Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Reason why driver doesnt perform, Quality Assurance

views

TSkuladruw
post Oct 31 2019, 02:23 AM, updated 5y ago

Getting Started
150 posts

Reason why Driver did not provide good service

- incorrect pick up location, there are cust doesnt know how to use app properly. so driver cannot locate where is the customer. sometimes there are cust put incorrect pickup, but msg you where are they. sometimes far away or shopping mall place that is forbidden for driver pickup/dropoff, better off just cancel
- Customer slam your door
- unhygienic, made your floor mat dirty
- smelly customer, there are cust smell like poop
- throwing rubbish inside your car
- cust with young kids cannot settle down, jumping or kicking at the backseat
- cust made your seat wet or dirty, there are cust sit in your car with their pants wet, or wet hair. or bringing wet item
- tricky drop off, there are cust attempt to outsmart, where will put slightly shorter trip. once you reached the destination, cust request keep going & further a bit, just to save RM1-RM2

This post has been edited by kuladruw: Oct 31 2019, 02:42 AM
shyghost
post Oct 31 2019, 11:43 AM

Getting Started
113 posts

QUOTE(kuladruw @ Oct 31 2019, 02:23 AM)
Reason why Driver did not provide good service

- incorrect pick up location, there are cust doesnt know how to use app properly. so driver cannot locate where is the customer. sometimes there are cust put incorrect pickup, but msg you where are they. sometimes far away or shopping mall place that is forbidden for driver pickup/dropoff, better off just cancel
- Customer slam your door
- unhygienic, made your floor mat dirty
- smelly customer, there are cust smell like poop
- throwing rubbish inside your car
- cust with young kids cannot settle down, jumping or kicking at the backseat
- cust made your seat wet or dirty, there are cust sit in your car with their pants wet, or wet hair. or bringing wet item
- tricky drop off, there are cust attempt to outsmart, where will put slightly shorter trip. once you reached the destination, cust request keep going & further a bit, just to save RM1-RM2
Most of the stuffs you mention is after the fact. Mostly, we drivers do not get into bad mood before pickup. Seriously, if we have a moody attitude, better dun drive at all. Grab is a service industry with skill to drive as a specialty.

Let me share the worst kind of rider FYI.

Upon getting an order, The order comes with the words "GRAB YOUR RIDES WHILE THE FARES IS LOW" on the rider app...

Rider already pestering faster lah, how long lah, why so late lah. I said pestering meaning a machine gun of msgs and calls... and saying in a rude way. Does it kills the rider to ask nicely? May I ask what is your ETA? Simple aint it?

Upon reaching the PU, (that is if the order have not been cancelled already bcos driver dunwan to deal with a rush and rude rider) Rider no where to be seen. Then msg come. "U come into lobby" The booking is at the entrance/guardhouse. Does it kills the rider to msg it earlier? Please pick me up at such and such block. Easier rite?

Upon reaching the lobby after asking the guard where is the block, (contrary to an urban legend that a driver can know the way to all block in all condos, apartment and PPR) driver press "I am here". The reply from rider. U wait 1/2/3/4/5 mins. Rider whois earlier in a hurry still can take their sweet time to get to the car. Eh, Hallo... wasn't you the one whois in a hurry a moment ago? Now rider is wasting driver and his own time?

The matter gets worse if there is no place to stop/park our car while waiting. That is just adding salt to an open wound. Then rider comes in slam the door and when ask/inform of the destination, rider just rudely reply or just give a ugly sound with a sour face like we owe them a million RM. The icing on top is when the rider starts to complaint. Why late lah, why you so slow lah... (it is like the driver purposely wanna waste time on the job)

OK Lah... That's all folk... That's all happening B4 we even PU the rider and will clearly put a bad mood into drivers instantly. There is also a nightmare customer during ride and after ride but I save it for another post.

This post has been edited by shyghost: Oct 31 2019, 11:44 AM
yhtan
post Oct 31 2019, 11:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,547 posts

The amount of bad rider getting lesser compare to 1-2 years ago but still got some bad one lah, especially mapren middle eastern.

Let me add some to your list:-
1. Eating inside your car
2. Choose KTM Midvalley or Northpoint MV just to avoid high surge, but customer located at North Court. Driver will know this situation well.
3. Book when not ready, for example taking LRT and 1-2 stations away, some LRT station doesn't allow u to wait and u are force to make one big circle just to cancel under no show.
skylinelover
post Nov 2 2019, 09:45 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

Haiyah. Just cancel like a boss. Take 70% CR also never mind. Haha.
TSkuladruw
post Nov 5 2019, 01:33 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

add 1 more

- cust brought a cat or dog into your car
bcombat
post Nov 5 2019, 08:52 AM

Enthusiast
985 posts

rider: stop here. stop here. stop here
driver mind...alamak how to stop in the busy road intersection with many cars at the back, besides etc.
skylinelover
post Nov 6 2019, 07:55 AM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(kuladruw @ Nov 5 2019, 01:33 AM)
add 1 more

- cust brought a cat or dog into your car
I got one when MA day 1 is back

Lucky she wrote a note about it so i ignore

If this was AA my cancel super screwed already

So that day 11.9% drop 9.9% with not a single cancel by me first time in the week thanks 2 MA

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Singapore got this GrabPets where the driver is specially trained by veterinary officers 2 handle all kinds of pets in the car

Minimum premium ride is SGD15 onward

How nice our place got this special class rides hahahaha
mohdyakup
post Nov 6 2019, 08:18 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,287 posts

Most of the passengers/pax/rider are DIVA TYPE of customer, SELF ENTITLED, thats why pundek punya perangai. Macam haram liao.
SUSdestiny6
post Nov 6 2019, 10:41 AM

Enthusiast
817 posts

Keyword is communication......drivers should and must call or msg every trip before pickup and before start the trip with the passenger tell everything upfront to avoid unnecessary so called troubles <<<<<< this Grab trainer say during re education class ya.....
So if u all still have problems means u guys noob and kena banned pun deserve it yaaa whistling.gif
Be professional, Grab driver is a service line wink.gif
Again ini semua Grab trainer cakap punya, there is nothing wrong with the Grab app, all is driver punya problem causes, trainer claim he also a driver previously
skylinelover
post Nov 6 2019, 02:00 PM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(destiny6 @ Nov 6 2019, 10:41 AM)
Again ini semua Grab trainer cakap punya, there is nothing wrong with the Grab app, all is driver punya problem causes, trainer claim he also a driver previously
Haha true what

We have 2 defensive not just in driving but speaking as well

Thks goodness that is my mojo hahahaha
themachete P
post Nov 6 2019, 04:47 PM

Probation
0 posts

Keyword is communication......drivers should and must call or msg every trip before pickup and before start the trip with the passenger tell everything upfront to avoid unnecessary so called troubles <<<<<< this Grab trainer say during re education class ya.....
So if u all still have problems means u guys noob and kena banned pun deserve it yaaa whistling.gif
Guess i should put in my custom msgs "Please inform detailed location, Please dont slam MY doors, Please take your rubbish with you, Please dont rush me for i will try to drive as fast as i can only, etc etc"
SUSdestiny6
post Nov 6 2019, 05:04 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(themachete @ Nov 6 2019, 04:47 PM)
Guess i should put in my custom msgs "Please inform detailed location, Please dont slam MY doors, Please take your rubbish with you, Please dont rush me for i will try to drive as fast as i can only, etc etc"
Yeap yeap, tell nicely to the passenger as told by the trainer Grab on ya.... laugh.gif
TSkuladruw
post Nov 7 2019, 12:17 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

if like that.. so i have to send a long list thing NOT ALLOWED to do inside my car and passenger must reply "YES" and AGREED before i come pick up. some cust dont even read the message and so i just ignore job? lol
SUSdestiny6
post Nov 7 2019, 12:35 PM

Enthusiast
817 posts

QUOTE(kuladruw @ Nov 7 2019, 12:17 PM)
if like that.. so i have to send a long list thing NOT ALLOWED to do inside my car and passenger must reply "YES" and AGREED before i come pick up. some cust dont even read the message and so i just ignore job? lol
Well during the class trainer say communication, confirm pickup and ETA, before start trip tell we are going to use this route and possible pass toll, does the passenger agrees? He said Grab tnc by right you are not supposed to cancel your trip honor your job as a grab driver, if you are an experienced and professional driver you should be able to tell what job you need to accept or not, if cannot accept pls don't online whistling.gif
Again driver causes problem, nothing wrong with Grab app as they claim la yaaa laugh.gif
DemonKnight
post Nov 13 2019, 10:49 PM

Getting Started
238 posts

grab thank you for the yearly billion of cash bring by 'partners'
TSkuladruw
post Nov 17 2019, 09:57 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

add 1 more

- passenger order grab not for ride, but as delivery request/cargo delivery service. 1 passenger but with loads of stuff to deliver/ business to business/eateries branch
andrwss
post Nov 17 2019, 10:41 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

Can someone make a FAQ or Q&A guide on using grab and put it on kopitiam/facebook? Drivers can't take all the blame, these grab staff are very passive in making improvement.
skylinelover
post Nov 24 2019, 12:22 PM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(kuladruw @ Nov 17 2019, 09:57 PM)
add 1 more

- passenger order grab not for ride, but as delivery request/cargo delivery service. 1 passenger but with loads of stuff to deliver/ business to business/eateries branch
Haha no harm what as long as is not accepting bags of dirty drug money laugh.gif laugh.gif
l4nunm4l4y4
post Nov 24 2019, 12:30 PM

Enthusiast
749 posts

Grab should hold an intercourse/CSR activity for RIDERS to drill to their brain (political correct word : understand) that Grab Drivers are not their farkin chauffeurs/slave.
TSkuladruw
post Nov 28 2019, 10:21 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(mohdyakup @ Nov 6 2019, 08:18 AM)
Most of the passengers/pax/rider are DIVA TYPE of customer, SELF ENTITLED, thats why pundek punya perangai. Macam haram liao.
just got these type of cust recently, a group of women, they believed to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment. shakehead.gif

This post has been edited by kuladruw: Nov 28 2019, 10:22 PM

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0234sec    0.33    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:07 AM