125 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Manchester United Street Talks, Burnley 0 Man Utd 2

views

Ashhh
post Oct 11 2019, 11:46 AM

Getting Started
158 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Oct 11 2019, 11:11 AM)
at this rate, zlatan might seem like a good idea... heard manzukic agreed to join verbally in jan... but not sure by jan where are we already..  doh.gif
Okaylah tu. We're in the rebuilding process lagipun. Slowly but surely, hopefully we get back to where we used to be devil.gif

Nowadays watching our team main pun is so much pain. Sakit hati dengan gameplay, even more sakit hati with the result. doh.gif yawn.gif
yhtan
post Oct 11 2019, 12:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,547 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Oct 11 2019, 11:03 AM)
yeah current crops also hard to harap.. imagine james going to work and says one day im going to be fking ashley young! just imagine.. owai

cant compare as last time we have a lot good senior players.. not to forget a SAF.. not mister nice guy all the time
It fucuk up the moment player like Giggs and Scholes retired. Evra, Rio, Vidic, RVP quit later on. The moment Kayu interfere the football club operation then it is shit moment already.
IpohGuyz
post Oct 11 2019, 02:20 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Oct 11 2019, 10:40 AM)
First season (03/04) Ronaldo was doing ok, 04/05 he keep doing that and SAF bombard him. His breakthough period was on 06/07 onwards.

But again if u look back how Ronaldo behaving in dressing room, he has role model of bunch of senior player like Giggs, Scholes, Solksjaer etc. Now u see the squad player, the young player really has nobody to look at, maybe look at Pogba laugh.gif
actually i like to see ronaldo during first season. dribble like hell and no lose ball. no goal or assist also nvm. got entertainment. my friends use to call him riding motorcycle, swirve here and there.
damnself
post Oct 11 2019, 02:22 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(Ashhh @ Oct 11 2019, 11:46 AM)
Okaylah tu. We're in the rebuilding process lagipun. Slowly but surely, hopefully we get back to where we used to be  devil.gif

Nowadays watching our team main pun is so much pain. Sakit hati dengan gameplay, even more sakit hati with the result.  doh.gif  yawn.gif
That's why I rarely watch now. Better watch this. Bullard and Berbatov is awesome 😄

yhtan
post Oct 11 2019, 02:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,547 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Oct 11 2019, 02:20 PM)
actually i like to see ronaldo during first season. dribble like hell and no lose ball. no goal or assist also nvm. got entertainment. my friends use to call him riding motorcycle, swirve here and there.
First season ok, 2nd season he keep doing that until lose the ball. After that SAF give him hairdryer treatment and ask him to stop doing that, during that 1-2 years he train his physique and doing less dribble. I would say he is one of the best no.7 that in top of man utd player list.
Ashhh
post Oct 11 2019, 02:26 PM

Getting Started
158 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Oct 11 2019, 02:23 PM)
First season ok, 2nd season he keep doing that until lose the ball. After that SAF give him hairdryer treatment and ask him to stop doing that, during that 1-2 years he train his physique and doing less dribble. I would say he is one of the best no.7 that in top of man utd player list.
C'mon, no one can beat our King Cantona! tongue.gif bruce.gif

bansai
post Oct 11 2019, 03:59 PM

Enthusiast
781 posts

QUOTE(Ashhh @ Oct 11 2019, 02:26 PM)
C'mon, no one can beat our King Cantona!  tongue.gif  bruce.gif
One of the best, not the best 😅

Scoring goals, he's the best. Best overall player for me in SAF reign was Beckham, next cantona then ronaldo. Beckham for his overall contribution, cantona for being cantona, no one dared to f with us when he was playing and best role model. Ronaldo for his attacking performances. Next best after them was robbo.

Worst is still Sanchez..

Looking forward to our new no7 next season. Sancho
zhou.xingxing
post Oct 11 2019, 04:13 PM

:3
1,701 posts

QUOTE(bansai @ Oct 11 2019, 03:59 PM)
One of the best, not the best 😅

Scoring goals, he's the best. Best overall player for me in SAF reign was Beckham, next cantona then ronaldo. Beckham for his overall contribution, cantona for being cantona, no one dared to f with us when he was playing and best role model. Ronaldo for his attacking performances. Next best after them was robbo.

Worst is still Sanchez..

Looking forward to our new no7 next season. Sancho
u so positive can sancho... i set my expectation for teenage sensation as 7 since he likely to get contract extension now.. owai..
hehe86
post Oct 11 2019, 06:13 PM

Gratitude
1,490 posts

If we're looking at long term and rebuilding, but recruit mandzukic for short term is it still good? He's 33 and will be 34 in April iirc
O-haiyo
post Oct 11 2019, 09:16 PM

Enthusiast
854 posts

woodward must be the greatest businessman in the world. our club is in deep shit but he manage to secure world record shirt deal. really wtf
IpohGuyz
post Oct 11 2019, 09:36 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(O-haiyo @ Oct 11 2019, 09:16 PM)
woodward must be the greatest businessman in the world. our club is in deep shit but he manage to secure world record shirt deal. really wtf
yalor. who cares result. in this aspect he really very good. relegation form also can get world record deal lol
and85rew
post Oct 11 2019, 10:21 PM

Red Devil
865 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Oct 11 2019, 09:36 PM)
yalor. who cares result. in this aspect he really very good. relegation form also can get world record deal lol
need to find new sponsor as chevrolet 100% wont continue after next season
btw get a better deal with better logo
even_steven
post Oct 11 2019, 10:49 PM

Perut Jauh Kedepan (PJK)
634 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Oct 11 2019, 09:36 PM)
Ceh. I thought already got new deal. On a serious note, only a dumb company would break the world record shirt deal. The brand in negative light at the moment, no sane person would be willing to fork out so much money. A struggling team with high possibilities of relegation. World record deal my ass.
lee82gx
post Oct 12 2019, 07:55 AM

I guess I'm special
2,861 posts

QUOTE(even_steven @ Oct 11 2019, 10:49 PM)
Ceh. I thought already got new deal. On a serious note, only a dumb company would break the world record shirt deal. The brand in negative light at the moment, no sane person would be willing to fork out so much money. A struggling team with high possibilities of relegation. World record deal my ass.
The purpose of a sponsorship deal is just for publicity. To sign a "world record" deal in itself is a major publicity item. For me as long as both party claims it, they both get benefit even if the actual money transacted is far less. Just lie....no harm win win.
I'm not surprised this just show with no dough. So basically ada kau kesah with all this. Show me the money when buying players is more important. This year nett spent only 75m which is less than many teams. And definitely shameful if you see the gap we have.
and85rew
post Oct 12 2019, 08:03 AM

Red Devil
865 posts

According to the Manchester daily, there is a clause in Adidas’ contract with United that states that if the club fail to secure a place in European club soccer’s elite tournament for two consecutive seasons the sportswear brand reduces its payment by 30 per cent.

United’s deal with Adidas was signed back in 2015 and brings in UK£75 million (US$91.9 million) per season. A 30 per cent reduction on that figure would be UK£55.2 million (US$68.4 million). Whilst still a substantial amount, that would drop the club behind Arsenal, Manchester City and Chelsea in terms of annual revenue from their kit deal.

http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/manches...ague-cut-clause
bansai
post Oct 12 2019, 12:04 PM

Enthusiast
781 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Oct 11 2019, 04:13 PM)
u so positive can sancho... i set my expectation for teenage sensation as 7 since he likely to get contract extension now.. owai..
Gérard Valentin sancho from deportivo. Hahahaha
even_steven
post Oct 12 2019, 03:37 PM

Perut Jauh Kedepan (PJK)
634 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Oct 12 2019, 07:55 AM)
The purpose of a sponsorship deal is just for publicity. To sign a "world record" deal in itself is a major publicity item. For me as long as both party claims it, they both get benefit even if the actual money transacted is far less. Just lie....no harm win win.
I'm not surprised this just show with no dough. So basically ada kau kesah with all this. Show me the money when buying players is more important. This year nett spent only 75m which is less than many teams. And definitely shameful if you see the gap we have.
I don't think a public listed entity can lie that easily. The money trail will show the real figures. The shareholder would certainly question the missing amount from the earnings report. And you have to remember we also have to submit report to EUFA for FFP as well. So a fake deal just for publicity isn't really realistic.
pisces88
post Oct 12 2019, 10:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,711 posts

Cavani can sign as free agent for next season, sounds like a good short term signing
lee82gx
post Oct 12 2019, 11:01 PM

I guess I'm special
2,861 posts

QUOTE(even_steven @ Oct 12 2019, 03:37 PM)
I don't think a public listed entity can lie that easily. The money trail will show the real figures. The shareholder would certainly question the missing amount from the earnings report. And you have to remember we also have to submit report to EUFA for FFP as well. So a fake deal just for publicity isn't really realistic.
You may be right....but it can just as easily be structured in the way like Adidas shirt deals...variable payments etc.

QUOTE(pisces88 @ Oct 12 2019, 10:03 PM)
Cavani can sign as free agent for next season, sounds like a good short term signing
Not another south American please.
pisces88
post Oct 12 2019, 11:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,711 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Oct 12 2019, 11:01 PM)
You may be right....but it can just as easily be structured in the way like Adidas shirt deals...variable payments etc.
Not another south American please.
Hahah we'll never know. A zlatan type of signing. A leader for mason to learn from

125 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0208sec    0.43    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:33 PM