Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

New user registrations disabled until further notice.

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Epic Seven

Jigoku
post Dec 6 2018, 11:27 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Deckard Cain @ Dec 6 2018, 09:35 PM)
I almost 6* him.. luckily I read about him being nerfed. But that 3* combo is too broken. Can do giant wyvern abyss banshee 10. It's an undying combo haha. Immortal trinity. Ravi nerf no nerf also I hardly use.
I think you havent seen 4* 5* that destroy 10 even faster that the holy trinity.

To use holy trinity for golem wyvern banshee 10, you need to have first 9k-10k hp, to tank them and high enough speed to constantly hit dont forget also max lvl artifact and +15 gear.

I am pretty sure if given any of the +15 gear and max lvl artifact on any 4* or 5* hero they can be as good as holy trinity.

QUOTE(solaris22 @ Dec 6 2018, 09:40 PM)
Imo, Cidd should be nerf, he's too op at arena, his s3 is like Luna skill, doesn't care about element. I saw a video Cidd did 12k damage on a full buff Cecilia, talking about element weakness sigh
Cidd are scary af but like Rei7 say they wont destroy their cash cow 4* or 5*.

The idea is if any 3* combo thats viable to clear content will be nerf so you will do more pull.

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Dec 6 2018, 09:46 PM)
Nah they won't nerf that much when it comes to 4* and above.
They just want to nerf 3* so that you will spend or play more to get the better units. You get the idea.
I am kinda happy that my main was ban and i got my money back

btw your yufine account gonna be syok d she gonna be at least top tier after the buff

since she is already pretty good

4* 5* raw stats buff what next lol whistling.gif

This post has been edited by Jigoku: Dec 6 2018, 11:56 PM
Rei7
post Dec 7 2018, 12:34 AM

Multi-platformer
Group: Senior Member

Yeah pretty hype for Yufine buff, wish I didn't get another Yufine on the same account tho. But whatever haha.

Reroll life is pretty good, i'm now super satisfied with the game. Only getting Kise would make me overjoyed, the rest all good hahaha.
Jigoku
post Dec 7 2018, 12:51 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Dec 7 2018, 12:34 AM)
Yeah pretty hype for Yufine buff, wish I didn't get another Yufine on the same account tho. But whatever haha.

Reroll life is pretty good, i'm now super satisfied with the game. Only getting Kise would make me overjoyed, the rest all good hahaha.
That account basically telling you to get it to lvl60 whistling.gif
El-LoboSolitario
post Dec 7 2018, 07:37 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Jigoku @ Dec 6 2018, 06:24 PM)
Now all you need is Krau.

Ress Krau use one of his skills cant remember which one can 1 shot opponent on the other side.

gg got Phylis not bad can maybe try use her for defense team
I believe you were talkin' about his S3 which he rode a horse n charge forwards... in the story chapter, use NPC krau when with full health, it deals 1k+, but when his HP was around 50~60% IIRC, that skill dealt 5k+ on the same boss shocking.gif , of cos the npc probably has max skill enhancement... his S2 is also scary sweat.gif ... although they have long CD ... wanted him so bad but seem like a unit only whales can handle, IMHO blush.gif ...

QUOTE(Deckard Cain @ Dec 6 2018, 07:02 PM)
I think got 2 or 3 5* and 1 or 2 ML 4* with good healer can go a long way already.
Plus, you need to gear up properly which is just as troublesome as gettin' de hero you wanted so bad blush.gif ...

This post has been edited by El-LoboSolitario: Dec 7 2018, 08:00 AM
kwwk87
post Dec 7 2018, 10:36 AM

Getting Started

Not sure if playing "Epic 7" or "Rerolling Account: The Mobile Game"
Edward_Ng
post Dec 7 2018, 02:57 PM

Getting Started

i am in total bad luck since Diene banner start whereas my friend luck is very good since Diene banner. i got no 5 star heroes after spending more than 300 bookmarks. my friend who roll around 100-200 bookmark got Iseria Yuffie, Diene, Surine, 5 star artifact. this is really started to be very demotivating and now the nerf of mostly 3 star characters.

i guess this is what it is. LOL
Jigoku
post Dec 8 2018, 12:27 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Edward_Ng @ Dec 7 2018, 02:57 PM)
i am in total bad luck since Diene banner start whereas my friend luck is very good since Diene banner. i got no 5 star heroes after spending more than 300 bookmarks. my friend who roll around 100-200 bookmark got Iseria Yuffie, Diene, Surine, 5 star artifact. this is really started to be very demotivating and now the nerf of mostly 3 star characters.

Your luck ran out liao.

Anyway the 20 free bookmark and 300 skystone already removed.

Those who want to reroll or planning to reroll good luck to you you can only get 1 5* from selective now
sexualpower
post Yesterday, 12:30 AM

Regular

anyone here wan to join us at "LYN guild" in Global?
El-LoboSolitario
post Today, 11:10 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Edward_Ng @ Dec 7 2018, 02:57 PM)

we were on the same boat, man... I got Diene in her banner at 121th roll... so that was like half of what you spent, and those 3* dupes? while there were many of them, i pretty much got heroes like Rima, Rima, Rima, mucacha, Rima ... mighty yaksha, mighty yaksha, sword of morning, mighty yaksha... what an odd of variances hmm.gif ...
Rei7
post Today, 11:13 AM

Multi-platformer

Might take a while till I get serious again on this game. Busy in Smash Bros Ultimate.

Hoping for that 5* free summon pull that I will never get. Lol
Edward_Ng
post Today, 11:58 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Dec 10 2018, 11:10 AM)
we were on the same boat, man... I got Diene in her banner at 121th roll... so that was like half of what you spent, and those 3* dupes? while there were many of them, i pretty much got heroes like Rima, Rima, Rima, mucacha, Rima ... mighty yaksha, mighty yaksha, sword of morning, mighty yaksha... what an odd of variances hmm.gif ...
i am too tired with all these heroes collection aka Gacha titles. so little content while expect us to keep on summon for all these characters. Better spend money on real game with value.

22 Pages « < 20 21 22Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0604sec    5.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 10th December 2018 - 12:10 PM