Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

43 Pages « < 37 38 39 40 41 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Galaxy Z Fold 2 | Z Flip, Fold (Discussion Thread), Z / Fold series & upcoming new model (Samsung)

views

suilow1991
post Nov 27 2020, 05:17 PM

Getting Started
205 posts

QUOTE(zzzz52 @ Nov 27 2020, 02:45 AM)
thanks. could you provide a link to the seller? thx
Orzero 3 pieces pack Amazon link
They do offer 2 pieces pack at $11.99, but 3 pieces for $14.95 is slightly more worth. This is what i bought, but still waiting transit dry.gif

shopee link for local seller
Ringke brand, so far only heard of their phone cases, not sure if the screen protector is good. Considering RM70 for only 1 set, there is also no second chance for you if any mistake is done while applying it.

This post has been edited by suilow1991: Nov 27 2020, 05:22 PM
suilow1991
post Nov 27 2020, 05:24 PM

Getting Started
205 posts

QUOTE(xisan @ Nov 27 2020, 05:11 PM)
Z Fold 2 with weird T-shaped phone laugh.gif

user posted image
Imported LG Wing? Interesting phone, too bad not using top-notch snapdragon.
TSxisan
post Nov 27 2020, 05:32 PM

≥< • BOXKEEPERS • ≥<
4,997 posts

QUOTE(suilow1991 @ Nov 27 2020, 05:24 PM)
Imported LG Wing? Interesting phone, too bad not using top-notch snapdragon.
Ya imported. Flagship processor with this tech, price will sky high.
KiNd3rbU3no
post Nov 28 2020, 01:23 AM

Getting Started
168 posts

anyone able to activate the "lock star" ?
I was able to download all the modules from good lock but couldnt find "Lock Star"
anwarmatlani
post Nov 29 2020, 12:30 PM

On my way
512 posts

Battery life has not been good. Last night full charged, didnt use much then this morning wake up 12% already gone.
TSxisan
post Nov 29 2020, 12:49 PM

≥< • BOXKEEPERS • ≥<
4,997 posts

QUOTE(anwarmatlani @ Nov 29 2020, 12:30 PM)
Battery life has not been good. Last night full charged, didnt use much then this morning wake up 12% already gone.
Yes battery life is not that great. You need to tinker more to get optimum battery life.
As for me, I don't mind, I will charge whenever it's on low battery.
TSxisan
post Nov 29 2020, 12:50 PM

≥< • BOXKEEPERS • ≥<
4,997 posts

My battery life, since 22/September of using it.

user posted image
prominen
post Nov 30 2020, 10:48 AM

Getting Started
288 posts

guys, any idea on how to make notification light such as light ring on camera cutout or edge light for any notification?
TSxisan
post Nov 30 2020, 04:20 PM

≥< • BOXKEEPERS • ≥<
4,997 posts

QUOTE(prominen @ Nov 30 2020, 10:48 AM)
guys, any idea on how to make notification light such as light ring on camera cutout or edge light for any notification?
NiceLock

user posted image
skylinelover
post Dec 2 2020, 09:52 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
7,003 posts

QUOTE(xisan @ Nov 27 2020, 05:11 PM)
Z Fold 2 with weird T-shaped phone laugh.gif

user posted image
2021 phone will be more interesting then laugh.gif
TSxisan
post Dec 2 2020, 11:00 AM

≥< • BOXKEEPERS • ≥<
4,997 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Dec 2 2020, 09:52 AM)
2021 phone will be more interesting then laugh.gif
Yes. Hats off to LG, always trying something new.
suilow1991
post Dec 2 2020, 06:17 PM

Getting Started
205 posts

My z fold 2 inner screen just died on me moment ago. Unfold and switched to the inner screen for 1 minute and suddenly total blackout. Tried to restart the phone and only the front screen can display as normal. The phone also heats up crazy and feels like burning. Unfortunately samsung service centre just closed at 6pm and I am helpless now...
TSxisan
post Dec 2 2020, 06:25 PM

≥< • BOXKEEPERS • ≥<
4,997 posts

QUOTE(suilow1991 @ Dec 2 2020, 06:17 PM)
My z fold 2 inner screen just died on me moment ago. Unfold and switched to the inner screen for 1 minute and suddenly total blackout. Tried to restart the phone and only the front screen can display as normal. The phone also heats up crazy and feels like burning. Unfortunately samsung service centre just closed at 6pm and I am helpless now...
That's unfortunate. Let it cool down first by shutting it down. After 20 mins can try again.
chkhoo76
post Dec 2 2020, 08:34 PM

Techie from Earth
1,151 posts

Sad to hear that!
brandonkl
post Dec 2 2020, 11:18 PM

Casual
359 posts

New December Update Available.

user posted image
KomradMikhail
post Dec 3 2020, 09:39 AM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(brandonkl @ Dec 2 2020, 11:18 PM)
New December Update Available.

user posted image
user posted image

Thank you for the heads-up. Updating now as we speak. I took extra precaution not to turn OFF casting the phone to my PC this time via the Link to Windows feature, since the last time I left it on, the phone was so hot to the touch after the update. Felt smooth and cool this time. Cant live without that feature on, the Link to Windows feature and its companion app, the "Your Phone" app on Win10. I've learned to use those apps combo to not even needing to touch the Fold now, since everything is simulated perfectly on Win10 "Your Phone" app. Just leave the Fold charging nicely on the night stand while I do my work on the PC, any notifications on the Fold gets piped out to my PC via those apps. Phone call come in or I need to make a call? The "Your Phone" app even allows you to take calls and make calls for you.

Also I've become more relaxed on handling the Fold. It's been months since, I've been throwing the Fold 2 onto my bed and pillow instead of babying it like a princess. tongue.gif Soft bed and pillow of course. laugh.gif

Also took the chance to the monthly swap out of the case I use on the Fold 2. One month kickstand-less, one month with kickstand, both VRS cases. cool2.gif And guess what, none of those reported VRS case defects bullshit reported on Reddit, I knew it was more a smear campaign against VRS than anything serious. Only changed the back case, the front case is as stiff and firm as the first day I placed it on along with the nanogel non-stick strips.

Spending less time here. Making so much $$$ on Bitcoin currently, it's obscene. biggrin.gif

lwl_80
post Dec 3 2020, 09:52 AM

Getting Started
142 posts

QUOTE(KomradMikhail @ Dec 3 2020, 10:39 AM)
user posted image

Thank you for the heads-up. Updating now as we speak. I took extra precaution not to turn OFF casting the phone to my PC this time via the Link to Windows feature, since the last time I left it on, the phone was so hot to the touch after the update. Felt smooth and cool this time. Cant live without that feature on, the Link to Windows feature and its companion app, the "Your Phone" app on Win10. I've learned to use those apps combo to not even needing to touch the Fold now, since everything is simulated perfectly on Win10 "Your Phone" app. Just leave the Fold charging nicely on the night stand while I do my work on the PC, any notifications on the Fold gets piped out to my PC via those apps. Phone call come in or I need to make a call? The "Your Phone" app even allows you to take calls and make calls for you.

Also I've become more relaxed on handling the Fold. It's been months since, I've been throwing the Fold 2 onto my bed and pillow instead of babying it like a princess. tongue.gif Soft bed and pillow of course. laugh.gif

Also took the chance to the monthly swap out of the case I use on the Fold 2. One month kickstand-less, one month with kickstand, both VRS cases.  cool2.gif And guess what, none of those reported VRS case defects bullshit reported on Reddit, I knew it was more a smear campaign against VRS than anything serious. Only changed the back case, the front case is as stiff and firm as the first day I placed it on along with the nanogel non-stick strips.

Spending less time here. Making so much $$$ on Bitcoin currently, it's obscene. biggrin.gif
seems like you have very good review of VRS kickstand case. mind to share how sturdy the kickstand is from your experience?
i am currently using spigen case, considering getting a kickstand case.
KomradMikhail
post Dec 3 2020, 12:34 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(lwl_80 @ Dec 3 2020, 09:52 AM)
seems like you have very good review of VRS kickstand case. mind to share how sturdy the kickstand is from your experience?
i am currently using spigen case, considering getting a kickstand case.
Sturdier than the Samsung Aramid kickstand case.

The case needs DIY-ing for its front facing section, the back part grips on sturdily.

Pay attention to the orientation of the kickstand , scrutinize the promo image closely if it's the orientation you looking for.

I dont poke my screen while its on kickstand, that's a recipe for disaster. The only time I'd poke the screen while on kickstand is when:

1) when it's folded.

2)when I hold its back while poking.

I see the kickstand as mechanism to hold the Fold upright to view. Not to poke. If you want to poke, get a phone stand and poke your heart's content. But I still prefer the VRS over Aramid kickstand. The aramid's kickstand is cardboard thin.

This post has been edited by KomradMikhail: Dec 3 2020, 12:56 PM
lwl_80
post Dec 3 2020, 09:18 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

QUOTE(KomradMikhail @ Dec 3 2020, 01:34 PM)
Sturdier than the Samsung Aramid kickstand case.

The case needs DIY-ing for its front facing section, the back part grips on sturdily.

Pay attention to the orientation of the kickstand , scrutinize the promo image closely if it's the orientation you looking for.

I dont poke my screen while its on kickstand, that's a recipe for disaster. The only time I'd poke the screen while on kickstand is when:

1) when it's folded.

2)when I hold its back while poking.

I see the kickstand as mechanism to hold the Fold upright to view. Not to poke. If you want to poke, get a phone stand and poke your heart's content. But I still prefer the VRS over Aramid kickstand. The aramid's kickstand is cardboard thin.
thanks for the quick response and suggestions. from your reply it seems like there's differnent variation of VRS Kickstand case that has different orientation? ouch, this will be a confusing hunt for a good kickstand case

TSxisan
post Dec 7 2020, 09:33 PM

≥< • BOXKEEPERS • ≥<
4,997 posts

Any updates? Is your phone working now or you send for warranty claim?

43 Pages « < 37 38 39 40 41 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0233sec    0.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th January 2021 - 05:11 PM