140 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Opus Touch, Self-Service UT Platform

views

bukitbanyan
post Jan 4 2020, 01:56 PM

Getting Started
245 posts

QUOTE(rojakwhacker @ Jan 4 2020, 01:54 PM)
I would prefer one or twice lump sum out rather than always, just my opinion.

I found out about the distribution of units works like,
1)Income plus fund - few months on one distributions of unit or profit into account.
2)Money plus fund - almost every month, a distributions of unit or profit into account

If you look through the history prices, distribution normal happen around 20th to 26th of the month when it distribute.

By the way, when doing filling up the requirement before start purchasing on the income plus fund, it asked whether to credit the distribution as unit or profit into back account. I choose units. What is everyone thought on this? Although unit or profit into bank account is of the same result.
Because i think need to optimise shake rewards. If lumsum 1k instead of 100x10, if you got zero shake will be sad.
rojakwhacker
post Jan 4 2020, 02:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,146 posts

QUOTE(bukitbanyan @ Jan 4 2020, 01:56 PM)
Because i think need to optimise shake rewards. If lumsum 1k instead of 100x10, if you got zero shake will be sad.
Opps, got me wrong. tongue.gif

I am referring to the out as in redeem (withdraw) from OPUS fund to bank and not boost to pay to invest in Opus fund.

For boost to pay, i have no objection on numbers of times anyone want to perform but will need to spend RM1000 for the first time (after campaign return to initial investment RM1000). Shake is just additional profit where as everytime anyone spend using boost is already guaranteed 2.22% like tan_aniki said. flex.gif
TStan_aniki
post Jan 4 2020, 02:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,855 posts

QUOTE(rojakwhacker @ Jan 4 2020, 01:54 PM)
I would prefer one or twice lump sum out rather than always, just my opinion.

I found out about the distribution of units works like,
1)Income plus fund - few months on one distributions of unit or profit into account.
2)Money plus fund - almost every month, a distributions of unit or profit into account

If you look through the history prices, distribution normal happen around 20th to 26th of the month when it distribute.

By the way, when doing filling up the requirement before start purchasing on the income plus fund, it asked whether to credit the distribution as unit or profit into back account. I choose units. What is everyone thought on this? Although unit or profit into bank account is of the same result.
it's better units as they recalculate the NAV and add in more units for u if the NAV lower, then u just need to keep 1000 units and redeem others out

else u need to fork out RM1k again to start another fund

QUOTE(rojakwhacker @ Jan 4 2020, 02:04 PM)
Opps, got me wrong.  tongue.gif 

I am referring to the out as in redeem (withdraw) from OPUS fund to bank and not boost to pay to invest in Opus fund.

For boost to pay, i have no objection on numbers of times anyone want to perform but will need to spend RM1000 for the first time (after campaign return to initial investment RM1000). Shake is just additional profit where as everytime anyone spend using boost is already guaranteed 2.22% like tan_aniki said. flex.gif
yup, i just don't care whether RM1k or RM100 x 10 as the extra is extra, i already got the guaranteed returns
but anyway, u can have RM1k x 4 = 4000 coins or RM100 x4 + RM100 X4 + 0 + 0 + RM100 x4 etc < 4000 coins or RM1k x 0 = 0 coins, it's all depends on luck

i keep 1000 units inside is for campaign with small top up, else if no campaign, i just add on the remaining RM1500 X 2 + RM500 X 1

This post has been edited by tan_aniki: Jan 4 2020, 02:10 PM
RickRick88
post Jan 4 2020, 02:07 PM

Casual
330 posts

MPF is money market fund whereby they put into normal / fixed deposit, earning more or less the same as retail FD promo rate, but definitely higher than <1y FD board rate.

IPF is bond fund hence mgmt fee is higher, distribution also has to follow income received from bond coupon payment, tends to be more volatile compared to MM fund as it follows bond yield movements. Potentially earning higher return (>6%) eg in 2019.

2c sharing
TStan_aniki
post Jan 4 2020, 02:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,855 posts

QUOTE(RickRick88 @ Jan 4 2020, 02:07 PM)
MPF is money market fund whereby they put into normal / fixed deposit, earning more or less the same as retail FD promo rate, but definitely higher than <1y FD board rate.

IPF is bond fund hence mgmt fee is higher, distribution also has to follow income received from bond coupon payment, tends to be more volatile compared to MM fund as it follows bond yield movements. Potentially earning higher return (>6%) eg in 2019.

2c sharing
yup, long term goes for IPF, short term goes for MPF
bukitbanyan
post Jan 4 2020, 02:29 PM

Getting Started
245 posts

QUOTE(rojakwhacker @ Jan 4 2020, 02:04 PM)
Opps, got me wrong.  tongue.gif 

Ops didnt see the word out. Agreed with you on this. Take out in one large sum😂

coo|dude
post Jan 4 2020, 02:34 PM

Cool By The Pool!
1,062 posts

QUOTE(basSist @ Jan 3 2020, 11:49 PM)
When I went in to register via boost promo link. Once successful, it prompted out straight for investment min RM1k in IPF. I can't go back to choose fund too. Log out and log in again, also same initial investment page for IPF via boost. Can't choose other options.
I was informed by their CS that if you signed up using the boost invitation code (even though it has expired), you are tagged as boost customer and the first investment you will need to make is IPF. However if you didn't use the boost invitation, you should be able to see all the 3 available funds, i.e.
1. Opus Income Plus Fund (IPF)
2. Opus Money Plus Fund (MPF)
3. Opus Shariah Income Plus Fund (SIPF)

However.. there is a bug at the moment of time of which all new sign-ups, regardless of the sign up source will only see that IPF. I guess in your case, you have to make that first investment into IPF first since you are tagged as Boost customer.

This post has been edited by coo|dude: Jan 4 2020, 02:35 PM
TStan_aniki
post Jan 4 2020, 02:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,855 posts

QUOTE(coo|dude @ Jan 4 2020, 02:34 PM)
I was informed by their CS that if you signed up using the boost invitation code (even though it has expired), you are tagged as boost customer and the first investment you will need to make is IPF. However if you didn't use the boost invitation, you should be able to see all the 3 available funds, i.e.

However.. there is a bug at the moment of time of which all new sign-ups, regardless of the sign up source will only see that IPF. I guess in your case, you have to make that first investment into IPF first since you are tagged as Boost customer.
thanks for the information
coo|dude
post Jan 4 2020, 02:50 PM

Cool By The Pool!
1,062 posts

QUOTE(tan_aniki @ Jan 4 2020, 02:46 PM)
thanks for the information
A dumb silly question: Can I say it is a sure profit when you buy and sell any of the funds? Even on the same day?
MUM
post Jan 4 2020, 02:52 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,207 posts

QUOTE(coo|dude @ Jan 4 2020, 02:50 PM)
A dumb silly question: Can I say it is a sure profit when you buy and sell any of the funds? Even on the same day?
MM funds will be much safer.....
income funds may have risk of default or downgrade of its holding

TStan_aniki
post Jan 4 2020, 02:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,855 posts

QUOTE(coo|dude @ Jan 4 2020, 02:50 PM)
so far i can see the difference is not much over weekdays, maybe got some high difference between weekend but also not much unless the NAV drop from RM1.055 to RM1.0307 for 2.3% but i don't think this gonna happen in 1-3 days time
basSist
post Jan 4 2020, 03:05 PM

Don't look at my stars
3,566 posts

QUOTE(coo|dude @ Jan 4 2020, 02:34 PM)

Noted.

For IPF i think we can withdraw it within 1 week, wont be difference much.

IPF within 1 week can be -0.15% to 0.15% (average 6-7% pa) possible negative
MPF within 1 week can be 0.01% to 0.05% (average 3% pa) no negative

This post has been edited by basSist: Jan 4 2020, 03:05 PM
TStan_aniki
post Jan 4 2020, 03:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,855 posts

QUOTE(basSist @ Jan 4 2020, 03:05 PM)
Noted.

wah, u already look into pa...
just consider between 2.22% enough la...

anyway IPF 1 year return is 8.72%
https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/OPUSIPF:MK

while MPF 1 year return is 3.76%
https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/OPUSMPF:MK

This post has been edited by tan_aniki: Jan 4 2020, 03:09 PM
coo|dude
post Jan 4 2020, 03:39 PM

Cool By The Pool!
1,062 posts

QUOTE(basSist @ Jan 4 2020, 03:05 PM)
Noted.

I haven't done any withdrawal yet, but I want to understand few things first (some points may had been covered vividly by others):
1. For any funds if you withdraw all, do you need to start with the min placement again? e.g. IPF 1K now. (OT: or we follow back the original min placement, in this case 500?) Or the min placement is no longer applicable for 2nd investment onwards for the same fund? tan_aniki, I think you mentioned need to follow back the min placement again hence unwise to withdraw all if the purpose is for boosting; just wanted to re-clarify.
2. Is there a min amount to be maintained for a fund? e.g. 1K for IPF?
TStan_aniki
post Jan 4 2020, 04:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,855 posts

QUOTE(coo|dude @ Jan 4 2020, 03:39 PM)
I haven't done any withdrawal yet, but I want to understand few things first (some points may had been covered vividly by others):
1. For any funds if you withdraw all, do you need to start with the min placement again? e.g. IPF 1K now. (OT: or we follow back the original min placement, in this case 500?) Or the min placement is no longer applicable for 2nd investment onwards for the same fund? [email=tan_aniki]tan_aniki[/email], I think you mentioned need to follow back the min placement again hence unwise to withdraw all if the purpose is for boosting; just wanted to re-clarify.
2. Is there a min amount to be maintained for a fund? e.g. 1K for IPF?
1. yes, u need to starts with the min investment again, the RM500 is for last campaign, original still RM1k as min.
2. 1000 units as per the product sheet
sl3ge
post Jan 4 2020, 05:25 PM

Regular
1,324 posts

QUOTE(tan_aniki @ Jan 4 2020, 03:06 PM)
wah, u already look into pa...
just consider between 2.22% enough la...

anyway IPF 1 year return is 8.72%
https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/OPUSIPF:MK

while MPF 1 year return is 3.76%
https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/OPUSMPF:MK
1yr return 8.72%? it is very high.
If is true can consider invest long term.
TStan_aniki
post Jan 4 2020, 05:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,855 posts

QUOTE(sl3ge @ Jan 4 2020, 05:25 PM)
1yr return 8.72%? it is very high.
If is true can consider invest long term.
yup, according to the historical chart
SUSMNet
post Jan 4 2020, 10:08 PM

10k Club
All Stars
11,954 posts

QUOTE(tan_aniki @ Jan 3 2020, 10:36 PM)
maybe u can share later, cos i can't sell my IPF yet, when u sell ur MPF let us know

as for the buy time is T+1, faster than fundsupermart
why u cannot sell?
TStan_aniki
post Jan 4 2020, 10:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,855 posts

QUOTE(MNet @ Jan 4 2020, 10:08 PM)
why u cannot sell?
the last campaign got chance to win RM500 fund and will announce 5 winners every week till 6 Mar
the condition is cannot sell any of your fund before 27 Mar if you have won
if no win then will withdraw after 6 Mar
so far my friend has won on the first week, hope me n my wife got chance on the other 9 weeks
SUSMNet
post Jan 4 2020, 10:54 PM

10k Club
All Stars
11,954 posts

QUOTE(bukitbanyan @ Jan 3 2020, 11:03 PM)
That 2% selling fees shop? Already took out all money from that shop at profit
Its 0% for bond fund as u can see at here
https://www.fundsupermart.com.my/fsmone/fun...ncome-Plus-Fund

140 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0145sec    0.62    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:03 PM