10 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> make your old car run like new, no more jerking, power immediately deliver

views

TSAllnGap
post Nov 14 2018, 04:34 PM, updated 2 months ago

[ Modding with Passion(tm) ]
4,311 posts

disclaimer : i dont benefit financially over the products that i recommend. i'm sharing with you because it really works.

why new car feels new ?? because all the parts inside is still not clogged up.
you can make your 5year old car feel new again, 10year car bigger difference !!!!
i've got a few cars that is near to 100,000km, other near to 200,000km.
i've got rid of sluggishness, even better fuel economy, better response, car feels like NEW again.

i've been looking for options beside overhauling what can be done by DIY and done it on all of my 3 cars (no need go workshop and can be done cheaply. slightly more than RM 100 only)
typically mechanics will ask us to overhaul everything. (or minimum overhaul top of your engine)

you can refer this video for the steps. listen to the before and after engine sound @ 8:40 onwards. this is full treatment (ignore Lucas oil part)

this video is engine treatment only. still need to do intake valve. compression test higher, engine internally is cleaner.
although cant beat whole engine overhaul, this is just a fraction of what a complete overhaul will cost. plus you can do this every year once your car feel sluggish again

to explain the how our engine works.
we have plenty of valves, moving parts, clean air recirculating, exhaust air recirculating, oil injections in our engine. it's very complex and you dont have to know it all.

all you got to know is that dirty things clogs up your car like cholesterol clogs up your heart, your arteri, veins and others.
this is to clear all the carbon and whatever shit which clogs up your engine and related systems

below these are the pictures of engine internally. maybe around 30,000km it start to build up (yeap, this is how internally your car looks like)

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Economics & other benefits.

so how do you do the treatment ??

This post has been edited by AllnGap: Nov 15 2018, 11:38 PM
TSAllnGap
post Nov 14 2018, 04:35 PM

4,311 posts

car jerking at low RPM, AC turned on and kill engine during idle

throttle body is the control centre for the air intake, when u press on pedal throttle body will open its mouth
if the jerk is coming when it's low RPM (idling), so the throttle body is not functioning well as it could not maintain smooth airflow.
either throttle body or the MAF sensor (mass airflow sensor, detect volume of air going into intake) there going crazy. (sensor can get dirty as well, or fail)

When turn on AC, the drag simply pulls the engine and kills it. nothing to do with AC, it's the throttle body cant maintain its function.

better to service it and see got difference or not.
some mechanics might ask you to ended up changing throttle body, MAF sensor, but the problem is just that it's dirty.

user posted image

watch this if your engine is jerking when idling.

This post has been edited by AllnGap: Nov 18 2018, 10:06 PM
TSAllnGap
post Nov 14 2018, 04:36 PM

4,311 posts

130,000km oil with Seafoam engine treatment and Seafoam spray

user posted image

This post has been edited by AllnGap: Nov 19 2018, 04:47 PM
geonxxl
post Nov 14 2018, 04:41 PM

17 posts

later on will watch
mattsynyster
post Nov 14 2018, 04:45 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

ok, how much you sell?
TSAllnGap
post Nov 14 2018, 04:50 PM

4,311 posts

QUOTE(mattsynyster @ Nov 14 2018, 04:45 PM)
ok, how much you sell?
go AceHardware buy it. im not selling it but i've done it on all my cars d

user posted image
edriem
post Nov 14 2018, 05:00 PM

Getting Started
187 posts

can i just my car to you? lol
zemega
post Nov 14 2018, 05:00 PM

Getting Started
239 posts

QUOTE(AllnGap @ Nov 14 2018, 04:50 PM)
go AceHardware buy it. im not selling it but i've done it on all my cars d

user posted image
Really? Ace Hardware? Could not find in Lazada/Shopee/Lelong. How much per set? Are you using all three bottles?

There's one to put in fuel tank. One to put where the enging oil goes. I'm not quite sure about the last one, you spray it into the air intake as the engine is running? I'm not sure where to spray in Iswara.
TSAllnGap
post Nov 14 2018, 05:02 PM

4,311 posts

QUOTE(Keisuke Honda @ Nov 14 2018, 05:00 PM)
Obvious seller promoter thread doh.gif
ask you go AceHardware to buy d. i dont own Ace

TSAllnGap
post Nov 14 2018, 05:05 PM

4,311 posts

QUOTE(zemega @ Nov 14 2018, 05:00 PM)
Really? Ace Hardware? Could not find in Lazada/Shopee/Lelong. How much per set? Are you using all three bottles?

There's one to put in fuel tank. One to put where the enging oil goes. I'm not quite sure about the last one, you spray it into the air intake as the engine is running? I'm not sure where to spray in Iswara.
yes AceHardware sells RM 50+ per bottle. lazada is double.

first liquid bottle put half in fuel tank, must wait until whole tank almost empty
2nd half put in engine oil there.

2nd spray bottle spray at intake manifold there (go watch the youtube vid), but must warm up engine and increase rev, if not engine mati.
spray d, rev kawkaw let everything out

then go drain everything out of your car, change new oil twice if u havent done it before. new 15min oil will look like 4month old oil (kopi)
thats how dirty it is, carbon all out

This post has been edited by AllnGap: Nov 14 2018, 05:10 PM
alphaz
post Nov 14 2018, 10:11 PM

Casual
394 posts

Last year I bought it from Ace HW it was almost RM60 per bottle. I bought 2 bottles, only used one, another one still unopened. I'm not sure if it actually helped, but the smoke accidentally showed a leak in my exhaust so yeah, it led me to fix that. Haha
TSAllnGap
post Nov 14 2018, 10:31 PM

4,311 posts

QUOTE(alphaz @ Nov 14 2018, 10:11 PM)
Last year I bought it from Ace HW it was almost RM60 per bottle. I bought 2 bottles, only used one, another one still unopened. I'm not sure if it actually helped, but the smoke accidentally showed a leak in my exhaust so yeah, it led me to fix that. Haha
engine treatment also must add because it helped to flush injector, cleans engine.
imagine the engine run 130,000km without doing flush. the gunk inside engine block is like sticky like mud. (peep inside the engine oil hole and saw the mud on the valves, yuckkkk !!)

i've added engine treatment to my gf car (pour in liquid) and after 2-3days can feel throttle response is so much better. press pedal and the car immediately pull forward. before adding, the power kick in like 1.5second later after step the pedal, and need to press down a lot for the gearbox to shift. dont dare to overtake cuz the power lags

waiting for this tank of petrol to run finish then will do the intake treatment next.

This post has been edited by AllnGap: Nov 14 2018, 10:39 PM
voscar
post Nov 14 2018, 10:42 PM

On my way
601 posts

Yeah, last time saw Chris Fix channel comparison of few product on the combustion chamber cleaning, this product beats Techron and few others for the combustion chamber cleaning power...
eddievh
post Nov 14 2018, 10:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,664 posts

Eric the car guy said use plain water also can.
TSAllnGap
post Nov 14 2018, 11:08 PM

4,311 posts

QUOTE(voscar @ Nov 14 2018, 10:42 PM)
Yeah, last time saw Chris Fix channel comparison of few product on the combustion chamber cleaning, this product beats Techron and few others for the combustion chamber cleaning power...
i asked some mechanics they dont even know got such product in the market. or they pretend dunno ??
anway i told my mech that i used intake sprays, he told me after add in all the products eats into the petrol cost.
but seriously after adding no regrets cuz the car runs so much better.

QUOTE(eddievh @ Nov 14 2018, 10:54 PM)
Eric the car guy said use plain water also can.
if engine not hot enough, water can damage it, better use back petroleum based. anything it burns out through exhaust.
rooney723
post Nov 15 2018, 12:09 AM

Casual
398 posts

dis mostly works in DI engines, for FI engines the fuel itself will clean the carbons in valves, intake etc, so for FI engines do italian tuneup is enuf ledi
syin16
post Nov 15 2018, 12:17 AM

On my way
614 posts

Tumpang for later
TSAllnGap
post Nov 15 2018, 07:30 AM

4,311 posts

QUOTE(rooney723 @ Nov 15 2018, 12:09 AM)
dis mostly works in DI engines, for FI engines the fuel itself will clean the carbons in valves, intake etc, so for FI engines do italian tuneup is enuf ledi
all modern cars are DI.
our car design recirculates the exhaust for better complete burning to reach better fuel economy, cleaner emissions (to comply to better emission standard).

problem is those re-circulation will clog up sensor, prevent smooth airflow, dirty intake valves plus others.

cempedaklife
post Nov 15 2018, 07:53 AM

Master Decoy
1,959 posts

I'll read this up later but I have been watching alot of videos for the application of seafoam. Never thought it's available in Malaysia.

BTW, I did go to workshop and do the throttle body cleaning. I agree the car feels better after that.
isma45
post Nov 15 2018, 09:33 AM

- rocking the highway -
576 posts

park for future reference.
i got 8 years old myvi & 7 years old persona which need this.

10 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0405sec    5.54    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th October 2019 - 10:49 PM