGBTQ characters, it’s promoting LGBTQ.

Hollywood is also not helping when they really goes overboard with some issues.

14 Pages « < 10 11 12 13 14 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0152sec    0.29    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 4th December 2022 - 04:18 PM