QUOTE(kuladruw @ Oct 31 2019, 02:23 AM)
Reason why Driver did not provide good service
- incorrect pick up location, there are cust doesnt know how to use app properly. so driver cannot locate where is the customer. sometimes there are cust put incorrect pickup, but msg you where are they. sometimes far away or shopping mall place that is forbidden for driver pickup/dropoff, better off just cancel
- Customer slam your door
- unhygienic, made your floor mat dirty
- smelly customer, there are cust smell like poop
- throwing rubbish inside your car
- cust with young kids cannot settle down, jumping or kicking at the backseat
- cust made your seat wet or dirty, there are cust sit in your car with their pants wet, or wet hair. or bringing wet item
- tricky drop off, there are cust attempt to outsmart, where will put slightly shorter trip. once you reached the destination, cust request keep going & further a bit, just to save RM1-RM2
Most of the stuffs you mention is after the fact. Mostly, we drivers do not get into bad mood before pickup. Seriously, if we have a moody attitude, better dun drive at all. Grab is a service industry with skill to drive as a specialty.
Let me share the worst kind of rider FYI.
Upon getting an order, The order comes with the words "GRAB YOUR RIDES WHILE THE FARES IS LOW" on the rider app...
Rider already pestering faster lah, how long lah, why so late lah. I said pestering meaning a machine gun of msgs and calls... and saying in a rude way. Does it kills the rider to ask nicely? May I ask what is your ETA? Simple aint it?
Upon reaching the PU, (that is if the order have not been cancelled already bcos driver dunwan to deal with a rush and rude rider) Rider no where to be seen. Then msg come. "U come into lobby" The booking is at the entrance/guardhouse. Does it kills the rider to msg it earlier? Please pick me up at such and such block. Easier rite?
Upon reaching the lobby after asking the guard where is the block, (contrary to an urban legend that a driver can know the way to all block in all condos, apartment and PPR) driver press "I am here". The reply from rider. U wait 1/2/3/4/5 mins. Rider whois earlier in a hurry still can take their sweet time to get to the car. Eh, Hallo... wasn't you the one whois in a hurry a moment ago? Now rider is wasting driver and his own time?
The matter gets worse if there is no place to stop/park our car while waiting. That is just adding salt to an open wound. Then rider comes in slam the door and when ask/inform of the destination, rider just rudely reply or just give a ugly sound with a sour face like we owe them a million RM. The icing on top is when the rider starts to complaint. Why late lah, why you so slow lah... (it is like the driver purposely wanna waste time on the job)
OK Lah... That's all folk... That's all happening B4 we even PU the rider and will clearly put a bad mood into drivers instantly. There is also a nightmare customer during ride and after ride but I save it for another post.This post has been edited by shyghost: Oct 31 2019, 11:44 AM