Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Grab Driver Discussion V5 (2019 & 2020), Info and FAQ

views

irsyadfy
post Jun 8 2021, 08:41 AM

Getting Started
205 posts

QUOTE(fapman @ Jun 7 2021, 09:55 AM)
Usually for ehailing cars, police at RB will ask where you wanna go and just let you go. But if you got passenger, they need to show any documentation if they need to cross district.
i can somehow second this.

i have ehailing sticker on my window, so everytime i passes a rb most i get is "owh grab ek, ok jalan" evendo i have other letters and not even doing grab.

this i the only time i cukur got grab sticker. whistling.gif
Chubbyteddy
post Jun 8 2021, 08:57 AM

On My Way
882 posts

QUOTE(irsyadfy @ Jun 8 2021, 08:41 AM)
i can somehow second this.

i have ehailing sticker on my window, so everytime i passes a rb most i get is "owh grab ek, ok jalan" evendo i have other letters and not even doing grab.

this i the only time i cukur got grab sticker.  whistling.gif
Mostly they ask you to jalan but as of Today onwards as announce on newspaper , road blocks will be more strict.
irsyadfy
post Jun 8 2021, 12:53 PM

Getting Started
205 posts

QUOTE(Chubbyteddy @ Jun 8 2021, 08:57 AM)
Mostly they ask you to jalan but as of Today onwards as announce on newspaper , road blocks will be more strict.
hopefully. i do have permission letter tho everytime passing a rb.
not abusing grab as much as grab abusing me. lul
Chubbyteddy
post Jun 9 2021, 01:43 AM

On My Way
882 posts

QUOTE(irsyadfy @ Jun 8 2021, 12:53 PM)
hopefully. i do have permission letter tho everytime passing a rb.
not abusing grab as much as grab abusing me. lul
Grab abusing us seems legit. Lulz
cktang
post Jun 9 2021, 05:02 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

Grab and teksi can pass roadblock without any passenger. If got passenger, they'll need to show letter. So first thing passenger get on, ask them got letter or not. If dun have letter dun take if u r not confident to skip roadblocks. Do not take passengers who still try to ride in 2-3 persons. Drive safe geng...stay well
selinix
post Jun 12 2021, 11:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,335 posts

just wondering why so many grab food driver their motor number plate is not what is stated in the app?
Chubbyteddy
post Jun 12 2021, 06:32 PM

On My Way
882 posts

QUOTE(selinix @ Jun 12 2021, 11:53 AM)
just wondering why so many grab food driver their motor number plate is not what is stated in the app?
Borrow friends motor i think. Most probly roadtax expired but cannot renew during pkp 3.0
zzzxtreme
post Jul 21 2021, 07:54 PM

Synth Freak
4,254 posts

hi can anyone help. my sister drive for Grab in melaka. The car under my name. so if need to renew roadtax I have to do it here in JPJ Selangor.

In this Fasa 1, do I need to renew road tax for that car ?
Chubbyteddy
post Jul 21 2021, 08:15 PM

On My Way
882 posts

QUOTE(zzzxtreme @ Jul 21 2021, 07:54 PM)
hi can anyone help. my sister drive for Grab in melaka. The car under my name. so if need to renew roadtax I have to do it here in JPJ Selangor.

In this Fasa 1, do I need to renew road tax for that car ?
If expired you can proceed to renew it. Go JPJ website to fix an appoinment. No walk in as Selangor still under PKPD.

This post has been edited by Chubbyteddy: Jul 21 2021, 08:16 PM
zzzxtreme
post Jul 21 2021, 08:26 PM

Synth Freak
4,254 posts

QUOTE(Chubbyteddy @ Jul 21 2021, 08:15 PM)
If expired you can proceed to renew it.  Go JPJ website to fix an appoinment.  No walk in as Selangor still under PKPD.
thanks so much for your help. if you don't mind I have more questions to ask. so sorry, I'm very blur blur because I'm not the one driving the car. my sister also blur2. old lady mah

on january, when I renew the roadtax, JPJ told me renew 6 months, because the PSV license or something will expire soon.

so my question

1) JPJ will "link" my sister's PSV license to my car is it ?

2) so this this flow correct? My sister have to renew her PSV first. Only then, I can go to JPJ to renew the road tax.

any help is greatly appreciated
HoolaBoogaloo P
post Jul 23 2021, 11:39 AM

Probation
2 posts

Complex situation. I stopped driving for Grab last year. I got their official letter from them. I did my puspakom check to change back to Normal personal usage. But when i went to JPJ they asked me to pay for 1 whole year worth of road tax. I had about 8 months left to my next road tax renewal. So they told me if i want, come back again before road tax expires to change so i can save money. Do i need to do my puspakom check again or can i use the old check result to renew road tax?

Chubbyteddy
post Jul 23 2021, 05:19 PM

On My Way
882 posts

QUOTE(zzzxtreme @ Jul 21 2021, 08:26 PM)
thanks so much for your help. if you don't mind I have more questions to ask. so sorry, I'm very blur blur because I'm not the one driving the car. my sister also blur2. old lady mah

on january, when I renew the roadtax, JPJ told me renew 6 months, because the PSV license or something will expire soon.

so my question

1) JPJ will "link" my sister's PSV license to my car is it ?

2) so this this flow correct? My sister have to renew her PSV first. Only then, I can go to JPJ to renew the road tax.

any help is greatly appreciated
If your sister EVP is expired you cant renew Roadtax. So you send your car for inspection first. After that JPJ will provide you a haxagon shape Perakuan peperiksaan. Snap shot and ask your sister to update into her Grab apps.
Once received grab will renew her EVP and send to APAD. After that only you able to renew Roadtax.

PSV expired and if renew she need to do medical check up at clinic. Once done bring the medical report to JPJ to renew PSV. Once done upload her new PSV to grab apps.

Regarding your sister psv link to your car is already link from day 1 grab approve her as driver partners.

This post has been edited by Chubbyteddy: Jul 23 2021, 05:27 PM
Chubbyteddy
post Jul 23 2021, 05:21 PM

On My Way
882 posts

QUOTE(HoolaBoogaloo @ Jul 23 2021, 11:39 AM)
Complex situation. I stopped driving for Grab last year. I got their official letter from them. I did my puspakom check to change back to Normal personal usage. But when i went to JPJ they asked me to pay for 1 whole year worth of road tax. I had about 8 months left to my next road tax renewal. So they told me if i want, come back again before road tax expires to change so i can save money. Do i need to do my puspakom check again or can i use the old check result to renew road tax?
Just renew as normal and car inspection. The next expiry a year later send to JPJ cancel EVP, bring along the grab letter change to normal use and final inspection. Done.

Since you are not selling your car, no need to waste the 8 months roadtax validity.

This post has been edited by Chubbyteddy: Jul 23 2021, 05:23 PM
HoolaBoogaloo P
post Jul 23 2021, 08:57 PM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(Chubbyteddy @ Jul 23 2021, 05:21 PM)
Just renew as normal and car inspection. The next expiry a year later send to JPJ cancel EVP, bring along the grab letter change to normal use and final inspection. Done.

Since you are not selling your car, no need to waste the 8 months roadtax validity.

Thanks bro. Just to clarify, i do need to do another Puspakom Check right? I cant use the Puspakom check i used a year before?
Chubbyteddy
post Jul 24 2021, 03:21 AM

On My Way
882 posts

QUOTE(HoolaBoogaloo @ Jul 23 2021, 08:57 PM)
Thanks bro. Just to clarify, i do need to do another Puspakom Check right? I cant use the Puspakom check i used a year before?
Yup need another puspakom check.
simongs
post Jul 28 2021, 03:49 PM

6 posts

Can grab car rentas negeri ah..I am not sure of current ruling...any restriction? Passenger got approval for it so can I go...will they check my grab app in block..I plan to do private sapu
budi1413
post Jul 28 2021, 04:28 PM

Regular
1,477 posts

free rm500 pemerkasa in yo

directly to the bank account

laugh.gif
Chubbyteddy
post Jul 28 2021, 04:56 PM

On My Way
882 posts

QUOTE(simongs @ Jul 28 2021, 03:49 PM)
Can grab car rentas negeri ah..I am not sure of current ruling...any restriction? Passenger got approval for it so can I go...will they check my grab app in block..I plan to do private sapu
Depend on luck if private sapu. Sometimes they will check apps. Customer must have permit to rentas.
zzzxtreme
post Aug 3 2021, 06:26 PM

Synth Freak
4,254 posts

QUOTE(Chubbyteddy @ Jul 23 2021, 05:19 PM)
If your sister EVP is expired you cant renew Roadtax. So you send your car for inspection first. After that JPJ will provide you a haxagon shape Perakuan peperiksaan. Snap shot and ask your sister to update into her  Grab apps.
Once received grab will renew her EVP and send to APAD. After that only you able to renew Roadtax.

PSV expired and if renew she need to do medical check up at clinic. Once done bring the medical report to JPJ to renew PSV. Once done upload her new PSV to grab apps.

Regarding your sister psv link to your car is already link from day 1 grab approve her as driver partners.
thank you very much !!!
forever1979
post Aug 5 2021, 01:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,504 posts

Hi, anyone who has done cancellation of Gra and conducted the puspakom before, please assist.

Grab's letter mentioned that the inspection is 'Khas B2'
My question is

1. From the Puspakom online form, the reason is change of 'Penggunaan' ?
2. Fee is RM30.21 ?

I need to clarify because dont want to click the wrong type. as all need to confirmed via online before the actual inspection...

thank you..

401 Pages « < 394 395 396 397 398 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0298sec    0.49    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 14th August 2022 - 08:14 PM