Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> RM300k Bukit Jalil Pre-launch Rumawip, 3bedroom

views

kuanping
post Jul 17 2019, 11:55 PM

Group: Newbie

I agree international school is not a negative point. Why negative ? What selling point ? I would prefer an international school opposite my apartment instead of cemetery or factory or another condo lol...
ElNino~11
post Jul 18 2019, 08:45 AM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jul 17 2019, 11:13 PM)
I believe the fee u quoted is private school not int school.

1.2k is for one semester 3 mths?

And fee is one things. There are many other charges.

So agent claimed advantage to be near int school only for a privileage few buyers of tis rumawip, if any?
That is why I said selling point "for some", but definitely not a point to avoid. smile.gif
ElNino~11
post Jul 18 2019, 08:46 AM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(kuanping @ Jul 17 2019, 11:55 PM)
I agree international school is not a negative point. Why negative ? What selling point ? I would prefer an international school opposite my apartment instead of cemetery or factory or  another condo lol...
Well said! thumbup.gif
BEANCOUNTER
post Jul 18 2019, 11:38 AM

10k Club
Group: All Stars

QUOTE(kuanping @ Jul 17 2019, 11:55 PM)
I agree international school is not a negative point. Why negative ? What selling point ? I would prefer an international school opposite my apartment instead of cemetery or factory or  another condo lol...
if only you want to think of the negative side.....
Bjorn1688
post Jul 18 2019, 02:14 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jul 17 2019, 11:23 AM)
traffic? with all the vellfire and Alphard line up twice a day infront of your apartments?

am not suggesting point to avoid. Why agent even promote this 300mtr to international school as the selling point??????

Not most owners might not afford....logically all owners of affordable housing WILL NOT send their kids to international school. Have you even studied how much fee per year for international school? Am not talking abt private school.
They do provide quite a lot of scholarships and this is indeed more of a private school following an international syllabus.

Agreed doubt anyone that buys an affordable housing would see this as a plus point unless they happen to work there and yes with the type of salary they pay you will definitely be able to qualify as a buyer of one of those future slum.

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jul 17 2019, 11:13 PM)
I believe the fee u quoted is private school not int school.

1.2k is for one semester 3 mths?

And fee is one things. There are many other charges.

So agent claimed advantage to be near int school only for a privileage few buyers of tis rumawip, if any?
RM1.2k is an average monthly tuition fees only. Add an extra RM2-3k per year for every thing else.

Not an impossibility someone living in this future slum could afford it but most would rather know how far is the nearest SRA.

Not a place I would send my kid to as I rather pay the asking price of Alice Smith and have a real Brit teach a British curriculum.

10 Pages « < 8 9 10Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0693sec    2.01    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd July 2019 - 07:58 AM