post Jan 4 2019, 05:34 PM

17 posts

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019...vApzWbP6jGoe.01

RON95 RM1.93 per liter.

Happy Grabbing y'all!
bojed
post Jan 6 2019, 08:38 AM

17 posts

Grab's weekend morning fare is really something else.

I ignored one request from Sungai Chua going to McDonald's Danau Kota RM33 for 33km.

But before that I scored one ping from Batu 9 Cheras going to MRT Bukit Dukung RM6 for 1km only 🤣 The trip should've been 4km but the rider asked me to drop him off at the back entrance 😎

This post has been edited by bojed: Jan 6 2019, 08:39 AM
bojed
post Jan 6 2019, 09:03 PM

17 posts

QUOTE(cktang @ Jan 6 2019, 07:43 PM)
Klia queue 2hrs++ for rm65 worth meh??
Today another lousy day, super hot weather, low fare plus low ping, 0 bonus. What happen lah?? petrol price go down all decided drive sendiri kah?? If continue like this no point taking the psv ady, i'll quit by 30-06-2019.
Airport players don't count how much they make per hour.

Their game is a totally different ball altogether.

And yes, for some reason today is quite a lousy day, at least for the both of us. I don't think it has to do with the drop in petrol price because there aren't that many cars on the road either. Maybe many have depleted their funds due to end of year/new year holidays and whatnots.
bojed
post Jan 7 2019, 07:14 AM

17 posts

QUOTE(cktang @ Jan 7 2019, 01:12 AM)
If calculated like this macam make sensed but 2hrs waiting doing nothing I kanot tahan. Since drive grab so far ive never reject any klia trip but neither wait and pick from airport yet becoz my home <= 40km from klia, I always go to cyberjaya through kota warisan after dropoff. Kanvas soho a&w my favourite rest point if early, if night I straight fly home through mex.
LOL I also very rarely wait for pings after I drop off riders at KLIA, because my house is in Putrajaya.

I don't mind going back home empty but more often than not, there are some small ponds for me to fish all the way back home 😁
bojed
post Jan 7 2019, 08:22 PM

17 posts

I only managed to collect RM43+2 from 9am-1pm and straight away called it a day.

Don't know whether to laugh or cry, or to laugh until I cry 😂
bojed
post Jan 8 2019, 05:58 AM

17 posts

QUOTE(Ron2828 @ Jan 7 2019, 08:31 PM)
Nowadays cannot miss 7am - 9am block bro....miss that 2 hours then whole day income will be affected
I'm doing this part time only because I have other business.

Usually 9am-1pm can get around RM80-RM100 but yesterday was one of those slow days.
bojed
post Jan 8 2019, 03:44 PM

17 posts

I'm currently facing a problem with the driver's app.

It seems to disconnect itself whenever I open other apps for more than 10 minutes, and I'm not using any power/battery saving mode.
bojed
post Jan 8 2019, 04:18 PM

17 posts

QUOTE(mhs87 @ Jan 8 2019, 03:58 PM)
iphone? sometimes i had that but problem gone after restarted my 5S
I'm not that posh to own an iPhone 😂

I'm using a Xiaomi Redmi 4X.
bojed
post Jan 10 2019, 01:39 AM

17 posts

QUOTE(Sedago Mimpi @ Jan 9 2019, 11:24 AM)
Just now and KLIA Landside...😂

user posted image
No wonder Grab couldn't be arsed to listen to us anymore. Look at those numbers. That was unheard of before the removal of HG, save for rare occassions.

Last time it took around 2-4 hours to get a request on normal days if your number starts from 700. 1700 however, you might want to bring along a portable mini fan, a laptop and a pillow to keep you busy killing time 😂

QUOTE(sinbad @ Jan 9 2019, 02:59 PM)
Feel the GrabShare cacat ler.

This Morning just pick a GrabShare job with AA during 8~9AM.
1 pickup at One South and drop at Concord Hotel KL
1 pickup at One South and drop at UCSI Taman Connought.

Route suggested by app was pickup both at 1south > drop UCSI > drop Concore Hotel.

How come these 2 can be sharing the same route.
from 1South to UCSI took about 30+mins
From UCSI to Concore Hotel took about another 40+ mins.

The passenger to Concord Hotel complained all the way after dropped the passenger at UCSI.

Wasting his 30+ minute.
When I was still a rookie, I would agree and nod along with the rider but now, not anymore, especially GS.

I would school them down to the core, but in a nice and polite way. I will tell them GC is like hiring a private car for yourself only, while GS is more like a bus. You pay a cheaper price to ride on a bus but you must also accept the fact that a bus must also stop to pick up available riders along the way. You win with your meagre saved money, you lose out on your time and convenience.

This post has been edited by bojed: Jan 10 2019, 01:49 AM
bojed
post Jan 13 2019, 12:07 AM

17 posts

SD has been bullshit lately.

I have set as far as Seremban whenever I'm in KL, so that I can go back to Putrajaya without an empty car but no fish bite my bait. Once I turn SD off, then suddenly I receive numerous pings going south.

I thought this was just a coincidence at first, but surely coincidences don't happen almost every day , no?
bojed
post Jan 14 2019, 01:50 AM

17 posts

No TBB at all for me today.

What a day 😫
bojed
post Jan 14 2019, 01:01 PM

17 posts

QUOTE(river.sand @ Jan 14 2019, 06:41 AM)
Important thing is how much you earn, not how much tbb you get.

If high fare + smooth traffic, no tbb is ok.
So now why do you think I let off my steam here 😂
bojed
post Jan 21 2019, 11:43 PM

17 posts

This early morning I did something that I haven't done in a very long time. I received a RM5 ping somewhere in Sungai Chua Kajang and I was only 300-400 meters from the PUP. Once arrived, I notified the rider through the app.

The rider tried to call me but my phone automatically blocks any unsaved numbers 😂 So I waited for 5 minutes and instantly received RM3 cancellation fee.

Before this I will patrol around the area to find my riders, but this time I couldn't care less. You set it there, I will only wait there. I faced the same issue too the day before that but I went my way to pick up the rider because she was considerate enough to contact me via Grab app chat that she was waiting across the road and the distance from her PUP to her drop off destination was only 250 m. RM5+RM 1 tip 😂

This post has been edited by bojed: Jan 21 2019, 11:58 PM
bojed
post Jan 22 2019, 08:33 AM

17 posts

QUOTE(river.sand @ Jan 22 2019, 06:47 AM)
Last time I got a pretty Viet girl rider. She spoke Mandarin but probably couldn't write, so she called me.

Don't think you should set your phone to block unsaved number...
Ever since I set my phone to block unsaved/unrecognized numbers, my life's happiness has increased by at least ten-fold.

I know if a rider tries to call me because my phone would send an instant notification of that number and usually Grab rider's number will start with 016-299. I will call back if it's worth the effort. Whether the rider is pretty or not doesn't make much difference to me because it's like looking at Ferrari on the road - you can only look and imagine driving it, but that's just it. Riders who have good manners and/or give tips are way better 🤣

Anyway, I have a hunch that there's no difference for TBB whether you turn on AA or not, because I've been comparing the same data for the past two weeks and you know numbers don't lie. Same rider, same hour(-+ 8 minutes but still within the same hour), same PUP, same destination, same amount of fare and same amount of TBB - the difference being one was with AA turned on and one wasn't.

This post has been edited by bojed: Jan 22 2019, 08:41 AM
bojed
post Jan 22 2019, 08:09 PM

17 posts

QUOTE(ajay67 @ Jan 22 2019, 04:38 PM)
hi.. sorry if its wrong place to ask..
i want to know whether its easy to request for grab car at around 4am in bangi area? got a flight at 6am.
Very easy, especially if you're near Seksyen 4 and 7.
bojed
post Jan 23 2019, 08:38 AM

17 posts

QUOTE(ajay67 @ Jan 23 2019, 07:50 AM)
oh.. but in my case i need mpv coz there ll be 5 of us. Kinda risky i think. Hope grab can have a pre-book systen for this situation.
That shouldn't be a big problem.

A friend of mine usually starts driving at 3am in Seksyen 4. He drives an Exora.

Pre-book is better.

This post has been edited by bojed: Jan 23 2019, 08:38 AM
bojed
post Jan 23 2019, 10:51 AM

17 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jan 23 2019, 09:38 AM)
I think crap already know the modded kaki using lenovo and starting to hit all lenovo user, seem like they couldn't trace the core problem at all laugh.gif

I open my destination all the way from Masjid India to Subang, not even one single job enter, it show how bad the demand is now.
I'm really skeptical with MD since last month.

Whenever I'm in KL, I will set MD to as far as Seremban, but no pings received. The moment I turn off MD, I was bombarded with numerous pings going south eg Kajang, Sg Besi, Serdang, Cyber etc 😒

This post has been edited by bojed: Jan 23 2019, 03:51 PM
bojed
post Jan 23 2019, 03:59 PM

17 posts

Alhamdulillah today has been a very sweet day.

First ping received around 10am from Presint Diplomatik going to KLCC for RM33 but I ignored.

Second ping came in around 12pm from Presint Diplomatik going to Alamanda RM6. After I dropped that rider off, I immediately received a 6s ping from Everley Hotel going to KLIA for RM65+RM5 tip. I was even pulled to the side at a roadblock in Putrajaya due to expired roadtax, but I was pardoned by the officer because my new roadtax was inside my glovebox. Totally forgot to display it on the windshield for the past 11 days 🤣🤣🤣

From KLIA, I didn't bother to wait at Charterfield or Landside as there were just too many cars at both locations, so I proceeded to one of my fishing ponds around there. 15 minutes later, I received one ping from there heading to Kajang for RM80.

Finished the job and straight away went to buy KFC for my family 😁 I was supposed to go back to that fishing pond and pick up one rider from there and send him to Taman Samudera Gombak for RM170(offline job), but it was 2.30pm already and my home is just 15km away from Kajang. Need to fetch my wife and kids early today, so I had to forego this juicy side job 😂

This post has been edited by bojed: Jan 23 2019, 04:05 PM
bojed
post Jan 23 2019, 06:55 PM

17 posts

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/201...medium=facebook

This is very sad, but I have to say it is very common for many taxi drivers to make a U-turn wherever they want as long as it suits their convenience at the expense of other people's safety.

This afternoon my Exora nearly got rear-ended by a taxi driver at the Everley Hotel. I had to honk him and he just went away with a face that only his mother could love.

No wonder Assthony Loke feared taxi drivers would hunt him down to no end.
bojed
post Jan 23 2019, 08:33 PM

17 posts

QUOTE(andrwss @ Jan 23 2019, 07:31 PM)
I can almost confirm auto accept will get job ignored by manual accept driver nearby, is this so called job priority? Many times when I am with my friends and they ignore a bad job (far pup/low fare) the jobs come straight AA to me fark. Everyone should be treated fairly and auto accept drivers need first-hand jobs too, not only those bad jobs ignored by others. This is not called job priority ok? This is called trashman. Even better make all drivers (new & old) 20% commission for auto-accept and 25% commission for manual-accept. You hate cherry picking right? This is how you reduce cherry picking.
Yup, not only that, but I also suspect there's no difference at all in the amount of TBB whether you turn on AA or not, although it says otherwise in the app.

I've compared my TBB earned from the same rider, same PUP, same destination, same distance and in the same hour (between 630am-650am), and there's no difference at all. The only difference is the week before I turned on AA and the week after I didn't.

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0325sec    0.56    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th May 2022 - 06:46 PM