Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Ceiling Mounted Clothes Hanger / Dryer, HOUM Super Dryer vs Manual Pulley Type

views

ozak
post Jun 12 2019, 10:12 AM

10k Club
All Stars
16,545 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Jun 12 2019, 09:59 AM)
Look at TS 1st post. It looks like a place to hang clothes and a hair dryer pointing to it to dry the clothes.
Oh,

ya, better get a dryer .
halcyon27
post Jun 12 2019, 11:20 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,140 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Jun 12 2019, 09:45 AM)
What's the point of the super dryer when it is more expensive than a dryer.
Besides the cost of acquiring, the "super dryer" won't be prone to spoiling and clogging the way condensing and heat pump dryers are prone to. And users will only resort to the hair dryer only when needed. I once considered them (dryers) but now having read posts on them, I wonder if those are truly worth the dime spent on them. The exception would be vented dryers.

But if it were me, I would enclose the drying area from dust esp if a highway is nearby.

Dryers would be an appliance of last resort for some and that will be true where air dry space is lacking.

But consider the value proposition of the hanging rod dryer....4 rods of extensible length with one for comforter or duvet, motorised lifting, meant to substitute ceiling lighting in the drying area as that's where it will draw power from, remote control and optionally configured with UV and timed heater fan. The one sold here is only one such model with those options added except UV. There are others without UV or without fan. So long as space is available, there's a market for this.

This post has been edited by halcyon27: Jun 12 2019, 11:35 AM
TSzaFrOoNaLdO
post Jun 12 2019, 02:21 PM

FM fReaK!
1,508 posts

the effect of Super Dryer is different compared to using normal dryer. your clothes wont wrinkle as much and the effect is like air dry.

manufacturer claims the usage of electricity is also much lower la. so i guess those are a few advantages.
Catt_mer P
post Sep 9 2020, 01:51 AM

Probation
8 posts

Sorry for raising an old thread but anyone has any experience with buying the Mr Bond automatic drying system direct from China and then installing it in your house? Is it dangerous in terms of electricity etc?

Frm what I know China is 220v and Malaysia is using 240V but usually the small electric appliance we use like no prob, but nt very sure if it will be a prob for such a large appliance... Reason am looking frm taobao is because the price like so much cheaper than wht i see locally so am thinking if can just order direct sweat.gif

Link to product as example: https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a21wu...id=596263166059
adamw
post Sep 9 2020, 11:33 AM

Back to serve justice to those PKHKC corrupted Ex-ministers!
3,252 posts

QUOTE(Catt_mer @ Sep 9 2020, 01:51 AM)
Sorry for raising an old thread but anyone has any experience with buying the Mr Bond automatic drying system direct from China and then installing it in your house? Is it dangerous in terms of electricity etc?

Frm what I know China is 220v and Malaysia is using 240V but usually the small electric appliance we use like no prob, but nt very sure if it will be a prob for such a large appliance... Reason am looking frm taobao is because the price like so much cheaper than wht i see locally so am thinking if can just order direct  sweat.gif

Link to product as example: https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a21wu...id=596263166059
Should not be an issue. You can see working sample in Aihome velocity.

This post has been edited by adamw: Sep 9 2020, 11:34 AM
underscore_lee
post Feb 26 2022, 10:09 PM

Getting Started
179 posts

Hi guys, sorry for necro-ing old thread. Was at Bukit Jalil Home Expo today and saw this Precious Lady ceiling mounted drying rack, and keen to buy one.

Wanna ask anyone got experience with this brand before? Is the pricing worth it for this specs;
- Manual pulley system (Tri Bar)
- 2.0m (6' 8")
-aluminium alloy (scratch-resistent apparently)
- 50KG max load
- Expo offer comes with 2+1 years of warranty, free 10x stainless steel hanger (worth RM8 each) and 1x stainless steel 20-clips hanger, free installation (worth RM100)
- for RM638

Worth it ah? The seller mentioned if non-expo will be just 2 years and lesser freebies + need to pay for installation. Tomorrow last day haha hopefully got ppl reply icon_question.gif
mini orchard
post Feb 27 2022, 06:54 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,913 posts

QUOTE(underscore_lee @ Feb 26 2022, 10:09 PM)
Hi guys, sorry for necro-ing old thread. Was at Bukit Jalil Home Expo today and saw this Precious Lady ceiling mounted drying rack, and keen to buy one.

Wanna ask anyone got experience with this brand before? Is the pricing worth it for this specs;
- Manual pulley system (Tri Bar)
- 2.0m (6' 8")
-aluminium alloy (scratch-resistent apparently)
- 50KG max load
- Expo offer comes with 2+1 years of warranty, free 10x stainless steel hanger (worth RM8 each) and 1x stainless steel 20-clips hanger, free installation (worth RM100)
- for RM638

Worth it ah? The seller mentioned if non-expo will be just 2 years and lesser freebies + need to pay for installation. Tomorrow last day haha hopefully got ppl reply  icon_question.gif
Dont have to rush to make a decision. Expo will come back again.

Better to pay slightly expensive and is useable than to buy cheap and regret.

Show photo of your drying area. Maybe can offer other solution or product.
Vinnyfan P
post Feb 27 2022, 08:25 AM

Probation
10 posts

I'm surveying too
mini orchard
post Feb 27 2022, 09:23 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,913 posts

QUOTE(Vinnyfan @ Feb 27 2022, 08:25 AM)
I'm surveying too
Does it comes with warranty ?

The only problem is the quality of the rope that lift the hanger. If it breaks, can you diy or have to call for service.?

I have few indoor and outdoor blinds and after sometime, the rope tend to break due to wear and tear. Most of it I will leave it at a permanent position except for two units

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0171sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:32 PM