Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Timex Timepieces

views

ridox_orimabu
post Nov 27 2019, 10:56 AM

Rightly Guided Leadership
1,347 posts

QUOTE(kl920930 @ Nov 27 2019, 10:30 AM)
I don't think Q will be up for a limited run.. taking from how they are currently getting all the hype recently

as we can see how the marlin reissue was getting the attention and slowly disappearing from media's attention from the past recent months

the Q will be the same case and they will keep producing different iterations of colorways to gain media's attention for the brand till they manage to get the next hype release
QUOTE(fuzzy @ Nov 27 2019, 10:50 AM)
The Q was initially intended to be a LE.

But they saw the hype and quickly and quietly dropped that LE thing.
that's great news. There are many people that wants to buy the Q. Its good if they put this into a good production run just like how it was in the 70s. It kinda explains if the watch was intended for LE in the first place, no wonder they can't keep up with the demand. Or i could be wrong. unsure.gif

For the Marlin, when i tried it first time it was very nice. But knowing its too small for my wrist, i totally forgotten about it until u mentioned it again. laugh.gif

TSkl920930
post Nov 27 2019, 01:02 PM

Mr. YklZ
870 posts

QUOTE(ridox_orimabu @ Nov 27 2019, 10:56 AM)
that's great news. There are many people that wants to buy the Q. Its good if they put this into a good production run just like how it was in the 70s. It kinda explains if the watch was intended for LE in the first place, no wonder they can't keep up with the demand. Or i could be wrong.  unsure.gif

For the Marlin, when i tried it first time it was very nice. But knowing its too small for my wrist, i totally forgotten about it until u mentioned it again.  laugh.gif
I agree too 34mm is abit too small.. I think 36 or 37mm would be more suitable for both male and female market
TSkl920930
post Nov 28 2019, 02:54 PM

Mr. YklZ
870 posts

I just gotten a call from Arista Marketing again offering me the Q Timex

seems like now they are getting in the new stocks for this model on a monthly basis

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0299sec    5.11    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 10th December 2019 - 12:20 AM